Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Chael Sonne Slags off Brock Lesnar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Chael Sonne Slags off Brock Lesnar Empty
PostSubject: Chael Sonne Slags off Brock Lesnar   Chael Sonne Slags off Brock Lesnar EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Yes the king of trash talking is at it again:

“if Brock Lesnar were here right now, I’d take my boot off and throw it at him. And he better polish it up before he brings it back to me. That guy comes around here talkin’ about he’s the baddest guy in the UFC? Are you kidding me? I’d slap you in the face and you wouldn’t do anything about it, Brock. ‘But... I’m Brock Lesnar! I’ve got this $5 haircut and a knife tattooed on my chest!”

For those who don't know Chael Sonne is a MMA fighter in UFC who is more famous for his over the top trash talking than his atcual fighting (seriously Youtube his interviews).
Back to top Go down

Chael Sonne Slags off Brock Lesnar
Page 1 of 1