Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA

Go down 
+2
feяgie22
boschbourne06
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA Empty
PostSubject: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Quote :
After his previous long-term deal with TNA Wrestling expired earlier this month, former TNA champion Samoa Joe has signed a new deal with the company. TNA President Dixie Carter wrote on Twitter this afternoon: "Proud to report the re-signing of Samoa Joe! I feel good knowing that I have a focused & determined Samoan on my side. Congrats to us both!"There had been reports this week that despite Joe's free agency, there was little to no interest from WWE. The word making the rounds is that Joe's new TNA deal is for 2 or 3 years.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Did she just congratulate herself lol.
It gets said all the time but hopefully he gets used right now.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Glad about this. I had a feeling he would of ended up in ROH.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Mackem wrote:
Glad about this. I had a feeling he would of ended up in ROH.

That would have been a good thing imo for him to go to ROH. Hes wasted in TNA and he needs to get back to being the monster that he was in ROH because I think ever since they did that horrendous gimmick of him having knife hes been pritty awful and doesnt look interested.

Chris Daniels has done well since he went back there.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Is there anywhere that shows ROH immy? any links?

I've watch a couple of shows on here but not in order. I like the look of it tbh so if I can get into the storyline I think I could be a fan
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:39 pm

TNA at the minute don't know how to use any of the talent they have,the likes of Joe,Kendrick,Styles and desmond wolfe to name a few.

They seem to give them a push one week on Impact then they are forgotten about for the next few weeks,its somthing TNA has to sort out before people start getting sick.This months flavour seems to be Matt Morgan and he is playing his part well but how long before he is brushed under the carpet and forgotten about and the push is aimed somwhere else.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Mackem wrote:
Is there anywhere that shows ROH immy? any links?

I've watch a couple of shows on here but not in order. I like the look of it tbh so if I can get into the storyline I think I could be a fan

Theyve got a limited tv deal with this channel over in America called HDNet, so its hard to watch the tv shows. I watched them on youtube on this channel called ROHBrazil but ROH took it down for some reason which left loads of people in the lurch as only a few people can get HDNet and for UK fans like myself no means to watch it apart from the ppvs, one of which was on last night and is apparently an amazing show but I havnt had chance to watch it yet.

So I've only been watching the video wires (basically a 10 minute bunch of promos that the wrestlers cut and extensions of storylines and help people who dont have HDNet catch up on storylines) on youtube (heres their youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ringofhonor) and the ppvs. So Im not going to lie and say that its easy to catch but I guess if you combed the internet, places like justin.tv etc, they might have the tv show. The ppvs are only £10 a pop on gofightlive.tv and you can watch them live on the internet or if you cant watch it live itll be up the next day and once youve paid for it, its your to keep and you can watch it as many times as you want and well chance are its going to be a hell of a lot better show than most WWE or TNA shows and cheaper so they are definately worth it.

The last ppv I bought from ROH was Death Before Dishonor VIII and it was without doubt the best show Ive seen all year. Blew Wrestlemania 26 away. 3 match of the year contenders in it. Plus theyve just signed Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin to contracts so theyve easily got the best tag team division in the world (if your into tag team wrestling) as they have Kings of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero, my favourite tag team at the moment), Mark and Jay Briscoe, The American Wolves (Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards), Dark City Fight Club, The All Night Express. Homicide and Chris Daniels have just resigned, Jim Cornette is the on screen figure head of the company and they have (imo) the best wrestler in the world apart from Bryan Danielson, in Davey Richards.

I sound like a salesman for ROH haha but I honestly cant say enough good things about ROH and would highly recommend any it fan who appareciates good wrestling. They need to get a better tv deal and get coverage over here but they are still pritty much an independent company so those kind of things will take time. A friend of mine who is a huge fan of theirs ever since they began in 2002 and has loads of their dvds and has lent me them over the course of the past few years and Ive since fallen in love with the promotion from the days of Low Ki (Kaval just incase you didnt know, dont mean to be patronising) as champ, through Samoa Joes year and half title reign, CM Punk and Joes classics, Punk title reign, Bryan Danielsons reigns and his epic fued with Nigel McGuinness, CZWs invasion, Homicide taking over ROH, Austin Aries two title reigns up to the present of Roderick Strong as champion fueding with Davey Richards who fought for the title last night and will surely be a fantastic match.

Sorry about the big long speech but the more people watch ROH the more people realise there is better wrestling out there than the shite WWE and TNA tend to give us and an alternative to the so called "Big Two" (personally I think ROH will surpass TNA in about 2 years with the way they're blowing cash) plus it generates them money which will lead to better production of the tv shows and ppvs and better wrestlers coming in. So the more converted to the ROH cause the better haha.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:32 pm

So what are you trying to say Jimmy Wink You remind me of a certain Mr. Trotter.

As I say I've seen a couple of shows but not in order so I haven't got into storylines. What I have seen is good though. Ive heard all about the Punk title reign, Joe, Danielson and Low Ki in ROH so I'm intrested in seeing it on a regular basis.

So do you only see the PPV's and not weekly shows? It must be Fustraiting for you?
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:37 pm

it was really gonna be the noly real option for joe, wwe dont have any interest in him, and TNA is really the only other place where he could get the safety of a contract for a high enough amount of money
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm

You can watch ROH on Galaxia Wrestling:
http://galaxiawrestling.net/

Some episodes might be Sapo and i think its your PC that doesnt like Sapo
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 pm

He who dares, he who dares Wink

Like I said, Id highly recommend trying tune in but it is hard. The great thing about those storylines though that youve mentioned and I mentioned above was that, apart from the CZW invasion, they are all really simple storylines, which consist of one guy wanting be the champion of the world and be the best and better than their opponents and instead of the awful storylines that are happening in TNA and WWE (I cant be the only figure on here who was frustrated with how WWE have booked Nexus and Cenas firing and Jeff Jarret MMA, come on, honestly? What the fuck are they thinking) which I want to see. I dont want to see people running each other over in cars or pushing fat men off scaffolds tied to wheel chairs etc. Simple booking will always top it. Take this for example, theres a guy in ROH called El Generico (dont know whether you have heard of him), he wears a mask and was a bit of a comedy character kind of in the mould of Santino but is potrayed as a serious threat when wrestling. He was tagging with a guy called Kevin Steen and they were best mates for a long time, lost a few matches and Steen turned heel and pulverised Generico. Theyve had a fued that has lasted all year and its ended last night with the stipulation of Generico loses his mask if he loses, Steen is fired if he loses in an street fight. Best fued of the year without doubt. They had a match at Death Before Dishonor, the last ppv i bought, and it was very very brutal but not in the over the top garbage wrestling kind of way. They dragged it out for a year. Nexus look like they are going to be over by wrestlemania 27. They only started in June of this year and already theyve managed to fuck that up twice. Ive been able to keep up with that fued just over those 10 minute promos and the ppvs matches. Simple storylines to follow and simple booking has just made it awesome and a lot of ROH fans are saying the same in terms of it being the best fued of the year.

The company offers a lot of variation in styles, with technical matches, stiff japanese style as they hire a lot of wrestlers from NOAH and Dragon Gate, hardcore for people like Necro Butcher etc, lucha as they have hired a lot of old time luchas from Mexico for their ppvs, comedy with Colt Cabana and thats why I love it because its not the same shows and matches rehashed all the time and it has variation.

Yer its very frustrating, especially when my weekly "wrestling fix" has to come from RAW and Smackdown (the latter of which was truly awful this week) as I refuse to watch TNA. Id love to have it over here on sky sports.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Well Fergie, you are a life saver Very Happy thank you very much. Ive been looking for months for something like this
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:40 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
You can watch ROH on Galaxia Wrestling:
http://galaxiawrestling.net/

Some episodes might be Sapo and i think its your PC that doesnt like Sapo

Yeah me and Mrs Sapo fell out but i'll give it a go. Cheers fella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA   Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Samoa Joe Signs New Contract With TNA
Page 1 of 1