Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Miz interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

The Miz interview Empty
PostSubject: The Miz interview   The Miz interview EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:36 am

- In an interview with the Baltimore Sun Ring Posts blogger Kevin Eck WWE Champion The Miz revealed that JBL wasn't alawys hazing him backstage. "It’s funny with JBL," Miz said. "In front of all the boys back in the day he would always be making fun of me or saying [imitating JBL’s voice], 'Miz, I look forward to your amazing work. You’re a gift from God.' But whenever no one was around, he would come up to me and say, 'You’re doing a good job.'

"He’d always give me a little pat on the back. Most people think he was really, really bad to me and this kind of stuff – and, granted, there were times – but there were also times when he sat me down and said, 'Listen, you’re doing a good job. This is what you’re doing wrong. This is what you have to do to get to the next level.' So he has helped me as well."

Miz also talked about his relationship with Daniel Bryan during season one of NXT, saying that they legimately tried to one-up one another. "We were very cordial with each other, but you could tell on the inside that we were both trying to one-up one another because I thought I was better than him and he thought he was better than me," said Miz. He also went on to say, "I thought I was better than him just because I’ve been in WWE for four years now and how long had he been in WWE? Zero time. He basically performed in front of 25 people at a bingo hall and was called the best in the world..."

Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

The Miz interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Miz interview   The Miz interview EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:02 am

You missed this off the end of the Miz interview

I mean, please, I don't care if some dirt sheet is writing about how great you are and that you were able to perform in front of 100 people. Congratulations. I'm performing in front of 16,000 to 20,000 a night and millions across the globe. As far as working with him, though, he's a very, very cool guy and very, very talented. He is one of the true up-and-comers in the WWE and has proven himself and keeps proving himself and improving. And he really, really wants it, which is all you can really ask for."
Back to top Go down

The Miz interview
Page 1 of 1