Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Summerslam - updated

Go down 
+3
Saint Jimmy
Hardcore Waffles
hodge13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Summerslam - updated Empty
PostSubject: Summerslam - updated   Summerslam - updated EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:02 am

[Insert swear words here]

total BS

will add more later for summing up.

HeadBash

---------

right moving on from the above, poor Summerslam overall. Alot of the outcomes left me annoyed.

IC title, ok i can understand why they had the no contest to allow Nexus to make a statement. Kofi Vs Dolph will now probably finish at NOC.

Diva's who gives a crap, NOC will be the rematch where Melina retains i imagine.

SES Vs Big Show - would have preferd to see SES go over and have Big Show looking for revenge over the next 2 months until HIAC. Clearly builing to just Big Show Vs CM Punk.

Sheamus Vs Orton - way to kill a good match guys, was match of the night for me if you don't count the ending. It continues to make Sheamus look a weak champion with a lack of clean finishes, never expected Orton to win though as he was a filler for Triple H. Just would have wanted Sheamus to get the pin.

Kane Vs Rey, decent match in the situation, good moves and flowed well, obvious that Taker would appear from the casket at the end, think it was a little spoilt that you could hear Taker saying he believed Rey on camera as it would have been better if we didnt hear anything and Taker just turn and start attacking Kane. however i did like it that Taker wasn't able to take down Kane and he left after tombstoning Taker.

Nexus Vs CeNation........ stupidity way to kill any momentum that nexus had built before the PPV, only good thing is that Danielson is back, clearly Danielson Vs Miz for NOC

NOC card:

WHC:
Kane Vs Undertaker

WWE:
Sheamus Vs Orton (or Triple H if back, but i expect him to return at NOC after the match)

Tag Titles:
Hart Dynasty Vs RatedY2J

US:
Miz Vs Danielson

IC:
Kofi Vs Dolph Ziggler

Diva's:
Melina Vs Alicia

Womens
Layla Vs McCool

Last edited by hodge13 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam - updated   Summerslam - updated EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:44 pm

what a load of shite that ending was; Cena didn't need that win, either let Nexus go over or give Danielson the winning fall ffs
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam - updated   Summerslam - updated EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Ending was shit for the main event but it was a good match.

I marked out like a bitch for when Danielson came out and when Striker called him the American Dragon
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam - updated   Summerslam - updated EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Saint Jimmy wrote:
Ending was shit for the main event but it was a good match.

I marked out like a bitch for when Danielson came out and when Striker called him the American Dragon
Striker was a huge Danielson mark all the way through that match
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam - updated   Summerslam - updated EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 pm

yeh and he called for the cattle mutilation to be used.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam - updated   Summerslam - updated EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Lawler even called him by his ROH name.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam - updated   Summerslam - updated EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:48 pm

I think they began to change his name back to Bryan Danielson towards the end of his run in June.

Overall the event was bog strandard for me. If I was a casual fan looking at the card, I wouldn't have been too impressed, which turned out to be reality.

The Big Show/SES has potentially been a candidate for worst match of the year, I feel sorry for Punk and Mercury. Punk is awesome at what he does and while I dont want the SES to end, I feel he needs to break away for him to challenge for the WHC by the end of the year. Big Show has never enteratined me in the slightest, when he is put in a match, opponents are automatically limited. Eg No GTS was ever happening in that match which made it predictable and what was the point of mercury in that match, he just kept getting thrown across the ring continually.

Kingston/Ziggler - Never watched due to golf, cant be bothered now.

Melina/Fox - again bog standard, not a great fan of melina and dont believe she shouldve won the title on her first ppv back

kane/mysterio - predicatble but also solid match. not spectacular but i was pleased with it. and to everyone who hates rey, he always delivers at ppv's.

sheamus vs orton- better than expected, it shows how much sheamus has matured since their last match at the rumble, would have liked to have seen sheamus win cleanly ( yet to retain a title cleanly in either of his title runs ) but it allows Night Of Champions to feature that match again.

team wwe vs team nexus. I siadas soon as cena came out in his new gear he was not going heel. i also called danielson going to team wwe so nothing really excited me in this match. Good to see flashes of Y2J returning in this match though and he got probably the biggest pop of the night bar Taker returning and Bryan possibly.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam - updated   Summerslam - updated EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:19 am

yay cm punk and nexus best things on there respective brands took a kicking Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam - updated   Summerslam - updated EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Was impressed with Seamus, a much better match than I expected completely ruined by the ending.

As for main event - pointless run in by Miz as WWE didn't lose so cost them nothing. Was great to hear American Dragon mentioned and Skip Sheffield looked awesome.

I am hoping they streamline Nexus - Young, Otunga and Slater out- although Tarver maybe in trouble but I love his look and then add a couple of the better season 2 NXT guys who will help - Husky Harris and maybe Hennig although he's likely going with Ted.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam - updated   Summerslam - updated EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:01 pm

it wasnt pointless it has kick started The Miz Vs Danielson fued
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam - updated   Summerslam - updated EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:20 pm

I see what your saying Hodge, pointless not the right word but it was certainly undermined as I think that feud was already there and the heat on Miz would have been massive if he had cost them the match.

Just watched 1st segment of Raw will have to see what happens next!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam - updated   Summerslam - updated Empty

Back to top Go down

Summerslam - updated
Page 1 of 1