Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

6WF Destiny 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

Number of posts : 224

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:58 pm

The cameras start rolling inside the Odyssey arena in Belfast and pyros shoot up all along the stage and up into the air.The atmosphere is electric and "Destiny" by Stratovarius blares from the speakers.Signs dance out in the distance "Abe is TAW"......"Tyson is the Golden Boy"...."Hobo smells"..."Ireland has the 6-Factor"

RJ:Ladies and gentlemen good evening...and welcome to 6WF Destiny.We are live inside the Odyssey arena in Belfast,Northern Ireland and what a show we have in store for you here tonight.5 championships will be defended,8 matches are signed..including the first ever,6Wf Gold Rush Battle Royal.Right here tonight,we will crown a definite Born in Fire main eventer...it couldnt get any bigger.

MW:Thats right RJ,tonight 20 6WF superstars will vie for the opportunity of going onto Born in Fire to challenge for a world championship.This is the sort of thing that dreams are made of,tonight that dream will come true for one 6WF superstar,tonight somebody will realise their Destiny!

RJ:Indeed they will,and as you can tell folks by the sound all around me...the 11,000 fans in attendance cannot wait to get this show started.

MW:Well I say we give them what they want...kicking it off with the first of our five championship matches.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Match 1
FreeWeight Title
Hero(c) vs Solomon Riddick

RJ:First contest of the evening folks and they dont come any more personal then what we are about to see.Since Solomon Riddick debuted here in the 6WF he has ran a train of wreckage throughout the roster...he has left no stone unturned and yet the one superstar who seems to have captivated him more than any other is Hero.

MW:Is it Hero's past glory,is Hero's ego,we have no idea what draws Riddick towards the Alpha Male but its safe to say I have never seen Hero in a battle where the odds are right against him...time and time again we have seen Hero acheive the near impossible and yet tonight I really dont see how he is going to do it.

RJ:Time will tell,Solomon has threatened Hero on every level,including his son,Austin.Hero has never been in so much danger in his career but he is fired up and that could prove the difference here tonight...

The lights in the arena switch off and a haze drops across the arena,there is a giant flash of white light and then "Always" kicks in as a tall hooded figure walks out onto the stage,amid a mass of torrential boos.

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen....the following contest is scheduled for one fall...and it is for...the 6WF Freeweight Champioooooooooooooooooonship!

*Crowd pop

Announcer:Introducing first....the challenger.....from Parts Unknown.....weighing in at 290 pounds....Soooooooooolomon Riiiiiiiiiidiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Riddick stands militantly and removes his robe before walking down to the ring.He ignores the fans and jibes completely as he slides into the ring,he walks into the centre and raises both his arms as pyros explode from the turnbuckles.Solomon glares into the distance and lowers his hands into a prayer...

RJ:I will go on record to say this is the most dangerous man I have ever seen in the 6WF...last month he put Cassius out of commission aswell as The Saint,allegedly.He has helped retire GDC and has punished every superstar that has crossed his path...

MW:Riddick is scary as heck...I mean he is the most athletic monster I have ever seen in all my years of broadcasting.It makes me nervous to say this but this guy has world title material written all over him...

RJ:Couldnt agree more and tonight he has an opportunity to get his hands on his first 6WF gold...against this man!

The crowd pop into overdrive as the lights dim once more,poisonous green lasers cut through the gloom and smoke billows from beneath the curtain as "Hero" kicks out of the speakers.Pyros explode into the air and the cameras show Solomon staring straight ahead...

Announcer:And his opponent.....from Los Angeles,Californina.....weighing in at 220 pounds.....he is the current,reigning and defending 6WF Freeweight Champion.....Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeero!

The crowd are on their feet as Hero walks out onto the stage,he has a focused face of fury as he stares down at Solomon and unclasps the championship from around his waist.The monster stares back with souless eyes and then Hero's neck pulses as he drops the championship as he sprints down to the ring and slides in...

MW:No waiting around here....Hero wants Riddick and he wants him right now...this one is not going to be for the weak at heart...

RJ:Welcome folks to 6Wf Destiny!

Hero slides underneath Riddick and he jumps into the monster and pounds him with right hands...Solomon pushes Hero away but Hero flies back undetered and punches Riddick against the ropes and goes for an irish whip,Solomon reverses with ease but Hero ducks a clothesline on the way back and leaps into a hard enzeguiri that rocks Riddick...he doesnt fall down though and Hero dropkicks his kneecap before running off the ropes and connecting with a low dropkick to the face that sends Riddick rolling under the bottom rope.

MW:Hero has started with real venom here,I havent seen him like this before...real hatred burning here.

RJ:INCOMING!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Hero runs across the ring and he suicide dives through the middle ropes,knocking Solomon into the ring barrier.He grabs the monster's head and slams it against the railing three times before launching him back against the ringpost.Solomon crawls back into the ring as Hero climbs onto the apron and then vaults over the top rope with a legdrop....

MW:Even after all that Riddick is powering out....this guy is a machine and Hero is going to have to pull out all the old tricks here tonight.

Solomon climbs back up and Hero dropkicks him in the back,sending him into the corner,and then runs in with a shining wizard.Solomon staggers out of the corner and Hero grabs the top rope before leaping onto it and springing back into a moonsault takedown as the crowd cheer....Riddick clambers back up once more as Hero leaps towards him and superkicks him right on the point of his jaw...

RJ:Knockout kick....Hero has him!

1...................2...............3,Not quite!

MW:Hero going close again but the monster is still moving,how is he going to keep this guy down for longer than a 2 count?

RJ:Thats the thing,Solomon Riddick is a monster but he also has a unhuman pain threshold...

Hero looks at the referee and then breathes in the crowds cheers as he pulls Solomon up.He kicks him in the stomach and tries to whip Solomon into the corner,Riddick reverses again but Hero jumps onto the top rope and backflips over the oncoming Riddick before knocking him down with a spinning heel kick as he turns back around.Hero runs off the ropes and then jumps into a hurricanrana on Solomon and holds onto the legs...........1....................2.......Riddick kicks out again.

MW:I couldnt think of a better way to begin this Destiny pay per view,really high calibre stuff to begin our Belfast show and these fans are really showing their appreciation.

The crowd is applauding the action as Hero rocks a straight kick into the gut of Solomon and then he ducks a big right hand,before waistlocking Riddick.Solomon runs backwards into the corner and squashes Hero and sends a hard elbow into the head of his opponent.He turns around and throws solid right hands at Hero but the Alpha Male ducks and jumps into a high kick to the face of Solomon...the monster staggers out to the centre as Hero climbs up onto the top rope and then dives off with an impressive missile dropkick

RJ:I cant believe what I am seeing right here at all....Hero has been hounded by Solomon in recent weeks but right now he is dominating the "Ghost of the Amazon".

MW:ENCORE!

Hero kicks Solomon in the stomach but his attempt at the stunner results in Hero being pushed to the corner.Riddick flies in for a body splash but Hero jumps down and dropkicks the knee as Riddick staggers...Solomon walks out as Hero rolls back up,,,

RJ:ENCORE....ENCORE....ENCORE!

The crowd pop as Hero lands the massive stunner but then there is groans as Riddick bounces backwards and falls over the top rope to the outside.Hero cant believe it but turns to the referee and orders him to count...

MW:Hero said to me earlier that he really wanted a pinfall victory over Solomon but he would take a victory by any means if he had to...anything to get rid of Riddick for good!

1................2..............3.........The crowd are all counting along with the referee as Solomon clutches to the ring barrier and tries to climb up......5.......6....Solomon staggers forwards and falls into the ring apron as Hero wills the count on......8......9...

RJ:Ten...he got ten...Hero beat Solomon!

MW:Hero wishes he did....

Solomon rolls in at the last moment and Hero curses before walking over and stomping hard on the chest of his enemy.He pulls Riddick into a seated position and then kicks him hard in the head as the crowd cheer.Solomon tries to get up as Hero dropkicks him onto the ropes and then nails a 619 to the abdomen as Riddick stumbles into the centre....

MW:Springboard...

RJ:GAME-CHANGER!

The crowd are on their feet as Hero springboards from the top rope but Solomon catches him in midair and slams him into a vile powerbomb as the crowd groan.Hero tries to get up,clutching his neck,but Solomon just rags him through the air and drops him into a fallout neckbreaker(ala Randy Orton)................1...............................2...............kickout from Hero.

MW:Hero had a massive chance.A chance to could very well of evaporated right now...

RJ:Solomon's monster instincts are coming out in full force now...this is the moment he has been waiting for.

MW:He promised to show that Hero isnt on his level here tonight.....

Solomon hauls Hero up and whips him hard into the corner,Hero slams into the turnbuckle and flips into the air(ala Ric Flair) and back down as Riddick runs off the ropes and connects with a solid bicycle kick.Hero's head seems bruised as Solomon stretches out a gloved hand and grasps his opponent around the throat...

RJ:Modified backbreaker....Solomon is a violent animal and I fear that we are looking at our new Freeweight Champion.

MW:I fear RJ that we are looking at the future of 6WF wrestling...

Hero clutches his back in agony as Riddick seizes him around the head and then flips him up into the powerbomb position.He looks around and then bounces back off the ropes...

RJ:Hero is heading for his final resting place...in the...CATA...

Solomon flips Hero forward for the facebuster but Hero lands on his feet and jumps into a jawbreaker that sends Riddick reeling.Solomon bounces off the ropes and comes back as Hero leaps into a dropkick,Solomon catches him and drops him head-first onto the floor before slingshotting him into the corner...

MW:Hero landed on the ropes....CROSSBODY!

RJ:OH MY...

Solomon catches Hero in midair and swings him into a modified sambo suplex (ala Umaga) as the crowd wince.He stands up and looks lifelessly at the Belfast crowd before drawing a finger across his throat and holding his hand in the air...

MW:Hero is dazed....Hero has no idea what is coming...DEVILS ADVOCATE!

RJ:ENCORE!

................3!

MW:Hero wins.

RJ:He done it...

*Crowd groan

MW:How the heck did he do that?...how was he so aware?

Hero ducks the right hand and connects with the stunner for the three count.The referee at the last moment realises Solomon's hand clutching the bottom rope and Hero looks bewildered.He holds his head in his hands and then shakes it with a look of dismay...

RJ:What will it take,Hero has thrown everything at his tormentor but nothing is enough....how does he get rid of him?

MW:I think your about to see...

RJ:Title wont change on a disqualification folks,perhaps on this occassion Solomon does deserve everything he gets...

Hero rolls from the ring and grabs a steel chair as the crowd cheer him on.He looks angry as he rolls back into the ring and screams for Solomon to get back up...

MW:Solomon threatened Hero's little boy...he threatened his career...this has been a long time coming

RJ:BOOM!

MW:Disqualification all day long!

ding ding ding

Hero swings the chair wildly at the face of Solomon as the crowd cheer but the monster shows lightning quick reactions and punches the chair into the face of Hero as the referee calls for the bell.Hero lays flat out on the floor as Solomon looks down up him...

RJ:Hero brought the chair in the ring,Hero placed himself in this very situation and now Hero must suffer the consequences...this is precisely the scenario he didnt want to find himself in tonight.

MW:He retained his championship but after this it sure as hell wont feel like he did...

RJ:Solomon isnt done yet either...

The crowd boo as Solomon reaches down and seizes Hero around the throat,he drags him to a vertical base by the neck and then chokeslams him down again into the mat.Hero is barely moving as Solomon pushes the referee aside and then drags the Alpha Male up again and rams him through the ropes,into the ringpost!

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MW:Oh my,Hero is still the Freeweight Champion but he is taking a beating right now.Hero still has the Gold Rush Battle Royal to compete in here tonight...but what sort of condition will he be in?

RJ:NOT A GOOD ONE!

The crowd groan again as Hero scrapes away from the ringpost and turns around as Solomon slams the steel chair furiously across his head,dropping him to the canvass.He looks down on Hero like he is prey and then dumps the chair next to him and walks to the ropes,before climbing out.

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen....your winner as a result of a disqualification and STILL 6WF Freeweight Champion..............Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeero!

There is a smattering of applause but most of the fans seem to shocked as Solomon walks up the ramp,without staring at the booing masses.He reaches down and picks the Freeweight title off the ramp before staring at it...he looks back towards the ring and the throws the belt at the floor and walking off.

MW:Not the ideal start to this night folks,I think a Hero win was what the fans where hoping for but in a better fashion.Solomon Riddick has once again man-handled the Freeweight Champion and its safe to say in a much better state heading towards our historic main event...

RJ:Absolutely Mike.I think both men were scheduled to be big players in the Gold Rush Battle Royal but now its advanage Riddick.Hero is going to need serious medical attention to revive his chances...explosive way to kick off 6WF Destiny folks and its just the beginning.Stay tuned because this night is fresh....I sense history in the making.

Match Time-8:22
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 pm

*The action goes into the back with a focused looking Snake Eyes,the crowd cheer at the sight of him and he looks up to face Clarissa

Clarissa:Snake Eyes,tonight you take on Jerome Dubois in singles competition.Over recent weeks your feud with Dubois has really heated up as Dubois has sabotaged your matches on a number of occassions...how do you feel going up against your long-term foe here tonight?

Snake:You know Clarissa for a long time I was tolerant of Jerome Dubois.I mean,we all know he strolls around here thinking he is better than everyone else,acts like he is a bonafide main eventer but what has he really ever proven?I dont like talking myself up but I have headlined pay per view after pay per view in this company...I sold out possibly the biggest 6WF pay per view of all time,PAIN when rocked it out in Los Angeles...

I have faced the best in the business and I have beaten the best in the business,I am a former 6WF Champion and yet Dubois still says he is better than I am.Now I admit,about a month ago my 6WF career was on the rocks,I think Clarissa you would have defeated me in that ring..

*Clarissa laughs and shakes her head

Snake:No,I am serious.I completely lost it,everything that could have gone wrong really did and I found myself contemplating if wrestling was really for me anymore.But then one month ago at Explosion,Uryu dragged everything from me,he hammered me and tested me until the old me came hurtling out and I finally felt that winning feeling once more.It was from that point that I vowed I would grow and get my career back on track...I laid out a 6 month plan that would propel me back up into world title contention once more...but as soon as my career begin its climb,Jerome Dubois gripped both my feet and he hauled me back down to earth.

*The crowd boo Dubois' name and chant "Dubois sucks" as Snake Eyes grins

Snake:For awhile I wondered what his problem really was,I convinced myself that it was merely a competitive streak and I was game for that.But then it dawned on me,after getting jumped for the hundreth time,after having powder thrown in my eyes I realised the truth...Jerome Dubois is nothing but a over-pampered,spoilt,jealous little brat

*Crowd cheer

Snake:I mean seriously,we both entered the 6WF around the same time.We both were touted as excellent prospects and in a matter of months we were both proud owners of midcard championships.It wasnt long until critics were talking about us as possible main event candidates,legitimate world championship contenders and I got cold feet.I felt like I didnt belong,whereas Dubois stood around and told us all that he "was the man".But I went away,I re-focused and after a spell on the sidelines I felt better than ever...I wasnt cocky but I was confident in my own abilities.Soon it wasnt long and you were looking at Snake Eyes,6WF Champion

*Crowd pop

Snake:I was on cloud nine,mixing it with the best wrestlers in the world and I truly felt I belonged.Dubois continued to languish until one day he got his opportunity...the opportunity to face me for my world title.That night,not only did I defeat Jerome Dubois but I drove him from this company,never to return.But yet still he came back,a reformed character he said...a man that wanted to turn over a new leaf..

But it never left you did it Dubois?...never could you let it go that I acheived what you never could,that rather than lay down for you I actually ended your pitiful career.Tonight,in front of this Belfast crowd

*Crowd cheap pop

Snake:I will show once again how dangerous a snake becomes when your corner it.Dubois you have messed with for the last time and I promise you that after tonight you will never ever cross my path again...its time that the Snake...BITES BACK!

*The crowd cheer as Snake Eyes stares at Clarissa and then walks off.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty

Match 2
Chris Patricks vs Mike Hill

The action returns back to the ring as "Refuse/Resist" rings out to a great reception from the Belfast crowd.Christopher Patricks runs out onto the stage and he signals to the fans before hopping down to the ring.He looks in focused mood as he tags some of the fans hand and the rolls into the ring...

RJ:What a month its been for "The Enigma",he started off by losing his European Title to La Pulga Loco.From there he was stalked by a mysterious omen,a crime he blamed solely on Mike Hill.Two weeks ago on Shutdown his stalker was revealed as the savage Mr Crowley and thats where the story went from bad to worse...since then Crowley has attacked Patricks on every available occassion,causing multiple concussions.On top of that,Mike Hill was angry of Patricks' accusation and challenged him to this match here tonight...

MW:Im sure Chris would love nothing more than to shut Hill's mouth up for good but god knows what is going through his mind at the moment.This guy has been through hell in the last month and who knows when Crowley will pounce next...a real dark time for "The Enigma"

Patricks is looking at the big screen as they show clips of action in the past month,the crowd chant "Crowley sucks" and Patricks gives them the thumbs up as "Next Big Thing" roars out to a concession of heavy boos.Pyros blaze into the air and then Hill swaggers out...

RJ:Mike Hill is a tremendous athlete,former TAW Champion,Hardcore Champion and Tag Team Champion.He has been in the Dynasty,New Dynasty and The Association.This guy has been involved in so many revolutionary 6WF moments and he blames Patricks' accusations on why he isnt competing for the TAW Title here tonight...

MW:Smart thinking really from Hill...he could of picked on Enforcer,Hero,JJ Johnson or Tyson Armstrong as they all had a hand in Hill's downfall last thursday.But instead he decided to blame a guy who was already being beaten from pillar to post by the manic Mr Crowley...very clever from Hill.

RJ:Oh no doubt,there is no way Patricks is 100% here and Hill lays him out last monday aswell...the odds balance way out in Hill's favour but Patricks is a blue chipper and you never rule this guy out...really intriguing contest here in Belfast on a historic night of 6WF action.

Hill smirks as he glares at the fans and then up at Patricks again.He climbs up on the apron and vaults in as Patricks makes a beeline for him.The referee interjects and Hill taunts his opponent as he lounges in the corner...

MW:Hill is going to use all the tricks in the book here tonight to wind Patricks up even more.The first sign of a mistake from "The Enigma" and this one could be over,Hill is an extremely quick operator...

RJ:Two men with similar styles but who is really the better man,tonight we may indeed find out...not about gold this one folks,alot more to do with pride.

Both men shimmy into a lockup and Patricks quickly fires Hill back against the ropes,Hill leans through the ropes and shouts for the referee to break the hold.He does,and Patricks back off before coming back again and this time Hill tries to protest but Patricks punches him hard into the corner and then begins to fire away with solid punches until the referee is forced to intervene again.

MW:Chris Patricks has alot on his mind right now and you cant help thinking that the Mr Crowley situation is playing him up...Patricks looks fuming and I am not so sure this match is the right environment for him right now

RJ:Well he a legitimate problem with Mike Hill aswell Mike so I would say aslong as he can keep his temper in check then this match should be perfect for him.

Patricks walks back into the corner but this time Hill stops him with a kick to the stomach,he rams Patrick's head against the turnbuckle and then kicks him repeatedly into the stomach...he backs away and the runs in and knees Patricks in the face.The crowd boo as Hill pulls Patricks up and whips him into the corner before running in with a shining wizard and then picks "The Enigma" onto his shoulders and connects with a running green bay plunge.Hill runs off the ropes and returns with a standing shooting star.......................1..............................2..................kickout!

MW:Mike Hill is one of the best the 6WF has to offer and he can adapt to so many situations...always on the lookout to propel himself back into the title picture and a victory here tonight would do him no harm..

Hill forearms Patricks against the ropes and then shoots him across the ring,Patricks flies back and ducks a clothesline before rebounding off the opposite ropes.Hill reacts instantaneously and leaps into a twist and dropkicks Patricks to the mat as he comes back....Patricks staggers up and Hill grabs ahold of him and nails a russian legsweep.............1.....................2..........Enigma kicks out.Hill stands up and adjusts his attire before kicking Patricks in the head,he pulls him up by the head and suplexes him back down before going to the corner and standing on the second rope.He looks around and them jumps off with a legdrop...........one..............two.........................thr-kickout!

RJ:Chris Patricks cannot be 100% here tonight,I mean last week he took yet another beating from the viscious monster that is Crowley.And still to this day we have no idea why he despises "The Enigma" so much.

MW:Im sure its only a matter of time before we find out the truth....

Hill slams the point of his elbow into the back of Patrick's neck before sending him crashing into the corner.He shoulder thrusts Patricks and then backflips and runs in with one more(ala RVD).Hill smirks at Patricks in the corner and then charges back and jumps into an impressive monkey flip...

RJ:Patricks landed on his feet...

Patricks lands on his feet and the crowd cheer.Hill turns around and attempts a sharp boot but Patricks catches his foot and reacts with a stepover heel kick as the crowd cheer him.Hill climbs up as Patricks springboards onto the middle rope and flies back with a back elbow to the face...Hill stumbles up and then Patricks nails a jumping DDT...............1.......................2...................shoulder up!

MW:Chris Patricks swung the momentum very much back in his favour and now comes the time to capitalise!

Hill staggers up as Patricks dropkicks him against the ropes and then runs up the turnbuckle and flies off with a legdrop across the back of Hill's neck.Patricks grips Hill in a waistlock and drives him into a bridging german suplex.................1...................2........Hill grips the ropes at the last moment.Patricks pulls Hill up and attempts a powerbomb but Hill drops out of it and kicks Patricks in the stomach,he attempts the Over the Hill but Patricks pushes him hard into the turnbuckle and then reverse DDT's Hill into the mat.

RJ:Great counter wrestling from the former European champion...

MW:Split-leg coming up...

Patricks vaults onto the ropes and into a picture perfect split-legged moonsault.Hill gets his knees up though and Patricks takes the full brunt of the impact and staggers back,clutching his ribs.Hill gets up and takes a moment for a breather before launching in a superkick...

RJ:Referee is gone...absolute lights out situation!

MW:ENIGMA BOMB!

Patricks ducks the superkick and Hill connects,full force,with the jaw of the referee.Hill turns around and Patricks propels him into an impressive spinning powerbomb.The whole stage lights up and the noise is deafening as the pyros explode...

RJ:And like a horror script of the most evil proportions...here comes the villian of all villians.

MW:Patricks not going to be a sitting duck though...

Crowley comes marching out onto the stage and down the ramp,towards the ring.Patricks sees him coming and runs off the ropes,diving over the top rope into a takedown in Crowley as the crowd cheer.He rains in a few kicks and then attempts to whip Crowley into the ringpost but the monster reverses as Patricks crashes hard.Crowley quickly sets upon him and rolls him back into the ring...he grabs Patricks by the head...

RJ:JACKNIFE!...what impact,nobody can recover from that....

MW:And even if they could,he isnt done yet...OH MY!

Crowley decimated Patricks with the powerbomb,he stands and looks around the Odyssey before dragging "The Enigma" up again and drilling him with a second powerbomb maneuvre.Crowley smirks as he backs off and drops,graciously,from the ring.

RJ:We had a pretty even matchup on our hands until the last few moments folks...I was having a real hard time picking a winner in this contest until this savage interrupted us once again...what is Crowley's deal with Chris Patricks?

Mike Hill is groggy but manages to crawl across and place a hand on the chest of Patricks as the referee rolls around slowly and counts..............1...........

RJ:Not like this...

MW:There is no way he is kicking out of two jacknives...

.....................3!

RJ:Dammit this isnt right!

"The Next Big Thing" blares out to staunch boos from the Northern Irish faithful.Mike Hill merely rolls from the ring and drops onto the floor as he is declared the winner.Crowley stares,unblinking,from outside the ring and then grips the ropes and climbs back into the ring.

MW:What is he doing now?...cmon he has had enough,he isnt even moving you sick S.O.B...

RJ:THREE JACKNIVES!...Patricks is going to need some attention here...

MW:We are two matches into Destiny folks and already we have seen two brutal attacks,first Hero and now Chris Patricks.

Crowley drills Patricks with another powerbomb,the boos ring around as he finally leaves the ring and heads towards the back.Mike Hill grips the security railing and hobbles into the aisleway,he takes one last look at the broken body of Patricks before walking off.

RJ:Mike Hill gave a good account of himself but you have to believe the momentum had switched to Patricks after the Enigma Bomb....if it hadnt been for Crowley then I think Patricks would be our winner right now.

MW:Maybe so RJ,but the fact is Crowley did show up and he did leave his mark.He has once again demolished Chris Patricks...I am just wondering is this guy going to be in the Gold Rush Battle Royal later on,because how could you bet against him?

RJ:He is a machine,no doubt about that.And perhaps Crowley will compete later on tonight,perhaps Chris Patricks' number will be called...all I will say for now is,I dont think this one is over...not by a long stretch of the imagination.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:00 pm

*The action goes backstage as the medics are doing their best to clean up Hero,Enforcer walks into the room to check on him

Enforcer:Hey man,how you bearing up?

Hero:How does it look?dammit I should have known it was a setup,Riddick isnt interested in my championship.

Enforcer:I dont know but what I do know is the guy has a serious problem with you.

Hero:Oh yeah?You think I didnt already know that...

Enforcer:No need to bite my head off there Hero,I just came to see how you are.Was one heck of a beating you took out there...you gonna be ok for later on?

Hero:I am a 5 time world champion,I have been through everything imaginable and a few stitches in my skull isnt going to keep me away from the Battle Royal.You really think I am going to let this step in my way of going to Born in Fire?

Enforcer:i would expect nothing less...but remember there is going to be another 19 guys standing in your way aswell...including me!

*Enforcer smirks at Hero and then walks off as the doctor puts another stitch in Hero's head and he winces,the action changes and the crowd boo as La Pulga Loco is stood shining his European championship.

Pulga:Can you believe that fool?He actually thinks he is going to win my title and then win the Gold Rush?I seriously think this ese is deluded homes?

*A voice begins to speak and then the crowd descend into deeper boos as Hobo is shown

Hobo:My dear Pulga,If there is one thing I have learnt after a long alliance with Enforcer is that the man is so idiotic that you cannot predict him.He rode off the coatails of Trash TV and it led him,amazingly,to the 6WF Title.It inflated that already large head of his but I brought him back down to earth with a bang and it left an abnormally large chip on his shoulder...talent wise you have the beating of E! all day long but just heed my advice,and watch your back.....Enforcer isnt a threat but his deluded mind could be

But if we stick together we will transport him back to reality here tonight with a sudden drop..kind of like Solomon did to Hero earlier!

La Pulga:Haha Solomon got Hero good homes,I mean he beat that ese down real Association style...I just hope Hero attempts that ridiculous Americano hero (beep) later on because I would love nothing more than to eliminate him and pin Enforcer on the same night...tonight is our night to shine.

Hobo:Indeed it is....you have served well Pulga and tonight comes with an even bigger reward than usual...a safe passage to Born in Fire will result in prizes beyond your wildest dreams...feeling confident?

Pulga:Born confident!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Match 3
Grudge Match
Snake Eyes vs Jerome Dubois

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Destiny and what a show we’ve had so far here in Belfast, but it’s about to get even bigger and better with this match.

MW: It sure is RJ, We have a singles match up next but this is definitely one match that can be described as a grudge match of the highest order.

RJ: Ever since Jerome Dubois returned to 6WF he and Snake Eyes have been at each others throat but it is only this past month have things really started to heat up in this feud. Both men were desperate for this match to be confirmed, and once it was the war of words began once again.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL. Introducing first, hailing from Paris, France and weighing in at 275lbs...JEROME DUBOIS!

“La Marseillaise” hits and the crowd delve into a mixture of boos and cheers as Jerome Dubois strolls out onto the ramp with typical arrogance, he is waving a French flag at the top of the ramp as pyrotechnics explode off behind him. He walks down the ramp slowly, ignoring many of the outstretched hands of some of his fans, he places the French flag against the steel steps before sliding into the ring.

RJ: How any of these fans can still cheer Jerome Dubois is beyond me considering the things he has done to Snake Eyes this past month?

MW: Snake Eyes hasn’t exactly played it by the book over the month though has he?

RJ: Yes but he is doing that out of revenge for what Dubois does to him.

RA: And his opponent, weighing in at 180lbs and hailing from Newcastle, England...SNAKE EYES!

"Good Life" blazes out and the crowd pop as pyros shoot into the air and then a firework blasts out as Snake Eyes lands on the stage.He whirls around and then beats his chest before running down and sliding under the bottom rope, He poses for the crowd before launching his shirt into the crowd. He walks towards Dubois and the two stare at each other apprehensively.

RJ: Snake Eyes is a former world champion and I’m sure he will be looking to use tonight as a way of springboarding his way into the Main Event scene, as it would for Jerome Dubois if he were to beat Snake Eyes.

MW: I think this one is going to be a cracker, so much hatred and anger involved in this match that it will be one big brawl!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to signal the start of the match, Snake Eyes and Dubois circle the ring both men snarling and staring each other down aggressively, they continue to circle as most of the crowd get right behind Snake Eyes. Dubois gestures towards Snake Eyes to move forward and accept the lock up challenge, Snake Eyes moves forward but Dubois catches him off guard with a sly knee into the stomach and he quickly begins to pound down across the back of Snake Eyes, he is quick to whip him hard into the corner. Dubois quickly starts to boot away at the gut of Snake Eyes in the corner, he then moves back before driving his foot into the throat of Snake Eyes and starts to choke him out in the corner. The crowd boo massively as Dubois continues to press his boot into the throat, the ref begins to make a count.

Ref: 1................2..........3.........4...Dubois breaks away from the choke and the ref dresses him down, Dubois nods before storming back at Snake Eyes who uses the ropes to spring himself up over Dubois but he is caught on the shoulders, the Frenchman spins out of the corner and looks for a powerbomb but Snake Eyes drives some fists into the head, Dubois stumbles around groggily and he drops Snake Eyes over the apron, Dubois spins into a big roundhouse kick into the head, Snake Eyes then springboards to the top rope and nailing a springboard dropkick on Dubois. Snake Eyes covers quickly.

Ref: 1....................2......Kick out!

Dubois forces his way out of the pinfall, Snake Eyes allows Dubois to rise before driving some stiff uppercuts into the chin of Dubois backing him towards the ropes, Snake Eyes goes to whip him across the ring but Dubois is too strong and it Snake Eyes who is whipped across the ring, Snake Eyes hits the ropes and goes for a crossbody block, he connects the crossbody and he then rolls away, Dubois gets to his feet unsteadily and Snake Eyes runs across nailing a one handed bulldog. Snake Eyes hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2.......Kick out!

MW: Snake Eyes dominating, And I’m sure he’s revelling in this opportunity to exact revenge on Dubois.

Snake Eyes waits for Dubois to rise, he whips him to the corner and follows up quickly with a leaping knee into the face, Snake Eyes rolls down the front of Dubois before driving some hard shoulders into the stomach of Dubois, Snake Eyes continually hits these shoulders until retreating back waiting for Dubois to stumble forward, Snake Eyes boots him in the gut and goes for a DDT but Dubois spins away and slides onto the outside to regain some composure and breath.

MW: Dubois just taking a breather here, very smart tactics.

RJ: Or not, Springboard 450 senton from Snake Eyes, What a move!

Crowd: THAT WAS AWESOME! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Dubois and Snake Eyes are both down on the outside, then Snake Eyes rises to his feet, he climbs onto the security railings and the fans cheer him loudly, he jumps down off the railings and as Dubois rises he viciously whips Dubois into the steel steps to loud cheers. Snake Eyes then walks towards the French flag and picks it up, he then smirks at Dubois before removing the flag and throwing it into the crowd who all part to avoid touching the flag, Snake Eyes smirks then picks up the wooden stick that the flag was wrapped around, he spins towards and he swings at Dubois who rises but Dubois grabs the stick, he forces it out of Snake Eyes’ hand before driving him back first into the outside of the ring. Dubois then boots away at Snake Eyes back before sliding into the ring, he runs the ropes and hits a baseball slide into the back of the head and Snake Eyes falls forward and hits the railings head first. Dubois is now the one smirking, he climbs the ropes and shouts viva la france to loud boos from the capacity Belfast crowd.

RJ: Once again Dubois using debatable some would illegal tactics in this match...

MW: Snake Eyes was the one who followed Dubois to the outside, he was only resting but Snake Eyes wanted to continue the offence, he was the one who used the surrounding weapons first not Dubois. Snake Eyes knows that is the risk, Dubois is in his element when anything goes which it does when you aren’t in the ring.

Snake Eyes clutches at the back of his head on the outside, he uses the railings to heave himself up and then slides into the ring. Dubois pulls him towards the centre of the ring and he hooks the leg quickly.

Ref: 1.....................2..........Kick out!

Dubois is up onto his feet and he stands right above Snake Eyes performing a French dance mockingly, he then starts to stomp down on the face of Snake Eyes, Dubois continues to drive his boot into the face of Snake Eyes, he is grinding his boot into the eyes of the former 6WF Champion until the ref intervenes. Dubois waits for Snake Eyes to rise, he quickly boots him in the stomach and this time connects with a powerbomb. Dubois covers.

Ref: 1......................2..........Kick out!

Dubois is up quickly, he then runs at Snake Eyes and brutally boots him in the stomach like he is a rugby ball, Dubois continues to hit these massive boots until Snake Eyes is slumped in the corner where Dubois quickly begins to stomp a mudhole into Snake Eyes. The ref pulls Dubois back and Snake Eyes pulls himself up using the ropes and he falls forward unsteadily where Dubois scoops up Snake Eyes and slams him hard into the mat. Snake Eyes rises up and Dubois connects with a massive boot into the head. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2.............Kick out!

Snake Eyes kicks out, Dubois quickly has him in a chinlock, Snake Eyes forces his way up to his feet, he drives some hard elbows into the stomach and then runs off the ropes...Powerslam reversal from Dubois! Snake Eyes rolls into the corner and Dubois then sprints across towards the corner and goes for a massive spear which connects.

MW: Dubois dominating this match, and he has really got himself into a position to finish this match off.

RJ: He’s taking Snake Eyes to the top rope...

Dubois then gets himself up onto the 2nd rope but then Snake Eyes hits a massive knee into the head, Dubois looks to be swaying viciously across the 2nd rope, Dubois is then heaved to the top rope where Snake Eyes is stood.

RJ: How can both of those guys fit on that top turnbuckle...

Crowd: holy ! Holy !

MW: By god Dubois must have a broken neck damn it! What an incredible move! Frankensteiner onto the outside!

The ref is immediately on the outside to check on Dubois, he looks down at Dubois who has one hand on the railings and one clutching at his neck. The ref continues to wait until Dubois rises fully to his feet some time later, He asks if he wants to continue and Dubois says yes, he slides in and Snake Eyes rolls him up and boots him in the stomach before hitting a neckbreaker.

RJ: I really do not know how Jerome Dubois will continue in this match after that horrific landing on the outside following the frankensteiner.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

MW: Dubois barely kicked out, and that move is going to have even more impact on the injury.

Snake Eyes rolls up, he stomps down on the neck of Dubois and then stops he smirks, he stands tall over Dubois...

MW: The High Stakes! The Brutal Anaconda Vice submission!

Snake Eyes synchs up the pressure on Dubois almost immediately, the crowd are cheering massively as Dubois yells in agony as Snake Eyes pulls back on the submission manoeuvre that he applied, Dubois can barely move his neck as Snake Eyes brutally pulls back further on the submission.

MW: This one must be over right now, How is Dubois going to escape this brutal submission hold which is just increasing the damage to his neck?

Even the Belfast crowd are going quiet as Dubois begins to fade, his eyes begins to shut as Snake Eyes synchs back on the hold further.

RJ: Will this finally bring some closure to the feud?

MW: It may bring some closure to Dubois’ career, The damage to his neck must be massive!

The ref grabs the arm of Dubois, it drops down to the canvas once...

The arm drops for the 2nd time...

RJ: The arm is waivering! Dubois is fighting out!

Dubois just about stops the arm hitting the ground, Dubois then starts to scoot slowly along the floor towards the ropes, Dubois continues to out-stretch his hands and even the fans are getting right behind him as he gets ever closer to the ropes, he stretches his hand out.

*Massive pop!

MW: He got the rope! What heart from Dubois! Amazing!

RJ: Not something we usually associate with Dubois but that show of courage and determination was inspiring.

Snake Eyes rolls Dubois back to the centre and covers.

Ref: 1.......................2....................3.Kick out!

MW: And again! How is Dubois doing this?!

Snake Eyes drags up Dubois...

RJ: VIPER KICK...HE DUCKED!

MW: Oklahoma pin! Surely not?

Ref: 1........................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: He got it! By god he got it and I don’t know how he did!

MW: Amazing, Amazing courage from Dubois what a match!

Dubois is lay motionless on the mat, he then clutches at his neck, the crowd are on their feet cheering both men following the match, the ref tries to help Dubois up but Dubois is totally unsteady. Snake Eyes looks to the sky in the despair.

RJ: What a match these two have put on, they may not like each other but they sure can put on a match.

MW: But this isn’t looking good for Dubois.

The EMT’s come rushing down the ramp as Dubois is lay on the canvas, they slide in with a gurney and many medics surrounding them. They all start to check on Dubois who is yelling in agony, they slowly place Dubois onto the gurney, his neck in a brace. Snake Eyes is watching, he walks over before they lift him up and taps him on the chest and nods out of respect as the crowd cheer loudly.

RJ: What a show of sportsmanship from Snake Eyes following such a brutal match and feud.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:01 pm

*Gregers is sat in his lockeroom,he is tying his shoelaces as the screen switches on behind him and the face of CHAOS appears.

CHAOS:So here comes the time,after months of battling beside your hardcore "brothers" it is time for the ultimate decision.You have shown your loyalty but your legacy leaves much to be desired,tonight you have the opportunity to show them all exactly what you are capable of.You are the real "master of hardcore" and the only way to show that is by going solo.You really think your "friends" will smile and applaud you if you win tonight?They are using you,a pawn in their quest to keep the belt in the leader's hand.But you should be the leader,you are the leader...

*CHAOS begins to laugh

CHAOS:I am the leader!

*Napalm and Uryu come walking into the room,the screen switches off and Gregers stands up

Napalm:Hey buddy,how you feeling?You ready to put paid to the PWA once and for all?

Gregers:You bet ya Nige...its time to show why we are "hardcore"

Uryu:Well I dont think I could have said it any more better myself...

Napalm:And remember what I said guys,its every man for themselves...dont hesistate tonight if your chance arises!

*Gregers and Uryu exchange a weary glance before looking at Napalm and then smiling and nodding their heads.Uryu and Napalm head for the door...

Gregers:I'll catch you up guys,just have to grab something!

*Napalm and Uryu nod before leaving the room,the screen switches back and Gregers stares into it,apparently mesmerised.

CHAOS:Now is your chance....do not blow it...Destiny is ours!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Match 4
Association vs Uprising
European Title
La Pulga Loco(c) vs Enforcer

RJ: Welcome back to the odyssey arena, Belfast and what a great start we have had to Destiny but there is still plenty more action to come tonight.

MW: And in this next match we see our 2nd Title match of the evening and also the 2nd title match of the evening that pits Association against Uprising.

RJ: However, this match is different to the freeweight title match from earlier this evening as it is The Association’s La Pulga Loco in possession of the belt, and the Uprising’s Enforcer as the challenger.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, The following is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF EUROPEAN TITLE! Introducing first the challenger...

*Crowd Pop

RA: Hailing from Cardiff, Wales and weighing in at 275lbs, he is representing the Uprising...ENFORCER!

"Saturday Night" kicks out and the fans pop to the guitar riff and the form of Enforcer appears through the curtain.He has a focused face on as he marches straight down to the ring and climbs up the steps,before stepping over the ropes.The fans continue to cheer as the big man removes his top and motions a belt around his waist.

MW: Enforcer is a former world champion, and since returning to the 6WF he has had his sights firmly set on destroying The Association, and tonight he has the opportunity to deliver a hammer blow to them and La Pulga.

RA: And now...Hailing from Mexico City and weighing at 197lbs...Representing The Association...He is the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...LA PULGA LOCOOOO!

"Papi Chulo" blazes out and The boos are deep for the European Champion,he struts out with arrogance all over his face and makes his way towards the ring.He smirks at Hero and Enforcer before he climbs up on the apron,taking his time to enter the ring staring Enforcer up and down. He then steps through the ropes and into the ring.

RJ: La Pulga finally defeated Christopher Patricks last month at Explosion following a two month long feud, and tonight is his first defence of this title and I don’t think he could have had a harder first defence.

MW: As mentioned Enforcer is a former world champion, he is gunning for The Association and you have to look at the comparative size of these two to realise it is going to be an uphill task for La Pulga in this match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to signal the start of the match up and immediately both men go to the centre of the ring and lock up, Enforcer pulls up LPL in a front facelock, LPL attempts to elbow out and does so successfully, he then bounces off the ropes towards Enforcer and goes for a crossbody block but Enforcer manages to catch him across his chest, he then spins LPL around and hits a running powerslam on the European Champion. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2.....Kick out!

LPL kicks out fairly strongly, Enforcer waits for him to rise before delivering a crunching body shot and whipping LPL into the corner. Enforcer walks over to the corner but LPL sticks his boot up into the face and tumbles back, LPL then sits on the 2nd rope as Enforcer spins groggily back towards him and he leaps off going for a DDT which connects. LPL covers...

Ref: 1...................2..Kick out!

The European Champion quickly rises to his feet, he hits a succession of hard knee drops down into the face before eventually allowing Enforcer to his feet, La Pulga goes to whip him across the ring but Enforcer is too strong and it is La Pulga who flies into the ropes, E ducks his head for a back body drop but LPL has the move scouted and hits a big kick into the face, Enforcer stumbles back and La Pulga quickly runs at him and boots at the back of his right leg, he then delivers a reverse DDT backbreaker before spinning Enforcer down with a neckbreaker. La Pulga dives into the cover quickly.

Ref: 1..................2.....Kick out!

La Pulga quickly has Enforcer into a sleeper hold, Enforcer climbs up to his feet and La Pulga keeps the sleeper hold applied even though his feet are hovering above the mat as Enforcer is up to a fully vertical base, Big E then throws La Pulga from off his shoulders down to the canvas. La Pulga rises up and Enforcer hits a big clothesline on LPL who falls down to the canvas. He rises unsteadily once again and he sprints at Enforcer who bench presses him up into the air before dropping him down, LPL’s head landing on Enforcer’s outstretched knee, Enforcer quickly hits a hard Russian Leg Sweep driving the back of LPL’s head into the canvas brutally. Enforcer covers.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

MW: We’ve already seen the two contrasting offensive styles of these two, LPL likes to use a very quick offence where as Enforcer is much more based around power.

Big E uses the ropes to pull himself up, he then starts to drop fists into the face of La Pulga. Enforcer drives around 10 fists into the face before dragging up the European champion and placing him into a bearhug.

RJ: Bearhug applied...Oh god damn it!

MW: Typical Association tactics, La Pulga raking the eyes of Enforcer.

Enforcer drops the Mexican to the Canvas and spins around blinded, La Pulga leaps up and hits a high angled dropkick that topples Enforcer towards the corner. La Pulga runs across and leaps to the 2nd rope, he drives a huge amount of fists into the face before leaping back off the 2nd rope and taking Enforcer with him hitting a facebuster. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

LPL is up quickly, he bounces off the ropes and as Enforcer stirs to his knee he baseball slides, his booting slamming into the side of Enforcer’s head. Enforcer flies towards the apron, his head hanging over the apron. LPL springboards over the top rope and then down into a leg drop quickly, he then steps back into the ring before grabbing Enforcer by the legs and then slingshoting him throat first into the bottom rope. Enforcer rolls around coughing and spluttering and LPL goes to the top rope.

MW: Guillotine leg drop!

RJ: What a move from La Pulga!

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

Enforcer barely kicks out, La Pulga rises up sharply and then stomps down on the throat of Enforcer repeatedly, he then changes tact and rolls Enforcer onto his front, LPL then grabs the arms of Enforcer before placing his boot across the back and hitting 4 Curb Stomps in quick succession. La Pulga goes to the corner and removes the turnbuckle as Enforcer rolls away towards that cornerbut LPL grabs him by the waist before ramming him into the corner, rolling back through and hitting a Chaos Theory Suplex.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

Enforcer kicks out once more, La Pulga gets to his feet and waits for Enforcer to stir...

RJ: Windmill kick!

Enforcer collapses to the canvas, La Pulga doesn’t cover but runs the ropes...

MW: Rolling Thunder...OH KNEES INTO THE BACK!

RJ: Pure instincts from Enforcer may well have kept him in this match.

The Belfast crowd get going again as LPL rolls in pain, both men are down and the ref begins a count. Both men rise simultaneously at 7, they stumble towards the centre of the ring and begin to exchange massive punches in the middle of the ring.

Enforcer Punches: WOOO!

La Pulga Loco punches: BOOOO!

Eventually Enforcer gains the advantage with some massive body shots which have La Pulga reeling against the ropes, Enforcer whips him hard across the ring before leaping and nailing a massive bicycle kick and LPL crumples to the canvas.

Ref: 1.....................2..........Kick out!

This time it’s La Pulga who barely kicks out, Enforcer stands tall over him waiting for the European Champion to rise before driving a knee into the stomach, Enforcer then hits a spinning gutbuster and then he stands up La Pulga before hitting a big over-head belly to belly suplex. La Pulga rises unsteadily...

MW: SPEAR!

RJ: And would you look at those punches Enforcer is sending in!

Enforcer reels off around 20 punches before rolling away from La Pulga, he then waits for La Pulga to rise before decimating him with another spear...

Ref: 1........................2.....................3!

MW: He got it! Enforcer’s won the European Title!

RJ: No foot on the rope! La Pulga got his foot on the rope!

Enforcer is already celebrating when the ref points to the foot of La Pulga resting on the bottom rope, Enforcer is almost apoplectic with rage at the ref but then turns to the corner and waits for LPL to pull himself up by the ropes, LPL is leant up in the corner and he stumbles forward slightly...

MW: FACECHECK!

RJ: Drop toe hold into the steel.

La Pulga then drives Enforcer’s head into the steel before finally pulling him back and hitting a codebreaker, he then runs the ropes.

RJ: ROLLING THUNDER!

Ref: 1..........................2...........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the winner of this match by way of Pinfall and STILL YOUR 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION, LA PULGAAAA LOCCCOOOOOO!

RJ: LPL retains in his first defence of the European Title!

MW: What a great match between this pair!

LPL holds aloft the title in the middle of the ring to loud boos.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty

*Captain Australia and Kangaroo Kid are talking in the back

Captain:I know you want to get your hands on Crime Lord,Kid but you got to contain yourself..

Crowd:

*Kangaroo Kid nods its head and then Captain Australia turns to face the screen

Australia:Good evening 6WF,tonight there will be a party bigger than the millenium bash in Times Square.Tonight I will remove the iron veil from over you,tonight Captain Australia shall rid the 6WF of tyranny and create the most spectacular moment in history.

I understand that here in Belfast you are looking forward to Abe Abercorn fighting for the TAW Title...

*Crowd cheer at sound of Abercorn's name

Australia:But whether or not Abe can finally break through the glass ceiling,do not fear Belfast because tonight I shall give you a hero that you can rely on.I have begun to strip away the arsenal of Crime Lord,he is reeling and he realises how close he is to his downfall...tonight in that very ring I will fight for freedom,I will fight for your freedom and I will prevail...

No longer shall the roads be paved with bllod,no longer shall Crime Lord leave his victims alone and helpless...tonight your resident superhero will vanquish Crime for good...tonight I will be...CHAMPION!

*The crowd cheer as Australia and Kangaroo Kid walk off,the screen changes and the crowd boo as Crime Lord is shown,he has a furious expression on his face as he runs his hand along the 6WF Title.

RJ:Never have I seen Crime Lord in so much danger of losing the 6WF Title,he is a man on the edge and we saw just how dangerous that can make him,last week on Shutdown when he laid out the whole of the main event....can Crime Lord keep it composed here tonight or will Captain Australia finally end the tyrannical reign?

MW:Who knows RJ,who on earth knows.Captain Australia certainly has the champion rattled but Crime Lord has the ability to bring this fight right back down to ground zero,just the way he likes it.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Match 5
LADDER MATCH
Hardcore Title
Nigel Napalm (c) vs. Uryu vs. Gregers vs. Lex Hart vs. Perfect Jack

RJ: What a match we have for you now, allegiances and alliances will be thrown out of the window, as these five men literally try to climb the ladder for the prize; the Hardcore Championship.

MW: And the maths says that Nigel Napalm has a small chance of retaining his title.

‘I am Perfection’ starts to play and Perfect Jack and Lex Hart walk out together holding the Tag Titles, they are deep in conversation as the crowd all boo.

RJ: Well I guess Perfect Execution didn’t follow the script, they have come out together, showing they are united, despite this match being about singles.

‘Those Who Fight Further’ is blasted out and Uryu steps out to big cheers, Perfect Execution haven’t even got to the ring yet, which is surrounded by ladders. Uryu sprints down the ramp, running underneath a ladder.

MW: Ooo! For our superstitious fans, Uryu may have just shortened his chances a lot in this match.

‘Granite’ is blasted out and Gregers steps out, he looks around the arena and the crowd cheer, he runs down the ramp and slides into the ring.

RJ: Gregers seems to have been wrestling with his own conscious recently, maybe if he wins the Hardcore Title, those problems will be behind him.

‘Killing in the Name Of’ is blasted out.

MW: And now for the champion, the completely mental Nigel Napalm. He is a former World Champion and he is here to prove the maths wrong and walk out STILL Hardcore Champion.

Nobody has come out of the ramp and the fans cheers turn to confusion. Suddenly Nigel slides into the ring, with a ladder, he swings around and takes everybody out. He starts to set up the ladder.

RJ: Is Nigel going to win this match straight away?!

MW: What a brilliant move, he has taken everybody out.

Nigel starts to climb the ladder as people start groggily getting up, everybody is up now, and they all look at each other before looking at Napalm, Perfect Execution shock Gregers and Uryu though by taking them out with a double clothesline, before they turn to the ladder, they start to lift the ladder up together, and Nigel starts to lose his balance, Nigel dives off of the ladder just as Perfect Jack and Lex drop the ladder, and Napalm catches the belt hanging in the ring, he hangs on for dear life, while at the same time trying to unhook the belt.

RJ: This is amazing!

Perfect Execution push the ladder back to standing up and start climbing it, Lex dives off and hits Nigel with a spear, as they crash hard to the ground.

MW: MY goodness!

Perfect Jack is quite close to the belt which is swinging in the air because of what just happened, he starts leaning towards the belt, but the ladder starts to lean and Gregers who is up, pushes the ladder over, and Perfect Jack goes flying off of the ladder and lands on Lex taking him out, leaving a pile of bodies. Gregers sets the ladder up again, and starts to climb it, but Uryu sets his own ladder up next to Gregers and starts climbing his. Both are at the top of their ladders, underneath the belt, Uryu punches Gregers, before Gregers punch Uryu back, they start exchanging punches, Nigel is up now, and he grabs Lex and throws him out of the ring, and then brings a ladder from outside of the ring and sets it up next to the other two.

RJ: This looks very dangerous!

Gregers and Uryu are still fighting on top of each of their ladders, and Nigel is climbing his own, Napalm gets to the top and starts going for the belt, but the other two guys notice and they turn around, Uryu starts climbing on top of the ladders, doing a balancing act and he kicks Napalm, and nearly falls off, but he climbs down and is now at the top of Gregers’ ladder, Uryu and Gregers start punching each other again.

MW: Look at Perfect Jack!!!!

Perfect Jack has got up and he is stood at ladder furthest away from everyone, he pushes it and it leans over and knocks the one next to it, now all three man are on the very last ladder, and that is pushed and starts to fall over, and they all go flying off of it, and land on Lex Hart who has only just managed to get up. Perfect Jack looks at the carnage in the ring outside and climbs the turnbuckle, and dives off, landing with a crash in the pile. All five men are down and out on the outside of the ring, Perfect Jack is the first to start moving and the crowd are all chanting ‘This is Awesome’. Perfect Jack slides into the ring and starts setting up one of the ladders, which has another ladder leaning on the rungs.

RJ: 6WF may have started something amazing here.

Perfect Jack is climbing it, and is at the top, when out of nowhere, Uryu runs up the ladder leaning on that ladder an clothesline Perfect Jack off of the top, Perfect Jack crashes to the mat and Uryu dives off with a Swanton Bomb and connects with Perfect Jack. Gregers is already climbing back up the ladder and is near the top when Nigel Napalm grabs his leg and pushes it through the rungs and Gregers flips upside down and hangs on the ladder, his legs trapped in the rungs. Lex Hart kicks Nigel from behind and he crashes face first into the ladder and Gregers is trapped between Napalm and the metal of the ladder.

MW: Every man for himself indeed.

Lex turns around and he kicks Uryu in the gut before just pushing him to the ground, Lex starts to climb the ladder, and is getting closer to the top, Uryu climbs the corner and jumps off landing on the rungs of the ladder, just above Lex, Uryu climbs up, and balances atop of the ladder and tries to unhook the belt, but Lex also climbs up ontop of the ladder, and grabs Uryu, both men nearly lose their balance.

RJ: NIGEL NO!

Nigel Napalm has set up two tables next to each other just by the ladder, and he starts to push the ladder, Lex and Uryu go flying off the ladder, and crashing through the tables!

Crowd: H0LY (beep) x3

Nigel Napalm manages to catch the ladder before that topples over to and starts to climb up it, but Perfect Jack grabs his foot and pulls him down before he can get very far, Perfect Jack slaps Napalm before pulling him to the ground and puts him in a Sharpshooter.

RJ: Even in the middle of probably the most hardcore bout seen in 6WF, Perfect Jack manages to stick to his Pure Wrestling values.

Gregers has started to climb the ladder as Lex is preoccupied with Napalm, he gets very close to the top and down at the bottom of the ring Napalm is tapping, but that can’t stop the match, Lex is putting more and more pressure on his legs.

MW: Lex could break Napalm’s legs.

RJ: What is Gregers doing?!

Gregers looks up at the title before shaking his head and climbing onto the top of the ladder, he jumps off and manages to his Lex with a perfect crossbody, and it breaks the hold, Napalm immediately pulls his legs in and starts holding them.

RJ: He had the chance to win the match, but chose to save Napalm instead.

MW: Stupid move.

RJ: I think it was quite noble of him.

Gregers pushes himself back to his feet, and he helps Napalm up, Napalm shakes his hand, before turning his head slightly, and raising his eyebrows and he pulls Gregers in and slams him down on the mat.

MW: I think Napalm just told Gregers exactly what he should have been thinking, this is a singles match.

Napalm starts limping up the ladder, but Lex Hart is already climbing a ladder next to his, a few metres apart, both men go to the top of the ladders about the same time, Napalm’s being right under the belt. Lex starts leaning his own ladder, and he starts leaning towards Napalm, and their ladders and touch, and Lex jumps over to Napalm’s ladder.

RJ: Brilliant thinking from Lex Hart!

Lex and Napalm start exchanging faces, down at the bottom, Perfect Jack has moved the ladder closer to Napalm’s ladder and stands it up, he starts to climb it, and on the left side, Gregers has done the same, and Uryu is already climbing Perfect Jack’s ladder, now all five men are at the top of the ladders, and the first one to make the move for the title is Perfect Jack who climbs over Lex and starts reaching for the belt, but this starts chaos, as Gregers punches Lex Hart hard in the face, and then moves over ladder, he starts climbing for the belt as well, Napalm grabs Perfect Jack and starts pulling him away from the belt, Uryu climbs on top of everybody, and is now stood on Gregers and Perfect Jack’s shoulders and the belt is in front of his eyes. He grabs hold of it and swings off it and when he swings back he kicks people before landing on the right ladder.

MW: Uryu uses a tarzan manoeuvre there to stun everybody.

Uryu looks ready to unhook the belt, before Perfect Jack shocks the crowd when he runs along the ladder and spears Uryu right off of them, they come flying down off the ladders, and crash through the announcer’s table as medical professionals start checking on them straight away.

RJ: MY word!! We have had to move desks now, but what shocking scenes.

Replays show Perfect Jack spearing Uryu again as they go flying through the air and crash through the table, everybody else is brawling a top of the ladders again, Gregers starts trying to push Lex away but, the tag champion headbutts Gregers and then slams his head down on the ladder, Lex grabs Gregers and lifts him for the superplex off of the ladder, and he does it!

MW: That is horrible!

Replays show as Lex releases Gregers, the cruiserweight’s body flies through the air, before his stomach lands on the ropes and he bounces to the outside, crashing into the hard ground. Lex turns back to Napalm and they start punching each other, Lex slaps Napalm, before he climbs on top of the ladder, and kicks Napalm, who flips upside down, but holds on with his legs, Lex grabs Napalm’s legs and puts him in weird submission move, where he has Napalm’s leg and is twisting it over the metal, and his back is also twisting over the metal.

RJ: That looks extremely painful!

Napalm is screaming out in pain but eventually Lex releases the hold and Napalm flips over and just lands on the mat, Lex starts climbing the ladder again and gets to the top, the crowd are booing like crazy as Lex starts to unhook the belt.

MW: Lex Hart is about to become the new Hardcore Champion.

RJ: NOT IF HE HAS ANYTHING TO DO ABOUT IT!

Napalm sprints back up the ladder, holding a steel chair, that he seems to have gotten from nowhere, he smashes Lex over the head with it, before lifting him up and hitting him with a Perplexed Plex, and Lex smashes onto the mat, Napalm looks up at the belt that is half unhooked and finishes the job off. He lifts the belt in the air as the crowd go mental.

RJ: He defied the odds and retains the belt!

MW: What a shocking, but brilliant match, and I’m sure these guys will need plenty of rest to recover from that!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:02 pm

*Clarissa is stood in the backstage area,she has her hand on her hip and is looking around as a figure walks up behind her and she flinches

Clarissa:What..wh...what do you want?

*Mr Crowley removes his hat and twirls it around before staring at Clarissa

Crowley:Well Clarissa I do not think it is any of your business "what I want".But seeing as you have found yourself in the right place at the right time I will let you in on a few home truths...mostly concerning the peasant king,Christopher Patricks!

*The crowd chant Patricks name

Clarissa:Why do you keep attacking him?

Crowley:Once again with the questions,from now on Clarissa..

*He places one of his fingers on her lips

Crowley:I'll do the talking,ok?

*Clarissa nods her head

Crowley:Good.So now is the time for me to tell exactly why Chris Patricks has found himself on the receiving end of my vengeance,see for a long time I bided my time,I dwelt in the seedy darkness for the moment when I shall return to claim my rightful place.During my time in the shadows I saw many 6WF superstars feeding on the energy of the fans,embarrassing themselves with faux claims of "doing it all for the people".But none disgusted me more than Christopher Patricks...

*Crowley allows a thin smirk to cross his face and he looks up into the air as the crowd boo him.

Crowley:Here is a man that truly knows personal grief,he has been through the deepest depths of soul-crushing pain.Men could only dream of such privilidges,the opportunity to metamorphosise your body into a vessel of destruction.But instead,instead Christopher Patricks chose to use his torment and grief for good...he turned his sadness into positive energy and for that I despise him even more.Christopher Patricks could have had it all,had he channeled his energy into a life of misdeed and dominance then I would have honoured him as such.

Unfortunately he failed in every sense of that challenge.He turned to the pleberian crowds for support,he fed of their enjoyment and he made himself a sycophantical,desolate creature who deserves nothing but a quick end to a worthless existence.

For that he will pay,more so then he already has.For Clairssa,dear Clarissa,this is just the beginning of what I have in store for your precious "Enigma".Once I am through with Christopher Patricks he will be begging for me to put him out of misery...begging me to lay him to rest with his father and brother!

*The crowd boo loud and Crowley smirks,he places his hat back on his head and strolls off as Clarissa looks disgusted.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty

Match 6
6WF Title
Crime Lord(c) vs Captain Australia

RJ: And after that brutal matchup for the Hardcore Title, we have a former three time hardcore champion in action.

MW: But he has moved on from the hardcore title, he is now the 6WF World Champion, but recently one man has got under his skin.

RJ: And Captain Australia has made it his mission to rid 6WF of villains, and Crime Lord, the biggest villain of them all was his target.

MW: For the past month Captain Australia has stopped Crime Lord’s evil acts, including trying to end Jerome Dubois’ career and going to throw JJ Johnson through a plate glass window.

RJ: But they now they meet each other, Pay Per View, for the title, and it is sure to be explosive!

‘Tie Me Down Kangaroo Sport’ starts to play and the crowd cheer loudly as Captain Australia steps out, a fan underneath the stage is blowing so when Captain Australia poses Superman style his cape billows behind him. He looks around the arena, and starts pointing to fans who all cheer, he walks down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans, even stopping for autographs, he turns around to the other side of the ramp to sign an autograph.

RJ: WHAT THE-?!?!

The man who was holding the book to sign smashes Captain Australia around the head with a big fist before taking his cap off to reveal it’s Crime Lord. He steps over the barrier as the fans boo loudly, he whips Captain Australia into the fan barrier, before taking a run up and kicking the Captain hard in the ribs. The referee runs out of the ring and pulls Crime Lord off of him, he checks on Captain Australia as Crime Lord looks satisfied with himself.

MW: Whatever you think of the man, you have to admit he is very smart, he now has an advantage over Captain Australia in this match.

RJ: But he shouldn’t have to sneak attack him like that! Captain Australia was being kind and signing autographs.

Crime Lord is now waiting in the ring and Captain Australia is helped into the ring by the referee, who asks the Captain if he wants to carry on, Captain Australia nods sternly and then lifts his arms in the air, ready to fight. Crime Lord shakes his head laughing before stepping forward and immediately kneeing Captain Australia hard in the mid-section as the bell rings, when Captain Australia leans over Crime Lord grabs him and throws him onto the ground, but the Captain starts pushing himself up, Crime Lord punches Captain in the side of the arm, before hitting him with a hard left arm to the cheek, but out of nowhere Captain Australia grabs the next attempted fist and then punches Crime Lord in the face, and then another and another, Captain Australia gets Crime Lord backing away from him as he keeps punching him.

MW: Captain Australia is fighting back now and the crowd are loving it!

Captain Australia puts Crime Lord down to the ground with a massive right hook before punching while he tries to cover his face, Captain Australia drags Crime Lord to the centre of the ring and goes to put him in a submission move, but Crime Lord kicks him away and pushes himself up, Crime Lord runs at Captain Australia going for a clothesline, but Captain Australia ducks it and when Crime Lord spins around he is met with a hard kick to the mid-section before Captain Australia lifts Crime Lord up and slams him right back down. Captain Australia starts stomping on Crime Lord, before putting him in a headlock.

RJ: Captain Australia really must be a superhero to put Crime Lord, our 6WF World Champion on the back foot, despite the fact he was attacked before the match.

Captain Australia stands backup, bringing Crime Lord back to his feet, but still in the headlock, Captain Australia then releases the headlock but quickly grabs the arm of Crime Lord, twisting it sharply and pushing it up to his neck causing Crime Lord to cry out in pain. Suddenly, Captain Australia drops down, still holding the arm and rolls Crime Lord up.

1..............2.................kick out!

MW: He shocked Crime Lord there, and very nearly had him with a very simple manoeuvre.

Crime Lord rolls over to the ropes and uses them to get to his feet, Captain Australia runs at him but Crime Lord crouches suddenly and Captain Australia’s stomach connects with Crime Lord’s shoulder, Captain Australia stumbles backwards and Crime Lord smashes hard into him sending Captain Australia to the ground, Crime Lord grabs the knee of Captain Australia and the crowd are booing loudly, as Crime Lord stomps hard on the knee and then proceeds to press down with the bottom of his boot. The crowd are getting very hostile now. Crime Lord takes a couple of steps back, and Captain Australia starts to slowly get up, but when he is on his knees Crime Lord runs at him.

RJ: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

MW: NO REVERSED!!!

Captain Australia looks ready to have his skull caved in from the knee of Crime Lord but he instead grabs the leg of Crime Lord taking him down, Captain Australia is now sat on Crime Lord’s back and pulling back Crime Lord’s head putting incredible pressure on his neck, Crime Lord rolls over quickly which causes Captain Australia to fall off him, Crime Lord gets to his feet and so does Captain Australia, the contender runs at the world champion, and goes for a spear, but Crime Lord sees this coming and lifts the Australian hero onto his shoulders, ready for the Lock ‘n’ Load, but Captain Australia drops behind Crime Lord and pulls him down by the neck onto his back. Captain Australia looks around the arena before pointing upwards and doing a superhero pose and the crowd go mental as Captain Australia starts climbing the turnbuckle furthest away from Crime Lord.

RJ: MY G0D! SURELY HE CAN’T JUMP ALL OF THAT!

Captain Australia poses on top of the turnbuckle and the crowd are going mental, Captain Australia dives off and seems to hover in the air as he jumps the entire ring and lands with a crash on Crime Lord!

RJ: HE DID IT! HE DID IT! JUST AMAZING!

The crowd are going mental as Captain Australia hooks the leg.

1..........2...........3!

RJ: No! Crime Lord kicks out just in time!

Captain Australia and the entire arena are in shock as Crime Lord kicks out just before the referee made the three count. Captain Australia stands in the corner and looks ready to hit the Gore, Crime Lord starts groggily getting to his feet, and Captain Australia is ready.

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

RJ: NO! IT’S A CRIMINAL CROSSFACE!

Crime Lord manages to reverses it and grabs the arm of Captain Australia and then puts him in the Criminal Crossface, and starts to pull back on the mask.

MW: Crime Lord promised to unmask Captain Australia and here he is keeping that promise!

RJ: It’s.....IT’S.....AHAAAA! BRILLIANT!

Crime Lord pulls the mask off slowly, and the crowd laugh as Crime Lord is completely confused as there is another mask on underneath, in this slight pause Captain Australia takes the advantage and pushes Crime Lord, who is still holding the mask, off of him. Crime Lord stands up and runs at Captain Australia, still holding the mask, he goes for a viscous clothesline, but Captain Australia ducks it, and a big boot attempt is also ducked and Captain Australia smashes his shoulder into the hip of Crime Lord, taking him down. Crime Lord gets back up quickly, but Captain Australia lifts him up again and hits a Fireman’s Carry Slam.

MW: Crime Lord is still shaken by the fact he thought he had unmasked Captain Australia, but the superhero tricked him.

Captain Australia waits for Crime Lord to get up and then lifts him up onto his shoulders and looks ready to hit him with a Cyclone, but Crime Lord slides down Captain Australia’s back and then clubs him in the back of the head. Crime Lord then stomps hard on Captain Australia’s back, he lifts the Australian hero up before slapping him and then lifting him up by the shoulder high in the air before throwing him hard into the corner as the arena is filled with jeers. Crime Lord takes a step back and charges at Captain Australia but he moves out of the way and Crime Lord’s chest slams into the turnbuckles, he groggily turns around and

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Captain Australia hits a Gore, but the sheer force of the move and Crime Lord’s last intelligent move means he can just roll out of the ring holding his ribs.

MW: Captain Australia needs to get Crime Lord into the ring to pin him.

Crime Lord is groggy on the outside and starts to push himself up, he walks away from the ring, and then shouts at the referee who has got to a five count, and Crime Lord starts walking up the ramp as the crowd boo, Captain Australia slides out of the ring and runs up to Crime Lord, but the world champion turns around and smacks Captain Australia in the face, the sound it makes isn’t the usual sound and Crime Lord is seen dropping something to the floor as Captain Australia is lifted onto his shoulders.

RJ: That cheat! He planned that! He knew the referee would be too far away to see the cheating.

Crime Lord, carrying Captain Australia just manages to get into the ring again in time. Crime Lord hits the Lock ‘n’ Load!

MW: Crime Lord has ended this match, hitting Captain Australia with the brass knuckles and now hitting the Lock and Load.

Crime Lord looks around at the booing crowd with a grin before dropping down for the pin, he hooks the leg.

1...........2..................3!

Crime Lord stands up to celebrate but the referee grabs him and start shouting at him.

RJ: Crime Lord thinks he has won it, but the referee is saying Captain Australia’s foot was on the bottom rope in time!

Replays show that the referee was correct and Crime Lord looks furious, he lifts Captain Australia up and starts punching him hard in the stomach before lifting him up and hitting an Atomic Drop, Crime Lord takes a run up before charging at Captain Australia, but the hero dodges the move and when Crime Lord turns around he connects with a big boot and the crowd pop. Captain Australia poses like a superhero, before getting ready for the Gore, Crime Lord groggily stands up and he goes for the Gore!

MW: He did it! Wow.

Replays show as Max Adamson goes for the Gore, Crime Lord sticks his knee up an Captain Australia’s head smashes into Crime Lord’s knee. Max Adamson slumps to the ground, Crime Lord lifts him up and connects with a Custody!

1.................2..................3!

RJ: It’s over!

MW: NO!

The referee is telling Crime Lord, who is already on his feet that the match isn’t over, the 6WF World Champion slams the mat in frustration before grabbing Captain Australia onto his shoulders and hitting a Lock and Load.

1.................2....................3!

RJ: He has won it.

MW: Captain Australia put a massive fight, but after some tricks from Crime Lord he just can’t beat him.

Crime Lord is already half way up the ramp, holding the world title like it’s a baby or something, the crowd are booing furiously as Captain Australia lies in the ring
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:03 pm

Clarissa:Ladies and Gentlemen...my guest at this time....Abe Abercorn!

*Crowd ultra pop

Clarissa;:Abe,tonight here in your home country you have the opportunity of finally silencing your critics.Tonight you get the chance to finally become a world champion,the one person standing in your way is your long term rival,JJ Johnson(crowd boo),how are you feeling ahead of this monumental clash?

Abe:Well Clarissa I would say about now that the nerves are really kicking in.As you say I am here in front of my cherished countrymen..

*Crowd pop again

Abe:The ones that have stood by me even when the rest of the fans turned on me.I know even when we return to Birmingham on thursday night that the boo boys will return but for tonight I will savour this moment.Whether in defeat or victory I will honour this night for once again I am feeling that special feeling,that feeling when you know that you have the full support of the faithful.

Crowd:Abe is champion x5

Abe:And for my match tonight,I admit I am extremely excited,aswell as heavily weary.JJ Johnson is a tremendous competitor,I do not agree with his morals but history alone tells that he comes into this contest with odds stacked in his favour.Not since Born in Fire two years back have I scored a victory over JJ and that is a stat that I am keen to re-write.The road has been long and at times very hard,but I have maintained my "pure" way.I believed in it and I invested all of my efforts to bring it to the masses,I was persecuted but look at where it has led me...I have always been told that I should change my ways,that I should embrace the "hardcore" lifestyle...and I admit there was a time when it crossed my mind but I am disciplined,I am a professional and I truly believed "pure wrestling" would bring me opportunities..

And here we are...6Wf Destiny in the beautiful Belfast...and I am moments away from a career-defining match...I know JJ Johnson will be ready,but I hope he realises just how ready I am also.I have never been more prepared in my career and tonight whether I pass or fail you will know I have given it my all.

The glass ceiling,the brass ring,whatever it is that you want to call it has hovered above my head for too long,tonight I must summon my all and I shall reach and push like I have never done before...

One way or another...tonight,we find out!

*Abe nods at Clarissa and then stands and listens as the crowd continue to chant his name.The screen changes and there are boos as JJ Johnson is shown,he is taping his hands up in his lockeroom,Tyson Armstrong walks in.

Tyson:How you feeling Jay?

JJ:Feeling game-tight playa...I know i got alot on my hands here tonight,Abe got real form heading in and these fans remind me of something straight out of Southern Georgia you feel me?...haha but Im feeling pumped,I got the game,I'm bringing the pain and I got the score on Abercorn jus last week...I know Abe a professional but its gotta be replaying in his mind just how quickly I beat him down...he aint never beat me in one on one competition...he might o' won that ladder match but he aint never done the hard slog...all this playing right into Franchise hands...

Im gonna hit like a freight-train and I sure as hell hope he prepared fo' that...tonight we making history...tonight me and Abe gone tear the roof of this S.O.B...and whether its him or me,come the end y'all gone know you looking at the true champion of the world.

Tyson:I like that,I like that alot but be even better if its JJ Johnson walking away with the belt.Just think Born in Fire main event,JJ Johnson versus Tyson Armstrong got a good ring to it?

JJ:Hell yeah it does and if we all go home happy tonight playa then I am game fo' that...jus be prepared to get yo ass whooped!

*Both men laugh and touch knuckles

JJ:But serious playa,good luck tonight in the Gold Rush...Association gunning fo' you good and proper so keep those eyes peeled...

Tyson:I got it all sewn up JJ,these guys been hollorin for too long,now its time to show everyone that their bark is much worse then their bite.19 men going to run head-first into a "Wall" here tonight...no doubt about that!

JJ:Yeah boy,yo ass best just hope Franchise strikes it lucky up next playa otherwhise I'll be seeing you later on...

Tyson:Only thing you gone be seeing is the floor in that match homie...

*Tyson looks seriously at JJ and then cracks a grin as JJ begins to laugh

JJ:Whoah you almost had me going there playa...you got a good poker face,I like that...lets keep this tight though and with luck on our side we'll be sipping crystal by the end of the night...me with the TAW Title around my waist...you with Association bllod all over yo hands!

Tyson:I'll drink to that!

*Both men shake hands and hug as the action heads back to the ringside.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:03 pm

Match 7
TAW Title
Abe Abercorn vs JJ Johnson

6WF Destiny returns to ringside and the camera pans 360 degrees around the Odyssey arena, the crowd are absolutely buzzing as the camera goes back to the commentary desk.

RJ: Well what a show Destiny has been Michael but up next is arguably the most anticipated match of the night.

MW: No arguments about it RJ, not even inaugural gold rush battle royal main event can eclipse this match, especially for the fans packed inside this arena tonight as the TAW Title tournament reaches it’s culmination.

RJ: And as you can see this crowd is absolutely buzzing for this match as they see one of their own, Abe Abercorn face off against JJ Johnson for the TAW World Heavyweight Title.

MW: There is so much history and bad blood between these two men it is only fitting that they face off one more time, this time in front of Abe’s crowd.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman...The following match is scheduled for One Fall...And it is the final of the TAW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT!

*Crowd Pop

RA: Introducing the first finalist, hailing from Compton, Los Angeles, America and weighing in at 270lbs, He is the Franchise Initiative...J...J...JOHNSOONNNNNN!

“La, La, La wait till I get my money right” bursts out through the speakers, and then “Here comes the boom” kicks out and the Odyssey arena explodes into a mass chorus of boos and jeers as the song continues into the chorus and only then does JJ Johnson walk out onto the ramp. He stands at the top of the ramp as the atmosphere becomes even more intense.

MW: By god RJ listen to the hostility from these folks in the Odyssey towards JJ Johnson, I have never seen at atmosphere quite like this. I’ve never seen JJ Johnson booed so roundly like this.

RJ: JJ must have been expecting some sort of reaction but this is a whole new level, the boos and abuse flying around this arena is deafening.

Even JJ looks slightly aghast at the reception but then he shakes his head down and stretches out his arms and pyro’s go off behind him and even then the crowd continue to boo. JJ storms down the ramp and then he slides underneath the bottom rope and gets up. He climbs to the top rope and whips off his vest before throwing it into the crowd. Johnson poses on the top rope and then suddenly the T-Shirt comes flying back towards him. JJ catches the shirt and decided to place it in the corner.

MW: JJ Johnson is a two-time TAW World Heavyweight, he has been in hostile atmospheres before but whether he faced anything like this is a different matter completely. But JJ has the big-match experience, and not only does he have the experience but he has won the big matches, something Abe Abercorn has never quite managed to do in terms of a world title.

RJ: Well there is no doubting that Abe will have the full backing of this partisan crowd tonight.

RA: And now the 2nd Finalist, Weighing at 225lbs and hailing from Northern Ireland’s own Castlederg, County Tyrone...ABE ABERRRRCORRRNNNN!

*Massive pop from the crowd as “Pushin On” blares out through the speakers and the crowd rise to their feet in unison once more to greet their home-country hero. Abe Abercorn walks out onto the ramp purposefully. He stands still for a good two minutes just to soak in the adulation of his fans and fellow countrymen. He proceeds down the ramp slowly, he sees a little boy and stops, he tags his hand before handing over a hankie to the boy. Abe then continues down the ramp before sliding into the ring.

RJ: Abercorn has never won a world title in any of the companies he was in but he will never have a better opportunity tonight, home country and against his biggest rival in this company. So much history between these two, they know each other inside out and JJ will be doing all he can to stop this crowd getting what they want.

MW: We’re going to see a big clash of styles tonight, Abe uses a very technical, submission-based style whilst JJ is very much influenced by the way he grew up, a street brawler.

RJ: I think you’re doing JJ Johnson a massive discredit there Michael, you don’t become a world champion two times over as a street brawler, make no mistake about it JJ Johnson can wrestle with the best of them.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

As the bell rings to start the match the ring announcer leaves the ring and the ref holds up the TAW Title before passing it down to the time-keeper who starts the action. Abe and JJ are both circling in the ring, doing little stretches on the ropes but there glance never leaving one another. The crowd are still on a high from the arrival of Abe Abercorn and the two men continue to circle until the excitement dies down slightly. JJ feigns to go in for a lock-up and Abe follows suit but JJ steps back and the crowd boo massively.

MW: Any little move that Johnson pulls is going to get roundly booed by these fans tonight.

Abe smirks at JJ and this time the two men do lock-up, neither man gains any sort of advantage and they break cleanly before locking up again, this time Abe quickly floats around the back of JJ and has him in a chicken wing, but JJ spins out and goes for a Northern Lights suplex but Abe blocks and then takes JJ down to the ground via a headlock, Abe quickly goes to lock in an STF but he is booted away by JJ, both men roll to their feet simultaneously. They nod at each other respectively and the two once again go in for a lock-up, Abercorn overpowers JJ back towards the corner and the crowd cheer, only for JJ to put his body between the 2nd and 3rd rope and the crowd boo as Abe is forced to retreat. JJ slowly moves forward from between the ropes and Abe runs towards him but JJ sticks a boot up and Abercorn stumbles backwards. JJ moves forward out of the corner and Abe spins towards him and JJ nails a spinebuster on Abe, he covers and the crowd boo loudly.

RJ: JJ Johnson cannot do anything without being booed by this crowd.

Re: 1.......................2.......Kick out!

JJ rises to his feet and he quickly drives some stiff boots into the face of Abercorn before pulling him up, Abe stuns JJ with a couple of stiff lifting elbows into the gut and then he whips JJ across the ring, JJ comes sprinting back off the ropes towards Abe who grabs him around the neck into a sleeper hold and the crowd pop. Abe holds JJ in the sleeper and starts to slow down the pace, whilst wearing Johnson down. JJ sinks to one knee but then he starts to hit his leg with his hand trying to build some momentum and adrenaline but the crowd give him nothing to feed off, either going quiet or cheering even louder for Abe. JJ manages to roll to a vertical base eventually and he then digs in a body shot that jolts Abe backwards. JJ manages to escape the sleeper and then he pulls Abe in and goes for a suplex, Abe blocks, JJ goes for the suplex again and once again Abe blocks it before throwing JJ over with a suplex of his own, which Abe bridges over into a pinfall.

Ref: 1.......................2.......Kick out!

MW: Just what we expected, these to know each other so well, they’ve got each other so well scouted we’ve had an even start to this match, both men getting an early pin attempt in.

Abe spins around the body of JJ and has him in a front-facelock, JJ spins out and he actually has Abe in a hammerlock, this time Abe spins and then hip-tosses JJ over. JJ rises up and Abe starts to un-reel a series of knife-edge chops and this brings the crowd even more to life as they woo every single chop that Abe fires in. JJ is backed towards the corner and Abe then retreats allowing JJ forward before hitting a neckbreaker.

Ref: 1...................2.......Kick out!

Abe gets to his feet, he sits JJ up before putting him into a bow and arrow stretch, JJ looks in quite a deal of pain so he quickly tries to work his way up onto a vertical base and he does so eventually, only for Abe to spin and looks for a backslide pin but JJ blocks so that Abe can’t pull him down, JJ then spins JJ around...

MW: Fade to black!

JJ spins for the fade to black but Abe shoves him away into the corner, JJ spins around quickly and Abe aims a hard lariat at his head which JJ ducks underneath, The force of the lariat thrown by Abe spins him into the path of JJ, Who then fires in two quick rights followed by a left and finishing off with a big uppercut and Abe topples into the ropes. JJ pulls him back towards the centre of the ring and digs a knee into the stomach and then JJ spins Abe down with an emerald fusion.

Ref: 1..........................2............Kick out!

RJ: Here’s JJ’s chance to get back into the match after a spell of Abe being on top. As I said earlier JJ is a lot more than a street brawler, he’s got great power and good technical skills to match.

JJ gets to his feet, he drags Abe up in a front facelock looking to regain some energy but Abe is up to his feet quickly and JJ whips him across the ring and then spins him down with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Abe rolls away to the corner and JJ runs to the corner and hits a massive splash, Abe then falls forward into a legsweep DDT! JJ covers.

Ref: 1.........................2.........Kick out!

JJ is up again quickly, he hits a series of hard boots into the stomach before rolling Abe onto his front and putting him in a grounded full nelson, the crowd boo him massively as he starts to trash talk Abe.

MW: Think this is JJ’s way of showing that he can do proper wrestling to, maybe even mocking Abe.

JJ pulls him up onto his feet in a traditional Full Nelson but Abe starts to fight out of the submission hold, driving his elbows down into the shoulder and the crowd start trying to help build up some adrenaline however JJ boots away at the back of Abe’s right leg sending him down to one knee with the submission hold still locked in. JJ changes it to a half nelson and then driving some hard elbows into the side of the head with his spare arm. JJ then re-applies the Full Nelson hold before throwing Abe over with a Dragon Suplex.

Ref: 1.........................2.................Kick out!

MW: That’s the closest we’ve come so far.

JJ hauls Abe up and once again hits his trademark boxing combo that sends Abe toppling into the corner, JJ looks set to go for a 2nd big splash but Abe manages to reverse with a snake eyes dropping JJ face first onto the top turnbuckle and the crowd cheer even louder as JJ falls straight into the path of Abe who scoops JJ up onto his shoulders and spinning JJ around with an airplane spin, and the crowd pop loudly for the old-school move. Abe drops JJ down and he tumbles around, Abe lines up a lariat to the back of JJ’s head.

MW: What a counter from JJ, How did he know where Abe was?

RJ: I don’t know but that pele kick was picture perfect!

It’s now Abe who is stumbling around, JJ re-composes himself and boots Abe in the gut before lifting him up onto his shoulders and driving him down with a hard powerbomb, JJ then goes to lift Abe back up onto his shoulders for the 2nd powerbomb but he can’t, he leans back over to try again but then sinks to his knees.

MW: Triangle Choke! Abe’s got the triangle choke locked in!

The crowd cheer loudly as Abe also twists the arm of JJ for extra force but Abe still seems to be feeling the effects of the powerbomb and he can only keep the choke hold locked on for a little while before he has to release and both men are down.

RJ: Both men down after a great contest so far!

*Uber-Pop as Abe Abercorn kips up onto his feet and the crowd cheer hugely, but these change to boos as JJ kips up just moments later, Abe runs across at him and floors him with a big lariat, JJ rolls up and Abe meets him with a 2nd lariat, once again JJ is up and this time meets him with a leg lariat this time. Abe covers;

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

JJ kicks out and Abe has him in a seated rear waistlock, Abe also drives a few hard knees into the back before slowly rising up onto his feet and throwing JJ down with a German suplex, JJ rises up groggily and runs at Abe who drop toe holds him into the canvas.

MW: Armbar! Abe’s got his submission finisher locked in!

Abe twists the arm viciously around as the crowd are cheering massively, Abe gets to his feet and places his foot across the shoulder and twists and stretches the arm once again. Abe then moves his foot and places it on the elbow and stomps down before then leaving the foot there and twisting the arm around even more viciously. He then goes back to the ground and wraps his legs around the arm as well turning it into a rolling cross armbar.

JJ is swinging his other arm around manically trying to get some momentum to fight out but Abe just twists the arm even more and JJ’s other arm is now lay across his face, clenching in agony.

RJ: Abe’s really got this synched in!

MW: This crowd are absolutely loving this aren’t they?

RJ: They sure are, they can sense the end, they can sense it’s Abe’s time!

JJ moves his other to the canvas and the crowd pop massively as it looks as if he’s going to tap but he stops his hand hitting the ground, he then starts hitting his knee to pump some adrenaline through himself, he then starts to scoot towards the ropes, Abe is viciously twisting the arm still, JJ edges ever nearer and he just about manages to stretch his arm out and slightly grab the bottom rope and Abe is forced to break the hold and the crowd boo.

RJ: Although JJ escaped the loss then, you have to wonder how much damage that move caused and how much more he can take?

MW: I’d wager a lot more yet, we know JJ has the most courage in this business, he is the most resilient guy in this company and even more so when the world title is on the line, you are bound to find that little bit more energy!

Abe retreats and he waits for JJ to rise and goes for the country roads. As he lifts JJ up, JJ manages to drop through the air and got a roll up on Abe.

Ref: 1.........................2...................Kick out!

RJ: Even this partisan crowd appreciated the athleticism to pull off a move like that!

Abe barely kicks out and he scuttles up to his feet and pulls JJ up but he is caught off guard with a knee into the stomach, JJ runs the ropes quickly...

RJ: Scissors kick!

JJ doesn’t cover but instead goes towards the top rope, he climbs up to the top.

MW: Shooting Star Press! This move won him the world title first time around, will it win him his third title?
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Ref: 1..........................2.....................3.Kick out!

The crowd pop massively as Abe just about manages to kick out before three, JJ looks to the skies in anguish before pulling up Abe, He boots Abe in the gut before setting up for the Fade to Black...Abe shoves him away into the corner and then runs up behind him and gets an Oklahoma pin on JJ.

Crowd: 1.................................2..........................3!

RJ: They think he’s got it won but there’s a foot on the rope! Abe thinks he’s got the world title but he hasn’t!

Abe is celebrating and the crowd are cheering massively but the ref has to point out to him and the capacity crowd the foot on the rope. Abe then walks towards JJ waiting for him to rise, Abe goes to boot him in the stomach, JJ manages to catch it and then spin Abe before lifting him up onto his shoulders...

MW: VIP EXPERIENCE!

JJ goes for the VIP experience but Abe slides off the back and shoves JJ into the ropes, JJ comes toppling back towards Abe who boots him in the stomach keeling JJ over.

MW: DVD! HE’S GOING TO DO IT!

Abe falls on top of JJ in exhaustion for the cover.

Ref: 1..............................

Crowd: 2.........................

Ref and Crowd: 3!!!!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: HE’S DONE IT! HE’S DONE IT!

MW: THE DREAM HAS COME TRUE! WHAT A MOMENT!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the winner of this match by way of PINFALL AND YOUR NEEEEWWWW TAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOORRRRRRLLLLLDDDD....ABE...ABERCORRNNNNN!

*The crowd absolutely erupt as Abe is announced as the winner, The man himself is on his knees looking to the sky in disbelief as the crowd cheer and shout loudly for their hero. Abe is still looking to the skies as the ref is handed the TAW Title.

RJ: Here comes the moment Abe is crowned as the champion Michael, A historic moment for him, for his country and for 6WF!

The ref walks towards Abe when JJ rises unsteadily to his feet clutching at the back of his head, he snatches the TAW Title from the hands of the ref and the crowd boo massively.

MW: By god JJ don’t do it! You’ve just put on one of the great matches in 6WF, don’t ruin it like this!

All that is happening is unbeknownst to Abe who is still looking to the skies, he then slowly rises to his feet and turns around and sees JJ holding the belt. JJ looks down at the belt for a good few moments, he then holds it up and walks towards Abe menacingly.

RJ: Don’t do it JJ!

*Ultra-Pop

JJ looks as if he is going to swing for Abe but he then places the belt over the shoulder of Abe before raising his arm to the ultra-pop from the crowd. JJ nods at Abe who returns the respectful acknowledgement before dropping to the outside, he claps the fans who return the favour before returning the focus to their hero in the middle of the ring, Abe Abercorn. He climbs the ropes and holds the TAW Title up and suddenly pyro’s explode off around the ring and confetti drops from the and is thrown by the crowd.

MW: Abercorn has waited such a long time for this moment, but I doubt even he thought it would be like this! In front of his home fans, what a way to win your first world title.

Abe climbs all 4 corners of the ring saluting the fans and holding up his belt before leaving the ring, he does a full lap of the fans stood around the ring tagging all their hands, he then climbs onto the security railings and holds up his title as all the Odyssey arena are on their feet applauding and cheering. Abe then heads up the ramp where he is mobbed by adoring fans, all extending their hand for him.

RJ: Folks, Abe Abercorn has won the TAW Title, his first ever world title, in front of his fans here at 6WF Destiny. This is such a spine-tingling moment for me, I can only imagine what it’s like for Abe Abercorn.

MW: But folks, the show is not over yet, there is still one match to come, an inaugural match in 6WF So be sure to stay tuned in!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 pm

*An advert plays
6WF Payback
Sunday 3rd October
Live from the Motorpoint Arena,Sheffield

*Clarissa is stood outside a door in the backstage area,the sign on it reads "Medical Room" and Clarissa has a serious and concerned face

Clarissa:Ladies and Gentlemen earlier tonight Snake Eyes and Jerome Dubois competed here at Destiny.In that match,where both men gave it their all,Dubois suffered a severe bump after falling from the ring to the outside.

For the past hour or so the medical team here at the Odyssey have been monitoring the situation and just 20 minutes ago they called in the paramedics to escort Dubois to the nearby hospital.On arrival,the doctors carried out preliminary procedures and have determined that unfortunately here tonight,Jerome Dubois has suffered a broken neck

*The crowd cheer and some gasp in shock as a "Snake Eyes" chant breaks out,Clarissa looks suprised by the reaction

Clarissa:Obviously our thoughts go out to Jerome and we wish him a speedy recovery,hoping to see him back into the 6WF sometime in the future.

*Clarissa lowers the mic and turns as Snake Eyes barges past her,his kitbag swings in the air as he turns back to face her

Clarissa;Snake,your not competing in the Gold Rush Battle Royal?

Snake:What does it look like to you?

Clarissa:It looks like your leaving,have you heard the news on Dubois?

Snake:Yeah I have,way to rub it Clarissa...I mean its already bad enough that I lost to the garlic loving imbecile anyway without finding out that he managed to pin with me with a goddamn broken neck.See I was so sure that tonight I would find my form and finally begin my ascent back to the top...but everytime I find myself close to that rope,to pull myself up,someone drags it away from my grasping hand.

It comes to the point where you really have to do something about...

Clarissa:Do what?

*Snake Eyes pulls out a sheet of paper from a pocket in his bag and hands it to Clarissa,she reads down and her mouth opens in suprise

Clarissa:No...really?

Snake:Yeah really,what you have there is 100% official...I didnt want to have to do it like this,the fans have been loyal to me from day one,they have always stood by me and I cherish every single one of them.I just hope they can forgive me for this decision...I have decided that for the foreseeable future my career lies away from the squared circle.

I wouldnt go as far as saying this is my last hurrah...because I hope to recharge the batteries and make the 6WF my home once again sometime in the future.But for now its so long...stay classy 6WF!

*Snake Eyes looks into the camera and nods before walking off,Clarissa stands looking disappointed as the crowd strike up a massive "Snake Eyes" chant.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty

Main Event
Golf Rush Battle Royal
(Winner will receive world title shot at Born in Fire)

Ding Ding Ding

RJ:Oh my god this is it....this is it Mike....

MW:I know,this is the big one folks.6WF is about to make history and you sense the atmosphere here in Belfast.Not only have these guys just seen their hometown hero become world champion but now we are going to find out who is heading to Born in Fire...

RJ:I dont even know if my nerves can take it,this is huge!

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time.....for the Gold Rush Battle Royal!

*Crowd pop

Announcer:In this contest we will begin with two superstars and then every 2 minutes a randomly selected star shall enter the match.Elimination occurs when either a superstar is pinned,submitted or thrown over the top rope....with both feet touching the floor!

MW:There are the rules folks and now its time to get this one started,who are going to be the first entrants.

RJ:Oh ho I am so excited...

The crowd is hyped to the maximum in Belfast,the lights dim and there is a drum roll before "Papi Chulo" plays out and the crowd begin to boo.The curtain twitches and then the curtain bursts open,La Pulga walks out with a smug look on his face.

MW:The European Champion has drawn the poor lot,he still looks very confident but I would assume thats more from his earlier victory over Enforcer than the number he has drawn here...

RJ:I would be inclined to agree with you Mike.I am not saying its impossible but you cannot in any way fancy La Pulga's chances here.

Pulga rolls into the ring and he unstraps his European Title and taunts the fans.He lounges back against the ropes and then holds his hand out in front of him as if to say "bring it on" to whoever comes out from behind the curtain.The atmosphere is electric...

MW:Well he seems ready,who is his opponent going to be?....OH MY!

RJ:Well Mike I dont know how else to say this but business really just did pick up...

The crowd pop into the rafters as "Here Comes the Boom" slams out of the speakers.The curtain blasts open and JJ Johnson hobbles out with an intense look on his face.He doesnt look in 100% shape but he gives the Coalition Salute as the crowd applaud him...

MW:They dont come much bigger than that RJ,only this is...JJ just went 20 plus minutes in the TAW Title match.He is nowhere near fresh and to have any chance of winning this match he will have to survive almost another hour of action...Im not sure any human being can do that!

RJ:Notice the atmosphere change though now Mike...earlier on JJ was the badguy,he was up against Abe Abercorn and each and every fan in this arena hated his guts.But now they are back to Franchise fans,they want Johnson to win this match and they want JJ to main event Born in Fire...and I gotta say that if he does,and he somehow goes on to face Abe again...what a match that will be.

MW:Certainly seems that La Pulga is the cat with the cream right now....he seems very happy to see JJ coming towards him...

JJ hobbles down the aisle and climbs up onto the apron as La Pulga smirks at him and then runs across and dropkicks JJ's legs from under him.The crowd boo as the bell sounds to start the match and he stomps on the midsection of JJ,he grabs the ropes and leaps up,driving his knees into JJ's stomach.He pulls JJ up and forces him to the corner,he boots away at the abdomen and then jumps in and kicks JJ in the face before watching him stagger from the corner...he grabs the ropes and vaults up,springing back and hurricanranering JJ across the ring...Johnson slowly staggers up as Pulga rattles him with a jumping enzeguiri...

RJ::JJ falling towards the ropes...first elimination right here!

La Pulga grabs JJ's legs as he is falling and pushes him up over the top rope.JJ clings on with all his might and elbows back on La Pulga before twisting his body and kicking the Euro champ in the stomach...La Pulga staggers back and JJ darts out and flying clotheslines him to the mat...

MW:JJ showing the burst of energy that makes him so dangerous.....but can he keep it up...OH YES!

The crowd pop as JJ kicks up in the centre of the ring and he beats his chest with fury and wills La Pulga to get up,he runs off the ropes and returns with a devastating scissors kick as the crowd cheer.JJ rolls back onto his feet and gives the Coalition salute...

Crowd:Ten....nine....eight....

RJ::JJ has it lined up.....

MW:But who is next?

*Claxon sounds

RJ:

The crowd laugh and cheer as "Jamican me crazy" plays out and Rasta flies out into the open air.La Pulga drops behind JJ in the ring and wipes him with out with a flying heel kick as he turns around.Rasta sprints down to the ring and slides in,Pulga looks at him and then gestures towards him...

MW:La Pulga making a pact here...he wants Rasta to help him eliminate JJ...

RJ:Rasta's thinking it over.Mike can you imagine Rasta winning this thing and going on to Born in Fire?

MW:No RJ....No I cant!

Rasta looks around and then he smirks as he signals JJ going over the top rope.He and La Pulga grab JJ by the head and drag him towards the ropes,they grab his legs and lift him and then the crowd cheer as Rasta kicks Pulga in the stomach.He goes for an irish whip but La Pulga reverses it...

RJ:Handspring elbow....

Rasta flies back and wipes out Pulga with the unique offense.He fires himself up as Pulga struggles to his feet and then runs across and jumps into a dropkick.La Pulga catches Rasta's feet and lets him slam into the mat,he slingshots him into the corner and then drags Rasta out backwards and neckbreakers him to the floor...

MW:I think the novelty wore off very fast there for Rasta...La Pulga does not look happy!

RJ:ROLLING THUNDER!

1..........................2......................3!

MW:We have our first elimination folks!

La Pulga climbs up and he looks down at Rasta and then stomps on him before telling the referee to get rid of him.The crowd are booing visciously and Pulga looks around and flips off the fans..

RJ:You know La Pulga always has alot to say about how the fans treat him...but is it any wonder with this sort of behaviour?

MW:LOOK OUT...

THe crowd cheer loud as JJ climbs back,he siezes La Pulga around the back of the neck and the runs him forward and hauls him over the top rope to the outside.Johnson collapses down on the mat as the crowd applaud him,he wipes sweat from his brow as the clock reaches the ten second mark once more...

RJ:JJ's got himself a slight breather here but not for very long....thats the way this match works,this is going to be non-stop folks...

JJ backs against the ropes and tries to pull himself up as the claxon sounds and "Vanity or Perfection" plays out.There are alot of boos as Lex Hart comes swaggering out onto the stage.He whirls around the stage and then runs down and slides in.JJ walks forwards and throws a punch but Lex stops him and kicks him in the gut before hammering hard right fists into the face,he backs JJ against the ropes and sends him across the ring...JJ flies back and Lex dropkicks him hard onto the canvass.JJ tries to crawl up but Hart is quickly upon him and drops him into a DDT...........1..............2...........kickout!

MW:Lex Hart came up just short in his quest to claim Hardcore gold tonight but im sure he would settle for a world title shot on the grandest stage of them all.

RJ:You bet he would...what a career defining moment that would be for Lex Hart.

JJ tries to climb up and Lex quickly hooks him in a waistlock and lifts him into a belly to back slam.He keeps ahold of JJ and pulls him back up again,JJ runs to the corner and grabs the ropes but Lex pummels his back and drags him to the centre and nails a bridging german suplex...........1..................2.............th-kickout from Johnson as the crowd cheer

MW:As much of a fan I am of JJ Johnson there is no way he can take much more of this punishement.He has been through a hell of a night and he has to be running on near empty...

JJ staggers back up and grabs the ropes as Lex runs forwards and tries to clothesline him over the ropes,JJ quickly reacts with a backdrop.Lex's hand clings the ropes and keeps himself on the apron,he drags JJ down to the mat from the outside and then vaults back over the top rope and lands an elbow drop to the chest...JJ takes it hard and then tries to stand up...

RJ:Lex going for the finishing touch here....CANADIAN...

MW:Anklelock!

Lex leaps into the canadian destroyer but JJ catches him in midair and slams him back down to the canvass and twists him into an anklelock.Lex's face is etched in pain as he tries to struggle to the ropes but JJ drags him back and applies more pressure....

RJ:Lex is in trouble here...he is going to be the third elimination....

MW:He is fighting it...Triple Bypass!

Lex twists onto his back and kicks JJ against the ropes,Johnson comes back and Hart is up and picks him into a swinging sambo suplex.He stands up and looks down at JJ,he shouts insults at him and then drags him up...

RJ:Lex going in for the kill now...what a piledriver!

MW:He's got him....

Lex drives JJ into the canvass with a jumping piledriver and the crowd groan.Suddenly there is a cheer as the claxon has sounded and a figure leaps from the top rope and dropkicks Lex in the chest...

RJ:Its the Brazilian wonder,Eddi....my his timing couldnt have come at a better time for JJ Johnson!

MW:And now its a chance for him to demonstrate those skills again...

Lex crawls up and Eddi runs at him and jumps into him,he spins his body and then jumps into a forwards bulldog as the crowd cheer.He runs off the ropes and connects with a stiff low dropkick to the face....Lex staggers back up as Eddi springboards onto the ropes and spins back into a tornado DDT...

RJ:This kid has an amazing amount of aerial presence...its not often you see a superstar that can do things that Eddi can.

Eddi pulls Lex up and then jumps onto his shoulders and spins him into a headscissors takedown,sending Lex crashing into the middle rope.Eddi bounces around and then runs off the opposite rope and connects with a 619,Lex bounces back towards the centre.;..

MW:Incredible athleticism...and now...springboard...OH WOW!

Eddi shooting stars through the air but Lex ducks,JJ gets up and catches Eddi in midair.In one swift movement he pushes the Brazilian cruiserweight into the air and throws him at Hart.Eddi dropkicks Lex into the corner and then JJ runs in a bodysplashes Hart against the turnbuckle before throwing him back out to the centre as Eddi superkicks him in the face...

RJ:Lights out for Lex Hart...someone call a cab...

"AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:05 pm

MW:What the....its not?

RJ:Oh yes it is Mike...

There is a blast of pyros and then a tall figure walks out onto the ramp.He stares around at the Belfast crowd and then lets out a loud wolf cry before striding to the ring.He climbs in and looks down at the collapsed Lex Hart and he smiles before nailing a giant big boot,that almost flips Eddi inside out

MW:Misfit is back in the 6WF....but he doesnt seem as fun-loving as he was?

RJ:I think you called it right Mike,I think we are looking at a new and more evil Misift!

Misfit laughs as the crowd boo him and he hammers JJ hard against the corner,he whips Johnson hard across the ring and slams into him with a body splash before pulling him into the centre of the ring and lifting onto his shoulders and nailing a firerman's carry slam(ala John Cena)......1............2......JJ kicks out!

MW:Well we said this night would be full of suprises folks and here is another for you...Misfit is back in the 6WF and he is really beating down on JJ Johnson!

Misfit slams JJ's head off the turnbuckle and then tosses Johnson through the middle ropes to the outside.He laughs and then climbs out after JJ,he cracks Johnson's head against the announce table and then lifts him into the air and drops him,rib-first,onto the wood.JJ crumples in pain as Misfit drags him up and whips him towards the steel steps.....BOOM!

RJ:JJ Johnson has got to be finished here in this match,there isnt much more the human body can take.

MW:Coupled with the fact that Misfit seems out to cause carnage here on his return and it doesnt make for good news...

Misfit looks at the broken body of JJ and then climbs back onto the apron.He gets into the ring as Eddi flies at him and dropkicks him into the corner,he darts back in again and slams a shining wizard into the jaw before running Misfit out and looking for a bulldog takedown...Misfit uses his power to push Eddi away and Lex Hart is up to catch him and belly to belly suplex him into the turnbuckle...

RJ:Sickening impact right there and Eddi could have got hurt....look though,no allies.

Lex climbs back up but he is immediately set upon by Misfit and pounded back against the ropes.Lex tries to fight back but Misfit knees him in the stomach and whips him across the ring,Misfit drops his head for the backdrop but Lex kicks him in the face and the runs at him...

MW:What a spinebuster from Misfit,where did this guy go to train since last time?...he is jacked.

*Claxon sounds

RJ:Here comes yet another casualty of tonights events...Hero looks a little better than he did when we last saw him though...

MW:You mean when Solomon was beating him senseless?

RJ:Thats exactly when I mean...

Hero comes out from the back,he has a bandage around his head as he runs down to the ring and climbs into the ring.Misfit swings a right hand but Hero ducks it and punches Misfit back towards the ropes,he jumps up and dropkicks Misfit against the ropes,the lone wolf catches in the ropes.

MW:Oh ho,Hero looks like he has abit of steam to let off and Misift looks just like a sitting duck...

The crowd cheer as Hero begins to throw furious rights and lefts at the skull of Misfit and the releases as the crowd cheer.Lex runs up behind Hero and attempts a full nelson but Hero ducks out of it and the spins Lex around....

RJ:ENCORE!....ENCORE!....ENCORE!

The crowd pop as Hero lands the massive stunner and Lex collapses onto the mat.Misfit releases himself from the ropes and runs in for a massive big boot but Hero ducks and superkicks Misfit in the back of the head.The lone wolf knocks into the ropes as Eddi climbs up,he and Hero exchange a glance before they both jump up and dropkick Misfit in the back...

MW:Misfit is out of here....wow he doesnt look happy one bit!

Misfit lands on the hard floor and he pounds the mat with anger as the referees crowd around him and try to get rid of him.Eddi looks at Hero and then around at the cheering fans as he runs to the ropes and jumps onto and springs into a lionsault on the prone Lex Hart....1...................2................3!

RJ:Chalk one up for Eddi,he just eliminated Lex Hart...following of course an assist from Hero.

MW:A big elimination there though and Eddi can give himself a real pat on the back...WHAT THE!

The crowd all boo and wince as Misfit is still arguing with the referees on the outside and then he just turns around and sprints at JJ,kneeing him hard against the security railing.JJ flops back down on the concrete as Misfit looks raging and he grabs the steel steps from by the ring and lifts them into the air...referees all wave around him but he scares them off as JJ clings to the security railing and tries to stand up...

RJ:JJ is barely even moving here...this is sick,is this how Misfit thought he would make a statement here tonight?

MW:DUCK JJ....

CRACK!The crowd all scream and wince as the steel steps fly through the air and collide with JJ's head,sending him crashing back to the floor.Misfit just stares at JJ before pushing the referees away and walking off to the backstage area.Hero and Eddi are battling it out in the ring as Eddi springs back over Hero in the corner and then does the splits as Hero runs out with a clothesline...Eddi flies back up and wipes Hero out with a flying capoeira kick.

RJ:Sensational display from this young Brazilian superstar...and looks like we have a new competitor!

MW:Another man who felt what it was like to come within inches of world gold tonight but never quite making it...IS ANYTHING GOING TO RUN SMOOTHLY HERE!

RJ:Guess Crime Lord wasnt satisfied with what he did earlier...

Captain Australia strides past Misfit and the crowd cheer as he begins walking down to the ring.He is abruptly stopped in his tracks as Crime Lord smashes the 6WF Title in his head from behind...he then drags Australia up and Lock n Loads him onto the concrete floor as the crowd boo.Crime Lord stands up and soaks in the boos before smirking and backing off up the ramp.

MW:First Crime Lord used underhand tactics to retain here tonight and now he has assaulted Captain Australia before he can enter the Gold Rush Battle Royal...Id say Crime Lord wants his foe out of the picture,permanantely.

The cameras show a shot of JJ lying in a heap on the floor and then another of Captain Australia barely able to move.In the ring Hero spins out of a tilt-a-whirl and jumps into a backstabber as the crowd cheer.He pulls Eddi up and whips him into the corner before running in a jumping into a clothesline,Eddi staggers out and drops to the canvass as Hero spins onto the top rope and looks down as the crowd cheer and leaps through the air...

RJ:Shooting star...

Eddi moves but somehown Hero lands in a pressup position and then spins back onto his feet as Eddi kicks up,he looks pleased as he believes he has tricked Hero and then he turns around...

Eddi pushes Hero into the corner but the Alpha Male runs up the ropes and vaults back into a whisper in the wind as the crowd cheer.He drags Eddi up by the head and flips him into a double armed sitdown powerbomb................1...................2.........Eddi kicks out.Hero rolls up first and he stops Eddi with a quick kick to the stomach and then pulls his legs out from under him....

RJ:Sharpshooter,sharpshooter in the centre of the ring...there is nowhere for Eddi to go!

*Claxon sounds

MW:You want to talk about business picking up RJ,look no further than this...

The crowd boo as the dark Mr Crowley walks out into the open.He strides down the ramp and barely looks at the prone Captain Australia as he climbs onto the apron.Hero quickly breaks the sharpshooter and tries to clobber Crowley but gets caught and headbutted back across the ring...Crowley steps over the ropes and Hero runs back at him again...

RJ:What a chokeslam from Crowley....he and Hero have history from way back in the 6CW...

MW:I think everyone who has history with Crowley and even those who dont should head to the hills...this guy is real bad news.

Crowley slams Hero hard into the canvass and then snaps his head back as the crowd boo.He grabs the groggy Eddi and pulls him up by the head...

RJ:Oh no...poor Eddi on only his second night in the 6WF,going for the Jacknife...

MW:He's fighting it...

Crowley hoists him high but Eddi pounds him in the forehead and then jumps out back,he runs off the ropes and baseball slides underneath a big boot before getting up and dropkicking Crowley's leg as the crowd cheer...

RJ:GORE!....GORE!...GORE!

MW:Id say Hero's night was over and done with...

Captain Australia is in the ring and he charges at Eddi for the spear but the Brazilian star leapfrogs over him and Australia wipes out a recovering Hero with a stunning tackle to the ground.He stands up and Crowley grabs him around the throat before lifting him through the air and chokeslamming Australia over the top rope to the outside as the crowd boo..

RJ:Since Crime Lord attacked Captain Australia I think there was very little chance of a heroic victory...

Crowley looks down at Australia and then is dropkicked in the back by Eddi,he stumbles towards the ropes but doesnt fall over.Eddi gets back up and he jumps into another dropkick but Crowley merely staggers again...Eddi climbs up for a third time and runs off the opposite ropes and comes flying back....

MW:Oh no,not Eddi aswell!

Crowley seizes Eddi around the throat and hauls him high into the air and slams him down into the canvass with real force.The Brazilian star rolls from the ring to join Hero and JJ on the outside as the fans begin counting down from ten...Crowley merely turns and stares at the tron...

RJ:Anybody order a "Mage"?....time to inject some hardcore into the Gold Rush Battle Royal...

Uryu comes flying down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope and through the legs of Crowley.He climbs up and he boots Crowley in the legs before slamming kicks into the ribs and abdomen and finally grabs the skull of Crowley and knees him in the face.Uryu runs off the ropes and comes back with a flying back elbow that sends Crowley into the corner,he gets up and meets Crowley with a shining wizard...Crowley staggers from the ring and Uryu slides out of the ring and pulls the apron up,He returns with a few weapons and the crowd cheer as he slams a steel bin lid into the head of Crowley,he then smacks a kendo stick into his gut and cracks it across his back.Uryu picks up a trash can and places it over the head of Crowley before beating it several times with the stick...

MW:Uryu was on hand to assist Nigel Napalm in retaining the Hardcore Title earlier tonight...but right now is his opportunity to show the world what he is capable of...

Crowley pulls the trash can off but staggers up and Uryu drop-toe holds him,face-first,into the steel once again.He grabs the kendo stick and springboards off the ropes and places the stick under his leg in midair and legdrops it across the neck of Crowley.The monster is reeling as Uryu quickly runs to the corner and leaps to the top...

RJ:I dont believe it,SPLIT SECOND!

Uryu 450's through the air and lands on top of Crowley,The crowd cheer and then groan as Uryu starts to struggle and the cameras zoom in to show that Crowley has sezied him around the throat.He stands up and then boots Uryu in the stomach and flips him into the air before jacknife powerbombing him through the trash can on the floor.Uryu rolls from the ring in pain,the crowd are cheering as Hero is clinging onto the ropes from the outside and he vaults through the air...

MW:Hero is doing very well to be still standing after the punishment he has taken here tonight....OH WOW!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

RJ:Game,set and very much match!

..................breakup!

Hero flies through the air for a springing senton but Crowley catches him in midair and Jacknifes him onto the canvass.He leans down and begins to make the cover but Eddi is back in the ring and dropkicks Crowley in the back and through the middle ropes.Eddi looks around before running off the ropes and vaulting over the top of them onto JJ Johnson...

MW:He caught him...

JJ catches Eddi in midair and in one motion flips him into the air and VIP Experiences him into the hard floor,before sitting back down in alot of pain.Hero is down and out in the ring as Crowley stands up and flicks his hair back before grabbing the ropes and climbing onto the apron...

RJ:OH MY!

MW:HERE COMES THE ENIGMA!

The Odyssey pops into the high rafters as "Refuse/Resist" blasts out and a furious looking Chris Patricks walks out with a steel chair in hand.He has a neckbrace on and Crowley smirks at the sight of him and beckons him down towards the ring...

RJ:Oh this is amazing,the atmosphere is electric and here we are...Crowley attacked Patricks once again here tonight...how is Patricks suppose to take on this phenom?

Patricks grabs the neckbrace and he yanks it off and throws it down to the ground,He then runs down the ramp and slides in as the tempo goes up yet another notch...he looks at the steel chair in his hand as Crowley looks around and then Patricks throws the chair at him..

MW:VAN DAMINATOR!

*Crowd pop

RJ:Crowley's gone!

Patricks flying kick's the chair into Crowley's face and he slams back and over the top rope to the outside.Patricks throws his arms up in the air and celebrate as the crowd cheer him on.Crowley is surrounded by referees and told to leave ringside as he argues.In the ring,Patricks pulls a dazed Uryu to his feet and places him on his shoulders...Crowley breaks free of the referees and slides back in the ring as Patricks turns around...

MW:What the heck is Crowley playing at?..he has been eliminated here!

RJ:Well you go and tell him that...

Crowley big boots Patricks in the face and he drops to the mat.The crowd boo as Crowley drags Patricks up and throws him over the top rope to the outside and the follows him.He grabs Patricks but "The Enigma" begins to fight back and hammers the ribcage and the crowd cheer as he grabs Crowley and slams his head into the ring barrier...

MW:Has Patricks been eliminated here?I mean I know he went over the top rope but Crowley wasnt active when it took place...

RJ:I think he is out of there Mike,but right now I dont think it really matters as Patricks has a real fight on his hands..

Crowley throws a massive right hand at Patricks but he misses as "The Enigma" grabs a metal sign and slams it off his foe's head.Both men brawl towards the backstage area as the hoard of referees all follow..

MW:This is crazy....this whole contest is crazy on what has been arguably the biggest night in 6WF's history...

RJ:It certainly has and we are only halfway through this matchup...there is so much more action to come in this one...I really cant wait to see who is going to enter this match next...

JJ Johnson clings to the apron and drags his body into the ring as the crowd applaud him.Hero is trying to climb in aswell as the big screen shows the lock reach the ten second mark again....nine...eight....seven...six...

MW:Who's your money on RJ?

RJ:Im gonna say....Solomon!

MW:Moment of truth...

*Claxon sounds

MW:Er...Moment of Truth?

The claxon sounds but there is no music playing out of the speakers and the crowd merely look at the stage before looking back at the ring.JJ Johnson staggers up in the centre and he looks towards the entranceway with a glazed over look...

RJ:Well folks we were expecting entrant number twelve right about now but it seems we are lacking in that department...

MW:Oh wait....thats not...

The cameras change into the backstage area,there seems to be alot of commotion as bodies mill around and then the screen zooms in on Nigel Napalm,laying in the wreckage of a table with crimson across his face.A figure stands over him looking pumped..

RJ:Thats...thats Blue Dragon,who the hell let that psycho back into the 6WF?

MW:I dont know but he just took out our Hardcore Champion in a brutal assault!

Blue Dragon roars at the crowd around him and then walks off and through the curtain into the ringside area.The crowd boo to the rafters as he walks down the ramp with a steel pipe in hand and around the ring to where Uryu is trying to stand up...he cracks the pipe into the midsection of Uryu and then slams it across his back as "The Mage" falls onto the floor..

RJ:These are unbeliavable scenes here guys,Blue Dragon has returned from a hiatus and took the fight to the "Hardcore Fanatics".He has laid out Nigel Napalm and now he is attacking Uryu in rabid fashion...

Blue Dragon pulls Uryu around to the announce area and whips him brutally into the announce desk,Uryu collapses back onto the floor.In the ring,Hero crawls up and goes face to face with JJ Johnson as the crowd applaud,Hero points up to the "Born in Fire" sign and signals for a belt around his waist.The crowd cheer and JJ smiles before they begin trading right hands...JJ takes more shots but then he ducks and rattles off with a solid right hook to the ribs and a left jab to the jaw...Hero staggers as JJ whips him off the ropes and takes him out with a huge overhead belly to belly suplex...Hero staggers up and JJ jumps into the air...

MW:What an RKO!...Hero may be unconscious....but I cannot take my eyes off what is happening in front of us folks!

Blue Dragon has a television cable wrapped around the neck of Uryu and is choking him out as the crowd boo him even more.He smiles at the damage he has caused and then releases before dragging Uryu up and throwing him hard into the ringpost...Uryu clutches his back on the floor...

RJ:Somebody needs to stop this...anybody please stop this...

MW:Well we have a incoming RJ so lets hope its someone to save the day...

Crowd:TEN....NINE...EIGHT....SEVEN....SIX....FIVE....FOUR....THREE....TWO....ONE...

*Claxon sounds

RJ:Who is it?

*Lights go out

MW:No...
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:05 pm

RJ:NO GODDAMN WAY!

MW:HE'S BACK...OH MY GOD HE IS BACK!

"Epilogue" creeps out and a succession of blinding pyros shoot into the air as the Belfast crowd pops into the highest rafters.There is a moments pause and then the curtain bursts open as the giant form of Nemesis walks out onto the stage.

RJ:You wanna talk about business picking up?...I mean you really want to talk about that...then here you go folks..NEMESIS IS BACK IN THE 6WF!

MW:Judgement day is upon RJ...

Nemesis looks around and an evil grin crosses his face as he draws his finger across his throat and then begins his march to the ring.Hero somehow stands up at the base of the ring and Nemesis just big boots him down onto the floor.Nemesis climbs onto the apron and over the top rope as JJ Johnson is holding the ropes,and looking in the opposite direction.He releases and then turns around...

RJ:WHAT A CHOKESLAM...ALL THE WAY FROM HELL!

JJ hits the mat with extreme force and lays on the floor as Eddi is back on the apron,he is signalling for Nemesis to turn around.The monster obliges and Eddi springboards from the top rope...

MW:Brazilian flare...just got snuffed out!

1.......................2......................................3!

RJ:Great showing from Eddi but he is eliminated by Nemesis...I cant believe I am even saying that sentence!

Nemesis chokeslams Eddi with brute force and picks up a three count.Blue Dragon suddenly looks up at Nemesis,,the two men share a stare-off and then crack a smile at one another as Dragon grabs Uryu and rolls him under the bottom rope...

MW:Nemesis and Blue Dragon on the same page?...how can this be possible?

RJ:Both men are former Hardcore champions Mike,perhaps they arent pleased with the so-called "Hardcore Fanatics"

MW:Well whatever it is I havent seen this move in so long...DEATHWISH!

..................3!

MW:Thats two in a minute...Nemesis is going to win this thing...who is going to stop him?

RJ:I dont know,and if he has Blue Dragon on his side then how can you look past him?

MW:Thats right folks,Blue Dragon is not actually in this match,he has just come out here to maim and destroy.

Nemesis tombstones Uryu for the three count and the crowd seem shocked at the dominance.Nemesis stands up and he stares around as Blue Dragon laughs and then slides into the ring.He grabs Uryu and drags his lifeless body up before throwing it over the top rope...

RJ:I really feel for the poor soul who drew number 14...

The claxon sounds and all eyes turn to the stage.Suddenly there is a pop from the crowd as "Granite" screams out and Gregers comes sprinting out onto the stage.He has a stony look on his face and the sprints down to the ring...

MW:Here comes the last of the "Hardcore Fanatics",this guy was also involved and came very close to being Hardcore champion earlier on...since then he has seen both his stablemates laid out by these two behemoths in the ring...

RJ:But you give credit where its due Mike and Gregers deserves all the credit in the world...absolutely no fear here at all...

Gregers feints to slide in the ring as Blue Dragon moves towards the ropes but Gregers pulls back and then drags Dragon under the ropes,he ducks a clothesline and then dropkicks Dragon in the back,his face slams into the ringpost.Gregers gets up on the apron and climbs into the ring,he goes toe to toe with Nemesis and then the monster pushes him backwards and attempts a massive clothesline..Gregers ducks and runs off the ropes,dropkicking Nemesis' knee on the comeback.He runs off the ropes again and this time springboards off and headscissors Nemesis into the turnbuckle,he slides from the ring and and grabs a chair before getting back in.

MW:What spirit this is from young Gregers...showing absolutely no fear against arguably the most intimidating superstar in 6WF history..

CRACK!...Gregers slams the chair across Nemesis' back,CRACK!...He nails him again and then he jabs the chair into the monster's gut before smacking it across his back...Nemesis wheels around as Gregers pulls the chair back again...

RJ:Nemesis about to go lights out...OH GOD!

Crowd cheer

MW:That wont go down well...

Blue Dragon gets back in the ring and trys to rush Gregers.The cruiserweight sidesteps and Dragon shoulder barges into Nemesis and forces him over the top rope to the outside.Dragon looks disbelieving as he looks at what he has done and then turns around...SMACK!

RJ:Gregers just crashed the party...this is truly incredible...

MW:And all this after coming through a ladder match earlier tonight!

Gregers bounces off the ropes and jumps through the middle ropes,holding onto the top,and dropkicks Nemesis in the face,sending him back against the announce table.Gregers slides back in the ring and slams the chair onto the midsection of Blue Dragon before climbing up the ropes...

RJ:Gregers sending an ultimate message here...he is "Hardcore" and he will do whatever it takes to show this...

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MW:Well that kinda changes things....

RJ:OH MY GOD LOOKOUT!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

MW:THE KID IS BROKEN IN HALF!

Gregers is on the top rope as Nemesis recovers and jumps onto the apron,he swipes Gregers' foot and he falls into an uncomfortable position.Nemesis looks evily around and then seizes Gregers around the throat before jumping through the air and chokeslamming the "Hardcore Fanatic" through the announce table.The atmosphere is electric in the Odyssey as Gregers barely twitches...

RJ:Gregers showed heart beyond his years but the numbers game told in the end...

MW:Oh I dont think this is wise...

The crowd suddenly begin to cheer as the curtain is lifted open and a bllody Nigel Napalm staggers out and begins to walk towards the ring.Nemesis barks something at Blue Dragon,and he slides from the ring with the steel pipe and swings it at Napalm.Napalam ducks and begins to rock off huge shots before slamming Dragon's head into the ringpost and he pulls the pipe off him and slams it into the head of his attacker...

RJ:Napalm still got the fight in him....thats why he is the "Hardcore" champion...

MW:And thats why he is in real trouble...

Napalm's face cracks into the ringpost as Nemesis seizes him from behind and slams his skull into it.He drags the steel pipe off Napalm and cracks him across the face with it.He then seizes Napalm's arm and whips him hard into the steel steps,the sound reverberates around the arena.Nemesis pays no attention to what he has caused as he sets the base of the steps up and then drags Napalm towards them...

RJ:No...thats enough...we've seen enough dammit...you'll kill him....STOP!

MW:DEATHWISH ON THE STEEL!

RJ:WE NEED EMT'S OUT HERE!

Crowd:That was "Hardcore" x7

RJ:Nigel Napalm just got deathwished on the steel steps,he could have a damn broken neck if not spine...this is horrendous...why have Nemesis' and Blue Dragon come back to he 6WF to cause this damage?

Nemesis barely stares at the unconscious bodies of Gregers and Napalm before signalling to Blue Dragon and they both walk off,amid massive boos from the crowd.A team of medics rush past them,with stretchers,as they head through the curtain.

MW:This is really bad news ladies and gentlemen...we have two men down around the ringside area...victims of what has been a savage attack...Uryu is up,he is in a bad way but he is checking on his falling comrades...

RJ:I just dont know what happened...the whole of Belfast seemed elated to see Nemesis but then he revealed himself to be on the same page as Blue Dragon and they have destroyed the "Hardcore Fanatics" with serious intent...what a message!

MW:Well its not easy to watch folks but this show must go on...we still have a victor to crown.who is going to Born in Fire!

The atmosphere is still hot as Napalm is loaded onto a stretcher,with a neckbrace,and wheeled to the back.Uryu helps the other medics pick up Gregers and assist him back to the medical room.Once again its left to Hero and JJ Johnson to begin crawling back towards the ring...

RJ:I cant believe these two are still in this match...JJ Johnson has been competing for the last hour if you combine this match and the TAW Title match that preceded it...he has to be running on pure adrenaline as he has nothing left in the tank.Hero has taken beating after beating here tonight but this is what competing in the main event at Born in Fire means...these guys are willing to lay it all on the line for that career-defining moment...

MW:Its gut-check time now...there is only a few more entrants left,can one of these two men be the Gold Rush winner?...or maybe our next entrant will be...

Crowd:THREE....TWO....ONE!

*Claxon sounds

RJ:Here comes entrant number 15...

MW:Its my pick RJ....here is the man I think will win the Gold Rush Battle Royal...

RJ:Well if he does Mike then that will double his threat to any champion here in the 6WF...Tyson Armstrong has a huge opportunity here...he is fresh...he hasnt competed yet tonight..here comes "The Wall"

The crowd pop to the highest as "Brainstorm" leaks out and pyros explode into the air.The massive form of Tyson Armstrong walks out into the open and he smirks as he rips his vest off and throws it on the floor.He makes the massive "X" with his arms and fireworks explode above his head as he walks down the ramp...

MW:Tyson Armstrong is a threat in any situation but you put him in this type of match against guys who arent 100% then that doubles his chances...the guy is a machine...he has the ability to beat anyone within seconds...

RJ:Not only that though Mike,but Tyson is also in possession of the Fight for the Right briefcase.A guaranteed title match anywhere and anytime.That means he could win here tonight,go on to challenge for a world title at Born in Fire...possibly become world champion and still have another title opportunity at his disposal.I said it once and I will say it again here,Tyson Armstrong has a legitimate shot at becoming only the second ever Undisputed champion in the 6WF...

MW:But right now there has only been one and he is in between Tyson and victory...

Tyson climbs into the ring and he looks from Hero to JJ Johnson and back again as the crowd cheer.He looks a little torn but then he body presses Hero into the air with abundant ease and slams him down to the canvass.He stares at a groggy JJ,who stumbles onto his feet...

RJ:His mentor,his great friend...will Tyson fight and eliminate JJ Johnson?

MW:Well he better if he wants to win this match...look at JJ,he is telling Tyson to bring it on.

JJ looks into the eyes of Armstrong and then he beats his chest and tells Tyson that he has to fight,the crowd cheer as Tyson swallows deep and then walks forwards.JJ and Tyson meet in the centre and begin to throw bombs,JJ wins out in the punching war and goes for an irish whip but Tyson reverses with ease...

RJ:What a powerslam...Tyson just drilled JJ and now this is the moment when he must throw all friendships aside...

Tyson flips Johnson into a powerslam and then stands up.His chest heaves in and out as he looks into the sky and he pulls JJ to his feet...

MW:Its now or never...TYSONATOR!

Tyson goes for the belly to belly slam but JJ wriggles out and slides to the ground,dragging Armstrong to the floor and locking in the ankelock as the crowd cheer.Tyson shouts in pain as he crawls towards the ropes but JJ drags him back and cranks up the pressure...

RJ:Tyson can feel his dream slipping away,he paid JJ to much respect....

RJ:Ankelock!

Hero gets up and he kicks JJ in the stomach and goes for the stunner,JJ pushes him away into the turnbuckle and then dropkicks his legs as he comes out.He rolls up and places the anklelock on Hero,the Alpha Male cries out in pain and tries to stretch to the ropes...JJ's face is a picture of focused fury as he twists and tworks with full pressure...

MW:Hero wanted another Born in Fire main event...right now that seems light years away...

RJ:Tyson is up though...

MW:He cant survive that...he is out of there!

RJ:He showed guts but nobody could take that...

Tyson gets up and looks at Hero writhing in the anklelock,he stands over the Alpha Male and sets in a camel clutch at the same time.Hero is screaming in agony and eventually has no choice but to tap his hand to the mat.

MW:Hero is an amazing athlete but his body was being made to do unnatural things right there...he had no choice but to tap!

RJ:ACCESS ALL AREAS!

The crowd pop as JJ Johnson and Tyson release the submission on Hero,Tyson turns aroun and JJ boots him in the midsection and lays him out with a stunner of his own.Both men lay in a heap on the floor,the cameras catch a great shot of JJ staring up into the bright lights...

MW:JJ took full advantage of Tyson's inability there but he hasnt got the energy to make the pin...

RJ:Yeah but here is someone who does...

The crowd begin booing as "I am Perfection" plays out and one half of the tag team champions,Perfect Jack,runs out.He sprints to the ring and immediately covers Tyson Armstrong.....1................2

MW:He's gonna get rid of Tyson....

Tyson just kicks out at the last minute and Jack covers him again..............1................2.........Armstrong kicks out for a second time.Jack gets up and he begins to systematically stomping on Tyson and then JJ.He drives Johnson back into the corner and chokes him with his foot before doing the same,in the opposite corner,to Tyson.He looks around and then poses as the crowd boo him..

RJ:Could be the defining night of Perfect Jack's career here...he is fresh,I know he went through a ladder match earlier but he is fresh in this contest.What a way to get over his hardcore heartache by replacing it with a world title shot at Born in Fire...

Jack runs across and knees JJ in the face before turning and doing the same to Tyson.He drags JJ up and shoulder thrusts him in the ribcage before lifting him to the top rope and pummeling Johnson...

MW:High stakes here...superplex!

The ring shakes as Jack suplexes JJ from the top rope and onto the canvass.He climbs up and beckons for Tyson to turn around,he kicks him in the stomach...

RJ:PERFECT PLEX!

Tyson spins out at the last moment and attempts a clothesline but Jack ducks it and nails a german suplex.He stands up and runs off the ropes,driving a boot into the face of Tyson on the way back.JJ tries to crawl up as Jack seizes hold of him and pulls him into a piledriver............1....................2............kickout

MW:For the life of me I couldnt tell you how JJ Johnson is still in this match...he has been through well over an hour of action and is still going...

RJ:Its the drive Mike....the will to be in the main event of wrestling's greatest show...JJ said it was like a drug,and he is very well addicted.

Jack kneels over JJ and pummels him in the head before climbing up.Tyson is trying to get up as Jack runs across and cracks a knee into his face,Tyson falls to the outside via the middle rope.Jack smirks as JJ clings to the ropes and tries to climb up....

MW:Jack has something planned here...JJ IS GONE!

RJ:No...look Mike...

Jack grabs JJ and hauls him over the top rope but JJ clings onto the top rope and skins the cat as Jack celebrates in the ring.The crowd cheer as JJ smirks at a disraught looking Perfect Jack...

RJ:VIP...

JJ flips Jack onto his shoulders but Perfect slides off the back and shoves Johnson into the turnbuckle before dropkicking him in the back,JJ also goes through the middle rope to the outside.

MW:Jack is the only man standing in the ring....wouldnt he just love that at the end of the night....SPEAR!

Jack rolls away in the blink of an eye as Tyson soars through the air and collides with the steel ringpost.Jack shakes his head and quickly rolls Armstrong up,.............1....................2.....................3-NO!

RJ:Quicker than a hiccup with the pinfall but Tyson Armstrong still has alot in his tank...

Jack gets up and grabs the leg of Tyson and begins to stomp on it,he twists it at an angle and drops knees into the joints before wishboning Armstrong's leg with force.Tyson clutches his leg as Jack streteches it back out and then highers himself onto the top rope and jumps off....

MW:Tyson got the foot up...

Crowd:TEN....NINE....EIGHT....SEVEN....

RJ:Well its a real even playing field right now....none of these men are particulary firing...

MW:Uh oh...

The claxon sounds and then there is a blinding light as "Always" screams out and then Solomon Riddick walks out into the light.The crowd boo and scream as he begins to walk down to the ring,whilst stretching his gloves out.Perfect Jack rolls from the ring when he sees Riddick and goes after JJ...Riddick climbs up onto the apron and the turnbuckles explode with pyros as he climbs in.

RJ:Solomon decimated Hero earlier on tonight and he has vowed to win the Gold Rush Battle Royal here tonight...

MW:He is capable RJ,this guy is capable of so much!

Riddick immediately bears down on Tyson and begins to stomp visciously on him.He pulls Tyson up and whips him hard across the ring,following him with a massive clothesline.He drags Tyson into the centre and flips him up and drops him into a fallout neckbreaker as the crowd boo..Solomon climbs up and he signals a massive right hand..

RJ:Tyson is about to meet the glove of Solomon Riddick...these two men feuded over the Fight for the Right tournament earlier in the year...

MW:And what a feud that was...but will one of these men conquer tonight!

Riddick swings the massive right at Tyson but Armstrong catches his hand and a power struggle takes place.Riddick boots Tyson in the stomach and then uppercuts him in the mouth.He pulls Tyson in the middle and tries to administer the Catacombs but Tyson struggles out and manages to flapjack Solomon into the turnbuckle...he pulls Riddick and waistlocks him into a giant german suplex...

RJ:I just dont know who is going to win this match....every time somebody gains some momentum they get shot down...

Tyson crawls to the ropes as Perfect Jack is stomping on JJ on the outside.He pulls Johnson up and rams him into the security railing before whipping him into the ring apron.He grabs JJ and rolls him into the ring and slides in aswell...Jack immediately clubs Tyson's back and pulls him into a reverse atomic drop as Tyson falls onto the mat.Jack whips JJ off the ropes and takes him down with a samoan drop as the crowd boo him...he stands up and holds his arms aloft...

MW:Yeah your the big man now but this match is far from over sunshine...

RJ:One thing I will say is that Perfect Jack has the tools necessary in headlining the 6WF...he just needs to hone them.

Solomon Riddick is trying to get up and Perfect Jack stands behind him,weighing up his options.He seems to make up his mind and grabs Solomon's shoulders...

Crowd:

MW:Oh yeah I think Jack just wanted to be buddies...

RJ:Yeah right,he wanted to eliminate Solomon but now he wants to be friends.

Solomon quickly wheels around and Jack pretends he was brushing dust of Solomon's back."The Ghost of the Amazon"'s lifeless eyes bore into Jack and he looks around as Jack gives him the thumbs up.He drags JJ to his feet and offers him to Riddick...

RJ:Oh a sacrifice...im sure Solomon will be his friend now...

MW:No friends in this match RJ...

RJ:It was sarcasm Mike!

Riddick grabs Johnson and headbutts him back to the mat and Jack smiles as he lays the boot into JJ some more.Jack then walks over and lifts Tyson up and places him in the corner,he hits multiple shoulder thrusts and then signals for Riddick to take over.The Association's monster hits fierce uppercuts to Tyson and then whips him to the opposite side of the ring and runs across for a body splash...

RJ:What an explosion...

Tyson moves and explodes from the corner with a clothesline on Perfect Jack.He turns around and benches Solomon into the air before slamming him down onto the mat.Jack gets up and Tyson whips him into the corner before sending Solomon crashing into Jack and connecting with a double body splash in the corner...he pulls Riddick out and backbreakers him to the canvass and then stands up to catch Jack running out with a fireman's carry slam................1....................2.............Jack just kicks out.

MW:Tyson showing exactly what he one of the most revered superstars in all of 6WF...even when the chips are down he has a fiery edge over so many opponents

Tyson gets up and he blocks a right hand from Solomon,he connects with shots of his own to the midsection and then whips Riddick against the ropes.Solomon holds onto the ropes and causes Tyson to run at him...

RJ:TYSON GONE!

*Crowd groan

MW:You wouldnt believe it...

Tyson attempts a clothesline but Solomon backdrops him at the last minute,Armstrong flies over the top.The cameras show that he is amazingly gripping the top rope,one of his feet scrapes along the floor and he kicks himself up and lands back on the apron.Riddick has turned his back and grabbed JJ by the head,Perfect Jack staggers over and helps him...

RJ:Great double suplex....

MW:TYSON!

Solomon and Perfect Jack double suplex JJ to the mat,they both get back up as Tyson vaults back over the top rope and double shoulder blocks them to the mat."Next Big Thing" roars out to massive boos as Tyson runs off the ropes and drops Jack with a massive big boot and then hooks Solomon in a bearhug...

RJ:TYSONATOR!

*Crowd boo

MW:Mike Hill gracing us with his professionalism like usual...a blatant low-blow to Tyson Armstrong...

Hill drops Tyson with a low-blow and then Solomon and Hill stomp on "The Wall",Solomon pulls Tyson up and amazingly flips him into a powerbomb position as Hill goes to the top rope and then dives off with a missile dropkick as Armstrong's head snaps into the mat.Tyson rolls into the corner holding his neck as both Association members turn their attention to JJ Johnson...Johnson staggers up and Hill kicks him in the stomach as Solomon runs off the ropes and connects with a bicycle kick that sends JJ crashing onto the ropes...

RJ:JJ is a sitting duck...he has nothing left...

MW:619!

RJ:Devils Advocate!

Hill nails the 619 and then bounces up into the centre of the ring as Solomon swings at him....

MW:

RJ:He punched Hill...RKO!

......................3!

MW:He's out of there!

JJ ducks the punch and Solomon wipes out Hill before turning back into an RKO.JJ quickly stumbles over and hooks Hill's legs for the three count as the crowd cheer.There is a big cheer from the crowd as JJ lays flat on the mat,staring off into the distance.

RJ:JJ Johnson just keeps using that lightning pace to shock us all....you give him one inch and he will punish you...

MW:But what now...?

There is a commotion in the crowd as a returning Misfit jumps from the crowd and climbs back in the ring.There is a hiss of boos and he smirks before looking down at JJ and saying "Not had enough?"..he drags JJ to his feet and then lifts him into a devastating vertabreaker before sliding back out of the ring.The crowd boo him and a opportunist Perfect Jack looks on hand...

RJ:Like a goddamn thief in the night..would you look at Perfect Jack!

MW:But seriously RJ,what is Misfit's deal with JJ Johnson?...Thats twice tonight he has brutally assaulted the Franchise!

One......Two.....Three!

RJ:Well folks you tip your hats to that performance without a shadow of a doubt,JJ Johnson has been competing for well over an hour but he is finally out of this matchup!

MW:We have three guys left at the moment and by my reckonings we have two left to come...we are down to the final five men in the Gold Rush Battle Royal...

RJ:Here comes number 19...

"Saturday Night" is met by an amazing reception from the fans in Belfast as Enforcer walks out into the open.JJ Johnsin shuns the referee's help and the fans give him a great ovation as he hobbles past Enforcer and nods at him.Enforcer walks around the ring and grabs Solomon Riddick,he drives Riddick's head several times against the ring steps before rolling him in the ring...he rips off his t-shirt and chokes the monster before pulling him up and nailing a massive vertical suplex.

MW:Enforcer came up just short in his bid to win the European Title here tonight but like with all of these superstars tonight there is nothing more prizeworthy than winning the Gold Rush Battle Royal...a main event at Born in Fire is the ultimate wrestling dream.

Perfect Jack tries to steal a move on Enforcer but Big E whirls around and catches him into a gorrilla press before dropping him onto his chest.He grabs Jack by the head and whips him off the ropes,he lowers his head and Jack places a boot in his face as he comes back...Enforcer staggers as Perfect runs off the ropes...

RJ:Crossbody...oh what a fall away slam!

Enforcer catches Perfect Jack in midair and hauls him across the ring with an impressive slam.He climbs back up and grabs Solomon by the head...

MW:Enforcer wants to throw Solomon right out of this match...SPEAR!

RJ:Teamwork personified!

Enforcer throws Solomon forwards and Tyson runs into him and nails a giant spear as the crowd cheer.He climbs up and stares at Enforcer as the noise goes up a notch and both men continue to stare at one another...their chests heave in and out as they go nose to nose...

MW:Well they may have worked together in The Uprising but tonight is every man for himself...no alliance here...if one of these men wants to headline Born in Fire they are going to have to go through one another...

RJ:HERE WE GO!

Both men nod their heads and then begin to trade huge rights and lefts in the middle of the ring.Sweat flies through the air as Tyson begins to stagger Enforcer back against the ropes and then whips him across the ring,Enforcer flies back and Armstrong tries to lift him up but Enforcer veers off the back and kicks Tyson in the stomach...he tries to flip him for a powerbomb but Tyson swipes his legs and slingshots Enforcer into the corner...

MW:Brilliant trade between these two athletes...running powerslam!

Tyson runs Enforcer into an impressive powerslam and then stands back up as Perfect Jack walks into him....Tyson looks for the Tysonator but Jack elbows his way out and then kicks Tyson in the stomach...

RJ:Perfect Plex coming up...

Tyson charges Jack back into the corner and connects with stiff shoulder thrusts before dragging him back out and he seizes him again...and connects with the Tysonsator in the centre of the ring....

MW:Its over with....BOOM!

RJ:Night....Night....

Crowd:TEN.....NINE....EIGHT....

MW:Well we know who is coming out now....he earnt this right,weeks ago on Shutdown....

RJ:Last entrant of the Gold Rush Battle Royal...
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:06 pm

"Dont Fear the Reaper" is greeted by defeaning boos from the Belfast faithful.In the ring,Tyson nails the Tysonator on Perfect Jack but stands up into a knockout right hand from Solomon Riddick.Riddick walks to the corner and rips the covers off the turnbuckle before turning back around...

MW:Solomom setting the scene for his master to walk out with that ready made title shot...

RJ:FACECHECK!

Solomon turns around and Enforcer suprises him with a running forearm smash,Solomon ducks last minute though and Enforcer's head cracks the exposed steel before turning back and taking another knockout blow from Solomon as the crowd boo.Hobo smirks as he walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring...he and Riddick exchange a dark look and then Solomon signals that Tyson and Enforcer are both there for the taking...

MW:I dont think Solomon could have made this any easier for his employer tonight....Hobo already had the luck of being last entrant but now he has the pick of the litter,..

Hobo smiles at the booing faces as he looks from Enforcer to Tyson and then back again.He strolls over and places a foot on Enforcer's chest...

RJ:The disrespect here is downright disgusting...

1.......................2....................3!

MW:Enforcer has been eliminated by his most hated enemy.Whether Hobo wins here tonight or not I guarantee Enforcer will seek out revenge for that...

Hobo smirks as Solomon rolls Enforcer to the ropes and kicks him to the outside.Hobo dusts his hands off sarcastically and then kneels down and hooks the legs on Tyson...............1..................2............................3!

MW:Tyson gone...

RJ:Not quite!

Armstrong kicks out and the crowd pop,Hobo looks angry and hooks the leg again.............1............2........Tyson kicks out again so Hobo pummels him visciously and covers...........1.......................2...........

MW:Again Tyson kicks out....this really isnt going to plan now...

RJ:Yeah but it couldnt be going much better for Hobo...

Hobo stands up and he orders Solomon to drag Tyson to his feet.Riddick obliges and he holds Tyson in place as Hobo rattles over unprotected punches to the face of Armstrong...they release him and both men grip Tyson around the throat...

MW:Double chokeslam...this really is the beginning of the end...

RJ:Would you look at Perfect Jack!

Perfect is back in the ring and he smiles at Hobo and Riddick before laying the boot into Tyson.Hobo smirks and holds a hand up to Riddick,allowing Jack free reign.Perfect goes to the corner and climbs up,he stands up top and nods at Hobo before giving them the thumbs up...

MW:Looks like Jack wants to be Hobo's friend now aswell...frogsplash!

Jack leaps off the top into a perfect frogsplash but Tyson rolls away and from the ring.Jack clutches his ribs and Hobo looks at Solomon before grabbing the chin of Jack and giving him a resounding thumbs down...

RJ:I think that means audition failed...

MW:OH YES!

Jack's face drops at Hobo's signal and then Solomon drags him up,he flips Jack into position and then runs him into the Catacombs as Hobo laughs,he pulls Jack up and launches him high over the top rope as the crowd boo some more.

RJ:We are down to three....and an exact replica of what went down four weeks ago on Shutdown,our last three competitors are Hobo,Solomon and Tyson Armstrong.

MW:And you would bet money that this one is going to go down exactly the same way...

Hobo breathes in the fans reaction and then smiles as Solomon climbs from the ring and throws a groggy Tyson back in.Solomon walks to the announce area and folds up a chair before coming back...

RJ:Not only are The Association gonna win this thing but they are going to send a message aswell...Tyson Armstrong is going to be maimed here...

Solomon stands over Tyson and drives the chair down into his ribs as the crowd boo each shot.He drags Tyson up and Hobo slaps him in the face before telling Solomon to whip Tyson against the ropes.Solomon flicks his head back and then sends Tyson across the ring....

MW:HOBO CUDDLE!

RJ:TYSONATOR!

Hobo spins Tyson around,he kicks Solomon in the head on the way round,and then lands on his feet and connects with the massive belly to belly slam.Solomon rushes forwards and attempts a bicycle kick but Tyson ducks it...

MW:Amazing agility from Tyson...SOLOMON IS GONE!

RJ:Oh my god...against all odds...Tyson levels the playing field!

MW:Final two...we are down to the final two...

RJ:Hobo or Tyson...one of these men is going to headline Born in Fire...

Riddick lands on the concrete floor as Tyson staggers back and collapses on his knees in the centre of the ring.He looks up into the skies and then quickly reacts and covers Hobo...

Crowd:ONE..........................TWO.............................THREE!

MW:Oh cmon...

Solomon drags Tyson out on the count of two and both behemoths trade big right hands.Tyson seizes the mask of Solomon and then punches him backwards as the referees step in to break them up...Tyson fires up in rage and then climbs back into the ring,Hobo is barely moving on the floor...

RJ:Tyson has been one of the many superstars plagued by The Association in recent months...this is his time to finally throw them out of his life but they just keep coming back...

Solomon breaks free of the referees and runs forwards and grabs the boot of Tyson.Armstrong struggles and kicks Solomon backwards into the referees as the crowd cheer...

ding ding ding
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:08 pm

MW:NO!

RJ:No...No ....No....

MW:This cannot be happening!

The crowd are stunned into silence as Hobo manages to regain himself and haul Tyson over the top rope.The bell sounds and "Dont Fear the Reaper" plays out...

RJ:Well folks after a action-packed,historic night Hobo has won the Gold Rush Battle Royal...that man in front of us will headline Born in Fire...

MW:And doesnt it just make you sick,this is exactly what The Association planned from the beginning and it has come to fruition so easily.

Confetti falls from the sky and golden balloons as Hobo raises his arms into the air,Solomon and Tyson are being kept apart by an army of referees as a Hobo looks up at the "Born in Fire" sign and motions a belt around his waist...

RJ:Hobo is heading back to the promised land...you love him or you hate him but that man will fight for the richest prize in the game at wrestlings showpiece event in November.

Voice:HE'S BACK!

MW:What the hell?

*Lights out and crowd pop

The cameras zoom onto the stage and Miss Jessica is stood with one hand on her hip,a mic in her other hand and a massive grin on her face.Suddenly "They Say" rips through the airwaves and red pyros explode through the crimson haze as a very familiar figure walks out.

MW:First Misfit,we had Blue Dragon and the horrific return of Nemesis...and now we have one more,one more grandious suprise.

Miss Jessica:And before he so totally beats you all up...I just thought i'd let you all now that the "mystery" GM of Shutdown has licensed one final member of the Gold Rush Battle Royal...

RJ: What?

MW: No way!

Crowd: Holy (beep)

Hobo's face is a picture of disbelief and horror as a "Cassius Gonna K1l Ya" chant strikes up and the manical Zhi walks out onto the ramp.Miss Jessica fixes him with an evil smile and directs him in the direction of the ring as he marches down.Hobo screams at Riddick to do something,Solomon rushes forwards...

RJ:Hobo cant believe it...I dont think anyone can believe it...SHOCKWAVE!

Cassius levels Solomon with the Shockwave and he drops to the floor.Zhi walks to the base of the ring and stares in at Hobo,Tyson watches from the side with an unbelieving look on his face as Cassius whirls around and Shockwaves him to the floor and the crowd pop.

MW:Cassius Zhi is striking anything that by god moves.....

Cassius shocwaves referees around him and then slides into the ring,Hobo stomps on the back of Zhi and drags him up.He beats him against the ropes and then whips him across the ring.Cassius comes running back and springs up and over the back of Hobo as the crowd pop...

RJ:DRAGON'S FURY!

MW:HOBO CUDDLE!

RJ:SHOCKWAVE!

Cassius jumps into the massive roundhouse but Hobo ducks and spins Zhi into the sidewalk slam but Cassius counters out and lands the deabilitating shockwave as Hobo crumples.Cassius stands in the centre of the ring as cheers and chants emenate all around him...

MW:Cassius Zhi has returned...last month The Association beat him until his career hung in the balance...tonight he returns for vengeance...

RJ:HE GOT IT!

Hobo is in a kneeling position as Cassius grabs a chair from the canvass and pulls it up.He looks around and Miss Jessica laughs maniacally from the ramp as Cassius pulls back the chair and drives it into the skull of Hobo...knocking him out,,,

MW:Cassius is the last entrant...who would have believed it?...Who would have bet on it...

RJ:Ladies and Gentlemen Cassius Zhi is headlining Born in Fire...

Crowd:ONE

Crowd:TWO

.....................3!

Crowd:THREE

ding ding ding

MW:We have our winner...

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen...your winner of the 2010 Gold Rush Battle Royal.....Cassius Zhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

"They Say" roars out and the crowd are popping up into the highest rafters as Cassius stands,the steel chair in hand,over the broken body of Hobo.Miss Jessica is stood on the ramp applauding with an evil grin as balloons and confetti begin to falll once more...

RJ:Ladies and Gentlemen he was on the shelf for a whole month...his story with Hobo goes back almost a whole year but tonight,if he hadnt already,Cassius Zhi has obtained the ultimate revenge.He has thwarted Hobo once more and he has beat him to the grandest prize...a world title shot on the grandest stage of them all!

MW:The action was unlike anything I have ever seen in my life before,every one of the competing athletes gave it their absolute all but when all is said and done its the returning Cassius Zhi who has won out.Hobo came within inches,but The Association plans have fallen flat once more...Cassius Zhi has toppled the dictatorship...the rise of the new world super power!

RJ:Folks for my money it has been one of the greatest 6WF pay per views of all time.It really has cemented its place in the history books and the Gold Rush Battle Royal is unlike anything I have ever seen before...the road to Born in Fire continues...but for now we know one man has forged his Destiny...Cassius Zhi has booked his place at the big one...Cassius Zhi will headline Born in Fire.

MW:And for my money folks,whoever he faces,that will be a headlining match that you will not want to miss...we have one more stop before we descend on Ol' London Town....but the rollercoaster rides again this thursday on Lockdown.

RJ:Thankyou so much for joining us guys,I hope you have enjoyed it as much as us.From everyone here at 6WF Destiny thankyou and goodnight!

Destiny goes off the air with Cassius pointing the steel chair at the "Born in Fire" sign.Balloons continue to fall as the crowd chant "Cassius Gonna K1l Ya" and Miss Jessica laughs from the stageway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6WF Destiny 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Destiny 2010   6WF Destiny 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

6WF Destiny 2010
Page 1 of 1