Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

6WF Payback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

Number of posts : 224

6WF Payback Empty
PostSubject: 6WF Payback   6WF Payback EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:28 pm

*Payback goes live on air in Sheffield.Pyros are blasting up all around the arena and "Burn it to the Ground" screams out of the speakers.The fans are in fine voice and jumping up and down as a video montage of their favourite superstars plays on the big screen.The scene changes to the announce area where RJ and Michael Wire flash smiles into the cameras

RJ:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the 6WF Payback extravaganza.We are live and exclusive from the sold-out Motorpoint arena here in Sheffield and the atmosphere here is electrifying.These fans are going crazy as we reach our final pay per view stop before Born in Fire,what a night we have lined up for you folks.7 matches are signed...4 championships will be defended in a night that will help shape the greatest show in wrestling history,Born in Fire.I am here alongside my broadcast colleague,Michael Wire.

MW:Thanks RJ and good evening folks.I am really excited about tonight,we are just five weeks away from the grandest show on earth and tonight will go away along way to showing us what we might expect at Born in Fire.So many great matches to take place here tonight guys and I thankyou all for staying up late with us and choosing 6WF....I promise you that you will not be disappointed,nobody does wrestling like 6WF!

RJ:Exactly Mike,we are the number one in sports entertainment....the PWI will tell you that every single year and we just keep getting better.Stay tuned folks and I promise you that you will find out exactly why!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Payback   6WF Payback EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Match 1
Tag Team Championships
Perfect Execution (C) vs Uryu/Gregers vs Nemesis/Blue Dragon vs La Pulga Loco/Solomon Riddick

RJ: And now we are going to start off Payback with an amazing match between four of the best tag team in the 6wf today and its all for the 6WF Tag Team Titles.

Mercy Drive beings to play and the crowd start to boo as the Tag Team Champions walk out onto the stage with the titles around their waists. They run down to the ring and side in with smiles on their faces and then go to the top ropes and show off the Tag Team titles.

MW: They have held those Tag Team Titles for quite a while now but tonight could be the night that they finally have them taken off them.

RJ: It’s going to be a close one i mean, you have monsters in that ring tonight...... and speaking of Monsters.

Epilogue beings to play and the 6WF Legend Nemesis and Blue Dragon walk out onto the stage to the continued boo’s from the fans. Nemesis just smirks as he leads Blue Dragon down to the ring. Perfect Execution give Nemesis a wide berth as he gets into the ring and look at them and makes a title sign.

MW: If i had to put my money on anyone tonight, i would be on Nemesis. He is a monster and he is back to cause some real damage.

RJ: Oh God, you’re not gonna be a Nemesis style Dave Law lover are you

Always begins to play and Solomon Riddick and La Pulga come out from backstage and run down to the ring and slide in. All three teams part into different corners and taking strategy.

MW: Just one team to go now, and they’re an odd team not doubting that.

RJ: Well they will be the most athletic team tonight....

“Granite” starts playing and the crowd being to cheer for the first time as Gregers and Uryu appear from behind the curtains and they run down to the ring and stand in the middle as the other three teams start to surround them.

RJ: Now we all know how this works, there is two guy in the ring at any one time and any tag can tag themselves in, look like is going to be Uryu and Blue Dragon to kick us off here.

Uryu and Blue Dragon lock up in the centre and Blue Dragon wins over and whips Uryu into the ropes, he then rebounds off the ropes and Blue Dragon goes for a side walk slam but Uryu counters and hits him with a spinning DDT. Uryu quickly gets Blue Dragon to his feet and hits him with a few powerful jabs to the face and then runs off the ropes.....

RJ: Clothesline to Blue Dragon from Uryu but Solomon got the tag, Uryu is out and Solomon’s in.

Blue Dragon gets to his feet just to be kicked in the mid-section and then slammed to the mat with a powerslam. Solomon then locks in a sleeper hold onto Blue Dragon but Nemesis breaks it up from behind with a boot to the head of Solomon. Solomon gets up and looks furious at Nemesis and both men stare into each other eyes and then.....

MW: SPEAR!!!!!! Solomon just gets taken out by Blue Dragon and there’s the tag with Nemesis.

Nemesis storms into the ring and throws Solomon into the turnbuckle and begins to pound on him with his fists, right to his forehead. The fans are cheering on Nemesis and he pounds the former Association member into the mat and he then lets out a roar.

RJ: I think we all know what Nemesis is thinking..... CHOKESLAM!!!!!!

Ref:..............1.....................2................BREAK!

La Pulga dives off the top and breaks the pin to Nemesis fury. Nemesis gets up and chases after La Pulga who runs out of the ring. As Nemesis runs out Lex hart tags himself in and goes to work on Solomon. Lex starts to stamp on the legs of Solomon and then hits him with a standing backwards Moonsault and the fans are clearly impressed.

RJ: A beautiful move there by the tag team champion, but he couldn’t get the three count as Solomon just kicks out.

Lex pulls Solomon to his feet and goes for spinning heel kick but Solomon dodges and grabs hold of Lex Hart and hits him with a Powerful Chokeslam and then falls back and tags in Gregers. The Fans explodes and Gregers as Gregers jumps onto the top rope and hits Lex Hart with a beautiful 5 star Frog splash.

On the outside of the Nemesis is still going crazy trying to chase after La Pulga. Both men are on the steel Ramp way and LPL is trying everything he knows just to void the massive grips of Nemesis. Nemesis chases La Pulga all the way to the top and charges at La Pulga. LPL makes an amazing counter and whips Nemesis right into the stage lights. Nemesis is quite dazed and La Pulga hits him with a Drop Kick and Nemesis falls back into the stage lighting....

MW: Amazing, La Pulga could have just eliminated Nemesis from this match

RJ: I won’t rule him out that easily; he’s come back from much worse to win a match.

Back in the right Perfect Jack has Gregers in a full nelson and Lex Hart and Uryu are battling it out inside the ring. Perfect Jack lifts Gregers up and slams him to the mat. The crowd boo as Jack smiles but then walks right into a big Boot from blue dragon. Uryu then spears blue dragon to the outside of the ring and Blue Dragon crashed into the fans barrier. Solomon goes to run in but Lex Hart smacks him right in the Jaw with a massive Superkick!

RJ: WHAT A SUPERKICK, SOLOMON IS OUT OF HERE!...... G-FORCE.... G-FORCE!!!!!!!!!!

Just as Lex Hart turns around Gregers kicks him in the mid-Section and hits him with the G-Force. The whole area is going crazy as Perfect Jack and Lex Hart a lying out cold and Gregers is lying in wait. Uryu slides into in the ring tell him to pin one of them but Gregers just has a malevolent smile on his face.

MW: I don’t think that’s Gregers anymore, watch out Uryu.... NO! G-FORCE! Chaos just hit Uryu with his finisher what the hell is going on....

RJ: Wait a second, there’s La Pulga.... he’s tag himself in with Jack..... ROLL UP!!!!!!!!

Ref:...............1...................2..........................3............DING..........DING...........DING!

RA: Ladies and Gentlemen, the new 6Wf World Tag Team Champions...... LA PULGA LOCO AND SOLOMON RIDDICK!

LPL and Solomon grabs the titles and walk up the ramp with massive smiles on their faces as Gregers is in the ring with a look of despair in his eyes as he looks at Uryu.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty

*The action is with Clarissa and Crime Lord in the backstage area,the crowd are booing loud at the sight of the 6WF Champion

Clarissa:Ladies and Gentlemen...my guest at this time...the 6WF Champion....Crime Lord!

*Crowd boo

Clarissa:Crime Lord tonight here at Payback you will defend your 6WF Championship against Captain Australia,just one month away from Born in Fire...how do you feel that your chance at headlining the biggest show in wrestling could slip through your grasp...

Crime Lord:Shut up!...be quiet...you silly,foolish little girl!

*Clarissa blushes as Crime Lord grabs the mic

Crime Lord:Slip through my grasp?...Clarissa,how dare you even stand there and talk to me like that.I am the greatest champion,the greatest superstar in 6WF history and you really think there is a chance that I will not head into Born in Fire with my championship intact?...I have beaten everyone and everything,including Captain Australia and there is no way i will lose here tonight against this wannabe superhero....I have trained myself beyond anything you can ever imagine and tonight I will show you all once again why I am the Lord of Crime...why I am the 6WF Champion!....So am I nervous?...No....Do I have doubts?....heck no....the only person that should be nervous,the only person that should be experiencing doubts is Max Adamson...nervous that once tonight is over and i rip that mask from his bllodied face that nobody will mention his name ever again...

I was born to be the best...I was born to represent the 6WF on the grandest stage...and nobody will stand in my way of making my statement loud and clear at Born in Fire...

Clarissa:And Tyson Armstrong...will he factor here tonight?

Crime Lord:I hope for his sake that he doesnt,all Tyson Armstrong needs to do is be a referee,call it down the middle and count the three when I lay out Captain Pugwash.Tyson Armstrong can either do that or he will find himself on the receiving end of my anger...something that countless 6WF superstars can testify is detrimental to your health...Snake Eyes,Nemesis,the list goes on and one of the 6WF superstars that have crossed my path and I have put them on the shelf...Tyson,one wrong move here tonight and I promise that your career will disappear faster than oil into American tankers....this is my destiny,my legacy and nothing will stand in my way....nothing Clarissa...

Tonight there will be no superheroic comebacks,no miracles and good conquering evil.Tonight the movie plots will be ripped up and reality will become the ruler of all...tonight will show that heroes are not saviours but martyrs to much greater things..greater things like...me!

Captain Australia...Are you ready?

*The crowd boo as Crime Lord throws the mic on the floor and walks off towards his lockeroom.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty

Match 2
Casket Match
Chris Patricks vs Mr Crowley

RJ:Welcome to arguably the most personal contest of the evening folks,we have barely begun here at Payback and yet I doubt that there will be much more hatred in this contest than any other we see tonight.Since his debut here in the 6WF,Mr Crowley has sought to victimise Chris Patricks in the most gruesome of ways...he has attacked him savagely,locked him inside a casket and even tried to run Patricks over.It all stems it would seem,from jealousy.Patricks has always had the crowd on his side,Crowley on the other hand has always been shunned and outcast by the loyal supporters..

MW:Absolutely RJ.Crowley said he hated Patricks because he felt the "Enigma" should be more like him.But the truth is,Crowley hates the way Patricks is treat like a hero...he abhores the former European Champion and here tonight he wants to put an end to him once and for all..

RJ:Well he has set store by that,Crowley's issues with Patricks have led him to make this challenge.A casket match,the aim is to throw your opponent into the coffin and seal the lid shut,both of these men have already felt what that is like in the past few weeks...here tonight,one of them will find out again.

MW:A sinister match if ever I saw one,Chris Patricks has been forced to relive the horrors of his childhood in this intense rivalry.The mourning of his late brother and father has been brought crashing back in by the evil Crowley and thats what makes this match all the more scary...Patricks is a man on the edge,we do not know what lengths he will go to in order to rid himself of Crowley here tonight and I think that works equally the other way...I have no idea what we may see here folks.

The screen shows the casket being wheeled down to the ring by a production crew,it is laid by the base of the ring and the crowd pop at the sight of it.The lights in the arena then go down and the cheers emenate all around as "Refuse/Resist" echoes out and pyros shoot up through the air.The curtains twitch and then open as Chris Patricks walks out,he looks incredibly focused as he looks around the arena and then strides towards the ring.

RJ:Chris Patricks has always risen to the challenge here in the 6WF but tonight it is his biggest to date.Not only must he topple Mr Crowley,a feat hard enough as it is,but he must also stare his personal demons in the face and defeat them also.A tough night in store for "The Enigma" and I just hope he has the mental capacity to cope..

MW:I think he can cope RJ,he has survived thus far.The only thing I worry about in this match is,how far will each of these athletes take it.I mean the hatred is paramount and there are no limits to what can happen in this match,I just fear for safety here tonight.

RJ:I understand that 100% Mike,I do think the B.O.D. was extemely lenient in allowing this stipulation and I feel for our official here.He basically just has to stand here and watch the brutality that is about to ensue...folks this one really will not be for the weak at heart!

Patricks stands at the casket and he looks at his wrists and kisses them before pointing at the sky and then rolling in the ring.The crowd are clapping and chanting "E-nig-ma" as Patricks goes to each corner and poses.He stands in the centre,looking incredibly focused,and the lights shut off amid screams and boos."Crowley" screens all over the arena and the eeriness ends with a massive firework,the dark shadow walks out from the back.

MW:Not the biggest,not the most powerful but arguably the scariest individual we have ever had in the 6WF.I do not know how the mind of Crowley works,he is epitomy of savagery and darkness and I really do wonder what this being is capable of.

RJ:Needless to say he freaks me out,a world champion in 6CW and already making waves in the 6WF,this guy has the mindgames to a fine art.He instills fear from the outset and I think there in lines his greatest threat,if Chris Patricks allows Crowley to control him from the inside here tonight then this could get ugly and fast for "The Enigma"

MW:I think no matter what happens we are in for a slobberknocker...Crowley brings the fear factor but he will have to be careful of...OH MY!

RJ:Patricks' daredevil antics...

The crowd whistle and cheer as Patricks waits for Crowley to get near the casket,he bounces back off the ropes and then runs forwards and leaps over the top rope into a somersault senton takedown in his opponent.He sits atop Crowley and rains hammer-like fists into his face before standing up and stamping on his chest for good measure!

MW:Thats what I was going to say,Crowley must not underestimate how much Patricks is willing to put himself through in order to win here tonight.There is no risk "The Enigma" will not take here tonight and that is why this crowd is so behind him...

Patricks backs away and then runs back in and lands a huge kick to the face of Crowley,he grabs the monster's head and cracks it against the edge of the casket before lifting the lid up and the crowd cheer.Patricks hauls Crowley's frame against the coffin and then slams the lid down on his prone hands...Crowley yelps in pain and staggers off,Patricks runs behind and dropkicks him in the back,sending him face-first into the security railing.

RJ:This is just the start that Patricks needed,to stifle his opponent's offense with his sublime speed...

Patricks runs at the railing,he grabs the top and pulls himself up in the air and then back down into the a slingshot dropkick (ala Jeff Hardy) to the face of Crowley.He drags his foe by the leg and lays him flat on the concrete floor and then turns back and faces the fans once more,sweat beads off his face

MW:Patricks showing the world that he is mentally and physically tough,the emotional rollercoaster that he has been through this past month is testament to his guts and determination...

RJ:WHAT A MOVE!

Crowd: E-nig-ma x3

Patricks grabs the railing again and this time vaults up and executes a pain-staking split-legged moonsault onto the prone Crowley.Patricks rubs his legs from the impact but stands nonetheless and stomps on Crowley,he searches under the ring and brings out a kendo stick as the crowd cheer.Crowley climbs up and rolls in the ring as "The Enigma" follows him.....CRACK!

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MW:You can feel the hatred coursing through the body of Chris Patricks,this man has made his life hell and each shot he delivers is a valuable as a bullet...my god...

Patricks continues to whip the cane off the back of Crowley,giant red whelts appear all across his back and then .....CRACK! The crowd cheer as the stick snaps in half on impact,Crowley drops to his knees as Patricks runs off the ropes and connects with a stiff shining wizard.Crowley lays flat out as Patricks quickly goes to the corner and vaults up...

RJ:Excruciating shots with that kendo stick and now "The Enigma" is poised....PUZZLE SOLVER!

MW:He got it...he is gonna do it!

Patricks lands an amazing frogsplash,as flashbulbs burst all around the arena.He rolls up and sits for a moment before banging the mat and ordering that the referee open the casket,he begins rolling Crowley towards the ropes and looks around quickly before toppling him into the box...

RJ:This is it Chris...lower the lid and you have won this match...
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty

Patricks slams the lid down,but Crowley's hand shoots up and keeps it open.Patricks fights to close it down but Crowley lifts his feet and boots the lid back into the air.He sits up and his cold eyes stare blankly and he seizes Patricks by the throat,before throwing him back into the ringpost.The crowd boo as Crowley clambers out of the casket,Patricks runs back and tries to bundle him back in but Crowley catches him with a chilling uppercut and then lifts him into a bearhug and smashes him against the ringpost..he repeats the process three more times and then scoop slams Patricks onto the hard flooring.

MW:Talk about a turn-around...Patricks was on the verge of victory and moments later he has back firmly against the wall

Crowley grabs the casket and wheels it sideways,smashing it headlong into Patricks,before throwing it back to its original position.He leans over "The Enigma" and hauls him before throwing him against the ring apron and then high into the ringpost once more.Patricks staggers and Crowley big boots him in the face,almost turning him inside out.Patricks lays slumped as Crowley stalks his way around to the announce table and grabs a steel chair...

RJ:This isnt going to go well for Chris Patricks..Crowley is a vile human being,there is no depths to this man's malice.

Patricks tries to use the casket to get up as Crowley walks back around and jams the chair into his ribcage.He does it twice more and then cracks the chair across the spine of Patricks.The crowd groan as Patricks lays slumped across the coffin,Crowley places the chair over his head and then stands on top of the wooden frame.He walks across and jumps into a high legdrop,driving the chair hard into the back of Patricks' head and forcing him to drop to the floor.Crowley's eyes glitter with intent as he gives the signal for the casket to be opened...he grabs Patricks by the head and pulls him forwards...

MW:The first time that Crowley has called for the lid to be opened and it could be only chance he needs,he is going to powerbomb Patricks to his resting place....JACKKNIFE!

Crowley runs forwards slightly and drives Patricks downwards,only to be headscissored himself down into the box and the lid slams shut.The referee looks around and waves away any decision as both men are in the casket.Suddenly,the lid bursts open and Patricks has been seized around the throat.Both men stand up in the coffin and Crowley smiles evily as he stares at Patricks and then lifts him high...

RJ:He's gonna chokeslam him...oh wow!

Patricks jumps out in time and then manages to counter with a russian legsweep,Crowley's head is driven hard into the solid wood and the lid collapses once more.The crowd are cheering and the lid opens once more...Patricks staggers backwards and manages to climb from the casket,he grabs the lid and pushes it down...

MW:Patricks has won,he actually has...

A gloved hand is visible keeping the lid open as the crowd continue to get behind "The Enigma",he releases the lid and allows Crowley to open it fully and begin climbing out.The monster gets out foot onto the floor....SMACK!...Patricks drives the steel chair into his head,opening him up big time.Crowley sways on the spot...CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!...The more sickening shots to the head and Crowley slumps on the steel steps with crimson pouring between his eyes.

RJ:Chris Patricks is pouring his frustrations out here on the man that has made his life hell for the past few months...

Patricks throws another shot but Crowley manages to duck as the steel collides with the ringpost and echoes.Crowley staggers to the ringside barrier and then turn in time to big boot the steel chair back in Patricks' face...Patricks drops the chair and looks dazed as Crowley seizes him around the throat,his manic crimson face glitters with a smile as he hauls Patricks into a chokeslam position and then launches him backwards into the ringpost,Patricks slumps down and Crowley immediately grabs him again and rams his head into the steel steps.The sound reverberates around as the top falls of the steps and "The Enigma" lays across the bottom half...

MW:This match is heinous,absolutely brutal.It is designed for the sole purpose of inflicting damage upon your opponent...

BOOM!.....BOOM!....BOOM!...The sounds are sickening as Crowley slams the steel chair into the back of Patricks's head three times.The crowd groan at the impact and finally Crowley throws the crumpled chair to the ground,Patricks rolls over and reveals that his face is now covered in crimson...

RJ:This is a bllodbath,these men are torturing one another and its becoming increasingly difficult to watch.This is no catch-as-catch-can contest here folks,this is raw violence at its truest form...

Crowley grabs the limp body of Patricks and he picks it up.He lifts "The Enigma" onto his shoulders and walks him around to the casket and tells the referee to open it up.He walks to the edge and dumps Patricks into the box and smiles manically at the screaming fans....he holds a finger up to silence the crowd and then lifts up the apron,he pulls out a small bag and laughs

MW:What is this?Crowley has destroyed Patricks both mentally and physically,just close the lid and give the kid a break...

RJ:Oh I think thats what he intends Mike,he is giving Patricks a gift!

Crowley smiles as he removes the bag and reveals a large silver cross,he walks around to where Patricks' head is and places the effigy on his chest and folds his arms into position.The crowd are booing as Crowley laughs and grabs the lid of the coffin...

MW:Patricks fought bravely,what a valiant effort but just as Crowley said he would....Rest in Peace!

RJ:GREEN MIST!

The crowd are shocked as a green spray is fired up into the air,it catches Crowley in the face and he staggers back,blinded.The cameras show Patricks' eyes open in the casket and green smeared around his mouth.He slowly crawls up and he grips the side of the coffin and uses it as a springboard...

MW:What a maneuvre right there....headscissors into the ring barrier...

RJ:Chris Patricks delved deep into his resoruce bag there,he threw up his hail mary and my lord had it paid dividends...

MW:He faced damnation in the face and somehow he has escaped it...

Patricks vaults from the casket and headscissors the blinded Crowley,head-first,into the security railing.He is on his back and breathing heavily before slowly pulling himself to his feet.His face is a picture of pure determination and he walks over to the steel steps and seizes them with all his might...

RJ:Patricks has to go for it here,he has lost alot of bllod and he cant have too much left in the tank...

MW:But how much can Crowley withstand?The guy seems to have superhuman resistance to pain!

BOOM!...The crowd wince and cheer as Patricks runs the steel steps forwards and crashes them into the skull of Crowley,he grabs the demon and throws him under the bottom rope and into the ring as he lifts up the apron again and this time drags a table out as more cheers ring out.Patricks slides the wood into the ring and then follows...

RJ:This match has been manic from start to finish...neither man has given an inch and as they verge on the edge of carnage they still will not let up...Patricks seems determined to end Crowley once and for all...

MW:He knows he has to RJ,he has no other choice...aslong as Crowley is in the 6WF there is no future for Chris Patricks,he will be stunted at every hurdle and Chris knows that...

Patricks sets the table up and he grabs Crowley and dumps him across it before heading to the corner.He climbs up the ropes and the fans are chanting his name but Crowley sits up and staggers off the table...he still seems dazed though and Patricks jumps down and runs over...

RJ:He played him...Crowley was feigning grogginess...what a chokeslam!

MW:I dont think he was completely lying but perhaps he was overexaggerating...

Crowley seizes Patricks around the throat and chokeslams the shocked "Enigma" to the canvass,falling to his knees in the process.Crowley begins to laugh insanely,crimson dripping from his head,and stands up.He grabs the head of Patricks and pulls him into position before flipping him into the air...

RJ:Crowley has some evil intentions here...he is going to Jacknife Patricks from the ring into the casket....here he goes!

Crowley runs Patricks to the ropes and "The Enigma" manages to squirm at the last moments and slips into a hurricanrana and Crowley flies over the top rope,clinging onto the ropes as he goes.Patricks rolls back into the ring and sees Crowley trying to get up on the apron so he runs to the other side of the ring,bounces off the ropes for momentum and flies back...

MW:One last big push from Patricks...oh...

Crowley stands up and somehow manages to plough his boot over the top rope and catch Patricks in the face.Chris staggers back and into the table as Crowley grips the top rope and steps back into the ring.He grabs Patricks by the head...

RJ:JACKNIFE THROUGH THE TABLE...

MW:KNOCKOUT BLOW!

Crowley flips Patricks into the air,Patricks' bllody face is a picture as he is flung into the air but he drops out the back,Crowley spins around and takes a sickening superkick to the haw and collapses back on the table as the crowd cheer.Patricks staggers to the corner and looks exhausted as he digs down and finds the energy to leap to the top rope...

RJ:What a match,what an effort from both these men and what heart from Chris Patricks....PUZZLE SOLVER!

CRASH!....The sound echoes throughout the arena as Patricks drives all his body weight down and frogsplashes Crowley through the table.The splinters fly all around the ring and Patricks clutches his ribs as he tries to stand up,he signals for the referee to open up the casket and manages to find his feet...

MW:If that doesnt do it then i do not know what will...Patricks has thrown it all at Crowley here tonight but nothing seems to keep this man down...

RJ:I think this finally has...

Patricks grabs Crowley and rolls him forwards to the ropes,he places Crowley on the apron and then stands up,he looks around and then runs across the ring,he comes flying back and dives into a low dropkick that sends Crowley flying into the casket and the force causes the lid to fly down shut and the bell sounds as the referee shuts the lock...

MW:He did it,Chris Patricks has done it...he finally defeated the beast....what an incredible matchup here Payback!

RJ:Well Payback certainly is a fitting name for what happened here tonight,after months of torment Chris Patricks has finally fought back and defeated his arch-rival....fair play to Crowley he can take some serious punishment but in the end Patricks wanted it more...

Patricks staggers up in the ring and the referee rolls in and raises his arm in victory.The crowd are on their feet,cheering at what has just happened and Patricks bangs his chest and kisses the tattoos on his wrists.A chant of "E-nig-ma" is roaring out around the Mototpoint as Patricks wipes crimson from his face...

MW:A feud in which Chris Patricks was forced to relive the horrors of his childhood but he showed that he has the guts and willpower to rise above...such an incredible win for "The Enigma" here tonight...against all the odds!

Everyone in the arena suddenly stops as it becomes apparent that something isnt right,Patricks has his arm dropped by the referee and they turn to face the casket.The box is sealed shut but its shaking and a banging noise can be heard from inside it...

RJ:I dont believe it...even after all that Crowley is still kicking....he is trying to escape the casket...

MW:What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Part of the wood splinters and Chris Patricks stares in terror at the scene in front of him.He suddenly looks up into the sky,closes his eyes and seems to mutter a silent prayer before rolling from the ring.The crowd look on in shock as Patricks produces something from under the ring...

RJ:Chris cmon...there are better ways of handling this Patricks...you dont want this on your conscience!

MW:I dont think he cares RJ,I think he has asked for forgiveness but he feels this is for the greater good...in some ways I am inclined to agree with him...

Patricks douses the casket in lighter fluid and the crowd all seem to shocked to make any noise.The banging continues and more splinters appear in the coffin as Patricks produces a match and strikes it,before he can throw it down,a hand bursts through the top of the casket,,,

RJ:Oh my god...Crowley is nearly out....I cant stand here and watch this man be burnt alive in front of us.....

MW:Folks this makes for some seriously disturbing viewing....Crowley is locked inside that casket and whether he is a monster or not you do not wish this on anyone...MY GOD!

The casket bursts into flame as Patricks swallows hard and throws the match on.the hand has disappeared as the flames engulf the casket and with in no time EMT's and fireguards are on the scene and extinguishing all that they can....Patricks watches on with a horrified look on his face...

RJ:Ladies and gentlemen I do not know how to explain what has just gone on in front of us...we knew the casket match was a brutal concept and we expected carnage but not on the scale that we have just seen...Crowley was locked in that casket and then it seems burnt alive in front of our very eyes...it is arguably the most distressing moment of my career to date folks...that was incredible!

MW:And yet can you blame Patricks?Crowley made him a desperate man,he tried on several occassions to maim and seriously injure Patricks,so what is a man suppose to do?You can only push a human being so far before they break and I guess Crowley found Chris' break point...a tremendous contest with very deadly consequences...

RJ:We are only just getting into this night aswell guys,we have incredbile action still to come here at PAYBACK but will anything be more shocking then what we have just witnessed?

MW:How could it be....it certainly will take some beating,but all the same this night promises to be a history-maker and I for one cannot wait to see what happens next!

The casket is completely put out by the fireguards,it is burnt and damaged as the crowd look frightened and shocked.Chris Patricks turns his back and walks off as the crowd tag his back and chant his name,the action goes backstage.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Payback   6WF Payback EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:31 pm

*The cameras are in the Perfect Execution lockeroom.Lex Hart has his head in his hands and Jack is pacing back and forth

Lex:I cant believe it....what the hell just happened?

Jack:I'm not sure....but I think we lost!

*Lex stands up with a start

Lex:No!...no dont say that...we didnt lose...there is no way that we lose.We are "Perfect Execution".That means we do not lose,we do not fail...do you understand me Jack?

Jack:Calm down man...we can work through this!

Lex:How exactly,from the beginning we have been the tag team "champions"...that means we were the best...now we are just a "tag team" it doesnt have the same does it Jack...I mean really does it!

Jack:Of course it doesnt but your anger is blinding you from a very obvious point...

Lex:And what is that exactly?

Jack:As former champion we are entitled to a tag team title re-match,that means this coming thursday night we cash in and we win back our belts...simple!...it means three days without the belts and then they are back...can you work with that?

Lex:I guess I am going to have to...I dont like but I'll work with it...

Jack:Good,because on thursday there will be us and the "phony champs"...no hardcore freaks in there with us....just us and them...and our class will show through...I guarantee it!

*Lex stares at Jack and then walks back to the corner and its down.Jack shakes his head and then the scene changes to Gregers and Uryu walking in the back.

Uryu:You feeling alright man?

Gregers:What?...yeah,yeah im cool!

Uryu:You sure,why dont you go take a rest or something...you banged up pretty bad...

Gregers:I SAID IM FINE!

Uryu:Alright pal...

Gregers:Sorry mate,dunno what came over me there...must of been all of the action earlier.Maybe I should go take that rest,we'll meet up later and discuss our plans of getting those belts around our waists...

Uryu:Sounds good to me man...you take it easy!

*Gregers and Uryu shake hands and Gregers heads off as Uryu looks on concerned.He turns the corner and walks into Nemesis

Nemesis:Oh lookie what I found....a stray "hardcore fanatic",whats the matter Uryu,didnt get enough earlier?

Uryu:Stay out of my way...

Nemesis:Oh thats not very nice is it,how is your little friend?Still having those headaches?

Uryu:What's it to you?

Nemesis:You do know what is going on with him dont you?You do know he is completely off his rocker?...You cant control it Uryu,he will change!

Uryu:Whatever man,your deluded...

*Suddenly Nemesis pins Uryu up against the wall by his throat

Nemesis:Lets get something straight,the only one that is deluded around here is you.Deluded that your "hardcore",deluded that you have an inch of talent,and deluded that your schizo friend isnt going to turn on you...but soon Uryu you will know just how deluded you are...and believe me,I will be there every step of the way.

*Nemesis smiles and then releases as Uryu slides down the wall.The cameras change into Gregers' lockeroom and he is staring transfixed at the screen

CHAOS:Soon my prodigy....you have executed the first part of the plan perfectly....and the time is coming,soon we will conquer this place together....no longer will they look upon your size as an obstacle...you are CHAOS...CHAOS is you...and together...we shall rule!

Gregers:We shall rule!

CHAOS:Exactly...now rest....there is still much work to be done!

*Gregers nods his head at the screen and an eerie smile crosses his face
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty

Match 3
FreeWeight Title
Mike Hill(c) vs. Eddi

RJ: This pay per view is looking to be one of the best ever! And now it’s going to get better, we have two of the quickest, high-flying guys in the company going up against each other one on one to battle for the title that encourages the high-flying, the extreme, it’s the FreeWeight title.

MW: And our current FreeWeight champion is Mike Hill who has been kicked out of the Association but is now taking it out on the man who he believes cost him his place in the most dominant stable in 6WF history.

RJ: But Eddi has been a bit harder for Mike to control than he thought, and now he has a title shot, and Mike’s life could be about to get a bit worse if he were to lose here.

Eddi’s music hits out and the crowd start cheering, a Brazilian flag is projected into the centre of the ring as pyros go off and Eddi jumps out onto the stage. Eddi lifts his arm in the air and the crowd cheer louder, he jogs down the ramp, slapping the hands of his fans on the way before jumping onto the apron and then backflipping over the ropes. He climbs up to the top rope and beats his chest before flipping off and landing on his feet.

MW: Eddi has rose very quickly through 6WF, but this will be his biggest test so far, it’s on the big stage, for a title against one of the most successful but brutal guys in 6WF history.

‘Next Big Thing’ is blasted out and the crowd’s cheers quickly change to loud boos, the whole arena echoes with the reaction to Mike who steps out onto the stage looking cocky, he flips the bird to a few of the closest fans, he walks down the ramp before seeing somebody holding up a Brazil flag in support of Eddi, Mike rips it off them and stomps on it before spitting on it, Eddi looks visibly annoyed at that in the ring. Mike jumps onto the apron and then climbs to the top rope, he points at himself and tells the crowd to watch this, Mike does a corkscrew jump off of the top rope and lands on his feet, before sticking up his two fingers at Eddi.

RJ: Already they are trying to outdo each other. How much has Mike Hill changed in the last year, he has no respect for anybody, it makes me sick.

He hands over the belt to the referee who lifts it in the air before speaking to them both, the bell rings and both men just start circling the ring, not taking their eyes off of each other. Eddi makes the first move going for a quick spinning kick but Mike ducks and Eddi misses the kick, Mike smashes into the off balance Eddi sending him down to the mat, Mike stands over Eddi and hits a standing moonsault. Mike hooks the leg.

1........2.......kick out!

MW: Mike being very cocky going for the pin then.

Eddi kicks out and Mike gets back to his feet, Eddi starts to push himself back up, but as soon as he is on one knee, Mike sprints at him and goes for a Shining Wizard, but Eddi dodges it and Mike catches his legs in the ropes, Eddi takes this advantage by kicking him hard in the chest. Mike is on his back, his leg in the air, caught in the ropes, Eddi climbs up to the middle rope and jumps off stomping down on Mike’s leg which comes out of the ropes, Mike screams out in pain and Eddi is back climbing up to the top rope, he opens his arms wide out on the top rope as the crowd cheer.

RJ: What does he have in mind here? I don’t think the health and safety guys will like it whatever it is.

Eddi dives off and goes for a corkscrew splash, but Eddi lifts up his knees and Eddi’s ribs smash into his knees. Eddi rolls on the mat holding his chest, Mike is back to his feet, but he can’t put any weight on the leg Eddi stomped on. Mike grabs Eddi and puts him in the MHND, digging his knee into Eddi’s spine, who cries out in pain. Eddi can’t reach the ropes, despite him reaching out as far as he can stretch. Mike keeps putting more pressure on Eddi’s back as he looks more and more likely to make Eddi tap or snap him in half.

MW: It would be weird to see a match we expected to be full of highflying moves to end in a submission!

Eddi looks about to tap but Mike releases the hold and stomps on Eddi some more, before rolling Eddi onto his back, the crowd boo as Mike climbs up to the top rope, he swears at the crowd, and starts shouting on them before posing, he goes for the Next Big Move, but Eddi manages to drag himself out of the way just in time as Mike crashes onto the mat. Eddi rolls Mike over and puts one hand over him, going for the pin.

1..........2..........3kick out!

Eddi pushes himself up, and looks at Mike, who still seems out of it, working on pure fumes, he walks over to the ropes and goes for a Lionsault, but Mike jumps up out of nowhere!

RJ: OVER THE HILL! OVER THE HILL! He hits the Over the Hill as Eddi flipped over!

Replays show as Eddi goes for the Lionsault, Mike jumps up and hits him with an Over the Hill. Mike pushes Eddi over and hooks Eddi’s leg.

1..............2................3!

MW: Mike wins!

Mike pushes himself up and raises his arm in the air before the referee grabs him and tells him Eddi got to his foot on the rope just in time as the crowd cheer loudly. Mike just seems to snap as he pulls Eddi up to his feet and starts punching him hard in the ribs before dropkicking him into the corner, Mike starts kneeing him repeatedly in the ribs before pushing Eddi to the top rope, Mike takes a run up and jumps up and goes for an Over the Hill off of the top rope, but Eddi manages to stop it and Mike slams down onto the mat and before he can get up, Eddi goes for a Swanton Bomb!

RJ: He connects!

1.............2.................3shoulder up!

Mike manages to get his shoulder up before the final count. Eddi slams the mat in frustration, he climbs up to the top rope again, but before he can even dive off, Mike jumps to his feet and connects with an Over the Hill off of the top rope!

RJ: MY G0D!

1..............2...............3just kick out!

Eddi just manages to kick out of the pin, and the crowd cheer. Mike looks more and more angry, he stomps hard on Eddi’s face, and it looks like Eddi has a broken nose as blood spurts out of his nose. Mike climbs up to the top rope.

MW: Mike looking to end this one now.

Mike dives off with the Next Big Move, and connects.

1...............2................3!

RJ: This one is over! Mike Hill has retained-NO! THIS MATCH SHOULD BE OVER!

Mike has slid out of the ring and taking his belt and a steel chair, Eddi had been helped up by the referee but Mike smashes him down with the championship belt, covering it in the blood as Eddi is even more busted open. Mike opens the steel chair and sticks Eddi’s head through the gap, the referee tries to pull Mike away but he hits the referee with an Over the Hill.

MW: Mike Hill is sending a message here and nothing and nobody will stop him.

Mike stomps on one end of the chair causing it to snap around Eddi’s neck as he cries out in pain and starts coughing up blood. Mike looks down in disgust as Eddi’s struggles to pull the chair off. Mike walks up the ramp to massive boos as medics run down to the ring.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty

*Solomon and La Pulga are shown in the back with their tag team titles,La Pulga rubs the gold and then punches Solomon on the arm and grins.

La Pulga:We did it esse...just like I knew we were gonna homes...we always been the best tag team in this dump and now we proved it.I cant wait to see who wants to challenge us first..this where The Association truly begins,right here and now we can make the tag team division our personal (beep) and detsroy everything in our paths...

Solomon:From the depths of oblivion the conquerers shall rise...and you will know their name!

La Pulga:Exactly how I was feeling homes...Association is back esse!

*Hobo walks in to the room

Hobo:Oh dont let me interrupt your little celebration boys,you guys did well out there tonight...good to see your finally realising your potential.But remember,this night means nothing unless we all leave here victorious here tonight

La Pulga;Consider it done homes...me and Solomon already rocking here tonight and we have it all in order esse....you live by the sword and you die by the sword...tonight the Association slaying everything in sight!

*Hobo smiles at them and then heads for the door

Hobo:Thats what I like to hear...Born in Fire here I come!

*Hobo leaves and La Pulga picks up his European Title aswell

La Pulga:This night just getting better and better for us homes....nobody going to ever question the Association ever again!

*The scene changes to Miss Jessica and Cassius,Jessica is staring at the monitor of Hobo talking

Jessica:I....hate...Hobo....I hate him...I hate him....I HATE HIM!

Cassius:Will you knock it off,i'm trying to meditate here!

*Miss Jessica looks up and puts on a simpering face

Jessica:Im sorry Cassy...you know how I get...I just cant believe that after all we have been through against Hobo and he still thinks he can get one over on you...you would think that after you so totally destroyed him at hell in a cell that he would have got the message...but like the sewer rat that he is he just keeps coming back for more...I think tonight we should exterminate the vermin once and for all!

*Cassius opens his eyes from meditating

Cassius:Jess,you know when I am meditating that you do not interupt dont you?

Jessica:Yes!

*Cassius gets up and grabs her face

Cassius:Then why is it that you continue to disturb me with your noise?...I already know that Hobo is a pest,a pest who has a habit of enjoying the pain I dish out and tonight will be no different.I have already cemented my place at Born in Fire and here tonight that will not slip through my iron fist,instead tonight will serve as a preview of what I have in store for whatever unfortunate world champion I face in five weeks times....Hobo can talk and he will talk I am sure but when it comes down to action...nobody can do what I can do!

*Cassius releases Jessica's face and steps towards the door.She is grinning at the pain in her face and lets out a delighted shriek

Jessica;So where are you going now? To find a victim before Hobo?

Cassius:No...

Jessica:So where are you going?

Cassius:To find somewhere to meditate in peace,somewhere were I will not be subjected to innane squawking!

*Cassius leaves the room and Miss Jessica grins.She pulls a small mirror from her pocket and adjusts her hair

Jessica:Yeah Jess....he like so totally wants it!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Payback   6WF Payback EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Match 4
JJ Johnson vs Misfit

The action is back in the arena and "AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" rips into the soundwaves and is met by boos from the Sheffield supporters.Misfit walks onto the stage and smiles at the partisan reception before letting out his trademark howl and striding toward the ring.

RJ:Last month in the Gold Rush Battle Royal we were all happy to see the return of the Lone Wolf...that was until he brutally assaulted JJ Johnson,and ever since he has continued to attack The Franchise on any given opportunity..

MW:Oh Misfit has certainly made a big statement since returning,he didnt shy away,he picked the biggest fish in the pond and he has gone for it...the only thing is,is he ready for what is coming now?

RJ:Misfit looks in great physical shape,and he seems to have discovered a very brutal side to his character that could take him to high places.Tonight he could claim the biggest scalp of his career thus far...but I assure you folks it will not be plain sailing!

Misfit climbs in the ring and he smiles as the crowd chant "JJ" over and over again.The lights dim down and the fans cheer into the rafters as "Here Comes the Boom" blasts through the speakers,the curtain rips open and a pumped up JJ Johnson walks through.He has a red,white and blue bandana on and he rips off his hoody and throws it to the adoring fans before giving the Coalition salute and storming towards ring...

MW:JJ Johnson,former two time world champion,has been through so much adversity in his career...he has never backed down from a challenge in his life and I do not expect him to start now...

RJ:Mike,JJ has that chain...

JJ slides in the ring and unravels the steel chain as Misfit bolts just in time and the steel collides with the turnbuckle as the crowd cheer.The referee quickly grabs JJ and attempts the wrestle the chain from him...

MW:JJ said here tonight he would make Misfit regret the day he tried to make a name off of him.I didnt expect it to be like this but then again,we all know that JJ Johnson is not afraid to play dirty...

RJ:One of the greatest and most controversial superstars we have ever had in the 6WF,only last month JJ Johnson came within inches of winning the TAW Title for a third time..now he finds himself in a battle of pride and survival...does JJ still possess the hunger?

JJ looks around the crowd and then back at the referee,he allows the chain to fall limp and the referee takes it off him and passes it out to the timekeeper.Misfit slides in behind JJ and attemps to blindside him...

MW:Tactics we have become accustomed to seeing from Misfit in recent weeks..

RJ:Didnt pay off though...

JJ whirls around quckly and catches the right hand before pummeling Misfit back towards the ropes,he rallies with a boxing combo to the midsection and then goes for an irish whip...Misfit uses his power to reverse it but JJ flies back and takes him down with an aerial clothesline.He pulls Misfit up and punches him back against the ropes again and then sends him crashing across the ring again...Misfit comes back and JJ boots him in the stomach and then runs off the ropes himself...

MW:Oh what a scissors kick...Misfit almost got turned inside out....

RJ:I was not expecting this...here we go folks...get your papers ready...VIP...

JJ lets Misfit up and flips him up for the VIP Experience as Misfit quickly drops off the back and rolls from the ring.The crowd boo him and JJ shakes his head as he pushes the referee away and climbs out after his opponent...he grabs Misfit by the head and drags him to the announce table and slams his head against it,he clings on and drags Misfit to the steel steps and slams his cranium against that as the crowd cheer louder...

MW:Absolutely no let up from JJ Johnson here...he promised Misfit a night he would not forget and that is exactly what is happening now...

JJ lets Misfit dwell against the steel and he walks forwards and grabs the thin covering on the concrete floor and pulls it up before going back and pulling Misfit towards the concrete...

RJ:Maybe a step too far here for JJ...he could seriously injure Misfit here....

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOO!

JJ looks for a piledriver but Misfit backdrops him and JJ lands hard on the concrete as the crowd wince.The referee shouts for Misfit to get back in the ring,the Lone Wolf looks at him and then visciously kicks JJ in the spine and then rolls back in and demands the referee to start counting.JJ is down clutching his back................1.....................2...................3....................4....................5

MW:JJ is really struggling here,that is solid concrete out there folks and JJ has landed on the back of his head and back...he has to be suffering some form of concussion...

RJ:Indeed Mike but we all know JJ...this guy does not quit if he can help it....

JJ rolls in on a count of seven and Misfit grins as he walks over and begins to stomp down on the back of Johnson.He drops knees into the injured area and then jumping elbows as the crowd boo.Misfit drags JJ into the middle and steps onto his back,pushing all his body weight down as JJ cries out in pain.Misfit drags JJ up and whips him into the corner,he lets Johnson stumble out and lifts him into a backbreaker..............1.....................2............JJ kicks out

MW:Its only early in this contest but JJ is really struggling with his back....how many times can JJ bounce back from this sort of punishment?

Misfit slams fists into JJ's face and then stands up,he pulls Johnson up by the head and underhooks him into a suplex before standing up.JJ tries to get up and Misfit hammers fists into his back before pulling him into the centre and back suplexing him down...........1............2......Johnson kicks out.

RJ:JJ isnt going to be kept down like that but Misfit knows he is expending energy and that could be crucial come the end...

Misfit stomps on the chest of Triple J before pulling him up and throwing him into the corner,he shoulder thrusts into the midsection and then lifts JJ onto the top rope and rocks him back with closed fists.Misfit ignores the referee and climbs up and headbutts his opponent before placing him into a front facelock...

MW:JJ's back cant take much more impact like that...

1...............2.............Johnson just kicks out from the superplex and the crowd attempt to cheer him on.Misfit climbs up and lets out his trademark howl again as he pulls JJ up and flips him onto his shoulders...

RJ:Misfit has got the end in his sights...The Tribute...

JJ manages to slip off the back and connects with a brilliant dragon suplex............1.............2.........Misfit kicks out.Both men stagger up and Misfit hauls a massive hand at JJ but Johnson ducks it and elevates beautifully into a Pele kick as Misfit staggers against the ropes,he comes back and JJ crawls back up...

MW:RKO....devastating impact!

1............two...............thr-NO!

RJ:Whoah a whisker away but Misfit grabbed the ropes,impressive ring awareness!

MW:I thought we had our winner there but respect to Misfit for fighting on...

Misfit seems groggy as JJ takes him and whips him off the ropes,he comes back and JJ executes a perfect overhead belly to belly suplex to big cheers.Misfit groggily stands and JJ gives him the finger...

RJ:STUNNER!

Misfit pushes JJ into the corner and runs in after him,Johnson uses the turnbuckle to push himself up and over Misfit's head.Misfit turns around as JJ darts in and squashes him with a body splash,he drags Misfit to the centre...

MW:What a powerbomb by Johnson....he's looking for a second...

RJ:Back gave out...his back gave out Mike...

JJ tries to lift Misfit for a second time but drops him and holds his back in pain,he staggers to the ropes and tries to regain his strength as Misfit hauls himself,slowly,to a vertical base.JJ walks up to him and kicks him in the stomach...

MW:JJ taking a gamble...VIP...

Misfit drops off the back and pushes JJ to the corner,trapping him there with a sickening knee to the gut.He pulls JJ to the centre and lifts him into the air...

RJ:Howling Moon coming up...he nailed it!

MW:JJ's gone here folks...

......................3!

RJ:Forget about it...

MW:Not just yet!

The crowd cheer as JJ somehow kicks out of the vertabreaker,Misfit looks angry as he boots the ropes and gets in the referee's face.He spits in anger and then grabs the groggy JJ by the head and pulls him back up...

RJ:Misfit is really angry...he thought he had it there....

MW:Misfit has got JJ locked here now RJ...oh what a Jackhammer!

The ring shakes as Misfit slams Johnson into the mat and then hooks both of his legs............1.................2.......................3!

RJ:What on earth is going on here?...JJ just will not stay down...

Misfit bangs his hand three times on the canvass and stares,incensed,at the referee.JJ's chest is heaving in and out as he struggles to cope with all the punishment he has taken.The referee tells Misfit it was only a two again...Misfit pushes his hair back and then stands up,he pulls the lifeless JJ up and stares at him...

MW:Misfit always struck me as a happy-go-lucky sort of RJ,but since his return we have seen a whole different side to the Lone Wolf...

RJ:He seems deranged,not like Nemesis or Dragon but he just seems to want to prove a point about how good he can be...

MW:Well a win over JJ Johnson will go along way to boosting his stock...especially on his own terms...

RJ:JJ cannot have anything left...

JJ tries to throw a punch but cannot muster the strength as Misfit hauls him up onto his shoulders,he spins around and then runs slightly into a jumping Michinoku driver...JJ's head slams into the mat and the crowd groan...

MW:That has to be it...

RJ:In a way I hope it is!

RJ:Has to be over...

MW:JJ has guts but he is in danger of seriously injuring himself if he takes much more...

..................3!

MW:Its over!

The crowd boo as Misfit kneels,finally satisfied,and the referee raises his arm in victory.He stands up and glares down at Johnson with unblinking eyes and then lets out the howl once again.The cameras replay the punishment that JJ took during the match.It returns live and Misfit is shouting insults at JJ and then bends down and slaps his face before pulling JJ up...

RJ:What the heck is Misfit playing at here?He beat JJ Johnson and props for that but this is plain uncalled for...

MW:Misfit wants to make a statement,a win over JJ Johnson has already pushed him up the ladder but taking JJ out of the equation could do wonders for his career...

Misfit drags JJ to the corner,he sits on the top rope and pulls JJ towards him and lifts him up in the air as the crowd boo...

RJ:This is sick,he is going to drive JJ off the top rope...

MW:OH WOW!

JJ fights out and punches Misfit between the legs as the crowd cheer,Misfit is seeing stars as JJ grabs his head and nails a jumping stunner from the top rope.JJ stares at the ceiling and then receives a massive pop as he kicks back up and beats his chest...he gives the Coalition salute and the crowd return it

RJ:This is the heart and soul of a champion folks,JJ Johnson just will never stay down...Misfit wanted to end him right there and now he will have to pay the consequences...

MW:I think he already did...

RJ:Well JJ doesnt look done....

JJ breathes in the crowds cheers and then looks at Misfit before climbing from the ring,he walks over to the announce table and grabs the steel chain from the timekeepers table.The crowd cheer and JJ grins as he kisses the steel and walks back to the ring...

MW:Oh my,business just about to pick up I think RJ...

RJ:JJ said that Misfit would not forget this night and it certainly looks that way now...WHOAH!

JJ slams the chain down on the ankle of Misfit,he repeats the process three more times and Misfit cries out in pain.Johnson uncoils the chain and then begisn to wrap it around the ankle of Misfit until it is as tight as it will go...he flips Misfit onto his stomach...

MW:You dont think....he'll break his ankle....

JJ is a picture of focus as he applies maximum pressure on the ankle of Misfit,the Lone Wolf screams out in pain as JJ wraps his legs around the prone leg of Misfit and lays down into a full ankle lock submission.Misfit is screaming and tapping as the referee tries to pull JJ off,three more referees run down to assist and finally JJ releases to a huge crowd pop,he unravels the chain from the ankle of Misfit and holds it in the air...

RJ:JJ Johnson has snapped and this crowd in Sheffield absolutely love it...he has obliterated Misfit here...

MW:Misfit pushed him too far RJ,he tried to put JJ out of action and that doesnt ride with The Franchise.Finally,JJ has managed to garner some form of revenge on a man that has made his life hell for the past month...

RJ:Misfit has been victorious here tonight folks but you would have a hard time believing it right now.He got the job done but he stuck around too long,JJ has punished him for his error...

JJ stares intensely at the writhing body of Misfit and he gives another Coalition salute,throwing the chain in the air.The crowd applaud him as he backs away and climbs through the ropes and heads to the back.Misfit struggles to stand on his injured ankle as the referees keep their distance from his scorn,the crowd laugh and boo as he slips back down and he punches the mat...

MW:Another fantastic contest folks and we are only half way through what promises to be a rollercoaster night of action...we still have two world championships on the line as well as our next contest...who is going to Born in Fire?...Hobo and Cassius have been at each others throat for the best part of a year but tonight they put it all on the line,only one can walk away with the most prestigous prize!

RJ:Cassius has been a timebomb since his return but Hobo seems revitalised as of late...he has really turned his fortunes around and this one is going to go right down to the wire...I cannot wait!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty

*An advert plays
6Wf Born in Fire IV
Sunday 14th November
Live from the O2 in London
"The clocks chime in Ol' London Town and it all begins again"

*The scene changes to a video of an amublance driving off, and then a clip of Mike Hill's attack on Eddi after his match.*

RJ: We have been told Eddi has been taking to the hospital and is in a very serious condition.

MW: I think it will be a while before we see the Brazillian flying in this company for a while.

RJ: Which is a real shame, we wish him all the best in his recovery.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty

Misfit is being loaded into an ambulance in the parking lot,he looks angry as he shouts "This isnt over Johnson".JJ walks into shot and stares at his opponent.

Misfit:You better hope this ankle is broken JJ,because I guarantee I will be back and I will end you once and for all

JJ:Yeah yeah playa you keep on talking...when you monkey ass finally walking again you make sure yo come back and see me cos I got another dose of ass whoopin lined up!

*The ambulance doors close as Misfit starts shouting again,JJ shakes his head as Chris Patricks comes into the carpark,looking for his car

Patricks:Alright JJ...tough break before but at least you still sent a message,had enough of these big dummies trying to rule the roost!

JJ:Yeah I feel you on that playa...liked how you got rid of Crowley earlier on,that fool had some serious issues and personally I think yo ass did right...i'd burnt him long befo you snapped...so props homeboy!

**JJ shoves his fist out and Patricks touches knuckles with him

Patricks:And if Teen Wolf comes back aknocking just give me a shout...always happy to help out!

JJ:Cheers homie...I just might take you up on that offer...I just might...you take it easy playa!

*Patricks puts his thumb up and then heads towards his car as JJ turns his back and heads back into the arena.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Payback   6WF Payback EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Match 5
Born in Fire Title Shot
Hobo vs Cassius Zhi

RJ: Ladies and gents, what a show we have had tonight at Payback!

MW: We sure have RJ, but there is still plenty more action to come tonight, and up next we have a match with possibly with the most hatred, the most ill-feeling and the most history ever seen in 6WF, it brings a new meaning to the term Grudge Match.

RJ: Oh it sure does Michael, Since the turn of the year Cassius Zhi has been subjected to taunts and mysteries when he returned following a brutal hit and run attack on him. Now there was many, many suspects. We had TGA, Max Adamson and then came Bane.

MW: We later found out that Bane was indeed former trash TV favourite Hobo returning to 6WF, and although he did not run down Zhi he was revealed as the brains behind the operation. And they had a storied, intense three month long series of matches which in the end resulted in Cassius Zhi overcoming adversity and the numbers game to come out on top.

RJ: But then it all soured a month later at Explosion, Where Cassius Zhi looked all set to win the TAW Title from Cobra when The Association, a group formed by Hobo, interfered and a heinous beatdown on Zhi ensued, leading to him being ruled out.

MW: So you can imagine the, and excuse the pun, Shockwaves send around 6WF When Cassius returned at Destiny as the 21st entrant in a 20 man battle royal, eliminating Hobo to win the N01 contendership to the TAW Title at Born In Fire. This was contested by Hobo who felt he had been unfairly treated which had led to this match to decide once and for all the N01 contender to whomever they want to face, at the greatest show on earth, 6WF Born In Fire!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the following match is scheduled for ONE Fall and is a N01 Contenders match for the World Championship of their choice! Introducing first, he is the leader of The Association and weighing in at 220lbs, HOOOOOBBBBOOO!

“Don’t Fear the reaper” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Hobo walks out onto the ramp with no fanfare, no pyro’s just the music playing in the background.

RJ: Wherever he goes Hobo is hated...

MW: Well what do you expect? Some of the stunts he has orchestrated since he returned to the 6WF have been disgusting and down right despicable.

RJ: That’s correct Michael but you’ve got to admit that Hobo has had some of those things done to him in the past and in fairness to him he has a very valid case against Cassius Zhi, the way he got to the Number 20 spot in the battle royal is debatable but a match advertised as a 20 man battle royal as instigated by Danny McGraw should not be allowed to be over-ruled so easily, Hobo was not ready for Cassius, he took advantage of the situation which shouldn’t have been allowed.

Hobo continues to walk slowly down the ramp, some sections of the crowd begin to throw empty bottles and fake money at Hobo, who merely ignores them. He slides into the ring with the Hardcore Title belt around his waist, he removes the belt before holding it up and warming up in the ring as the camera pans to a child with a sign saying: “YOU’RE THE TRASH NOW HOBO”

RA: And now, hailing from China and weighing in at 220lbs, CASSSSIUSSS ZHIIII!

“They Say” hits and the crowd all rise to their feet in a crescendo of noise and cheers as multiple coloured pyro’s go off at the top of the ramp, exploding all around. Cassius bursts out through the pyro’s, he is snarling angrily down at Hobo who tries to avoid eye contact with Zhi as he stomps down to the ring and then climbs up the steel steps and into the ring. Hobo looks at him with a twitch in his eyes as a Cassius Gonna K1ll you chant starts around the arena!

RJ: Since Zhi returned at Explosion, which we have already discussed, he has been on some run of form, anyone who has been put in front of him has been put away with a systematic, cold style that we are used to from Cassius Zhi.

MW: He seems more focused than ever, he has set his target on gaining revenge on all those who crossed him, who attacked him or betrayed him during his time before Explosion, and he’s got off to a pretty good start, shockwaving anyone from either Association or Uprising in sight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start off the match, Cassius smirks at Hobo who looks back with as much intensity as he can muster. The two men circle the ring, staring each other down as they walk around the ring. Eventually they go in for the lock up, immediately Zhi drives Hobo back towards the corner, Hobo places his body between the 2nd and 3rd ropes and Zhi is forced to retreat backwards as Hobo slowly moves out of the corner and Cassius meets him with a spinning shoot kick into the stomach, he hits two more quick spinning kicks and then lines up a massive superkick on Hobo but he leaps out of the ring to the outside to loud boos.

MW: Hobo did not want any of that.

RJ: Clever tactics, one thing he doesn’t want is a brawl with Cassius!

Hobo regains some composure on the outside and then slides back in only for Zhi to be straight back on the attack stomping away on the back of Hobo until he crawls his way to the centre where Zhi runs across the ring before hitting a sickening boot into the head that sends Hobo falling flat on his back. Zhi is down into the cover almost immediately.

Ref: 1..................2...Kick out!

As Hobo gets the shoulder up, Zhi gets to his feet and immediately begins the attack once more with a series of vicious stomps down on the back of Hobo’s head, he then grabs the leg of Hobo and stomps away at the inside of the leg before dragging him back to the corner where Cassius then places Hobo’s throat under the bottom rope before slingshotting him up throat first across the rope. Hobo rolls to the centre of the ring clutching at his throat and Zhi climbs up to the 2nd rope before diving off and nailing a double foot stomp into the throat. Cassius does not cover, instead opting to lift Hobo to his feet before driving a knee into the stomach region followed by a vicious swinging neckbreaker!

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

Zhi is up onto his feet once again, he has Hobo in a front facelock this time. Hobo fights his way up to a vertical base and starts to smash a series of knees into the face before setting up for a DDT, but Hobo manages to spin out and shove Zhi into the corner, Hobo runs at Cassius going for a big splash but he easily leaps out of the way sending Hobo crashing into the turnbuckle, Hobo stumbles forward out of the corner...
MW: SHOCKWAVE!

RJ: Hobo was out of that ring just before Zhi could hit the devastating shockwave!

Hobo leaps to the outside and rests against the commentary table...

MW: Zhi not waiting this time!

As Hobo walks back towards the ring Cassius runs across and nails a baseball slide on Hobo sending him falling back into the commentary desk. Cassius is on the outside now as well and he grabs Hobo by the head and starts to smash his head into the commentary table viciously and repetitively before dragging Hobo back, he goes to whip Hobo into the steel steps...

RJ: Hobo reversed it! Did you hear that thud as Zhi crashed into the steps!

Hobo is into the ring quickly which allows him to recover some breath as Cassius just about rolls in before the 10 count, Hobo covers.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

RJ: Hobo will be looking to take advantage of the state Cassius Zhi is in whilst he still can!

Hobo waits for Cassius Zhi to slowly stumble to his feet and Hobo quickly starts to pound down across the back of Zhi, deliberately taking his time so he can berate the crowd. Hobo continues with the pummelling blows across the back before he has Zhi up against the ropes. Hobo whips him across the ring and on the rebound meets Zhi with a leaping knee to the face, Cassius falling to the canvas. Hobo doesn’t cover instead choosing to drag up Zhi, he drives a boot into the back of Zhi’s left knee before following up with a running shining wizard to the back of the head.

MW: Hobo has a very unique, effective style of wrestling that is hard to counter act, especially in Cassius’ current condition.

Hobo drags Zhi up to his feet and immediately he drives a hard right fist into the face, Hobo taunts Zhi before delivering another hard right, this time he stops to flip the bird at the crowd which is met with horrendous abuse and boos before then driving in a third fist, he stops once again but not for long before firing in his fourth punch of the down n out combo however it’s blocked by Cassius who tries to mount a fight back only for Hobo to dig his thumb into the eye to loud boos, he then hits the fourth punch on Zhi and he hits the ropes and then stumbles forward where Hobo hits a boot into the stomach followed by a double arm DDT, he doesn’t stop there however, instead running off the ropes and nailing a big running splash.

Ref: 1.....................2..........Kick out!

Hobo gets to his feet and has Cassius Zhi in a sleeper hold, he smashes a series of knees into the back whilst Zhi is still grounded before getting to his feet, Zhi tries to reverse with a snapmare but Hobo blocks before changing the hold into a reverse DDT backbreaker, Hobo is then right behind Zhi and nails the soft shoe shuffle on Cassius.

RJ: That was a sickening impact that Zhi’s neck just took!

MW: Why isn’t he covering though?
RJ: I think Hobo wants to give Cassius some of his own medicine, Hobo wants to inflict pain and revenge, but he also wants to show his authority and why he should not be messed around with, like he was last month with the battle royal, which of course has led to this situation and this match.

As mentioned Hobo doesn’t cover, instead choosing to heave Zhi to his feet before connecting with a knee to the stomach, he then hits a backbreaker/shoulderbreaker combo, but he holds Zhi in the shoulder breaker position before lifting him on his shoulders.

MW: Torture rack submission hold, and never has a name been more appropriate following that double attack on the back and shoulder area the pain that Zhi is enduring will increase 10 fold in comparison to the normal potency of this submission manoeuvre.

Hobo smiles angrily and smugly at the capacity crowd who boo and hiss only for Hobo to smile even wider as Zhi is yelling in pain. Hobo parades Zhi around the ring like a rag doll.

RJ: Hobo is really enjoying this, Hobo is enjoying showing these fans how much pain their hero is in, and boy do they know it is Hobo who is causing this pain!

Hobo continues to trash talk both the crowd and Zhi before sinking to his knees so he can bend the body of Zhi even further, before then climbing to his feet once again so that Zhi is in no position to regain any air. He is flapping around to no avail and then he stops, Hobo is quick to shout at the ref: “Check him...CHECK HIM”

MW: Listen to the desperation In Hobo’s voice, he desperately wants to be known as the man who made Cassius Zhi unconscious and submit!

The ref grabs the arm of Zhi and it drops once...

Twice...

RJ: He’s going to win the match, there seems to be no movement from Zhi...

MW: NO HIS ARM WAIVERED!

RJ: He’s still in the match folks...JUST!

Suddenly Zhi has a 2nd coming as the crowd desperately chant and stomp their feet, adrenaline begins to pump through the body of Zhi who begins to elbow at Hobo’s head until eventually Hobo can no longer cope and drops himself and Zhi to the canvas, Hobo hauls himself up by the ropes and runs at Cassius who drop toe holds Hobo across the top rope, then as he turns Cassius meets him with two kicks followed by a spinning wheel kick...Cassius dives into the cover...

Ref:1 .....................2...............Kick out!

Hobo just about kicks out, Cassius has him in a grounded abdominal stretch immediately and drives knees into the back before Cassius rises and drives him to the canvas with a pumphandle slam! Cassius heads towards the corner and slowly climbs up top but Hobo is up quicker than expected and runs towards Zhi in the corner, but he manages to leap over the top of Hobo and land on his feet just as Hobo turns around out of the corner...

RJ: SUPERKICK!

MW: He almost took his damn head off! What a kick from Zhi!

Ref: 1......................2.....................Kick out!

The crowd ooo as Hobo just about kick out, suddenly they cheer as Zhi kips to his feet with a look of menace in his eye and draws his arm back ready for the shockwave...
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty

RJ: Hobo ducked!

MW: He got the ref! ZHI JUST SHOCKWAVED THE REF!

Cassius looks down in shock momentarily, but then he coldly turns back towards Hobo who is now aware and aims a kick towards Cassius...

RJ: LOW BLOW! DQ! DQ!

MW: Ref’s out RJ, nothing can be done...HOBO CUDDLE!

Hobo then nails the Bear Hug into a sidewalk slam and stands over Cassius, the crowd are booing massively as Hobo stands mocking the fans.

MW: Hobo is enjoying this, long as he waited for the public humiliation of Cassius Zhi and here it is, Hobo has caused all the pain and devastation to Cassius that he wanted, he doesn’t really care about that World Title match, it was just another way to get at Cassius Zhi!

RJ: Wait there, What’s going on? What’s he doing? He shouldn’t be out here?

MW: MIKE HILL!

*Mike Hill comes sprinting down the ramp with a cricket bat in hand, he slides into the ring and Hobo jolts around in shock as Hill burns through him with his glaze, Hobo looks perturbed by the look in Hill’s eyes and the cricket bat. He looks Hill up and down, Hill’s glare never leaving Hobo.

RJ: What intensity in that ring folks! Hobo may have had his sights on Cassius Zhi but he has made yet another enemy by kicking Mike Hill out of The Association, even though it was Hill who helped him win the Hardcore Title.

Hobo is still looking Hill up and down when the boos intensify further...

MW: Now look, it’s the cavalry, the new 6WF Tag Team Champions Solomon Riddick and La Pulga Loco!

Riddick and LPL sprint towards the ring, they both roll in and stand behind Hill menacingly, he turns around and both men snarl angrily.

RJ: It’s 3 on 1Damn it, Hill’s got no chance in there!

Hill looks at Hobo, then back towards the new champions...

MW: Smart move Mike! Smart move!

Hill rolls out of the ring and Hobo smirks in the ring, he turns towards Solomon Riddick and LPL, he nods his head and slaps them on the chest in congratulations before looking down at Hill and beginning to laugh, as do Riddick and La Pulga...Suddenly Hill starts to laugh as well and Hobo looks confused, he frowns slightly and then turns around to see La Pulga and Riddick still laughing, then as Hill stops both of their expressions change to harsh stares. Hill then nods his head...

RJ: DEVILS ADVOCATE! Riddick just nailed the devastating right handed punch on Hobo, The Leader of The Association!

MW: And now the rolling thunder from La Pulga!

LPL rises to his feet, Hill then rolls into the ring, they look at each other before all smiling and they embrace in the middle of the ring.

RJ: It was a set up! It was a set up from Hill all along!

LPL and Riddick then part, leaving the way for Mike clear as he walks towards Hobo, he snarls and looks down at Hobo before then smashing the cricket bat down into Hobo’s already lifeless body!

MW: What a shot with the Cricket Bat!

Hill, Riddick and La Pulga all drop to the outside as the ref and Zhi begin to stir, slowly Zhi rolls over towards Hobo, both the ref and Zhi look in shock but the ref makes the count...

Ref: 1........................2.......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and the N01 Contender CASSSIUSSSSS ZHIIIII!

The crowd cheer loudly as Zhi lays still on the floor, the ref has to help him up before raising his hand...

RJ: Cassius Zhi is going to Born In Fire in the MAIN EVENT!

MW: With a massive assist from The Association!

*Hill rolls back into the ring, now with a mic in hand.

MH: Well, Well, Well Hobo isn’t this a turn up for the books? You’re own creation, the guys you recruited specifically to watch your back have turned on you! Ha Ha Ha! Isn’t this great? Not for you maybe, but I am certainly enjoying it Hobo.

You thought you were untouchable didn’t you? You thought you had all the power in the world, that you could boss anyone and everyone around all the time, well you were wrong! Very Wrong indeed! Everyone kept telling me about you, about how eventually you’d have used all up and then you’d turn on us and throw us all away. The Saint was the first to realise but I stayed loyal, because you offered me the opportunity that I wanted, that I needed to get away from The Uprising.
However, Loyalty is a quality you somewhat lack isn’t it Hobo? You offered all three of us these incentives when we first joined, world titles, main events you said. But that wasn’t for us, that was just for you wasn’t it? We were just here to make sure you won them, we all tried our best to help you but you were the one who always messed it up. Yet you relayed the blame onto us?

And then you thought the best thing for you to do was to kick me out of The Association, because I was the one who willing to speak up against you and tell you what the h*ll to do. And you didn’t like that did you? So you kicked me out because you thought I was poisoning The Association. How wrong you were! You were the poison, YOU! You kicked me out too late, These two, the two best young stars in 6WF they were coming to me for advice long before you kicked me out, The seeds were already planted for a revolt Hobo, you just sped up the process! We had this planned for a long while, and you presented us with the perfect opportunity when you kicked me out, you thought they were both yes men. Well you’re wrong, these two guys are the future and the future is brightest with me alongside them!

Before you go running off to McGraw, he’s had enough of you as well Hobo. You’re out there by yourself, and it’s all your fault Hobo. You are weak, bitter, spineless! You are hypocrite who has lost their way, you had it all when you came back yet you ruined it. You’ve started becoming pally with the Damn Producers, that’s not what The Association. The Association needs a leader, a real leader who treats himself, his cohorts all the same. I am the new leader of The Association, but only because of experience. I can offer the assistance to the future of this company, La Pulga Loco and Solomon Riddick, we are all equals now Hobo without you. We are the future! WE ARE THE ASSOCIATION!

*Hill, LPL and Riddick stand tall in the middle of the, holding up each other’s arms victory!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty

*The action is in the backstage area with Hero getting ready for the main event,the crowd cheer at the sight of him and then cheer again as Enforcer walks in

Hero:You dont know how to knock?

Enforcer:I didnt see the need,after all we seem to sharing alot of things right now.Limelight,goals....you know the drill!

Hero:Indeed it would seem I do,but one thing your forgetting Enforcertron is that I usually accomplish my goals,five times so far in my career.Tonight presents the opportunity of headlining Born in Fire,something I want more than anything and something I will not let slip through my grasp.

*Enforcer smiles

Enforcer:I am sure that is how your feeling right now Hero but let me assure you that is not how you will be feeling when tonight is over and done with.Not when my size twelve is in your face and I am standing tall as the TAW Heavyweight Champion,you can shout about your five world titles but they are past and nobody cares about past.What matters is now,the present and what happens in the present is me walking out of Sheffield as the world champion.You have had all of your accolades and now is my time,my time to go and headline the biggest stage in professional wrestling.

Hero:You,headline Born in Fire?I dont think a crowd has ever been so disappointed since Miley Cyrus cancelled the Nikolodeon Kids Awards,Enforcer face it,your good but your not main event material.Nobody wants to see you ruin the main event of the biggest stage,people pay to see Born in Fire and enjoy non-stop action and entertainment....not even Bruce Lee could drag you into a competitive,exciting contest...the people pay to see class,pay to see the best and tonight I will make sure that Born in Fire is worth every penny.

*Enforcer takes a step closer and then both men turn around as another figure enters the room

GDC:Interuppting?

Enforcer:Hero here was just telling me how he is confident of victory here tonight...

GDC:Oh really?I think either of you would be over-exaggerating if you believe your walking away tonight victorious.I came back to the 6WF to make sure I accomplish the goals that I have had in place from the beginning,to become world champion,to headline Born in Fire and show that I am the dominant force in professional wrestling.See you might be a big man Enforcer,you might consider yourself the "Alpha Male" Hero but I am a Wrestling God.My skills leave jaws agape and bodies broken and tonight,if you do not believe me,will be a testament to my claims.You two left me to fend for myself against The Association and tonight I will make you rue the day that happened...we were suppose to be a team and you vacated on your side of the bargain,for that I will personally make sure that your dreams of headlining the grandest stage goes up in smoke.

See you out there!

*GDC tips them a wink and walks to the door,Hero turns and looks at Enforcer

Hero:Looks like you have got another member to the "Delusion club",now if you dont mind I have a championship victory to prepare for!

*Enforcer stares at Hero and then walks out
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty

Match 6
6WF World Championship
Title vs. Mask
Crime Lord (c) vs. Captain Australia
Special Referee: Tyson Armstrong

RJ: Up now we have one of the most heated feuds in 6WF history, it’s 6WF’s very own comic book story as Crime Lord and Captain Australia clash.

MW: And this match is the one to end them all, it’s for the title, it’s for the mask, and to raise the tension even higher Tyson Armstrong a man who has a world title shot he can use anytime he wants will referee this match. And both Crime Lord and Captain Australia have got in his way recently.

RJ: And here he comes now!

‘Brianstorm’ starts to play as the crowd erupt into cheers, Tyson steps out onto the stage to a massive pop, he is holding his briefcase containing his title shot, and is dressed in the traditional black and white wrestling gear. He does his usual ‘X-pose’ before slamming his arms down and fireworks go off either side of him. He jogs down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans before climbing onto the apron and getting into the ring. He gets onto the middle rope and lifts his arms in the air as the crowd cheer for him.

MW: I would hate to be in that man’s shoes tonight, he has to control two guys who really really hate each other, and are fighting for the top prize in this company.

‘Tie Me Down Kangaroo Sport’ bursts out of the speakers and the crowd pop as the Australian colours are all lit up on the stage as Captain Australia steps out in usual gear, he poses in a superman style as his cape is billowed behind him by the wind machine. He takes his cape off and hands it to fan before slapping the hands of the fans on his way down. He gets into the ring as the crowd are going mental, his eyes catch Tyson’s and they stare at each other, wary of any funny business.

RJ: It will be interesting to see how Tyson calls this match.

‘Rain Wizard’ is blasted out and the crowd start booing loudly and jeering. Pyros go off and then Crime Lord steps out into the bangs and lights, holding up the 6WF World Championship. The crowd’s boos keep getting louder, and a ‘You suck’ chant gets going. Crime Lord shakes his head at the fans before striding down the ramp, ignoring the jeering fans. He climbs up onto the apron and gets into the ring, he reluctantly hands the title to Tyson Armstrong who lifts it in the air before mockingly putting it around his own waist and pointing at Crime Lord who looks furious.

MW: Tyson Armstrong is definitely the most unpredictable part of this match.

Suddenly the bell rings as Crime Lord nearly takes Captain Australia’s head off with a viscous clothesline. Crime Lord starts beating Captain Australia down while he is on the ground, punching him hard in the ribs and face, before getting to his feet and stomping on Captain Australia’s chest. Tyson pulls Crime Lord off of Tyson, the world champion spins and looks ready to hit Tyson before stopping himself. Crime Lord grabs Captain Australia and whips him into the corner before taking a run up and smashing into Captain Australia’s mid-section.

RJ: Crime Lord is asserting his control early on.

Crime Lord kicks Captain Australia in the gut causing him to bend over, he goes for a piledriver but Captain Australia lifts Crime Lord over his shoulders causing Crime Lord to crash on his back. Crime Lord is up quickly, but is put back down even quicker as Captain Australia big boots him down, Captain Australia poses like a superhero over Crime Lord before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a leg drop. Captain Australia hooks the leg. And Tyson jumps down to the mat to make the pin.

1.........2........kick out!

MW: The first pin attempt comes from Captain Australia who is showing that he can hang with the big boys like Crime Lord.

RJ: And it seems Tyson is going to call this down the middle, showing no favouritism towards Crime Lord or Captain Australia, which is no surprise considering how they have treat him for the past two months or how much trouble he is causing them.

Captain Australia gets back to his feet, he looks like he is going to go for a Gore, he waits for Crime Lord to push himself up, and that indeed starts to happen as Crime Lord uses the ropes to help himself up, he turns around and Captain Australia goes for a Gore, but Crime Lord dodges it and Captain Australia crashes straight into the metal ring post. Crime Lord pulls the Captain out of the corner and hits him with a hard uppercut sending him stumbling, Crime Lord grabs Captain Australia and connects with an Atomic Drop, Captain Australia slowly turns around straight into a big spear.

MW: Crime Lord is back in control here.

Tyson gets down for the pin again. 1..........2.............kick out!

RJ: No favouritism there, which is good as we get to see this match as it should be.

Crime Lord slams the mat in frustration and gets into Tyson’s face saying it was a slow count, but Tyson is unfazed and just shakes his head at Crime Lord who spits on the ground. Crime Lord is on his feet and looks ready to go for a Mafia Mow Down on Captain Australia and when the masked hero is on one knee Crime Lord goes for it, but Captain Australia counters the move taking Crime Lord down with a drop toe hold. He grabs the legs of Crime Lord and puts him in a Figure Four Leglock. The crowd start wooing, and Tyson does not take his eyes off the action.

MW: Captain Australia may have got Crime Lord here, it’s not often the current world champion is put in a position like this.

Crime Lord reaches for the ropes, but they are just out of reach, Captain Australia starts putting more pressure into the hold as the crowd are chanting ‘Tap’. Tyson is on his knees ready to call it if Crime Lord does tap. Captain Australia starts shouting at Crime Lord to tap, but the world champion is holding on with all his strength. Crime Lord looks ready to tap, but with one last move he rolls onto his front, but Captain Australia still keeps the hold locked in, with a reverse Figure Four Leglock. Crime Lord however is closer to the ropes and grabs hold of them and Tyson tells Captain Australia to release the hold, which he does.

RJ: Crime Lord was very close there to losing this match, he is lucky that Tyson is doing everything by the book.

Captain Australia is back on his feet and he lifts Crime Lord up, and then up onto his shoulders, 6WF’s very own superhero looks ready to hit him with a Cyclone but Crime Lord slides down his back and then kicks Captain Australia hard in the mid-section and rips off his mask!

MW: He has unmasked Captain Australia, and it’s...IT’S....another mask.

The crowd cheer loudly and even Tyson can’t help but crack a smile as Captain Australia is wearing another mask underneath which has Nice Try printed on it. Crime Lord however is far from amused, he knees Captain Australia hard in the gut before lifting him up and connecting with a Spinebuster. Crime Lord stomps down on Captain Australia’s arm before hitting him with a knee drop on the same arm. Crime Lord lifts him up by that same arm, which is getting a lot of punishment, before going for The Custody, but Captain Australia pushes him away, the masked hero goes for a big boot, but Crime Lord ducks it and then hits Captain Australia with a clothesline so hard it flips him over.

RJ: Crime Lord is clearly annoyed at Captain Australia’s tricks.

Crime Lord puts Captain Australia into a Criminal Crossface, but the Australian grabs hold of the ropes straight away, but Crime Lord does not release the hold, only puts more pressure on it. Tyson starts the DQ count.

Crime Lord releases the hold just in time and Tyson warns him before Crime Lord just shakes his head at him, Crime Lord gets to his feet and grabs Captain Australia and goes for The Custody again, but Captain Australia twists it around and hits Crime Lord with a hard right fist before lifting up Crime Lord for the Cyclone.....

MW: HE HITS IT!

Captain Australia connects with the Cyclone and then drops down for the pin.

1.........2.......3kick out!

The crowd boo as Crime Lord kicks out but Captain Australia gets into the Gore position, Crime Lord starts groggily getting to his feet and Captain Australia goes for the.....

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

MW: But Crime Lord is still standing!

The replays show that Crime Lord pulls Tyson into the way of the Gore, and Captain Australia takes him out. Crime Lord laughs at what has happened, Captain Australia looks really confused and he turns around but Crime Lord points behind Captain Australia who turns around to see Solomon who hits him with a Devil’s Advocate, and then climbs out of the ring, Captain Australia is knocked out and nearly flops to the ground.

RJ: Not like this! Solomon just interfered, whether for Crime Lord, or he just doesn’t like Captain Australia I don’t know, but Crime Lord is going to inflict more punishment now on Captain Australia, I can barely watch, LOCK AND LOAD! And you can see the blood soaking the mask of Captain Australia.

Crime Lord rolls Captain Australia over as Tyson stirs and sees Crime Lord hook the leg.

1................2...................3!

MW: Crime Lord has won! And you know what that means for Captain Australia!

Crime Lord stands up delighted with himself, a stagehand gives him his title, and he hugs it before putting it on his shoulder as the arena is filled with boos. Crime Lord grabs Captain Australia and looks around the arena before tearing the mask off, revealing the bl00dy face of....

RJ: It’s MAX! The rumours were true, Max Adamson returned under the guise of a superhero, and almost to success if it wasn’t for Solomon Riddick.

Tyson Armstrong is now back to his feet and Crime Lord lets Max slump back down and gets into Tyson’s face, shouting at him and pushing him. Tyson shakes his head and does a thumbs down to Crime Lord before slamming him down. He holds the briefcase in the air and you can hear him shout, to a big cheer. “See you at Born in Fire!”
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Payback   6WF Payback EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:34 pm

*Tyson Armstrong walks into the backstage area after the 6WF Title match,he looks pumped and has his briefcase in hand.

Clarissa:Tyson...hey Tyson!

*Armstrong turns around and faces Clarissa

Tyson;What's up?

Clarissa:Just a quick word if you will,just moments ago you made the announcement to challenge for the 6WF Title at Born in Fire,you had Crime Lord at your mercy...why didnt you cash in there and then?

Tyson:A good question and yet not really that difficult to work out.This company is full of guys that will use underhand tactics to get what they want.Stack the odds in their favour and that just isnt me.Recently I have continuously put Crime Lord on edge but at no point did I have any plans to actually cash in.I have always had a goal from the very moment I won this case and that goal is to headline Born in Fire!

*Crowd pop

Tyson:This briefcase allows me a championship match at any time and any place.I could have cashed it in over a hundred times already but I have waited,because I knew this was my ticket to something that most 6WF superstars can only dream of,fighting for world gold on the biggest stage of them all.And I am not going to wait for Crime Lord to be 50%,20%....I want the champion to be 110%...I want him to have the heads up on what is coming...and to be ready.And the reason for that is because I am not a coward.

At Born in Fire when i finally end the tyranny of Crime Lord I want the world to know that I defeated the world champion at his peak.I am going to take Crime Lord and I am going to humiliate him on the grandest stage and when the smoke clears there will be no excuses,no misconceptions that Tyson Armstrong has finally arrived and that Tyson Armstrong is your 6WF Heavyweight Champion of the world!

Crowd:Tyson....Tyson.....Tyson!

Tyson:And I know that in the weeks leading up to Born in Fire that Crime Lord is going to try and take me out,he is going to use every trick in the book to stop me getting my prize but what Crime Lord needs to realise is that there is no way that is going to happen.There is nothing that will stop me from being in London in 5 weeks time...there is nothing that is going to stop me facing you at Born in Fire...and ultimately Crimey,there is nothing that is going to stop me walking out...6WF Champion!

*Crowd cheer

*Tyson holds the briefcase up and smiles at the cheers from the crowd before walking off
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Payback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Payback   6WF Payback EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:34 pm

Main Event
TAW Title
Hero vs Enforcer vs Abe Abercorn(c) vs GDC

RJ: Good evening folks and welcome back to 6WF Payback, you are watching live on Eurosport and Eurosport High Definition and what a show we have had tonight Michael!

MW: No doubt that RJ, one of the best shows I have witnessed in 6WF, So much action, so many twists and turns it is unbelievable but things are only going to get better tonight!

RJ: You are right Michael because up next our final match of the evening, but don’t worry folks because it is some damn match!

MW: Fatal Four Way, TAW Title, Four men, One belt. They will be fighting tooth and nail for this, but only one man come out with the belt, the situation is toughest for the Champion but it’s dangerous for everyone because you have to be aware of everything all the time, anyone get the pin, doesn’t have to be on the champion.

RJ: So without further ado...

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the following match is your MAAAIINNN EEVENT and is a
FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH scheduled for ONE FALL...FOR THE TAW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Massive pop.

RA: Introducing the first challenger, weighing at 220lbs and hailing from Beverley Hills, Los Angeles, America...HEERRRRRROOOO!

*The lights in the arena go out, as “Hero” blares out through the speakers and the crowd rise to their feet in unison to greet the arrival of Hero. Pyro’s go off either side of the rampway as a laser flickers through the smoke surrounding the ring...Then a spotlight pans all around the arena and stopping at the rafters to show Hero and the crowd’s cheers go up a notch as Hero zipwires down to the ring, he lands squarely in the middle of the ring and stretches his arms out to a huge cheer!

RJ: He sure knows how to make an entrance...

MW: Another thing Hero knows all about is winning world title matches, that is why Hero is 5 time world champion RJ, wherever has he been he has won the world title and I’m sure he will be looking to add to his collection tonight, but it will be tough.

RA: And the 2nd challengers, hailing from Edinburgh, Scotland and weighing at 260lbs, GRANT...DANIEL...CAMPBELL...GDCCCCC!

‘Numb’ is blasted out and the crowd start booing loudly as GDC steps out looking serious. He starts striding down the ramp ignoring the signs that call him a ‘Traitor’. GDC steps into the ring and glares intensely at Hero.

RJ: GDC’s First Ever Main Event PPV Match, and a chance at his first world title, this is GDC’s long-term dream, will it come true tonight?

RA: The 3rd Challengers, From Cardiff, Wales and Weighing at 275lbs...ENNNNFFFFOOORRRCEEERR!

‘Saturday Night Live’ is blasted out and the jeers quickly change to cheers as Enforcer steps out, he lifts his arm in the air before confidently striding down the ramp. He climbs up onto the apron and gets into the ring, he looks at Hero and then GDC before facing up the ramp.

RJ: Enforcer is the most powerful man in this match in terms of moveset, but that is not to say he is limited. Enforcer is one of the most athletic big men in the world, he is a former world champion, he has the experience in these situations!

RA: And now...From Castlederg, County Tyrone and weighing in at 225lbs, He is the REIGNING AND DEFENDING TAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...ABE...ABEEERRRCCCOORRRNNNN!

“Keep Pushin’” hits and the crowd boo although there are a few cheers amongst them as the TAW Champion Abe Abercorn walks out onto the ramp slowly, TAW Title around his waist tightly. Abe stands at the top of the ramp momentarily before he slowly heads down the ramp and then climbs up the steel steps, he steps through the middle rope into the ring, he spins around ala Kurt Angle with the belt around his waist.

MW: Last month at Destiny, Abe realised his destiny by winning the TAW Title after almost two years of trying, Abe finally won the world title...

RJ: But I don’t think he could have asked for a tougher defence than this one!

MW: What a match this promises to be RJ!

*Abe hands his title belt to the Ring Announcer who leaves the ring and the bell rings to start the match!

Immediately, they branch off, Abe locking up with Enforcer as GDC and Hero go in for their lock up. Enforcer overpowers Abercorn to the corner, Enforcer goes for a clothesline but Abe ducks underneath, he runs out of the corner before placing Enforcer into a sleeper. Meanwhile GDC drives a knee up into the stomach and starts to pound down across the back of Hero, driving him back towards the corner. Hero is quick to reverse by drop toe holding GDC face first down into the Turnbuckle, Hero then stands on the 2nd rope and nails a sunset flip into the pin.

Ref: 1...................2.......Kick out!

Enforcer manages to fight his way out of the sleeper with elbows to the gut, Enforcer then nails a couple of big body blows and goes for another but Abe blocks before spinning Enforcer around, Abe is quick on the offence, he fires in a series of hard knife-edge chops as the crowd boo. Abe fires in around 15 chops before allowing Enforcer to come out of the corner straight into a boot followed by a sharp DDT.

Ref: 1....................2......Kick out!

Abe drags up Enforcer, Whilst GDC is in a rear waistlock from Hero. GDC rams Hero backwards towards the corner before hitting a vicious elbow into the head, GDC backs away as Hero falls out of the corner before hitting a backbreaker followed by a fall away slam. As GDC hit the fall away slam Abe was whipped across the ring by Enforcer who ran to meet him with a big boot but fell over Hero which allowed Abe to nail a running lariat into the head, rocking Enforcer back down to the canvas. GDC and Abe dive into the covers simultaneously.

Ref: 1....................2..........Kick out!

MW: Good job both men didn’t get a three count, otherwise that could have been interesting!

RJ: Strong starts from these two, looks like they are staying out of each others way.

Abe is up, he allows Enforcer to rise before whipping him across the ring and clenching him in a sleeper hold once again. Enforcer immediately goes down to one knee as Abe starts to wear him down with the submission. Enforcer starts to beat the mat with his foot and the crowd start to cheer and holler and Enforcer gets a 2nd wind from somewhere forcing his way up to a vertical base and hitting a series of elbows into the stomach until Abercorn releases.

Enforcer spins around and Abe fires in a boot but Enforcer catches it, he spins Abe before drilling him to the canvas with a clothesline, He waits for Abe to rise before firing in a series of stiff body shots until Abe manages to block one, he then arm drags Enforcer over before hastily stumbling back to the corner where GDC is pummelling down on Hero...GDC turns around in anger as Abe falls into his back and hits Abe with a punch, Abe responds with one of his own and suddenly those two have imploded and are brawling with each other...Hero then runs up behind GDC and chop-blocks him down and GDC’s head hits a rather painful area of Abe’s anatomy!

RJ: Ouch!

Abe spins around straight into a gorilla press slam from the Big E as Hero then leaps off the top rope with the Hero stomp! He allows Enforcer to cover by running at GDC and hitting a calf kick.

MW: Some team work from the old trash TV lot!

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

As GDC rises, Hero goes to whip him across the ring but Geed is too strong, Hero goes for a crossbody block but GDC grabs him and holds him menacingly, he goes for a spinning side slam but Hero reverses with an arm drag. GDC rolls up groggily into a massive boot from Enforcer! Abe runs up behind Enforcer but Hero takes him out with a spear-ish move, Abe lands on the 2nd rope, Hero runs the rope going for a 619 but Abe rolls to the outside, Hero lands on the Apron and immediately leaps off into an amazing Asai Moonsault! In the ring, Enforcer covers!

Ref: 1.................2.....Kick out!

RJ: TAW Champion and Hero both down on the outside following that great move from hero!

MW: This is where one of these two men need to press home their advantage and possibly stake their claim for the World Title whilst it’s one on one!

Enforcer is up to his feet quickly, he lets GDC rise before whipping him hard into the ropes, GDC bounces back off the ropes and Enforcer aims another big boot but this time GDC slides underneath, he kips up his feet and looks to catch Enforcer off guard going for his trademark Clothesline From Scotland but Enforcer ducks underneath, GDC’s momentum spins him and Enforcer connects with a double arm DDT on GDC. Enforcer covers:

Ref: 1....................2........Kick out!

Enforcer places GDC into a headlock and then drags him up slowly, He then piles in with a series of knees into the stomach before GDC spins out, only for Enforcer to start punishing GDC with some massive body punches that backs GDC against the ropes, Enforcer then whips him across the ring before nailing a massive powerslam! Enforcer doesn’t cover, instead he pulls up GDC and goes to whip him to the corner but GDC reverses, sending Enforcer to the corner. GDC runs across and smashes a knee into the back before going for a German suplex which Enforcer blocks twice, he then forces GDC back before running and hitting a bulldog on GDC. He covers...

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

MW: Enforcer has been the most prominent force in this match so far, looking sharp and focused!

Enforcer retreats back against the ropes, allowing GDC to stir up to his feet...

RJ: FACECHECK!

MW: He avoided it!

GDC manages to side step the running forearm smash, Enforcer hits the ropes and this GDC is successful in planting Enforcer with a German Suplex.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

GDC is onto his feet quickly, Enforcer stumbles up to his feet and he slaps Enforcer across the face!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO!

GDC laughs before slapping Enforcer again, he then plants a knee into the stomach before slamming Enforcer down onto the canvas by his hair. Enforcer rises to his feet and GDC lifts him onto his shoulders and hits a gutbuster and Enforcer rolls away to the corner only for GDC to run across and smash a huge kick into the face which the crowd jeer even louder...GDC then drives a continual set of boots into the face until Enforcer rolls to the centre and GDC covers.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

RJ: This match is going at a frenetic pace so far!

MW: This is clever from GDC, just slowing things down with the sleeper hold...

RJ: But Enforcer isn’t having any of it, he’s up to his feet...

Enforcer is up to a vertical base and spins out of the sleeper hold to face GDC only for the Scotsman to suplex him down...GDC rolls onto his feet and he lines up his trademark finisher...

RJ: GDC lining up the Clothesline From Scotland, if this hits it will be over...

MW: But he doesn’t!

RJ: Drop toe hold...FACECHECK!

MW: Enforcer’s going to win it...

Crowd: ooooooo! HERO! HERO! HERO!

Just as Enforcer is about to go into the cover, Hero flies off the top rope and nails a dropkick into the head of Enforcer! Hero kips to his feet and the crowd cheer loudly, he then walks towards The Big E and drags him to his feet before Hero stands him up in the corner and then runs across and connecting with a big shining wizard, he then connects with a falling reverse STO!

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Enforcer barely kicks out, hero turns Enforcer onto his front with a couple of sharp boots into the stomach, he then places his right foot across the back of Enforcer before grabbing the Welshman’s two arms and nailing the Hero Stomp...Once...Twice...Three Times Hero delivers the curb stomp before the ref prevents him from continuing. Hero retreats back he allows Enforcer to rise before hitting him with a spinning wheel kick, Enforcer rises up groggily and Hero takes him down with an STO followed by a standing 450 splash!

MW: Amazing athleticism from Hero, Just what we have come to expect!

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Hero rolls up to his feet, he drags up Enforcer in a front facelock but Enforcer manages to counter with a Northern Lights suplex, he then tries to place Hero into an armbar but Hero spins and then tries to lock in his own armbar but Enforcer boots him away against the ropes, Enforcer rises to his feet and runs at Hero...Pele Kick from Hero to massive cheers...Enforcer stumbles around...HERO SIDEKICK!

RJ: The kick connects! He almost took his head off!

MW: This one could be over!

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

RJ: What hear and fight from Enforcer!

MW: And even in the heat of the moment, Hero respects these abilities of his old trash tv and current Uprising cohort!

*Hero looks to the heaves in anguish and shaking his head, then looking to Enforcer and nodding and pointing down at him and the crowd cheer loudly for Enforcer, only for Hero to then stomp down on his chest. Hero then walks to the corner and leaps up to the top rope in one fluid motion...

RJ: Shooting Star Leg Drop!

MW: This one has to be over now...ABE MAKES THE SAVE!

RJ: Hero is the man denied this time, true champion instincts from Abe, Saving his title with the Border Town Takedown!

MW: An outstanding match being served up by these four!

Abe quickly hooks the leg on Hero...

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

Now it’s Hero turn to barely shoulder arms, Abe decides it’s time to slow the pace down and he sits Hero up before putting him in a bow and arrow submission hold. Hero beats his foot against the canvas to get the crowd going once more, and they start to cheer him on...He fights and fights until he is up a vertical base and then he spins his body around he is the one going for the backslide pin but Abe manages to use all his strength to prevent this before slowly dragging Hero down into the backslide!

Ref: 1....................2.........Kick out!

Hero kicks out and Abe decides that slowing things down isn’t going to work, he drags up Hero before firing in a tirade of knife-edge chops up into the chest that back Hero into the corner, Abe then runs and connects with a lariat...He spins around to see coming at him and he meets him with a leg lariat and then Enforcer is up and Abe meets him with a spinning lariat!

RJ: The champion cleaning house!

Abe spins and Hero comes sprinting out of the corner going for a clothesline...

MW: He pulled him down! Abe desperately trying to apply the armbar!

Abe wriggles around desperately attempting the armbar but Hero manages to roll onto his front and actually get a cover on Abe instead!

RJ: Surely Hero can’t steal it!

Ref: 1...................2......Kick out!

Strong kick out from Abe and both men rise to their feet in unison, Hero aims a groggy punch at Abe that he easily ducks...Abe lifts Hero onto his shoulders and spins Hero around 720 before dropping him down to the canvas on his feet...Enforcer then runs at Abe going for the Facecheck!

MW: What a reversal! Country Roads!

Abe hits the angle slam only for GDC to come sprinting across!

RJ: CLOTHESLINE FROM SCOTLAND! CLOTHESLINE FROM SCOTLAND!

MW: GDC’s going to win the title!

Ref: 1...................2..................Hero breaks the pinfall!

RJ: How close can you get?! Hero has saved the match for three men then, unbelievable action here folks!

All 4 men are down, but before the ref can start the count it’s GDC and Hero up, the two start to exchange booming punches in the middle of the ring, the crowd are getting right into the slugging match between the two they cheer loudly with every punch Hero lands and boo every shot from GDC...Then Enforcer is onto his feet as well and he gets in amongst it and all three men are throwing wild punches at each other...Enforcer and Hero then both turn to GDC and delivers killer punches that send him flying back at the ropes...Enforcer and Hero turn towards each other and Hero slyly goes for the encore but Enforcer shoves him away!

RJ: FACECHECK! IT’S GOING TO BE ENFORCER WHO WINS IT!

MW: NO! Abe’s taken him down, ARMBAR! ARMBAR LOCKED IN! CENTRE OF THE RING!

RJ: Abe’s going to win it!

Abe twists viciously away on the arm in the centre of the ring, Enforcer is screaming and yelling in agony as Abe then wraps his legs around the arm and pulls back harder to increase the pain...Enforcer is reaching out desperately with his other hand to grab the rope but he is nowhere near it...Enforcer starts to wane and Abe increases the force even further...

RJ: He is going to tap! Abe’s going to retain the belt!

MW: NO! Punt kick from GDC!

GDC runs across and punts Abe in the stomach, He rolls away in agony and GDC covers Enforcer...

RJ: It’s GDC’s for the taking!

Ref: 1.....................2..................3!

MW: GDC’s GOT IT! NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION!

RJ: NO! The ref is saying Enforcer got the shoulder up!

MW: How did he do that?

RJ: I don’t know Michael! Amazing Heart from Enforcer!

GDC rolls to his feet, he is celebrating but the ref points out to him that Enforcer kicked out! GDC looks incensed but he turns towards Hero, he pulls him out of the corner and lifts him up into the air for the Bankruptcy...

Hero reverses with a hurracanrana, GDC rolls up groggily towards Hero...

MW: ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

RJ: NEW CHAMP! NEW CHAMP! NEW CHAMP!

Ref: 1.......................2........................3.Foot on the rope!

MW: NO WAY! FOOT ON THE ROPE!

Hero is on his feet, he is almost in tears as he sees GDC’s foot on the rope, he shakes his head and then turns around to see Abe facing him, before he can do anything Abe hits a boot to the gut...DVD!

RJ: He hit!

MW: Surely he can’t retain the title?

Ref: 1............................

3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: My god I can’t believe what I’m witnessing!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the winner of this Match by PINFALL and STILLLLLLLLL YOUR TAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...ABE ABERCORNNNNNN!
*The ref rolls to the outside, he grabs the TAW Title before sliding back in, Abe is stumbling around in the ring and the ref raises his hand in victory before handing Abe the belt, Abe sinks to his knees in exhaustion and even some of the crowd cheer him.

MW: Tremendous match! Amazing Stuff from all men in that ring, but it’s Abe who retains the belt!

RJ: Who’d have thought that? Definitely not me, but all things considered it looks like Abe is heading to Born In Fire as a world champion!

MW: Be sure to tune into Lockdown on Thursday for all the reaction and all the Aftermath!

*The show ends with Abe stood tall in the middle of the ring, with GDC, Hero and Enforcer all out with exhaustion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6WF Payback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Payback   6WF Payback Empty

Back to top Go down

6WF Payback
Page 1 of 1