Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Glitches on Games

Go down 
+3
JacMan
feяgie22
Perfect Jack
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

Glitches on Games Empty
PostSubject: Glitches on Games   Glitches on Games EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:54 am

Any glitches you've seen or done online or by yourself or that's happened to you? Here's some that I've done or that's happened to me.

FIFA 10

• I have to forfeit a game when all my players are fit and have no suspensions. Cost my quarter final leg against Brondby.
    I joined Real Madrid and now I am in £2billion in debt and losing £600k a week in wages. To me either that's a glitch or the AI has really poor management.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (the first one)

I can't remember the names of some of the maps but whether you play spilt screen, online or in a private match I can get out of the maps and even go underneath them. In one case, I go to another map.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Glitches on Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches on Games   Glitches on Games EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:09 pm

I got a throw in, on the goal line on FIFA 09
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Glitches on Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches on Games   Glitches on Games EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:47 pm

On one of the Fifa's (08 i think) I always went Newcastle and they called Geremi, Obafemi Martins all the time
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Glitches on Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches on Games   Glitches on Games EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:04 pm

i've had loads but the worst was resistance 1 capture the flag mode you could get the flag then glitch out of the map and they couldnt get the flag back
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Glitches on Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches on Games   Glitches on Games EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 pm

This is it