Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer

Go down 
+7
mrtc2003
Saint Jimmy
feяgie22
Rocky2
dwindow
thegunman84
JacMan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  Empty
PostSubject: Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer    Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:11 pm

The following is from SD this week airing on Friday:

* Kane comes out to cut a promo on Undertaker. He says the fun has just started and he wants a match at Hell in a Cell. Druids bring a casket to ringside. Kane opens it up and Paul Bearer sits up. The lights go out and when they come on Taker is in the ring. They brawl and Taker gets the upperhand. Kane leaves and Taker kneels to Bearer to end the show.

*The new NXT announcer will be CM Punk. We don't know if it's permanent.

stupidity

Great news about Paul Bearer though, I guess it could add a bit of nostalgia to the feud, dont see him staying in WWE for long though.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer    Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Kinda weird to have Paul Bearer return at Taker's side considering the last time we saw him Taker had buried him in cement!
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Country : Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  England-1

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer    Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:38 pm

I kinda expected Paul Bearer to be back but I hope Kane wins again at Hell in a Cell and Taker disappears for a while only to return at the rumble and win which will set up a retirement burried alive match in while Taker will finally beat Kane for the first time in the feud and say goodbye to Kane once an foreall
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer    Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 pm

thegunman84 wrote:
Kinda weird to have Paul Bearer return at Taker's side considering the last time we saw him Taker had buried him in cement!

It can be annoying when WWE ignore stuff like that, the most recent example is Edge and Jericho being allies despite Jericho mocking Edge (in kayfabe) when he got injured last year and Edge putting Jericho through a table at Mania.

Kane might be playing more mind games with Taker, getting him to think Bearer is on his side, only for Bearer to screw Taker at HIAC. Either that or some explanation from Bearer such as "I brought a monster (meaning Kane) to WWE over 10 years ago, now it's time to destroy it".
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer    Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:40 pm

How does Bearer manage to sit up (Im Guessing its like Taker & Kane) with a big fat belly.

And CM Punk was entertaining as usual on NXT.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer    Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:51 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
How does Bearer manage to sit up (Im Guessing its like Taker & Kane) with a big fat belly.

And CM Punk was entertaining as usual on NXT.

Punk was funny as hell with Michael Cole, but again he is being wasted on that show.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer    Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:52 pm

I would have thought Paul Bearer would be on Kane's side considering all the promos that they've been using have shown when Paul Bearer brought him in and they keep showing his infamous promo of "KANE IS ALIVE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer    Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Maybe he is?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer    Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Saint Jimmy wrote:
I would have thought Paul Bearer would be on Kane's side considering all the promos that they've been using have shown when Paul Bearer brought him in and they keep showing his infamous promo of "KANE IS ALIVE!!!!"
I always think it makes more sense in the Taker vs Kane fueds for Bearer to be on Kane's side anyway, seeing as he's meant to be Kane's dad. Not that they ever mention that anymore, although knowing Matt Striker I wouldn't be surprised if he brought it up.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer    Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:48 pm

thegunman84 wrote:

Well he did come back in a casket so I guess the Undertaker chipped him out of the cement and somehow...um...brought him back to life? Does that make Paul Bearer a zombie?

I had a sneaking suspicion that this might happen after the commentators at NOC talked about Undertaker having 'lost his powers' or something like that.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer    Major Return on SD Last Night and New NXT announcer  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Fan video from the show

Spoiler: