Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

I usually like golf but........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

I usually like golf but........ Empty
PostSubject: I usually like golf but........   I usually like golf but........ EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:48 am

The Ryder cup is stopping me from going to University for another month because the accomodation is being used for the golfers Grr

On the up side got told that i definitly have accomodation for next year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: I usually like golf but........   I usually like golf but........ EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:06 am

Are they not offering you another temporary place to stay?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I usually like golf but........   I usually like golf but........ EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:33 am

no the whole course gets moved back until after the golf, no ones course starts until the 11th october
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: I usually like golf but........   I usually like golf but........ EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:49 am

how inonsiderant. your room will be trashed. golf clubs sticking through pictures and those gloves they wear will look like used condoms lying all over the place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bobothy
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
bobothy

Location : Sunderland Number of posts : 13 Favourite Wrestler : Back in the day it was the rock when wrestling was decent during the late 90's. But just for what he has done in his career it has to be the legend, Ric Flair! Wooooooooooooooooo!

PostSubject: Re: I usually like golf but........   I usually like golf but........ EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:28 am

sounds like a good time but nowt on shed ight eh mackem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I usually like golf but........   I usually like golf but........ Empty

Back to top Go down

I usually like golf but........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Football & Other Sports :: Other Sports-
Jump to: