Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Earn free Wii points by registering each others Wii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Country : Earn free Wii points by registering each others Wii England-1

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Earn free Wii points by registering each others Wii Empty
PostSubject: Earn free Wii points by registering each others Wii   Earn free Wii points by registering each others Wii EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:37 am

If you've connected your Wii to the internet for the first time no longer than 30 days ago OR activated the shop channel no longer than 30 days ago or not activated it at all and live in the UK:

Allow me to explain how you can receive 500 Wii Points each other, with the new Nintendo "Connection Ambassador Promotion"! Nintendo introduced this promotion not too long ago, you can pretty much get a free game with it, takes only 5 mins.

So here's what to do:

1) Type my Wii friend code 8989-1827-1940-4984 into the address book.

1) Then find your Wii friend code (can be found in address book under messages) and send me a PM with your friend code after adding mine.

3) Go to the Wii Shopping Channel and go to Connection Ambassador and click on the box with the blue man icon on and entire my Wii friend code there.

THEN HEY PRESTO 500 WII POINTS FREE!!
Back to top Go down

Earn free Wii points by registering each others Wii
Page 1 of 1