Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit

Go down 
+2
Mackem
feяgie22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit   Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Chris Jericho is working in a new book that has a preliminary title of "Undisputed: How to Become the World Champion in 1,372 Steps." The book will feature a forward by Mick Foley and is set for publication by Grand Central on February 16, 2011.

In the book, Jericho talks about his ups and downs on this path to greatness, how he joined the WWE, starting his rock band Fozzy and his relationship with Vince McMahon. He takes some time to talk about Chris Benoit, who was a close friend of Jericho's, and gives some insight into the man.

On Benoit's sense of humor: "Not a giggle, not a chuckle, not a tee-hee…never went ‘Ha.' But when somebody threw up or fell down the stairs, he would laugh out loud for hours on end."

On being Benoit's friend: "I considered Chris to be one of my closest companions, but it wasn't always easy to be his friend. You had to take the good with the bad when it came to his friendship."

On hearing that Benoit's family was dead: "My gut feeling was Chris had killed them."
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit   Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Intresting how his gut feeling was that Benoit killed his family. Should be a good read. Ive heard his other book was good. I haven't read it.
Back to top Go down
wfbud420
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
wfbud420

Country : Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Texas Number of posts : 147 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Hulk/Hollywood Hogan, Undertaker, Mankind, Lex Luger, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, The Miz, Diesel, Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit   Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:01 am

1,372 Steps??? Is that all it takes, and then I can be World Campion too??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit   Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:25 am

Mackem wrote:
Intresting how his gut feeling was that Benoit killed his family. Should be a good read. Ive heard his other book was good. I haven't read it.

It's one of the best wrestling books I've read. Very highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit   Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Grecian wrote:
It's one of the best wrestling books I've read. Very highly recommended.

Think I'll purchase it.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit   Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Yer Mackem, you definately should, its far better than Bret Harts in my opinion. His blend of humour and great storytelling is just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Country : Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit Scotland-2

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit   Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:29 am

Definately one of the top reads. Read it on Holiday and could hardly put it down, enjoyed Bret Hart's too but Jericho's is definately the best i've read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit   Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Gives New Insight On Benoit
Page 1 of 1