Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) Empty
PostSubject: Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)   Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:26 pm

I think TNA dropped a bollock week with the whole promo regarding 3/3/11. It was obvious it was Sting. Then this week when they announced a mystery opponent would fight for the TNA title - again, it was obvious it would be him after the promo.

The whole promo was a total piss take from WWE (already mentioned in another thread). It would of been much better if they just had Sting come out without any promo. The element of suprise would of been there. Sting is looking in better shape than 4 months ago. I'm not too bothered by him being champion either. I'm struggling to see where to Immortal will go from here. Only really Jeff Hardy who can go for the title. The others I can't see doing anything apart from being there.

Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)   Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Sting looks in the best shape hes been in for about four years, if anyone saw him no wonder the rumours about him going North started, not fussed he is Champion, if hes fit and healthy and has a bump machine like Hardy to work with he could be very entertaining and when the time comes for Hardy or Anderson to win the belt it might mean more, i hope they debut a new WHC tho

Robert Roode looks acts and sounds like the real leader of 4-tune
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)   Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:48 pm

looks like tna will finally carry on a storyline properly macks.

Sting grabbing dixie, warning of things to come. No one listened to him, now he's back to fight the cancer of hogan and bischoff.

Shame it was fucking obvious with the wwe pisstake. although they obviously wanted ratings for his return, why then say mystery. They could have done away with all that, then have sting come out half an hour to the end holding a contract for a title shot. or something like that, then when he returned it would just look like he was coming to cut a promo etc.

hopefully he will try and get the old belt back to, although with his makeup it would be ideal if they want to carry on the gimmick belt theme.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)   Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Yeah they should have just left Sting to call out Hardy out at the end and have the title shot from there,so they could have been some surprise to it.

Got to agree Sting loooks in great shape and i'm looking foward to his reign.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)   Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Lets hope Sexton. A storyline with a bit of scence. The only thing is I don't see where Fortune fit in to all this? Kazarian is X-Division Champ, Beer Money Tag Team champs. That leaves AJ to go for World title or TV champion. Can't see him going after World title yet which leaves him TV title, and Abyss when he comes back.

Then there is Jeff Hardy the only real contender from Immortal to challange Sting. Where does this leave Mr Anderson? Dancing with RVD?

They are heading in the right direction storyline wise. Still a lot of work to do though.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)   Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:23 pm

I can see Anderson turning heel and joining Immortal now
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)   Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:50 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
I can see Anderson turning heel and joining Immortal now

I was thinking more of RVD joining Immortal, now that Sting is the champ. Hogan wanting the title back, Jeff Hardy can't get the job done so he recruits Van Dam.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)   Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:29 pm

What time is it shown on Challenge?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)   Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:36 pm

10pm every Tuesday. PPV's are 10pm Wednesdays after the event.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)   Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Not bad then. Cheers Mack
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)   Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:19 pm

I think anderson could turn, but then do immortal kick out jeff? like they did with RVD, or would they let anderson in to go for the world title and jeff be okay with that because he will focus on no doubt the match of the year as hardy boys take on beer money? or even motor city vs hardys vs beer money TLC Wink

I would like it if jeff ended up not caring about the world title, just the power, thus need all the belts. The hardys are the perfect ready made tag team after all.

whats tna's main ppv? i never remember but if its withing 3/4 months then I can see anderson vs sting (after anderson turns heel v RVD and joining immortal)

then a massive tag match like I said.

---

on the tv title, surely they will get it taken from abyys, as fortune surely understand the 30 day rule and abyys is inactive, leading to AJ vs someone who will align with immortal, to make their stable alot stronger

dont think it will be hernandez, Joe will no doubt get sick of hernandez and want to fight him after pope.

and pope vs aj tv title would be a good match (if its vacated)

messy comment but fuck it work it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)   Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange) Empty

Back to top Go down

Impact 3/3/11 (shown last night on Challange)
Page 1 of 1