Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Injury Updates, Kurt Angle speaks on WWE return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Country : Injury Updates, Kurt Angle speaks on WWE return England-1

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Injury Updates, Kurt Angle speaks on WWE return Empty
PostSubject: Injury Updates, Kurt Angle speaks on WWE return   Injury Updates, Kurt Angle speaks on WWE return EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:28 am

- The Undertaker had surgery this past week to repair his torn rotator cuff. No word yet on if he will be ready for WrestleMania.

- CM Punk chose not to have surgery because he got a medical opinion that he would be able to rehab his torn muscle tendon in his glute. Punk will be out of action until at least January but should be good for WrestleMania.

- Sheamus was limping at TV this past week and has a deep bruise in one of his legs. The injury isn't believed to be serious enough that he will miss time.

- When asked about a possible WWE return, TNA's Kurt Angle said "anything is possible" on his Facebook page today, however he said that he was currently loyal to TNA.

Angle had particularly kind words for TNA President Dixie Carter, thanking her for looking after his "well being."

He he had the following to say:

"A lot of you want me back in WWE. I appreciate your kind words. I love TNA but anything is possible."

"Dixie Carter has been wonderful to me. She cares about my well being. That means more to me than anything. So I would never count out WWE, but TNA is my loyalty right now."

Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Injury Updates, Kurt Angle speaks on WWE return   Injury Updates, Kurt Angle speaks on WWE return EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:50 am

Did you post them in that order on purpose or was it in that order where you got the info from?

Just wondering as I found it hilarious that it mentions Undertaker getting surgery and CM Punk possibly getting surgery then after that it mentions Sheamus has a bruise on his leg taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Injury Updates, Kurt Angle speaks on WWE return   Injury Updates, Kurt Angle speaks on WWE return EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Lol i found it on lordsofpain.net in that order. The Sheamus bruise is pritty pathetic by the way haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injury Updates, Kurt Angle speaks on WWE return   Injury Updates, Kurt Angle speaks on WWE return Empty

Back to top Go down

Injury Updates, Kurt Angle speaks on WWE return
Page 1 of 1