Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

6WF Against The Wall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

Number of posts : 224

6WF Against The Wall Empty
PostSubject: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:04 am

A dark picture of a man is shown standing with him back to a wall. His face is totally covered by darkness and in the far distance an echoing ringing can be heard and a low and towering voice speaks......

VO: This match is set for one fall!!!!!!!

The man with his back against the Wall starts to smile and walks down the pathway he was on. He walks down staying very close to the wall and as he walks a dark voice starts to speak.

VO: Tonight come the unlimate test for the men of passion and soul, tonight come the reckoning for the men of greed and arrogance. Tonight two factions collide, tonight two giants converge..... tonight all out war begins.

Watershed images are show of JJ Johnson and Mike Hill battling it out. Of GDC and Danny McGraw shouting in their offices. Saint and Hero sqauring up to each other. Enforcer and Cobra having a fist fight and Tyson and Solomon going face to face. All these images are shown but still the man walking down the pathway can be seen. "What i have done" by Linken Park starts to play ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMeP...

VO: Tonight is where there shall be no mercy for the soul and no rest for the wicked.... tonight is a night of battle and of savagery, tonight is a night of endless cirmcumstances....

The image of the man walking down the pathway is shown again and he has stops and turns around to look at the wall and then suddenly he has a sledgehammer....

VO: Tonight is the night when people shall try to break the WALL!

*Fireworks and pyros go off everywhere and the fans go mental as Against the Wall comes on live. The fans in the Manchester evening News Arena go mental and the cameras spin around to see signs like, "HERO CAN TAME THE SAINT", "GDC YOUR 6WF'S GREY KNIGHT" and "MIKE HILL SOLD OUT"! The cameras then zoom down to the annouce table where RJ and Michael Wire are sitting.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 am

RJ: Ladies and Gentlemen now it’s time for our first match of the Evening. Hell Raiser is in the ring and he is waiting of the man he attacked only a few days ago on Shutdown. Hell Raiser seems to have taken an offence to Uryu and now it’s time for them to fight it off.

MW: Well Hell Raiser is new to the 6WF and he has decided to try and move up the ladder and tonight he could push way up that ladder here with a win over Uryu.

“Those who fight further” starts to and the fans start to applaud as Uryu walk out from backstage and into the arena. Hell Raiser is standing in the ring and Uryu runs down the ramp tagging the fans as he goes and then slides into the ring.

MW: Uryu is one tough character; he is a former European champion and a TAW original.

RJ: But you can’t over look Hell Raiser, he is the one that attacked Uryu and made this challenge. Hell Raiser clearly feels he has what it takes to beat Uryu here tonight.

The bell rings to signal the beginning of the match, Uryu and Hell Raiser circle the ring until Uryu moves forward into the centre and they lock up, the big figure of Hell Raiser drives Uryu backwards against the ropes, Hell Raiser goes for a clothesline but Uryu ducks underneath it and then dropkicks Hell Raiser into the ropes, he then rolls him up from behind.

Ref: 1.........................2....Kick out!

Hell Raiser gets a powerful kick out from the roll up, Uryu quickly hits a hard kick into the back to try regain some advantage, he continues with Hard kicks backing Hell Raiser into the corner, Uryu spins and sprints at Hell Raiser in the corner running up onto his knee and going for a shining wizard but Hell Raiser grabs him and drives Uryu face first into the corner with a snake eyes, Uryu is then met by a huge kick to the back of the head and he falls back.

Ref: 1....................2....Kick out!

Hell Raiser drags up Uryu and hits some hard uppercuts into the chin, driving him backwards against the ropes, Hell Raiser continues with hard uppercuts until Uryu counters with a headbutt, Hell Raiser stumbles back slightly and Uryu runs at him only for Hell Raiser to counter with a hard chop into the head. Hell Raiser then drives a knee into the stomach and then hits the ropes then hitting a neckbreaker.

Ref: 1..........................2.....Kick out!

RJ: Hell Raiser’s power really helping him to dominate this match!

Hell Raiser places Uryu into a sleeper hold, He digs some hard knees into the back with the sleeper still locked in, he then drags up Uryu slowly with the sleeper still locked on, Uryu moves towards the ropes and grabs them to break the hold but Hell Raiser keeps it locked in before driving Uryu with an inverted backbreaker. Uryu spins around groggily and Hell Raiser chop-blocks him from behind, then follows it up with a quick boot into the head, Uryu rolls up spinning groggily and he is driven down to the mat with a spinebuster!

Ref: 1........................2.......Kick out!

MW: Hell Raiser has been very good so far, showed some real power in there.

Hell Raiser grabs Uryu by the legs and pulls him back towards the corner and then heaves Uryu up and catapults him into the turnbuckle, he quickly leaps up and hits a German suplex, Hell Raiser then goes up to the top rope.

RJ: Like you said Mike he has been very powerful so I’m not sure how wise this is for him to go up top.

MW: Not very wise, Knees into the stomach!

Hell Raiser gets up and looks in great pain as Uryu runs off the ropes and nails a huge rotating DDT! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Hell Raiser barely kick out and Uryu pulls him up and feeds the boot, Hell Raiser catches it but Uryu cracks him with an inzaguri kick into the side of the head. Hell Raiser gets to his feet and Uryu leaps up and hits a monkey flip..Uryu then runs to the corner and leaps to the top rope.

RJ: Split Second!

MW: And that’s all it takes for Uryu!

Ref: 1.............................2...........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to signal the end of the match, Uryu gets up to his feet in celebration, he climbs the ropes and the fans are now warming to him and he politely nods, he jumps off the ropes and the ref raises his hand.

RJ: Uryu is the man that gets the first win here in Manchester tonight and it’s a big win here for him.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:06 am

*The camera goes backstage into the locker-room of the Uprising after the first match, Everyone is stood up including Cassius Zhi.

Tyson Armstrong: Look guys tonight, Tonight is our first real chance in showing that The Uprising really means Business and that we really are going to destroy The Association.

JJ: True that homie, Tonight all our matches are against The Association, Tonight is the first battle in what is going to be a long war. And the true heroes of 6WF need to go out there, and one by one categorically destroy and decimate our Association rivals to send the message that we are all about, that The Association is a poison that 6WF needs ridding of. I know sure as h*ll that Mike Hill is going to be the first victim of battle, and I ain’t planning on stopping there yo’ feel me!

Hero: JJ, who the h*ll writes your speeches? They are almost as good as Hero’s! You are up there with the greats like Churchill in motivational speeches. And every word you say is true, The Saint it’s time to face up to the facts. The fact that you are always the black sheep, you are the boring one! You are the one who no-one cares about. And as Hero takes your title tonight, Our fortunes will be at the opposite spectrum once again. Hero-5 Time, 5 Time World champion will be one step to towards the Grand Slam whilst The Saint plummets to below Mike Hill in The Associations ranks. Once Again hero will make you famous, Hero will whoop your @$$ so badly that as the ref makes the final count, and Hero has his arm raised the crowd will cheer Encore...Encore...Encore!

Enforcer: I don’t know Hero, your speeches are up there as well but I feel that possibly JJ slightly edges you out on this one, better luck next time, Just hope you aren’t running for the senate against JJ because it’ll be like Obama vs Clinton, and it’ll be the same result. But back to the serious stuff, and tonight the Big E is back at the top! Tonight the Big E will send earthquakes through 6WF and break the heart of Cobra as he shows that little punk that he was just keeping the title warm for me. Hobo, Hill, La Pulga, Solomon You can all try your best to interfere but each and everyone of you will have a reality check courtesy of a FACECHECK!

Tyson: We are ready, We are going to battle and we are going to come out on top!

Cassius: Less of the “we” business if you mind, I hate the fact that I am being Associated with guys like you, Americans and Traitors. But I can’t do anything about it, you all seem to follow me and that me off! But I can do something about Hobo, It is time to face up to the bare facts of life. You are a coward, you are hiding behind the trees waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting prey. But to me you are the prey, and I am the predator! And tonight, I will show you why the world superpower is exactly that, and whatever fascade it is, Bane or Hobo, that compared to me you are nothing, You are a coward who will finally have to face the consequences of his action!

RJ: Wow the uprising seem fired up!

*The Action returns backstage to The Association Locker-Room.

LPL: Ha Ha! Those idiots seriously think that they’re going to get one over on us, we are the greatest faction in the history of professional wrestling and we are going to walk out here with numerous title belts, Personally I think that European Title is going to look rather nice wrapped around my waist.

C: I know you’ll do Mexico proud La Pulga, And continue the proud tradition of Mexicans who have held the European Title. And if you follow the same path as me then it looks as if you’ll get the big one, obviously not the TAW Title because that is mine, and I think it’s going to be there for a while yet!

*The Saint looks towards Cobra, and then the TAW Title.

The Saint-I wouldn’t count your chickens just yet Cobra, I think there are plenty of proper champions who are aiming for you, Champions who have been there and have done it on many times over, With several world championships already.

C: Yes you had those titles Sainty, but that was a long time ago wasn’t it? You’re the past Sainty, What you are looking at is the future so I suggest you keep your focus on that belt and not losing it, otherwise the only belt I see you getting is that ugly pink one you bought, trying to be Lex Hart or something?

MH: Hey! Shut up already guys, I left The uprising because I had enough of this, not to just join you guys to find it the same. We are a team, we have to have each others backs and have respect for one another otherwise this will just not work. Look at Solomon Riddick, he’s arguably got the weakest opponent but he is focused and ready.

SR: I just want to exact revenge on Tyson, That was my god given right to win that tournament nad when you mess with God, there is always backlash, resulting in hell!

*Hobo clears his throat.

H: Talking of H*ll, Tonight is my night! Tonight is the night that The Association strikes the first huge blow in the war, tonight is the night that Cassius Zhi is given a punishment is truly fitting. GDC thinks that I will be at a disadvantage but it’s quite the opposite. Cassius may not believe it but I am an animal, and on a contrary to what he says, I am the predator and once you put an animal in a cage these predatory instincts come to the fore-front, and Cassius Zhi will feel the wrath of all of The Association channelled through it’s leader. Tonight is The Association’s night, and I’ve got all your backs, and I sure as h*ll hope you got my backs!

MH: YES BOSS!

C: Definitely.

LPL: No doubt ese!

SR: God is on your side, and so am I!

H: And you Sainty?

Saint-We’ll see!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:06 am

Match 2
European Championship
Christopher Patricks (c) vs La Pulga Loco

RJ: Up next for you at Against The Wall we have championship action for you.

MW: And it’s Christopher Patricks defending his European Title for the first time on PPV, and he faces La Pulga Loco of The Association.

RJ: Patricks has of course been in many title matches at PPV’s following his Hardcore Title battles with Keith Leone and Blue Dragon.

MW: Where as this is La Pulga Loco’s first shot at a title in singles action, his inexperience could either be a disadvantage or advantage depending on how he channels it.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first the challenger, hailing from Mexico City, Mexico, Weighing in at 197lbs representing The Association..LA...PULGA...LOOOOCCCOOO!

“Papi Chulo” blasts out through the speakers and La Pulga Loco somersaults out onto the ramp, he then holds his arms aloft to taunt the fans, he then arrogantly heads down the ramp towards the ring, he jumps to the apron and then climbs the ropes and shouts “Association” before flipping forward off the ropes and staring right down the ramp waiting for Patricks.

MW: Since aligning himself with The Association La Pulga Loco has really developed, and with the experience of The Association members he has propelled himself into the European Title picture with some impressive wins over this past month.

RJ: And with the experience of the members of The Association I’m sure that will be able to counter his inexperience at this level.

RA: And now...hailing from Boston, Massachusetts and weighing in at 220lbs-HE IS THE REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...”The Enigma” CHRISTOPHER PATRICKS!

‘Refuse/Resist’ starts to play and the crowd continue to cheer, Patricks walks out, he lifts his arms in the air as pyros go off, he takes off his T-shirt and throws it into the crowd to reveal the 6WF European Title wrapped firmly around his waist. He taps the belt and beats his chest as he walks down the ramp, He jumps up onto the apron and gets into the ring and begins to warm up staring down at LPL who motions a title around his waist.

RJ: Christopher Patricks has come through so much to get to his point, the trials and tribulations and the injuries that came with Hardcore Wrestling did not put him off and he was unfortunate to never clinch that belt but he has quickly re-focused and he managed to win his first title in 6WF in a triple threat match with Max Adamson and his opponent tonight La Pulga Loco.

MW: This match promises to be full of fast-paced action.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings and the crowd cheer loudly as Patricks hands his title over to the ref who holds it tall over his head before passing it down to the time-keeper as the match kicks off. Patricks stands still as LPL circles the ring nervously warming himself using the ropes to stretch, LPL looks at Patricks smirking, Patricks merely glares back at him. LPL moves forward for the lock-up and Patricks returns the motion. La Pulga and Patricks lock up, and La Pulga quickly grinds Patricks down into a headlock and he then starts to pummel fists into the back of Patricks but this is quickly reversed as Patricks drives LPL back into the corner. La Pulga puts his body between the 2nd and 3rd ropes and Patricks is forced to take a step back and he does, LPL walks forward out of the corner and Patricks goes for a big clothesline in the corner but LPL blocks and then drags Patricks down to the canvas, He rolls up quickly only to be met by a spinning wheel kick and then LPL makes the first cover...

Ref: 1.....................2....Kick out!

La Pulga is quick onto his feet and he doesn’t allow Patricks any rest bite as he begins to stomp down on the legs of Patricks before taking a step back and going for a moonsault but Patricks manages to get his knees up and LPL crashes down into them stomach first, he writhes in agony as Patricks rises up to his feet and he allows LPL to do the same before whipping him across the ring and then meeting him with a hard elbow smash and LPL hits the canvas, only to rise quickly and throw a groggy clothesline that is easily ducked by Patricks who quickly hits a German Suplex and bridges over into the pin...

Ref: 1......................2........Kick out!

RJ: An even start to this match, with each man getting a pinfall attempt in early.

Patricks allows La Pulga Loco up onto one knee before crashing some stiff kicks into the back of LPL who rolls forward in pain with each kick, he’s backed into the corner and Patricks walks to the other side of the ring and then sprints at LPL, nailing a hesitation dropkick right into the face, LPL rolls back out of the corner and Patricks jumps to the top rope and in one fluid motion connects with a split-legged moonsault to big cheers...

Ref: 1........................2.......Kick out!

Patricks quickly places LPL into a headlock...

MW: Clever tactics from Patricks, slowing this down after a very fast paced start, that’s the experience of Patricks.

RJ: But I don’t think La Pulga wants it to slow down.

LPL manages to get up to a vertical base quickly and then transition the move around into a rear waistlock, he then runs Patricks to the corner and rams him into the corner and then rolling back to hit a picture perfect Chaos Theory suplex...

Ref: 1..........................2...........Kick out!

LPL is up and he quickly drops some hard fists down onto the face of Patricks, he hits around 10 fists drops before dragging Patricks up onto his feet and then stunning him with a couple of big European uppercuts followed up a knee-lift facebuster...LPL then runs off the ropes and then flips in Mid-Air and hitting a windmill kick right into the temple of Patricks, who collapses down into the canvas...

Ref: 1.........................2......Kick out!

La Pulga barely allows Patricks to kick out before picking him up off the floor and throwing Patricks hard into the corner, LPL turns towards the opposite corner before sprinting and connecting with a big shining wizard and then quickly pulling Patricks down with an amazing spike reverse STO...LPL doesn’t cover but then runs at the 2nd rope and then flips off going for a moonsault but Patricks manages to leap up and crash a huge superkick into the abdomen and LPL hits the canvas hard...Patricks covers...

Ref: 1.........................2...............Kick out!

RJ: Great fast paced action from these two, exactly what we were expecting.

Patricks places LPL into a front facelock and this time succeeds in slowing the pace of the match down, he keeps the association star down on the canvas and the crowd begin to die down a bit, he then drags up LPL, keeping him in the front facelock and hitting a series of knees right into the face, he jumps up into the air and hits a DDT on LPL and the crowd cheer as Patricks then kips up and goes to the outside, he waits for LPL to rise and looks to set up for the Arabian Facebuster...

MW: Windmill kick! What a kick from La Pulga!

Ref: 1.................................2...........................Kick out!

RJ: 2 ¾ I thought we had a new champ there Michael I really did.

La Pulga Loco pulls up Patricks and the LPL crashes a hard punch into the head, Patricks stumbles backwards but then throws a groggy punch of his own but La Pulga manages to duck underneath it, he then snapmares Patricks down onto the floor, La Pulga Loco then crashes two right footed roundhouse kicks into the back, the sound echoes around the arena, La Pulg Loco then moves around the front of the body and hits another kick but to the side of the head. La Pulga Loco then walks to the corner, he looks around before springboarding to the 2nd rope and then flies off backflipping through the air and nailing a moonsault!

Ref: 1............................2............Kick out!

Patricks pulls the shoulder up off the canvas, La Pulga Loco pulls him up in a sleeper hold, he then drags Patricks down hitting an inverted backbreaker, La Pulga then whips Patricks chest first into the corner, La Pulga Loco gives him no rest-bite as he runs and nails a jumping knee into the back, he lands with two feet on the 2nd rope and leaps onto the back Patricks and hits a back-cracker!

La Pulga doesn’t make the cover but heads up to the top rope once again, he steadies himself up before leaping off.

RJ: Boot to the head from Patricks, If LPL had hit that it would of been over I’m sure of it!

Patricks then kips up and he quickly runs the ropes, he hits a clothesline, LPL rolls up and Patricks meets him with an inverted atomic drop, he hits a knee for good measure before running the ropes and hitting an amazing front flip piledriver!

RJ: It’s got to be over!

Ref: 1.............................2....................Kick out!

MW: NO! Both men have shown so much heart!

Patricks gets to his feet and looks to the sky in desperation, He then waits for LPL to rise before going to whip him into the corner, La Pulga reverses the whip and sends Patricks into the corner, he then nails a shining wizard into the head, he lifts Patricks onto the top rope. La Pulga Loco then goes to the top rope as well, he stands there before kissing his hands and then praying to the heavens. He then leaps up and wraps his legs around the head of Patricks going for a frankensteiner.

RJ: Patricks has kept hold of him, What a counter...ENIGMA BOMB...FROM THE TOP ROPE!

Ref: 1...................................2................................3!

MW: It’s finally over, What a match from these two!

RA: The winner of this match by way of Pinfall and STILL YOUR 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...CHRISTOPHER PAAAAAAAATTTRRRICCKKKSSSSSSS!

*Crowd Pop hugely as Patricks stumbles his way up to his feet and is handed the European Title, the ref places it around his waist and he begins to climb the ropes saluting the fans.

RJ: Amazing effort from La Pulga Loco, I thought he had it won on a few times.

MW: But Patricks managed to use some of the innovation he picked up when fighting Hardcore title matches came in handy.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

*Christopher Patricks is stood preparing for an interview with Clarissa.

C: Christopher, Just moments after your first successful PPV title defence, How are you feeling?

CP: Amazing Clarissa, here is nothing in the world like winning a match on a 6WF PPV. It has to be the greatest feeling on the planet. Tonight i showed everyone i am a deserving champion and someone that should be a champion!

*Crowd pop

I may not be involved in this war, But I definitely know what side I am on. And I look taught La Pulga a lesson in humility and respect for the Uprising tonight, but not before I gave him a couple of lessons of my own! La Pulga looks towards me with envy knowing he’ll never achieve what I have, knowing that he’ll never have support like I do and that scares him! I am the European Champion, and there is no way in hell thats going to change just because LPL wants it to!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:07 am

*The Hardcore Rebellion of Nigel Napalm, Daniel Montgomery and Gregers are stood with Clarissa.

G: Baby, You thought that last months celebrations were good wait until the team of double G take the tag team titles from around the waist of not so perfect execution, I think we will be exerting some serious G on the G...

DM: Woah Gregers get a room! This is before the watershed!

G: Sorry big man, Are you ready for tonight? The Ultimate Little and Large combination ready to take the tag team titles at the first chance?

DM: You know it Gregers! Those two little punks will have never seen someone like the Big F’N Giant, I look forward to them trying to pull off their little pure wrestling moves on me. Besides we also have another weapon...Literally.

G: That’s right Montgomery, Jack and Hart-You best realise that should it come to it we will have no trouble in using Hardcore tactics!

NN: That’s what I like to hear! Tonight Abe Abercorn, You will feel the wrath of all of those who do not want to accept your idealist proposals, all of those who do not want to be told to do but make their own choices. The people who want to see the Hardcore Title around the waist of someone who truly lives up to it’s values and it’s traditions. Real Hardcore legends have held that title, Guys like Gary Johnson who literally put his body on the line for that title! Tonight I show you a real Hardcore Match!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:07 am

Match 3
6WF Tag Team Championships
Perfect Execution (C) vs Daniel Montgomery/Gregers

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Against The Wall and up next for you is tag team action!

MW: And what a match this promises to be, not only a clash of styles between both teams but also a clash in styles of one of the teams involved.

RJ: There sure is Michael, The Tag Team Champions Perfect Execution, Members of Abe Abercorn’s pure wrestling crusade will be looking to continue the message that Abe is sending out, They will be looking to put Pure Wrestling back on the map!

MW: But they face some tough opponents tonight, Members of Nigel Napalm’s Hardcore Rebellion-Gregers and Daniel Montgomery, The ultimate little and large pairing in the history of 6WF. These two have proved to be a hit with these fans ever since aligning with each other following 6WF Chaos, and with Napalm on their side I’m sure they will be looking to bring more Chaos to 6WF with the Hardcore way of life.

RJ: So without further ado, let’s hand over to our ring announcer.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, The following is a TAG TEAM match, scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF Tag Team Championships of the WOOORRLLDD!

*Crowd Pop

RA: Introducing first the challengers, They weigh in at a combined weight of 648lbs, The Team of DANIEL MONTGOMERY AND GREGERS!

"Ya Mama" by Fatboy Slim rings out around the arena and Daniel Montgomery walks out, the man mountain stands at the top of the ramp before raising his arm high into the air and then bringing it down starting off pyro’s at the top of the ramp as “Granite” hits and a Searchlight pans around the arena until stopping on the ramp, the light changes to a spotlight and Gregers turn around outstretched through the pyro’s and the crowd cheer loudly, he slaps hands with Montgomery and the two walk down to the ring, tagging the fans hands, Gregers leaps onto the apron and springboards over the top rope into the ring, Montgomery merely stepping over the rope.

MW: We did tell you that they were the ultimate Little and Large tag team pairing, Montgomery is over 7FT Tall 475lbs where as Gregers 5”6 and 173lbs.

RJ: But that hasn’t stopped these two forming a formidable tag team over this past month, and I look forward to them testing themselves against the tag team champions tonight.

RA: And now, At a combined weight of of 500lbs, They are the REIGNING and DEFENDING 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD, The team of Perfect Jack and Lex Hart-PERFECT EXECUTION!

“We are Perfection” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as the adapted version of Jack’s entrance music hits, Jack and Lex swagger out simultaneously, Tag Team titles over their shoulders, They remove the belts from their shoulders and hold them high at the top of the ramp before sauntering down the ramp, soaking in the loud boos from the crowd. They slide into the ring and climb the ropes, They drop off the ropes and hold their titles right in the faces of Double G.

RJ: These two have only been tagging for three months yet Abe Abercorn has already decided them to be the people to help him in his Pure Wrestling Crusade on 6WF, That is some acknowledgemnt.

MW: There is no denying the technical attributes possessed by these two, but they also have that all important knack of being in the right place at the right time to hit that one winning move. But I look forward to this match tonight and seeing how those technical skills go against big Daniel Montgomery.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick off the match and Perfect Execution huddle in the corner, Perfect Jack comes forward out of the corner and Jack’s arrogant demeanour immediately changes as he looks around to see Daniel Montgomery smirking in the centre of the ring, Jack approaches him apprehensively and the two lock up. Jack moves around the back of Montgomery and quickly places him into a hammerlock, but just as quickly Montgomery throws Jack over with a hip toss.

RJ: That is the raw power that comes with being 7ft and 475lbs!

Jack rolls up to his feet in a state of shock and he runs at Montgomery, he quickly boots him in the gut catching him off guard, Jack continues with boots the gut before running the ropes, he ducks under a massive boot from Montgomery before coming off the opposite side of the ring at Montgomery who this time doesn’t miss with a big belly to belly suplex! He quickly falls down into the cover.

Ref: 1............................2.......Kick out!

Jack makes the kick out but he is hardly given any time to regain his breath as Montgomery drops a big leg down onto the throat of Jack, who rolls back towards the corner, Montgomery stands above Jack before walking across his body, standing on there for a minute to extract maximum pain on Jack’s ribs. Montgomery then tags in Gregers, who springboards off the ropes down into a double leg drop across the chest. He covers Jack...

Ref: 1.....................2...Kick out!

Jack gets a quicker kick out this time and he gets up to his feet and catches Gregers by surprise when hitting a European Uppercut, he then continues with these Uppercuts backing Gregers into the corner but Gregers then drop toe holds Jack head first into the 2nd rope turnbuckle, he then hits a Jeff-Hardy style dropkick in the corner, booting Jack’s head into the turnbuckle, he moves groggily out of the corner and Gregers hits a running one handed bulldog and then makes the cover.

Ref: 1............................2........Kick out!

RJ: Both Gregers and Montgomery have had some good offence so far, Jack has really been dominated by these two.

MW: And it looks set to continue, here comes Big Dan!

Gregers pulls up Jack and irish whips him into the corner, where he makes the tag to Montgomery, Gregers retreats backwards and Montgomery then grabs him by the hand and Irish whips him towards Perfect Jack and Gregers connects with a shining wizard, Montgomery quickly follows up with a big splash in the corner, Gregers then hits a moonsault from the 2nd rope, and Montgomery follows this up with a running splash on Jack!

MW: That’s got to hurt! Great combo from Double G!

Ref: 1.......................2..........Kick out!

Jack barely kicks out and Montgomery pulls him up off the floor quickly, he then clotheslines him down again before moving back and tagging in Gregers.

RJ: Daniel Montgomery is absolutely huge folks and although that is his biggest weapon, it is also his biggest enemy as he will tire quickly, his stamina just won’t be up there with the other three in that ring which means Gregers does do more work.

Gregers goes up to the top rope but by now Jack is up, he runs across and smashes an uppercut into the chin of Gregers who falls forward slightly, Jack puts Gregers onto his shoulders before hitting a rolling fireman’s carry and then making the tag to Lex Hart, he saunters into the ring to loud boos, before he hits a standing moonsault into the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2...Kick out!

Gregers pulls his shoulder up off the canvas, Hart drags him up in a headlock but Gregers spins out of the move before going for a boot, Hart grabs it and Gregers looks for an enzaguri kick but Hart spins him around and then drops him with a clothesline, Gregers rolls up onto his feet and stumbles into towards who hits a double leg takedown, he then starts to drive fists into the face of Gregers who pushes him away quickly, Gregers rises up onto his feet only for Hart to drive a big knee into the side, he then pulls Gregers down on the back of his head with a Russian Leg Sweep.

Ref: 1.......................2.....Kick out!

Hart places Gregers into an armbar, similar to the one used by Abe Abercorn, He twists the arm around viciously stomping down on the shoulder, he then drags Gregers up and hits a judo style hip toss, Gregers rolls up unsteadily and Hart again puts him into the armbar, he drags him into the corner where Jack makes the tag in, he goes up to the top rope and hits a double axe handle onto the arm. Jack pulls up Gregers to his feet and crushes some hard blows into the stomach, he then lifts Gregers up and flips him back down into a gutbuster on his outstretched knee, Jack then holds up the leg of Gregers, he boots the inside of the thigh, he then switches to the other leg and repeats the process, he then goes to put Gregers into a figure four leg lock but Gregers manages to boot him away and then kip up only for Jack to hit a running neckbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1............................2.......Kick out!

Jack then puts Gregers into a sleeper hold, he keeps Gregers grounded looking to slow the pace of the match down but Gregers is having none of it and he is up onto his feet quickly and drives some elbows into the gut of Jack who is forced to release the sleeper, Gregers then edges towards the waiting Montgomery but Jack crunches him to the canvas with a chop-block, Jack then grabs Gregers by the legs and pulls him back towards the corner, he holds the leg and then makes the tag to Hart who goes up to the top rope as Jack puts Gregers in a half boston crab and Hart flies off hitting a big knee into the back.

The two pull up Gregers and place him into a suplex position, they hold Gregers aloft momentarily before hitting the suplex, Gregers rolls up to his feet and Jack whips him across the ring before hitting a drop toe hold and Lex bounces off the ropes and nails a dropkick into the side of the head. Jack leaves the ring as Lex makes the cover.

Ref: 1........................2.............Kick out!

Hart drags Gregers up and he stuns him with a jawbreaker, Gregers stumbles around and Hart bounces off the ropes going for a clothesline...

RJ: Double Clothesline! Both men are down, This is the first break in action in this great match!

Both Gregers and Hart are down, the crowd cheer Gregers loudly as he edges towards the ropes to help him to his feet, Hart quickly follows. they start to slug it out with big shots until Hart gains the advantage with a sharp jawbreaker that catches Gregers off guard, Hart then bounces off the ropes and goes for a spear but Gregers leapfrogs over the top of him and Hart then comes off the opposite rope and Gregers monkey flips him over, only for Hart to land on his feet. Hart then runs towards the grounded Gregers but he kips up and drives Hart down with a spear like move. Hart rolls up groggily as Gregerts hit the ropes and hits a corkscrew neckbreaker, Gregers covers.

Ref: 1..............................2..................Kick out!

Hart barely kicks out and Gregers and He are both down, Gregers then kips up to his feet and edges towards the corner, Hart runs across but Gregers spins and hits a huge superkick into the chin, Hart falls to the canvas and Gregers makes the tag to Montgomery.

*Crowd Pop

RJ: Here comes the Big F’N Giant!

MW: And that was a big F’N splash!

Ref: 1.............................2............Kick out!

Hart gets the shoulder up but Montgomery leans over and grabs him by the head before heaving him up, he hits two rights followed by two lefts and then a big headbutt backing Hart against the ropes, he then whips him across the ring and then back drops Hart into the air and on the way down he changes it into a worlds strongest slam.
MW: What a move! NEW CHAMPIONS!

Ref: 1...................................2..........................Kick out!

Hart barely pushes out of the pinfall, Montgomery looks to the sky in desperation and he turns towards the ref and stares him down, whilst he’s doing this Jack steps in and drags Hart closer to the corner before stepping out as both the ref and Montgomery spin around. Montgomery goes for the legs of Hart but he kicks him away and then tags in Jack, who runs at Big Dan who hits a boot to the gut and follows it with a big DDT! Montgomery doesn’t cover but walks to the corner and then slowly climbs up to the top rope.

RJ: Where’s he going? What’s he doing?

MW: Surely he’s not going to go for a moonsault?

Montgomery takes his time to steady himself and this gives Hart an opportunity, he runs around the apron and hits the ropes causing Montgomery to crotch himself on the top rope, The crowd boo but it turns to cheers as Gregers runs along the apron and hits a flip senton down onto Hart! Jack is up and he manages to pull Montgomery down into a backslide pin.

RJ: His feet are on the ropes ref!

MW: Don’t finish the match like this!

The ref doesn’t see both Jack’s feet on the 2nd rope and makes the count.

Ref: 1...................................2........................3!

*Crowd boo loudly as Jack quickly moves his feet off the ropes and then climbs up to his feet in celebration, the ref drops to the outside and retrieves the tag team titles, Jack also goes to the outside and pulls Hart away from Gregers before snatching the titles.

RA: The winners of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLLL 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, PERFECT EXECCUUUTTTTIIOOOONNNN!

RJ: There’s one victory in the bank for the PWA tonight, Will Abe Abercorn make it two tonight? Or will Nigel Napalm regain some pride for the Hardcore Rebellion. Keep Watching to find out!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

*The door to The Association lockeroom jars open and GDC walks in, Solomon Riddick and Mike Hill immediately rise to their feet and stare down at GDC.

GDC: Easy now boys, I’ve just come to have a word with Mr.McGraw, but as you are hear you may as well stay in here.

DM: Have you heard of knocking GDC? I don’t know what they teach you in Scotland but I call that manners and being polite.

GDC: Pot Kettle Black McGraw. But anyway, It’s only a short one for you McGraw. I know that you are not happy with my decision to make the match between Cassius Zhi and Hobo a H*ll in the Cell match but it seemed the best option.

DM: Well GDC I’m glad you’ve come to your senses and that you are going to change the match...

GDC: Oh no Danny I haven’t come to change the match, Just offering a warning. You see I know that Hell In The Cell matches tend to stop outside interference but just as a back-up plan if any of your guys head out to that ring tonight and try to interfere on behalf of Hobo, He Will Be Fired! But not only will he be fired, Hobo will be fired!

*Hill and Riddick move towards GDC menacingly.

GDC: Hey if you don’t go out there your Jobs are safe, Just make sure you pass that message onto your little friends. And if you are to do this again, next time I won’t be afraid to put you straight on your @$$. Good Day!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:08 am

RJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, now we have a match for the Internet Title and the two men in this match are two of the most decorated Superstars in the 6WF’s history. The 5 time World Champion Hero will take on the 3 time World Champion and of course the current Internet Champion Saint.

MW: Something we need to remember is Hero may be a 5 time world champion but he has never held that Internet Championship and Saint will be out tonight to ensure he never does.

“Hero” starts to play and the crowd go into an ultra pop as Hero walks out onto the stage and the fireworks go off all around the arena as Hero poses at the top of the ramp and the entire arena stands up in applause of Hero. The lights in the arena begin to flicker on and off and lasers shot all around the arena. Hero starts to run down the ramp and slides into the ring before a spotlight drops into the centre of the ring and Pyros explode everywhere and the entire arena pops as Hero makes a title signs to the crowd and smiles.

RJ: Our Hero is here tonight folks and he is going to be facing a monster of biblically proportions in The Saint. To take that Title of the Associations miserably hands is going to be a tough task but if anyone can do it, it’s our Hero.

“New Divide” starts to play and the crowd start to boo as the spotlight comes down on the ramp and the monstrous figure of The Saint walks out into the arena with the Internet title over his shoulders. The lights in the arena turn on as Saint walks down and gets into the ring. He squares up to Hero clearly well out sizing the 5 time world champion and pulls a cocky grin.

RA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS MATCH IS SET FOR ONE FALL AND IT IS FOR THE 6WF INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!! TONIGHT, THE CHAMPION STANDING AT 6FT 6” TALL AND WEIGHTING IN AT AROUND 340LBS AND HAILING FOR MANCHESTER, ENGLAND. HE IS THE THREE TIME 6WF WORLD CHAMPION, HE IS THE DIVINE FORCE, THE PROMISED ONE, THE INTERNET CHAMPION......................THE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINT!

*The majority of fans boo the Saint as he raises his title into the air but a small sections of the crowd cheer him as a homecoming hero but they are drowned out easily by the other fans.”

RA: AND THE CHALLANGER, STANDING TALL AT 5FT 11” AND HAILING FROM BEVERLY HILLS, LOS ANGELES. HE IS A 5 TIME, 5 TIME, 5 TIME WORLD CHAMPION, HE IS THE BEST FRICKEN THING IN THE WORLD TODAY, HE IS OUR HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
RJ: This is it folks, tonight is the night that another major blow is done to the association’s bid for total control. Tonight hero takes the Internet Title home to the uprising, he just has to for every fan in this arena.

The match starts and Hero and Saint go face to face with each other and the fans give a massive pop until Saint delivers a massive slap right to the face of Hero and the goes on a all out attack and knocks Hero down to the mat with a clothesline and then starts to stamp on him repeatedly. Hero gets to his feet but Saint is still on the onslaught and hits Hero with a few punches to the head and then whips him into the opposite ropes. Hero bounces off the ropes and come flying back and right into a slide walk slam from Saint.

Ref:..................1.............Kickout!

MW: Saint going for the quick cover there but it’s going to take a heel of alot more than that to keep Hero down for the 3 count and Saint knows this. He’s just setting the mind set for Hero, that Saint is going to dominate him no matter what.

Saint pulls Hero to his feet and locks in a bear hug on Hero which is clearly causing Hero a great deal of pain. Saint then rams the back off Hero into the turnbuckle and let’s go of the bear hug. Hero falls to the mat and Saint has an evil grin on his face. Hero grabs hold of the ropes and Saint doesn’t even allow him to get to his feet by booting him in the head and then trying to choke him with his boot until the ref gets to the end of the 5 count. Hero is on the mat and Saint circles him before stamping right on the chest of Hero repeatedly until the ref calls him off.

RJ: Hero could be in alot of pain right there, he could have easily broke Hero’s rib cage. What the hell was Saint thinking!

MW: Exactly that RJ, we all know exactly the kind of man that Saint is and this is it. He just wants to hurt people and make people feel as if he is in control of everything.

Hero is helped to his feet by the ref and Saint just stands on the opposite of the ring with a smile on his face and then walks towards Hero. Saint offered Hero a lock up but instead rakes his eyes and the whole arena boo as Saint then runs the ropes but as Saint goes for a clothesline Hero trips him up and Saint falls onto the second rope. The fans hero and screen Hero’s name as he then runs the ropes and swings around to hit Saint with a 619. Saint gets kicked back from the second rope and is on his feet in the middle of the ring totally dazed and then Hero jumps from the top rope and hits Saint with a tornado DDT!

RJ: WHAT A MOVE BY HERO! HERO HAS JUST TURNED THIS MATCH TOTALLY ON ITS HEAD!

Ref:..................1.....................2.................Kickout!

MW: OH! Saint has just kicked out of a fantastic turn around in this match from Hero. And now Hero needs to build on and get Saint ready for an almighty Encore!

Saint gets to his feet and Hero whips him into the ropes and as Saint comes running back Hero ducks and clothesline and as Saint turns around slaps him right in the chest. Saint then goes for a big punch but Hero ducks Saint once again and hits him with a massive slap to the chest. Saint clearly feels the second slap and Hero then whips Saint into the turnbuckle and Saint’s back crashes off the turnbuckle. Saint is clearly in pain but Hero runs at him and hits a shinning Wizard and then goes for a bulldog but Saint pushes Hero off him into the centre of the ring and goes for a running Big Boot!

MW: WHAT A COUNTER! ENCORE.... ENCORE.....ENCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ref:...........................1

..............................................................3......Kickout!!!!!!!!

RJ: NO!!!!!!!!! The ref says that Saint just kicked out, i can’t believe it, i was so sure that Hero had him there.

The fans start a massive Hero chant as he gets to his feet with a smile on his face and then points to the top rope as the fans all cheer. Saint starts to get to his feet as Hero climbs to the top rope and the whole arena starts to cheer. Saint is back on his feet and turns around as Hero is flying through the Air but Saint catches him and plants him to the mat with a spinebuster and the entire arena falls silent as Saint just stands over the body of Hero with a grin on his face.

MW: Saint is doing what he loves right now, looking dominant.

Saint pulls Hero to his feet and starts to punch him into the head and then pushes him into the turnbuckle and hits Hero with a few slaps to the chest and the sound can be heard throughout the arena and Saint then grabs hold to the throat of Hero and chucks him into the centre of the ring. Hero crashes to the mat and Saint walks over and boots him in the jaw and Hero’s face falls to the mat. Saint pulls Hero to his feet and the whole arena start to boo as Saint gets Hero into the Promised Slam position.......BANG!

RJ: DAM IT! Saint hits the promised slam and that has to be it, Saint is going to retain the title as he goes for the pin.

Ref:..........................1

............................................................3.............Kickout!

MW: YES!!!!!!!!!!! HERO KICKS OUT; THE UPRISING IS STILL ALIVE AND FIGHTING!

The fans go crazy as Hero kicks out and Saint has a flush of anger on his face. Hero pulls himself to his feet as Saint gets up and charges at him ramming him into turnbuckle and starts smashing punch after punch into the head of Hero as the fans start a “Saint Sucks” chant! Saint starts to shout at the fans and then picks him Hero and powerslams him to the mat with authority. Saint is clearly angry and kicks the ropes in anger and then stalks Hero, just waiting for him to get to his feet. Hero gets up and Saint lifts Hero up for the Jackhammer......... BANG!

RJ: ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

Ref:............1...................2...................3..........DING! DING! DING!

RJ: MY GOD HE DID IT, HE ACTUALLY DID IT. HERO IS THE NEW INTERNET CHAMPION!

Hero grabs the Internet Championship and slides from the ring with a huge smile on his face. Hero walks up the ramp tagging the fans as he goes and having people applaud him. Hero gets to the top of the stage and Saint is just getting to his feet and he has a look of sheer rage on his face. Hero stand at the top of the ramp with fireworks going off and the Internet title around his waist as the fans chant his name and Saint buries his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:08 am

*The Saint is shown booting trash cans down as he comes back from the ring following his loss to Hero, He boots down some doors and he pulls a producer towards him before knocking him down with a big uppercut.

???: Calm down Saint, If you’d have listened to me all along then you wouldn’t feel all this anguish.

*Cassius walks forward down the corridor and he smiles at The Saint.

Cassius-I hate to say I told you so but I did indeed tell you that if you were to stay with The Association you are just a lackey to Hobo and McGraw, you are not in favour with the powers that be inside The Association and never will be. That’s because you’ve become weak Saint, you need to escape the clutches of The Association to realise your true potential.

The Saint-Cassius I really am not in the mood for this, So I suggest you get out of my face before I have to do it for you.

Cassius-That’s more like it, a bit of aggression, but you think that shows you aren’t weak? You are nothing Sainty, You’ve caved into the fake promises of McGraw and Hobo, you have been blinded by the fake lights of The Association and are now nothing more than a lackey! But I’ll leave you to mull that over, I’ve got a match to prepare for.

*Cassius walks out of the corridor and The Saint starts down the corridor again only to bump into JJ Johnson.

The Saint-Oh what the h*ll do you want Johnson?

JJ: Wow playa yo’ still haven’t got your manners back have you? Well I weren’t going to say nothing but now I will. Yo’ see Sainty I had the upmost respect for you, we been friends, we been rivals but I always respect you no matter what. But now Yo’ seem like you lost a little of yo’ mojo, I think you need to re-evaluate. I still respect you for what you’ve done, but I don’t respect what yo’ doing now. Yo’ made the wrong choice but there’s still time to change it Sainty. Yo’ seem a little empty, yo’ seem to be missing something?

The Saint-Very funny Johnson...

JJ: Well where were yo’ pals Sainty? Yo’ see if you had real friends besides you they’d be out there to help you, they’d appreciate yo’ abilities and what you done, but instead yo’ playing lapdog to Colonel Sanders and the million dollar tramp, and on a par with One Tree Hill! Yo’ better than that, and yo’ need to see that sometimes the grass is greener on the other side playa.

*JJ walks off down the corridor leaving The Saint seething.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

"Brainstorm" plays and the crowd go wild as the Xceptional one, Tyson Armstrong walks out to the ring, he tags hands with the fans at ringside and looks confident as ever! Tyson slides into the ring and stands in the centre of the ring and the fireworks and Pyros go off all around him.

RJ: Tonight, thanks to Danny McGraw, Tyson Armstrong is going to have to defend his fight for the right crown against Solomon Riddick. The man he beat to win the tournament in the first place.

MW: I can’t believe that Tyson has to defend his title. He won that World title shot fair and square but tonight he has to go up against a very formidable opponent in Solomon Riddick, i know he beat him last time but i am not sure if he can win it again this time around.

“Always” starts to play and the whole arena start to boo as one of the founding Association members walks out onto the stage and raises his arms high into the air. The whole arena start up a “TYSON!” chant as Solomon slowly and confidently walks down to the ring. Solomon steps into the ring and stares a hole in the face of Tyson Armstrong.

RJ: Solomon Riddick is a very very dangerous character in the 6WF and i think that tonight could be his night and if he was to win this match and cash in this shot here tonight it would be disastrous for the Uprising as the Association would have two World champions in its ranks.

MW: We just have to hope that Tyson can do what he has done ever since he joined this federation and that is over come all odds and come out the victor.

The bell rings and Tyson and Solomon immediately trade punches, Tyson gets the upper hand and forces Solomon back, Tyson whips Solomon across the ring and back body drops him into the air, with Solomon rolling out of the ring holding his back immediately after the impact! Solomon glares at Tyson and slowly gets back into the ring. Solomon and Tyson lock up and Solomon win over and pushes Tyson into the ropes and then scoops him up and slams him to the mat. Tyson quickly get up to his feet though and tries to go for a clothesline on Solomon but he lifts Tyson into a slide swing slam and Tyson crashes to the mat.

MW: A very nice move there from Solomon unfortunately. Tyson has started off well unfortunately Solomon has started off just that little bit better.

Solomon shapes to go blow for blow with Tyson again, but kicks him in the ribs, Solomon hits a forearm to the face and takes a few steps back. Solomon then grabs hold of Tyson’s throat but before he can go for the Chokeslam Tyson kicks Solomon in the gut and then rams his shoulder into the steel ring post behind the turnbuckle. Solomon’s shoulder collides with the ring post and causes the ring to shudder a little. Solomon comes out from the turnbuckle and Tyson is quickly upon him and hits him with a few punches to the skull and then lifts Solomon up and powerbombs him to the mat.

RJ: A very nice powerbomb there from the Texan Tyson Armstrong!
Ref:......................1....................2................Kickout!

Solomon just kicks out of the hold and then Tyson drags him to his feet and whips him into the corner. Solomon’s back crashes into the corner and then Tyson hits him with a clothesline that sends him crashing back into the corner. Tyson grabs hold of the head of Solomon and pounds him a good number of times and getting Solomon very dazed and then runs the ropes looking for the BIG BOOT!...... BANG!

MW: CHOKESLAM! WHAT A CHOKESLAM FROM SOLOMON RIDDICK!

Ref:........................1

.....................................................3....Kickout!

RJ: Now that was a close one there for Tyson, he is going to need to be careful with what he does. Solomon is a very dangerous opponent and no mistakes can be made on the part of Tyson if he hopes to move on and win back his right to a world title shot.

Solomon chokes Tyson illegally with his boot, the referee begins a 5 count which Solomon breaks himself at 4, he ignores the referee's telling off, and stomps angrily several times at the head of Tyson Armstrong! Solomon then pulls Tyson to his feet and locks in a headlock on Tyson. Tyson struggles as he attempts to get out of the hold and hits Solomon with a few elbow shots to the ribs and manages to escape the hold but just as he gets out he turns right into a big right from Solomon!

MW: DEVILS ADVOCATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ref:.....................1

............................................3.....Kickout!

RJ: YES!!!!!!!! Tyson has just kicked out of the Devil’s Advocate, thank god because Tyson doesn’t deserve to lose his world title shot here tonight.

Solomon looks annoyed and pulls Tyson to his feet and locks in another headlock only this time Tyson is ready and counters the headlock manoeuvre. Solomon gets whipped across the ring and Tyson starts to fist fight as he comes back off the ropes. Solomon again goes for another Devil’s advocate but this time Tyson ducks and.............. TYSONATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ref:.....................1

...............................................3.....DING DING DING!

MW: Tyson Armstrong wins here tonight ladies and Gentlemen and he keeps the right to face a world champion, at any time, any place and anywhere.

RJ: What a massive win this is here tonight for both Tyson Armstrong and the Uprising. This is fantastic, tonight is looking like the night of the Uprising!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:09 am

Match 5
Mike Hill vs. JJ Johnson

RJ: And if you thought the PPV we’ve had so far has been good, you haven’t seen anything yet, up now we have the Uprising versus The Association, JJ Johnson versus Mike Hill.

MW: And JJ has decided to take down The Association one by one, and Mike Hill is first on the list.

RJ: But Mike Hill is no pushover, he will give the fight right back to JJ Johnson.

‘The Next Big Thing’ hits out as the crowd boo as Mike Hill swaggers out holding a cricket bat, he sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring and the referee snatches the bat off of Mike, who snarls at him before settling down and leaning calmly in the corner as the crowd chant; “YOU SUCK!”

MW: Mike Hill since joining The Association has become a lot more confident.

RJ: You mean c0cky.

‘It’s a Fight’ starts to play and the crowd pop, electric blue lights flash around the arena before JJ steps out onto the stage, he does the Coalition salute before running down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans on the way and jumps up onto the apron, he points at Mike Hill who slides out of the ring, JJ gets into the ring.

RJ: I still can’t believe he’s back, after all he went through at Pain.

JJ climbs onto the turnbuckle and lifts his arms in the air as the crowd chant for him, he drops off the corner but immediately falls to his knees as Mike Hill who had slid back into the ring low blows him, the bell rings as Mike stomps on the back of JJ, Hill drags JJ to the corner and starts pushing JJ’s face against the ring post before the referee drags Mike back. The former Hardcore Champ grabs the leg of JJ and starts pushing against it with his foot as he pulls back with his leg. Mike jumps on to JJ’s ribs as the Franchise Initiative rolls around in pain. Mike drags JJ up and connects with a DDT, 1...2...kick out! Mike slams the mat and then climbs up to the top rope.

MW: Mike has been in control of the match so far and is now going for a big move from above.

Mike is up on the top rope as the fans boo, he sticks his middle finger up at them before going for a moonsault, but JJ moves! JJ rolls out of the way and Mike connects face first with the mat, he writhes in pain as both men lay down, JJ starts pushing himself up and he gets up to his feet, as Mike flips up, but is put right back down with a clothesline, JJ runs and bounces off the ropes and comes back connecting with a knee to Mike before running again and lifting him up for an Atomic Drop, he whips him into the corner and sprints at him connecting with a shoulder thrust.

RJ: What an explosion of energy from JJ Johnson!

JJ starts punching Mike in the corner, connecting with a combo of right and left jabs before he does the Coalition Salute and connects with a massive uppercut sending Mike slumping down. JJ grabs Mike’s ankle and drags him to the middle of the ring and puts him in the ankle lock. Mike immediately rolls out of it and kicks JJ away before scurrying to the corner and holding onto the ropes as JJ is held back by the referee, Mike uses the time to refresh himself and get back to his feet, he laughs at JJ before mocking him, JJ charges at him and goes for a clothesline but Mike ducks underneath JJ’s arm and then rolls to the side before connecting with a dropkick to JJ.

MW: Mike Hill has got the advantage again.

JJ goes over the ropes to the outside of the ring, Mike takes a run up before sprinting and using the ropes to springboard, he goes flipping to the outside, but JJ catches him and connects with a VIP Experience on the outside.

RJ: Oh my God! JJ just hit the VIP Experience!

JJ falls onto his back trying to get his breath back as the crowd chant for him, he pushes himself up and grabs Mike, as the referee’s count gets to 7. He rolls Mike into the ring before sliding in himself, he lays one hand over Mike. 1...2...foot on the rope. Mike sticks his leg out and rests his foot on the rope, JJ slams his hand down on the mat, and lifts himself up. He lifts Mike up, who pokes JJ in the eye and then punches him, he pushes JJ away before connecting with three fast kicks to the ribs and then shoulder barging JJ into the corner, Mike grabs JJ and hits him with a bulldog. Mike grabs the legs of JJ, and puts him in a Boston Crab, JJ immediately grabs the ropes but Mike doesn’t let go, 1...2...3...4 Mike releases the hold before he is disqualified, and stands back up, he climbs up to the top rope, and the crowd are booing, JJ is back onto his feet and Mike jumps off with a 450 splash, but midair, he catches JJ with legs and turns the move into a hurricana, and hooks the leg. 1...2...3kick out!

MW: Mike nearly had JJ there.

Mike shakes his head before getting to his feet, JJ is holding his back as he rolls towards the ropes, which he uses to get up, Mike runs at him and goes for a clothesline, but JJ ducks it and grabs Mike and hits a Farooq Spinebuster, JJ lifts his arm in the air and when Mike stands back up he connects with a massive right fist to the face of Mike, and one with his left, then JJ grabs Mike and lifts him up for a suplex and connects, the crowd are going wild as JJ stands in the middle of the ring full of energy, Mike gets up and turns straight into a big boot which sends him into the corner, JJ takes a run up and goes for a running clothesline into the corner, but Mike dodges it and JJ smashes into the turnbuckles, Mike goes to take advantage of it with a Backstabber, but JJ doesn’t fall down with him and JJ turns around with fire in his eyes, he hits Mike with a combo of punches before whipping him into the ropes, when Mike comes running back JJ lifts him up into a bear hug, before lifting him onto his shoulders and hitting a Samoan Drop.

RJ: JJ owns this match at the moment; Mike just can’t get in any offense.

JJ stands up and does the Coalition Salute, as the crowd chant for him, he grabs Mike’s leg and puts him in another ankle lock, Mike screams out in pain and reaches for the ropes, but can’t get to them. Mike looks in real pain as JJ keeps the ankle lock held in, Mike looks ready to tap, but with one last push he kicks back and it gives him a second to escape the hold, he tries to stand up, but the ankle gives way, he limps as JJ sizes him up before running at him and going for a clothesline, Mike manages to duck it, and limp away from JJ, the former Internet Champ looks at him with a fury and runs at him, but Mike ducks a second clothesline attempt and this time leaps and smashes into JJ’s knee causing the Uprising member to topple to the mat. Mike crawls to the corner and uses the ropes and turnbuckles to help himself up.

MW: Neither man is going to lose this match easily.

Mike starts climbing up to the top rope, and he dives off connecting with a frog splash. 1...2...3kick out! JJ kicks out and Mike pushes himself back up, he hits an elbow drop, before running and jumping on the ropes going for a lionsault, but JJ rolls out of the way. Mike holds his chest while rolling on the mat, JJ jumps to his feet, and Mike also pushes himself up, JJ hits a combination of punches, but Mike just headbutts him back and jumps up connecting with a neckbreaker, he grabs JJ’s arm and slides out of the ring, he smashes JJ’s arm against the ring post, before he climbs up onto the apron, and then up onto the top rope.

RJ: Swanton Bomb!

Mike connects with the highflying move and goes for a pin, 1...2...kick out! JJ almost throws Mike off of him and then rolls over to the corner and uses the ropes to get to his feet. Mike is back up, as JJ just gets to his feet, Mike kicks JJ in the side and then rolls out of the way as JJ goes for a big swinging punch, Mike gets back up and goes for a super kick, but JJ catches his leg and pushes it away, but Mike just comes swinging back and connects with a hard kick to the side of JJ’s head, JJ manages to stay on his feet as Mike comes running back at him and hits a jumping crossbody, and hooks the leg! 1...2...kick out! Mike slams the mat in frustration, JJ gets back to his feet, but out of nowhere Mike connects with an Over the Hill! 1...2...3!

MW: Mike Hill has won it!

RJ: NO! The referee is saying JJ Johnson had his foot on the rope!

MW: My god!

Mike eyes widen in shock as he sees JJ’s foot resting on the bottom rope, Mike Hill starts to climb to the top rope, he signals for it and goes for The Next Big Move, but as he goes to connect with JJ, the Franchise Initiative manages to just get out of the way, Mike connects painfully with the mat and both men lay down on the mat. 1...2...3....4...5...6...7

RJ: If neither man gets up, this ends in a no contest!

8...JJ starts to stir, he manages to start pushing himself up, and just stands up as the referee was about to say 10, he stands in the middle of the ring exhausted as the crowd chant his name, he grabs Mike and puts him in the VIP Experience position, and hits it! 1...2...3shoulder up! JJ can’t believe it as Mike just manages to get the shoulder up, JJ stands back up and lifts Mike up onto the turnbuckle, and hits an Access All Areas, but suddenly ‘New Divide’ hits out and JJ looks up onto the stage for The Saint, but is clubbed from behind by The Saint, the self-proclaimed Divined One grabs the referee and chokeslams him to the outside of the ring and grabs JJ hitting him with the Saint’s Row, The Saint starts signalling for somebody to come down the ramp.

MW: Here comes the Association’s personal referee Henry Johnson!

Henry Johnson slides into the ring as The Saint lays Mike Hill over JJ.

Ref:........1..........2..........3! DING! DING! DING!

Mike is helped up by the Saint, and Henry Johnson and Saint lift the extremely groggy Mike Hill’s arms into the air as the crowd boo.

RJ: JJ Johnson has been screwed here by the Association!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:10 am

*The camera shows JJ Johnson sat down in the Uprising Lockeroom placing his wrestling gear into his bag following his loss to Mike Hill, Cassius Zhi walks into the locker-room, JJ jolts around and looks at Cassius.

Cassius-JJ Johnson, I would see that was an impressive victory out there but then I saw that you lost

JJ Johnson: Cassy, Cassy, Cassy I see yo’ as gracious as ever playa.

Cassius-Listen Johnson, You only refer to me as Cassius, I am not Cassy and I am not one of your “playa’s” I am a World Super-Power JJ, And you know that more than anyone. And you know what it makes me sick knowing that I am fighting on the same side as not only one but two Americans, But I suppose that like all the others you’re going to give me your help, although I do not want or need it!

JJ: Oh I see Cassius, I know what yo’ are like, Yo thinkin yo’ some sort of independent warrior. And you know, I appreciate that being American. After all today is the day to celebrate...the day of independence...JJ Johnson emulating George Washington... JJ Johnson represents the freedom fighters...That is what we are Cassius. Yo’ know it, Yo’ know that deep down we’re both alike...Yo’ know we both fighting on the same side...Yo’ know that we are one of the same.

Cassius-How dare you Johnson? How dare you compare me to your pitiful country, How dare you make a comparison between me and George Washington. I am nothing alike, I am better than that. I come from the ultimate race of individuals, the superior race in the world, and that race gives me power that you can only dream of. The power to say I don’t want your help.

JJ Johnson: Not now Cassy, But soon enough yo’ realise that you don’t only need me but all the Uprising, Yo’ just better hope that we’re still around to help yo’ @$$.

Cassius-Oh typical American once again, the empty threats and promises, it makes me sick.

*Cassius walks off...

JJ:What's his problem?
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:11 am

Ladder Match
HARDCORE TITLE
Abe Abercorn vs. Nigel Napalm

RJ: After the previous brilliant match, up now we have one that could end very very badly.

MW: Not only is this between two people who practically hate each other, one of them who has broken bones with his bare hands but the other is a psychopath who is willing to do anything to get results.

RJ: And 6WF management decided it would be a good idea to give them weapons and ladders.

MW: If there are young children watching, I suggest they turn away now, leave the room, because this will definitely not be suitable.

‘Pushin’ On’ starts to play and the majority of the crowd boo, Abe Abercorn steps out, he has the Hardcore Title around his waist, he walks over to a part of the crowd that are wearing Pure Wrestling T-shirts and are cheering him, he shakes their hands before nodding and talking to them and carrying on walking while he shakes his head at the rest of the crowd. He climbs into the ring and hands the Hardcore Title to the referee, he looks around at the ladders surrounding the ring in disgust.

RJ: Abe is fighting not just for the Hardcore Title, but for the Pure Wrestling Alliance.

‘Killing in the Name Of’ hits out as the crowd start cheering really loudly, other than the Pure Wrestling fans, Napalm walks out down the ramp already holding a steel chair, he smashes it down on the barrier where the Pure Wrestling fans are, who get scared and back off, toppling over in the process as Napalm laughs manically, Nigel climbs up onto the apron, a mad look in his eye as he stares at Abe as the crowd chant his name.

MW: What a complete and utter change, only a few months ago these fans hated Napalm and now they cheer him.

The referee starts explaining the rules to both of them, but Napalm gets a massive cheer as he cuts off the referee by swinging the chair at Abe, but the former Internet Champion dodges the chair shot and hits a chop to the arm of Napalm causing him to drop the chair and Abe kicks him in the gut and puts him in a headlock, he spins him around, so his face is pointing towards the ceiling, and Abe twists his arm under his back while keeping the headlock locked in, Napalm starts shaking his whole body, as Abe struggles to keep the hold locked in, Nigel gets out of it and pushes Abercorn away and then Napalm spears Abe viscously, slamming into the corner.

RJ: Already we have seen both contrasting styles.

Abe slumps into the corner as Nigel slides out of the ring and grabs a ladder he slides it into the ring, and then goes under the ring and takes out another steel chair, a table and some barbed wire, he throws it all into the ring. Napalm gets into the ring and is looking at all the weapons choosing which one to use first when suddenly Abe grabs him from behind and hits a Reverse DDT before putting Nigel in an arm bar, Nigel gets out of the hold straight away though pushing Abe away and then he grabs the chair and slams it against the legs of Abe, causing the Hardcore Champ to fall to his knees, Nigel stands up with the chair in his hands and slams it against the back of Abe, he puts the chair down on the mat and lifts Abe up into the air, ready to hit a powerbomb onto the chair, but Abe starts punching Napalm in the head before being dropped back to his feet, Abe connects with a Border Town Takedown.

MW: Abe still has not even attempted to use a weapon.

RJ: Until now maybe?

Abe grabs the ladder and it looks like he is ready to hit Napalm who is on the ground with it, but instead he just sets the ladder up underneath the championship, he checks it is steady before beginning the climb, he is halfway up when Napalm starts to stir, the former TAW Champion gets to his feet as Abe is close to the top and climbs as fast as he can up the ladder and hits Abe when he gets to the top, Abe wobbles a bit, but regains his balance, Abe starts shouting at Napalm before connecting with a right hand, and then a left, he puts Napalm in a headlock, but Nigel starts to lift Abe up in the air, still in the headlock, and both men nearly go flying off of the ladder, but Nigel holds on to the ladder as Abe holds onto Nigel, Napalm goes to grab the title, now that Abe has fallen halfway down the ladder, but Abe drops down to the mat and starts to push the ladder over, Nigel goes flying and smashes down on the mat.

MW: How are Abe and Nigel going to survive this?!

Abe grabs Napalm, and puts him between two rungs of the ladder and starts pulling on his back, putting him in a submission hold around the metal of the ladder, Napalm looks in serious pain as his back is bent over the metal of the ladder, Abe releases the hold and walks over to the middle of the ring, he lifts up the barbed wire and looks at it as the crowd boo, Abe walks over to Napalm, he wraps it around the shoulder of Napalm, who is now out of between the rungs of the ladder, he goes to lock in the arm bar, but he looks at the barbed wire, and shakes his head, he is about to take the barbed wire off when Napalm throws his arm forward, using the barbed wire to hit Abe’s face, slicing his cheek, as the first bit of blood in the match begins to flow. Nigel pushes himself up, and unwraps the barbed wire from his shoulder, which has left several cuts, and wraps it around his hand, the barbs clearly digging in, he punches Abe with the barbed wire fist, before chopping him with it too.

RJ: Nigel Napalm is sick, but it’s working!

Nigel picks up a steel chair and slams it off of the back of Abe, who has fallen to all fours, Nigel slams the chair into Abercorn’s back over and over again before Abe lays out in the middle of the ring, Napalm walks over to the wooden table and sets it up, he grabs Abe and carries him over to the table and lays him on it, Napalm begins to climb up to the top rope, he looks ready to dive off when Abe begins to stir, so he drops from the top, he goes to smack Abe but the Hardcore Champ grabs the arm of Napalm and flips him over the table, Abe gets off of the table, still holding the arm of Napalm, he uses his leg to twist Nigel Napalm’s arm around it.

MW: Abe can’t win by submission, but he is wearing Napalm down with all these holds.

Abe slams his knee down onto the forearm of Napalm who screams out in pain, Abe walks over to the ladder and sets it back up again underneath the hanging championship, Abe turns around and grabs Napalm, he puts him in a headlock and connects with a DDT. But on the way down for the DDT, Napalm swings wildly with a chair and connects with the back of Abe’s head, causing both men to crash to the mat. The majority of the crowd are chanting for Napalm, but a small section of the fans chant for Abe, Nigel is the first to stir, pushing himself up, as Abe does the same shortly after, Abe dodges a punch attempt from Napalm, but then the former TAW Champion dodges an elbow from Abe and then grabs him around the wait, Napalm throws Abe into the ladder, causing the ladder to fall down onto the ropes and Abe crash into it.

RJ: Napalm is really using the weapons to his full advantage.

Nigel picks up a battered steel chair, and walks over to Abe ready to hit him with it, but Abe jumps up and dropkicks the chair back into Napalm’s face and then walks up to him, twisting the arm of Napalm behind his back, Abe walks Nigel over to the ropes, and twists him around them, he stomps onto the ankles of Nigel while pulling back his head, bending Napalm’s back over the ropes, before releasing him and allowing Napalm to flop down to the outside. Abe looks at Nigel in disgust before sliding out of the ring himself, he grabs Napalm and goes to put him in an ankle lock, but Napalm grabs Abe and throws him wildly towards the fan barrier and Abe crashes his back into it, Nigel gets to his feet and goes for a massive spear which causes both men to go flying through the barrier.

MW: These two are literally destroying the 6WF arena.

Napalm gets to his feet and the crowd are going crazy for him, he grabs a drink from a nearby fan and drinks it up before throwing the cup at Abe’s head who is crawling through the fans, who are being pushed back by security, Napalm goes to kick Abe in the ribs, but the Purist wrestler grabs the leg of Napalm causing him to fall to the floor, Abe gets to his feet and runs towards the backstage area, Napalm gets up, and he starts chasing Abe, carrying a steel chair. The camera cuts to the backstage corridor where Abe is pushing people out of the way and running, Nigel comes sprinting after him, holding the chair and screaming at him.

RJ: Napalm and Abe can’t even keep it to the ring.

Abe goes running around a corner and as Napalm runs around it, he meets Abe who is shaking his head at Napalm, with Lex Hart and Perfect Jack stood next to him, but out of nowhere Daniel Montgomery and Gregers run and take out Lex and Jack. Abe runs away once more as Nigel goes sprinting after him, Abe turns straight into a fan who is carrying three tubs of popcorn, he ducks while screaming in terror as Napalm swings the chair wildly and just misses Abe and the fan. Abe manages to keep going and runs out onto the ramp as Nigel looks angry while he slams the steel chair against a wall and carries on after Abe. Napalm comes flying out from behind the curtain as the crowd cheer for him, Abe trips and starts scurrying back towards the ring as Nigel stalks him holding the chair.

MW: Abe has nowhere to run.

Napalm swings the chair at Abe and connects painfully with the arm, before slamming it over his head busting Abe open, Napalm wipes his fingers through the blood and wipes it on his chest, before lifting Abe up and crashing him into the ring post, Abe slumps down, blood pouring from his forehead. Napalm looks around the arena with a mad look in his eye, he lifts Abe up ready to hit the Perplex Plex, on the outside of the ring, but Abe manages to get out of it and land on his feet behind Napalm, but Nigel is quick to react and hits Abe with a clothesline before sliding into the ring, which has the ladder, a set up table, three steel chairs and some barbed wire strewn around it, Nigel sets up the ladder underneath the championship, and starts climbing up to the top, his legs aren’t in a very good state from all the running and submission moves, so he scales the ladder slowly, he is near the top when out of nowhere, Abe jumps onto the ladder, just underneath him, and grabs Napalm’s leg, stopping him getting any further.

RJ: Say what you like, but that is hardcore from Abe right there, to still be in the position to stop Napalm after going through all that abuse with weapons.

Abe pulls Napalm down and then hits him with a chop, before grabbing his arm and almost snapping it with one quick move and then hitting a hip toss, before grabbing the ankle of Napalm and putting him in ankle lock, he keeps the hold locked in for a good minute while Nigel screams out in pain, before he grabs a steel chair, and wraps it around the ankle of Napalm, he crushes the ankle between the steel chair and once again puts him in the ankle lock as Napalm immediately starts tapping, which doesn’t mean anything. Abe releases the hold and smiles as he stands up, he starts shouting, that ‘Pure Wrestling is the only way!’ Abe sets the ladder up properly, really taking his time, he takes one step before taking one look around the arena and taking another step, slowly he makes his way up the ladder and gets to the top, he goes to untie the belt from the top, before the ladder is suddenly pushed away from underneath him, and Abe is just hanging onto the belt.

MW: My god! How is that man still standing!

Napalm is stood up with a mad look in his eye, the steel chair still enclosed around his ankle, he grabs Abe and pulls him down before putting him in the powerbomb position. And slamming him through the table! Napalm just collapses out of exhaustion while holding his ankle in pain and pulling the chair off. Both men lay completely out, and Nigel pulls himself onto Abe and lifts the leg up for the pin as the referee shakes his head.

RJ: That is how much this match has taken out of these men, Nigel went for the pin right there, forgetting that the only way to win, is to scale the ladder, and take the belt.

Napalm starts slamming the mat down as the crowd start clapping for him, he pushes himself up and walks over to the ladder, he sets it up and starts to climb up it, ready to take the belt, Nigel reaches the top as the crowd are going wild for him, he lifts his arms up to take it when suddenly he just falls down, slamming to the mat, as Abe stands by and watches him crash next to him, into the remains of the table, which cut into him.

MW: My god!

Replays show that Abe had climbed up to the ladder and low blowed Napalm before dropping back down and then Napalm crashes to the mat. Abe looks over Napalm, and lifts him up by his hair, he puts him into the position, and hits the DVD onto a steel chair, busting Napalm open, Abe grabs Napalm’s arms and digs his knee into his back as he pulls him back, digging the knee in. Abe releases the hold as Napalm just flops down, he starts to climb the ladder as the crowd boo him, he takes the belt and undoes the knot keeping it up there before climbing back down as the bell rings and the crowd go mental with abuse at him.

RJ: Abe went through a hellacious match here tonight, and has come out of it Hardcore Champion still.

MW: But Napalm will feel that he could have won the title, he was just millimetres from it.

RJ: We’ll go this now as the ring is cleared up.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:12 am

*Snake Eyes is stood backstage with Clarissa.

C: Snake Eyes...

*Crowd Pop

C: You are just moments away from facing Crime Lord and Jerome Dubois for the 6WF Championship, Does this feel slightly strange having been 6WF Champion for so long?

SE: Well Clarissa you’ll never understand this but as a Champion the belt becomes a part of you, And when Crime Lord took that away from me a part of me was lost, and for a week or so that really put me off my game but now that I am chasing the title I realise I am in a stronger position than ever, there is no pressure on me whatsoever going into this match where as Crime Lord has the pressure of knowing that there is not only one man but two men gunning for that belt, He is now the target now not me.

C: And how do you feel about Crime Lord’s comments from Shutdown regarding just how big this rivalry has become?

SE: For once I completely agree with Crime Lord, The feeling is mutual! You are right about this being bigger then the championship, there are times I think I would not be bothered with the title as long as I could see you leaving this arena a broken man, finally admitting I am better then you.

??: You seem to be forgetting someone monsieur Snake Eyes!

*Jerome Dubois walks onto the screen.

JD: It iz all I hear, Crime Lord zis, Crime Lord zat! You seem to be forgetting Jerome Dubois, La Phenomenon Le France! I am the one man who iz not fooled by you. Snakey is no different from Crime Lord. Snakey is bully. He realised I am better dan him! Where he failed i succeed! I pinned ze 6WF champion someding dat he could not do to capture ze title. Dus, he bullied his way into a match by intimidating our GM GDC. If you were now to look up Snakey in ze dictionary ze words, "Fraud", "Jealousy", and once more "Coward" Would emerge. Don't let dem fool you both of zese men are bully's! Snakey bullied his way into title opportunities! He just used a different method.

*Snake Eyes begins to talk but Crime Lord walks forward.

CL: Oh diddums, Are you scared of big, bad Crime Lord? I hear you Dubois whinging that I’m a bully! Do you think that bothers me? That is what I live my life upon, on the premise that when I can no longer bully people into submission then that is the time to go. But with you two competing with me, that day will never come!

You are both weak and insecure, deep down you both know that you will not beat me and that is why you are putting forward your case of being bullied by me, well you know what they say if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Good Luck out there, you’ll need it!

*Crime Lord walks off as Snake Eyes and Dubois stare down each other.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:12 am

RJ: And now ladies and Gentlemen it is the 6WF World title match, Snake eye and Jerome Dubois will take on the 6WF World Champion, Crime Lord.

“Rain Wizard” starts to play and Crime Lord walks out to the stage to a chorus of boos and Jeers which he just greets with an evil smile. Crime Lord swaggers down to the ring and then steps into the ring. Crime Lord stands in the centre of the ring as fireworks go off all around him and then he raises his 6WF world title to the arena and they all start to boo and jeer loud which but causes Crime Lord to smile more.

RJ: That is our 6WF world champion and tonight i hope he loses it. I hate that we have a man like Crime Lord at the top of our company it’s just plain wrong in my opinion.

MW: You can’t deny that he deserves it RJ, i mean look at it. He won a 30 man battle royal to get his world title shot and then beat Snake eyes for it. Crime Lord may not be the best of men but he proved at Chaos to be the best in the 6WF and no one can deny that.

“Good Life” starts to play and the whole arena explodes with cheers and applause as Snake eyes runs out from backstage and bolts down to the ring. Snake eyes tags all the fans he runs past and then slides into the ring and goes to the top rope and makes a title sign and then points to Crime Lord as Crime Lord shakes his head is disapproval.

MW: Well there is the former 6WF world champion. The Golden Boy of the 6WF certainly looks very different without his World title doesn’t he but that could all be changed tonight as Snake eyes looks to win back what he feels he never should have lost.

RJ: Well Crime Lord and Jerome Dubios will have something to say about that if they get the chance.

“La Marseillaise” booms out into the arena and the fans applaud as Jerome walks out onto the stage and heads to the ring. He has his eyes firmly locked on Snake eyes and doesn’t take them off him until he gets into the ring and then he makes a title sign before smiling at Snake eyes. Jerome then stares at Crime Lord who has just handed the world title over to the Announcer.

RA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS MATCH IS SET OF ONE FALL AND IT WILL BE CONTESTED UNDER TRIPLE THREAT RULES. THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH WILL BE CROWNED THE 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHAMPION, STANDING AT 6FT 5” TALL AND WEIGHTING IN AT 320LB AND HAILING FOR LANCASTER, ENGLAND. HE IS THE IRON MAN, THE LORD OF CRIME, THE 6WF WORLD CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!! CRIME LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE CHALLENGER, STANDING TALL AT 6FT 3”, WEIGHTING IN AT 275LBS AND HAILING FROM PARIS, FRANCE. HE IS THE PRIDE OF FRANCE, THE FRENCH CRUSADER, THE LONGEST EVER INTERNET CHAMPION......... JEROME DUBIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND FINALLY, STANDING AT 5FT 11” TALL AND WEIGHTING IN AT180LBS, HE HAILS FROM NEWCASTLE, ENGLAND. HE IS THE FORMER 6WF WORLD CHAMPION, THE VIPER........ SNAKE EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: I can’t wait for this, three of the biggest and most impressive superstars in the history of the 6WF here tonight, i can’t believe we are about to see such a star studded event.

The ref calls for the bell and Crime Lord is charged at by Jerome Dubios and Snake eyes. Jerome clotheslines Crime Lord and then Snake eyes hits him with a few jabs to the face. Jerome whips Crime Lord into the opposite ropes and Snake eyes smacks Crime Lord right in the face with a drop kick. Snake eyes and Jerome seem to be working together well as Crime Lord gets to his feet once again and Snake eyes come flying off the top rope and hits Crime Lord with a missile drop kick to the face and at the same time Jerome Dubios hits Crime Lord with a spear......

Ref:.............1.............2..........Break!

RJ: Looks like there is some problems with this alliance as Jerome went for the pin there.

Jerome gets to his feet and starts arguing with Snake eyes until he has had enough and grabs Snake eyes and throws him into the turnbuckle and starts pounding down on him. Snake eyes gets hit in the head multiple times before finally relenting. Snake eyes gets to his feet and Jerome scoops him up and powerslams him to the mat. Jerome stands over Snake eyes but is clubbed on the back of the head by Crime Lord. Crime Lord picks up Jerome and hits him with a big uppercut of the face which totally destabilizes him and Crime Lord then whips Jerome into the ropes and hits him with a Spinebuster.

Ref:................1.................2.............Kickout!

MW: Crime Lord thought he had the pin there but Jerome was able to kick out from that. Crime Lord has the advantage here however with Snake eyes and Jerome Dubois both down on the mat.

Crime Lord decided to leave Jerome and goes after Snake eyes. Crime Lord pulls snake eyes to his feet and then forces him into the corner. Crime Lord starts to attack Snake eyes with punch after punch and there is nothing Snake eyes can do. Crime Lord then drags Snake eyes into the centre of the ring and sets him sitting up straight......

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: MISSED!!!!!!!!! ROLL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ref:...............1.......................2...............Break!

Snake eyes manages to duck under the knee of Crime Lord and roll up for the pin but just as the ref is about to count three Jerome jumps in to break up the pin. Snake eyes gets to his feet and Jerome charges at him but Snake eyes drops him onto the second rope and then whole arena cheer as Snake eyes goes to run the ropes but Crime Lord is back on his feet and charges at Snake eyes only for him to also be drops onto the second rope. Snake eyes runs the ropes and swings around them......

RJ: DOUBLE 619!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A MOVE BY SNAKE EYES, BUT WHO DOES HE GO FOR!

MW: LOOKS LIKE CRIME LORD!........ END OF THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ref:..................1

...............................................BREAK!

Jerome just manages to break the pin on Crime Lord and Snake eyes much to snake eyes fury as the ref says it was only a two count. The fans in the arena cannot believe it and Snake eyes kicks the ropes in frustration. Jerome is pull himself to his feet and Snake eyes charges at him and rams him into the turnbuckle. Jerome is a little stunned by Snake eyes attack and then Snake eyes hits him with a roundhouse kick right to the face before hitting a tornado DDT from the top rope!

Ref:.....................1.............................2....................................3........Kickout!

MW: My god the ref say that it was only a two count, i can’t believe that Snake eyes hasn’t got the pin here.

Snake eyes gets to his feet and stares down at Jerome Dubios with hatred in his eyes and then turns around but it taken out by Crime Lord. Crime Lord spears Snake eyes to the mat and starts to hit him with punch after punch to the head and then pulls him to his feet. Snake eyes is a little dazed and Crime Lord grabs a hold of him and scoops him onto his shoulders.......

RJ: LOCK AND LOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

MW: COUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ref:....................1

...............................................3..........Kickout!

Snake eyes cannot believe it. The ref is saying it was only a two count and the whole arena are booing as Crime Lord gets back to his feet. Snake eyes gets up and Crime Lord charges at him but both me completely forget about Dubois who come out of nowhere and take both men out with a double clothesline. Jerome picks up Crime Lord and powerslams him to the outside of the ring and he lands with a sickening thud! Jerome then turn his attention back to Snake eyes who is back on his feet. Jerome grabs hold of Snake eyes and whips him into the opposite ropes. Snake eyes comes flying back right into a side walk slam!

Ref:.............1...............2.............Kickout!

Jerome drags Snake eyes to his feet and starts to hit him with a few body shots before lifting Snake eyes into the air. Snake eyes is on the shoulders of Jerome Dubois and the whole arena know what’s coming next and just as Jerome goes for the Culture Shock Snake eyes slides off his shoulder and goes for a clothesline but Jerome see it coming.....

RJ: AU REVOIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MW: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAM IT!

Ref:.....................1.........................2.................................3 DING! DING! DING!
RA: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match and still your 6WF world champion, CRIME LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reply shows just as Jerome hit Snake eyes with the Au Revoire Crime Lord charged into the ring with the World title and cracked Jerome in the face with it before going for the pin on Snake eyes. Back in the ring Snake eyes and Jerome and just starting to realise what has happened as Crime Lord stands at the top of the ramp with his World title over his shoulder.

MW: Well once again Crime lord did what needed to be done and tonight he remains 6WF World Champion.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

*Cassius is seen stalking the corridors, he seems totally focused as Miss Jessica walks alongside him talking away rapidly, GDC then walks down the corridor and sees Cassius, he stops and goes to talk to Cassius who stares at him.

GDC: Hey Cassius, Just want to say good luck to you out there, though I’ll doubt you’ll need it...

Cassius-Shut the h*ll up GDC, Luck will have nothing to do with it, October, October GDC that is how long this moment has been building but finally I get my opportunity to exert some fitting revenge on Hobo. I may have signed that contract GDC, But that does not mean that I can be held responsible for my actions. Hobo knows it, You know it, No-One is as sick or as disturbed as me, Not Hobo, Not Bane nobody. And I will prove it out there, and then GDC if you continue to mix yourself in my business you will feel my wrath.

Miss Jessica: Sorry Mr. Campbell it’s should that Cassius is feeling nervous, he doesn’t really know what he’s saying, it’s the adrenaline you see.

*Miss Jessica brushes her hair behind her ear and then twists it around her fingers, She moves around GDC and places hand around the back of his neck and then moves around his body slowly.

Miss Jessica: You look like sooo dashing in that suit GDC, I really can’t resist a man in a suit you know. I normally do business for Cassius you see, I’m a lot more easy(She giggles and runs her hand down GDC’s chest) to work with, so if you ever need to discuss something it would be my...Pleasure.

*Jessica then places her card into the pocket of GDC, Leaving her hand lingering.

Miss Jessica: Seems like you are excited about our meetings already GDC, I can’t wait.

*GDC walks off looking flustered and Cassius looks at her.

Miss Jessica: Are you like ever going to learn? That man whether you like or not is Important, You’re like totally aggressive, you need to be more relaxed, Maybe a massage will help you relax before the BIG match.

Cassius-I don’t need a massage...

*Miss Jessica looks disappointed at the apparent knock-back.

Cassius-You are my manager surely you should be dealing with these people?

Miss Jessica-I’ve been like totally exhausting my ASSETS Cassius, I can’t like do everything at once sometimes things take time to bear fruition. It’s just a little teasing before my methods of persuasion really begin to kick in, Like dangling a string above a cat.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:13 am

*The camera returns to the backstage action where Hobo is stood just behind the curtain getting ready for his match with Cassius Zhi, he is pacing around in circles nervously, GDC then walks onto the screen.

GDC: Oh what’s up Hobo, You feeling a little bit nervy, Are you scared Hobo?

H: Are you talking to me GDC? Are you really talking to me? You think I’m scared of Cassius Zhi, I think you’ll find that if you paid attention to your job and not your ever dwindling assets that Cassius Zhi is the one scared of me GDC, And with my power so should you.

GDC: Hobo, You and I both know what’s going on with my life outside this company and my business investments, I know that your behind it and soon enough the opportunity of revenge will come to me on a plate but for now I’m just going to sit back and watch as Cassius Zhi exerts 6 months of pain on you.

H: Oh I do love your empty threats GDC, I really do! But if you think in anyway that this is making me scared of you, or if you think that it is psyching me out before this match you are sadly mistaken. I’ve been in the business to long to let Jealous, Little men like you try to disrupt my preparations, I really could not care for what you or Cassius say because I know at the end of the day I will be the one celebrating like the past two battles.

GDC: Well good luck out there Hobo, I dare say you need it. Remember Hell hath no fury like...Cassius Scorned!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:13 am

Hell in a Cell
Cassius Zhi vs Hobo

RJ:This is it folks...oh my god this is it,if you look directly into the air above us you will see the most demonic structure in sports entertainment history...the Devil's Playground and the place where Cassius and Hobo will finish this once and for all.

MW:There is only one way in and then you best believe there is no escape from this vile contraption...both men are putting their careers in serious jeopardy here,its safe to say that neither of them will be the same ever again after this one.

RJ:Its been a fantastic night here in Manchester,6WF has brought the action like never before but now its about to get a heck lot more intense...you can feel the mood change in the arena because these fans know the dangers that await...Hobo and The Association have made Cassius' life a living hell,they tried to end his career and they have ambushed him time after time...now is the time when we finally lay this one to rest.

MW:Is it though,RJ?...I mean will this finally be over after tonight,im not sure it will ever be over...tonight is just an opportunity for these men to cause carnage of insurmountable depths...this will not be for the weak at heart

There is a cheer from the crowd and alot of screams as the cell begins to descend from the roof,its steel gleams in the illuminating light and then "Dont Fear The Reaper" plays out and the Manchester crowd descend into almighty boos.The curtain twitches and then Hobo walks through onto the rampway...he looks focused and wary as he looks up at the colossal structure and then begins to walk down towards the ring

RJ:This is a match that we have only seen 4 times in the history of 6WF and you can tell by just looking at it why that is...the cell is designed to maim and destroy,and these two superstars tonight have those exact factors on their mind...Hobo and The Association have ran riot through the 6WF but tonight its one on one...there will be no Solomon Riddick,no La Pulga Loco or Cobra...this is Hobo and Cassius and im not sure who holds the advantage.

MW:All I can say that this will go down in history,two of the best in a battle to the finish,no disqualifications,no count-outs...this one will have a winner

Hobo gets to the ring before the cell is down and he rolls under the bottom rope and then stands to watch the cell hit the floor,the crowd are in awe at the structure but continue to haul abuse at The Association leader as he stares at the scene all around him and then paces the ring some more,darkness fills his eyes as he scans the perimeter.

RJ:Do you think he regrets it now...all those months ago when he orchestrated the attack on Cassius,he must of thought Zhi was gone for good but here we are ten months down the line and we are going to see mayhem at its best and worst...

MW:Hobo has to have a plan,he has come this far and he always has something up his sleeve...there is no way he is coming into hell in a cell without some form of backup..he isnt that stupid.

RJ:I think he believes he can take Cassius...I really do,we have seen that as of late,he accepted hell in a cell with very little qualms...that makes it all the more dangerous,what on earthw ill happen here at Against the Wall.

Hobo looks up as the crowd cheer and the lights go out,the red haze fogs up the MEN Arena and then a blast of red pyros erupts into the air and "They Say" rips through the airwaves.There is nothing for a moment and then Cassius Zhi barges through from the back,flanked by Miss Jessica.Both of them stand there and Miss Jessica smiles evily at the demonic cell in front of her,she puts her hand on Cassius shoulder and then leans up to whisper something in his ear.Cassius stares straight ahead and Miss Jessica points him towards the cell and he begins to walk,she holds back and then heads into the backstage area with one back glance and a smirk.

MW:I thought for a moment that Miss Jessica was going to be out here at ringside for a moment...this is no place for a woman,even is she is crazy

RJ:Absolutely right,Miss Jessica is a dangerous character to say the least but this is not an environment that should be taken lightly...Cassius knows that,he has focus that I have never seen before...he has vowed to become one with the cell...and ultimate weapon that will strike down his foe...ive got goosebumps right now...look at that stare-off.

Cassius stops at the doorway of the cell and he stares up at Hobo with hatred burning in his eyes,the crowd are in fine voice as a defeaning "Cassius Gonna Kill Ya" chant strikes up all around Manchester...

MW:This intensity lik we have never felt before,these two are gonna dance...they are gonna take brutality to a whole new level and each and every one these fans knows it...

RJ:You can feel the hatred burning,Cassius lost five months of his career because of that man right there...HERE WE GO!

Cassius slams the cell door behind him and the referee on the outside quickly moves in to chain it shut.Zhi gets up on the apron and he blocks a right hand from the oncoming Hobo and punches him back before stepping into the ring,Hobo staggers and the comes back as Cassius blocks another right and begins to pummel Hobo in the face and forces him back against the ropes...he whips Hobo across the ring and takes him out with a flying heel kick as he comes back and the crowd cheer...

RJ:Every shot is filled with hatred and poison,you can just feel it...this is the ultimate battle and one if not both of these men's lives will be altered forever...

Cassius drags Hobo up and he begins to drive right hands to the face again before whipping him hard into the turnbuckle and then back into a huge backbody drop,Hobo's right leg hits against the top of the cell as he is thrown so high and the crowd gasp.Hobo clambers up again and Cassius runs at him and delivers a huge clothesline.Hobo flies over the top rope and slams backwards into the cell as the crowd cheer..

MW:That steel will strip the flesh clean off if used as a weapon,such a dangerous enviroment and its one that Cassius is relishing right now..

Cassius gets onto the apron and jumps off with an elbow into the back of Hobo,he takes his enemy by the arm and whips him into cell and then body splashes him against the steel before ramming his back against it again.He grabs Hobo by the head and begins to smash the back of Hobo's head repeatedly against the steel before pulling him away and he suplexes him on the hard floor.

RJ:Cassius is on fire here,he just wants to cause as much damage as he possibly can and things do not look good for Hobo right now...

Cassius stands up and rakes his boot in Hobo's face,he kneels over Hobo and slams right hands into the face again before standing up and running his hand along the steel mesh,Cassius seems transfixed by it and then he grabs Hobo by the head and hoists him up.

MW:This cannot be good news whatsoever for Hobo,he doesnt look as comfortable without the aid of The Association...

Cassius tries to slam Hobo head-first into the cell but Hobo gets his hands in the way and then elbows Cassius in the stomach to fight out,Cassius knees Hobo in the ribs with force to fight back and then goes for an irish whip,Hobo uses all his strength to reverse though and Cassius goes flying against the steel steps,the sound reverberates around the entire arena and the crowd wince as Cassius lays in a heap on the floor.Hobo takes a moment to compose himself before smiling at what he has done...he walks over and looks down at Cassius before picking up the top half of the steel steps.

RJ:Hobo has come from nowhere and he is right in the driver's sear,what the hell is he going to do now!

Hobo holds the steps in hand and bashes Cassius repeatedly across the back and head with them,the crowd are booing and Hobo just lifts the steps up and drops them on Cassius.He walks around and laughs at the referee,who is telling him to bring it in the ring,and then bends down and trash talks Cassius whilst slapping him across the head.He grabs Cassius' arm and lifts him and onto his shoulders in a fireman's carry and then throws him under the ropes into the ring...Hobo looks around and taunts the fans..

MW:Not a wise idea from Hobo,he has Cassius down and he should be taking advantage,...

*Crowd cheer

RJ:OH MY!

Hobo mocks the crowd some more and then gets up on the apron,Cassius has recovered slightly and manages to rush forward and shoulder barge Hobo off the apron,the Association leader flies off head-first into the cell and lays crumpled on the floor as Cassius collapses on the mat and attempts to catch his breath.He holds onto the ropes and stands up with assistance before looking down at his injured opponent.Cassius' chest heaves in and out and he climbs through the ropes to the outside and stares for a moment at Hobo before pulling the apron up and the crowd cheer as Zhi searches underneath and then brings out a steel chair...he runs his hand along the smooth steel and then he lifts Hobo into a kneeling position and places his face next to the cell...the crowd are buzzing..

MW:You dont think...he's not going to...

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RJ:He did it...

Cassius cracks the chair off the back of Hobo's head and forces his face against the steel as Hobo slides onto the floor.Cassius throws the chair up into the ring and then a dark look crosses his face,he looks around the entire cell and his eyes seem to gleam with malice as he grabs Hobo and drags him to his feet,he looks into his foe's eyes...

MW:What is Cassius thinking here...he has that wild look in his eyes...

RJ:OH NO!

The crowd cheer but are in shock as Cassius plows Hobo's face against the steel cell and then proceeds to drag him around the entire cell with Hobo's face pressed against the solid structure.Hobo's screams of pain are unmerciless...

MW:This is disgusting to watch,its tearing Hobo's face clean from the bone...

RJ:Folks this is what Hell in a Cell can do to you...this truly is horrific and Cassius seems to be enjoying every moment of it...

Cassius takes Hobo around all four edges of the cell and then pulls Hobo away to reveal an absolute crimson mask before smashing Hobo's face into the cell again for good measure.Hobo drops to his knees and Cassius holds him in place as he hits more right hands and then throws Hobo into the ring and Hobo just lays there on the canvass...

MW:Id say this one is over with...Hobo isnt even moving after that...

RJ:Well Cassius doesnt seem to be done though...

Cassius climbs onto the top rope and looks down at Hobo but then seems to change his mind as he climbs down and walks over to grab the steel chair...he walks over to Hobo and places the chair on Hobo's head and then goes back to the ropes again,he begins to climb but Hobo begins to move slightly...

RJ:Cassius was looking for the kill shot right there but Hobo seems to have a slight bit of life in him...

The chair slides off Hobo's head as he tries to slowly reach his feet,Cassius seems amused as he watches on and then climbs down from the top rope,he kicks the chair away with ease and then stalks his crimson-drenched opponent.He rubs his hands together and his eyes Hobo...

MW:I think he might be about to see an immobile Hobo...

RJ:And I dont think Cassius will be done there...if Hobo cant move then Cassius can do what ever he deems necessary...

MW:Here it comes...SHOCKWAVE!

RJ:BOOM!

The crowd are in shock as Hobo manages to counter the Shockwave into the Hobo Cuddle and both men collapse onto the mat.Crimson stains the canvass as Cassius rolls from the ring and and lays on the hard floor.Hobo reaches onto the ropes but has no energy to pull himself up...

RJ:Both men have expended so much energy here and I have no idea who might gain the upper hand in this one...Cassius seems to be getting up and the bllod loss for Hobo seems to be causing him alot of problems....

Cassius holds onto the ringpost and tries to to regain himself.He walks around and pulls the apron up again and this time he drags a table from underneath and he sets up on the outside before sliding another table into the ring and he climbs up onto the apron and into the ring.Hobo is slowly trying to get up so Cassius kicks him in the gut and whips him into the corner and he collapses on the mat...Cassius grabs the table and begins to set it up in the centre of the ring before walking over and he takes Hobo by the head and pulls him into the centre and lays him across the table,Cassius then picks up the steel chair....CRACK!...He slams it across the back of Hobo twice and then rolls from the ring again,he begins to search again...

MW:What does he have planned with that....

RJ:Its another way of causing maximum damage....

Cassius slides a ladder into the ring and then he rolls in after it and sets the ladder up by the table,he slams fists into Hobo's back and then walks back to the ladder and places his foot on the bottom rung.The crowd cheer as Cassius begins to climb the rung by rung and reaches the top of the ladder and looks down,his head is brushing the top of the cell as he steps over and onto the other side of the ladder and he looks down upon Hobo...

RJ:It has to be at least a ten foot drop,he will crush Hobo and this one will be over with....

MW:INCOMING!

Crowd:Holy (Beep) x7

RJ:HE HAS TO BE BROKEN IN HALF!

The MEN Arena is in uproar as Hobo manages to crawl off the table and he grabs the ladder and begins to rock it back and forth before pushing it towards the ropes,Cassius flies off the ladder and crashes through the table on the outside and into the side of the cell with sickening impact as the crowd look on completely flabbergasted...

MW:He's killed him...he has to have...there is no movement whatsoever...

RJ:He broke the cell....the force of the fall has broken a hole in the side of the cell,in all my years...oh my god!

Hobo leans on the ropes with crimson pouring from his face,Cassius lays in a wreck on the outside of the cell and the crowd are looking on in disbelief.Cassius isnt even stirring and Hobo just lays on the mat and rolls under the bottom rope.The referee follows as Hobo grabs the wreckage of the table and throws it out of the way before pushing the mesh out of the way,He looks down at Cassius and then he grabs him by the right arm and drags him towards the announce area..

MW:Hobo should of gone for the pin...why isnt he finishing this one...

RJ:Neither man is interested in pinfalls,its about causing so much damage that your opponent will never bother you again...oh here they come.

Hobo drags Cassius' lifeless body and hauls it onto the announce table and just looks at him,the crowd are booing as Hobo tries to wipe bllod from his eyes and then he grabs a steel chair from ringside and he smirks down...SMASH!...CRACK!...He drives the chair twice into the face of Cassius and Zhi rolls from the table and down by the feet of RJ and Wire...Hobo holds the chair in the air and the boos become unmerciless

MW:This is one of the most heinous matches I have ever seen...both of these men are a wreck...Cassius is bleeding at my feet...

Hobo suddenly looks up and lets out a roar as he hauls the steel chair high into the air and it lands on top of the cell.Hobo looks at RJ and Michael Wire before turning his back and he grabs ths cell,he places his foot and he begins to climb to the upper echelons...

RJ:This structure is not designed for climbing.why on earth would Hobo go up there,he has to win the match inside the cell,this makes no sense...

MW:He wants something to end this feud forever RJ,he knows that they are both battered and bruised but its not enough...someone needs to take a beating that will never ever be forgotten...

Hobo manages to reach the top of the cell and he lays on his stomach and looks down,he sees Cassius trying to stand up and the crimson soaks both men's faces as Cassius staggers forwards into the cell and Hobo beckons for him to come higher...Cassius is using all his might to clamber up and Hobo collects the steel chair and waits for Cassius to get to the top,the crowd are cheering and screaming as Cassius' fingers hit the top and Hobo comes forwards...

RJ:He is gonna break the fingers...he wants Cassius to fall down through our table...

Hobo drives the chair down into the fingers of Zhi but Cassius manages to swings his legs up and swipes Hobo down onto the cell...Cassius reaches the top of the cell and the camera angle is immense as Hobo slams the chair down into the back of Cassius...he repeatedly targets the ribs and kidneys before throwing the chair down and he picks Cassius up...he pulls him into a powerbomb position and the crowd groan..

MW:He's gonna powerbomb him through the cell...oh no please god no...

RJ:Triangle choke!

Hobo flips Cassius into the air but Cassius turns it into a triangle choke and both men fall down onto the cell,crimson pours from their faces and Hobo is screaming in pain as nobody is there to stop the submission and Cassius cranks up the pressure.Hobo taps his hand on the steel but to no avail as the decision must take place in the ring...finally Cassius releases and both men lay flat on the cell roof.

MW:Both men are exhausted,there cannot be alot more in the tank for both of these guys and thats makes this contest all the more dangerous....

RJ:They can barely stand...there should be someway to stop this from continuing before somebody gets a serious injury...

MW:They are bleeding from ear to ear is that not injury enough?

Cassius is trying to climb to his feet as Hobo grasps at midair and finds the steel chair and tries to pull himself to his knees and go after Zhi.They reach their feet slowly and Hobo draws the chair back and waits for Cassius to turn around....CRACK!....The chair hits the ground as Cassius ducks the violent shot...

RJ:He moved....DRAGON'S FURY!

Cassius leaps into the air but misses with the roundhouse kick as Hobo ducks just in time and he seizes Cassius around the throat with menace...

MW:What goes up RJ..you know it must come down....

*crowd pop

RJ:Oh how did you like that Hobo....right in the crown jewels....

MW:SHOCKWAVE!

The crowd pop into the rafters as Cassius kicks Hobo between the legs and then nails the debilitating shockwave that drops Hobo to his knees....Cassius looks around at the crowd and the cell and then down into the eyes of Hobo...

RJ:Is he pleading?...never in all my days did I think we would see that...Hobo is pleading for forgiveness...

MW:Cassius doesnt look impressed...or wait...

Cassius looks down at Hobo and he seems reluctant as he backs away slightly and then around at the crowd,Hobo looks around and then smirks as Cassius turns his back and he reaches into his trunks and brass knucks gleam in the spotlight...

RJ:That sneak S.O.B....turn around Cassius.,.or actually dont turn around...

MW:I dont believe it...he' s turning round....

BOOM!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

RJ:OH MY SWEET JESUS>..HE HAS TO HAVE A BROKEN BACK...

MW:HOW....WHY....WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!

Cassius turned around and Hobo threw a brass knuck right hand at him but Cassius ducked and seized Hobo around the throat before lifting him skywards and chokeslamming him down through the roof of the cell,Hobo crashed through the steel before smashing through the table in the centre of the ring and laying their motionless.Cassius stands looking completely shocked by what has just happened...

RJ:We need medics...we need something...oh my word I havnt seen anything like it...if this was the retribution that Cassius was looking for then he sure as heck got it...

MW:That was insane...its all over with...it has to be...

The crowd chant "Cassius Just Killd Ya" as the replays play on the titantron over and over again,Cassius looks down at the wreckage and then grabs the cell and climbs down through the hole in the roof and onto the ropes before landing in the centre of the ring.The referee pleads with Cassius to finish it so Zhi walks over and places his foot over the chest of Hobo and the referee leans down to count...

......................................3!

ding ding ding

RJ:Thank god for that!

"They Say" blasts out and the crowd cheer as medics have already begun to swarm out from the back,the cell begins to higher back into the ceiling as Cassius continues to stand over Hobo with a dark and satisfied look on his crimson-stained face.The medics climb into the ring and Cassius refuses attention as they check on Hobo and Cassius just climbs from the ring.

MW:What a gruesome match...a real way to end one of the most hate-filled feuds in 6WF history...

RJ:It couldnt have a bigger full stop on this one,five months Cassius had taken away from him by Hobo and im sure he got alot of that back here tonight...he has finally banished his opponent from his mind...inside the most deadly environment he has conquered his biggest foe...Cassius Zhi may be battered and he may be bruised but he will rest well im sure knowing that the score is finally settled...

MW:They gave it their all and they have entertained the masses here tonight in what has been a memorable match...hats off to both of these guys but its Cassius Zhi that is walking away here....

The medics load Hobo onto a stretcher and there is a brief applause but mostly booing still for The Association leader,the fans chant for Cassius as The Viper looks on from the top of the ramp and then heads to the back.

RJ:What a match...what a night of great 6WF action this really is and stay tuned folks because this one is not over.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:14 am

Main Event
TAW World Heavyweight Championship
Cobra (C) vs Enforcer

RJ: Welcome back Ladies and Gentleman to 6WF Against The Wall, Live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD!

MW: And what an atmosphere there is inside the Manchester Evening News Arena tonight, They’re obviously still buzzing from the previous match but they best get themselves ready for one more time as we await the Main Event.

RJ: And what a match this promises to be Michael, So many great sub-plots to this match. Not only is there the pressure of a world title match, it is The Association vs The Uprising for one last time tonight, It is an Old Head taking on a Newer Guy but most importantly it is a Main Event.

MW: And you’ve got to wonder how both men will cope with the pressure, Not only of being in a world title match but representing their respective groups! So without further ado let’s hand you over to our ring announcer to kick off the action.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, The following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the TAW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd Pop

Introducing first the challenger, hailing from Cardiff, Wales and weighing in at 275lbs, He is representing the Uprising...ENFORRRCEERRRR!

The crowd cheer hugely as "Saturday Night" blazes out through the speakers in the MEN Arena, the crowd sing along to every word as Enforcer bursts out onto the ramp, he raises his hands above his head and salutes the fans before slowly walking down to the ring, tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring, he leaps to his feet and climbs the ropes motioning a belt around his waist.

RJ: It was just last month that Enforcer rejoined 6WF But what an impact he has made already, This man has joined the Uprising and what a weapon he will be.

MW: And this past month he has proven a real thorn in the side of The Association, and particularly Cobra scoring a pinfall victory over him and interrupting the pre-title win celebrations on Shutdown. Enforcer’s experience could play a huge part in which way this match goes.

RA: And introducing his opponent, from Tijuana, Mexico, He weighs in at 260lbs and is representing The Association, The Reigning and Defending TAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD-COOOBBBRRAA!

“King of the Stereo" plays and the crowd boo as the TAW Champion Cobra walks through a het of pyro’s draped in an Association Vest, the TAW Title wrapped firmly around his waist. He stares around the ringside area and then down to Enforcer as the boos ring in his ears, Cobra methodically walks down to the ring looking at Enforcer apprehensively, he walks around the outside of the ring before climbing the steps and walking in.

RJ: Last month proved significant as Cobra managed to win the TAW Title from Nigel Napalm following an assist by The Association.

MW: But tonight will be his first world title defence, this is a completely new situation for Cobra to be in and it will be interesting to see how he copes out there.

Cobra removes his vest and then puts in the corner, he kisses the TAW Title before handing it to the ref who holds it up in the air before passing it down to the ring announcer who hands it to the time-keeper before he rings the bell to set off the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Enforcer immediately looks to take dictate the match by marching forward towards Cobra and challenging him to a lock up, They lock on and Enforcer grinds Cobra down to one knee immediately and then quickly has him in a rear chinlock, Cobra manages to get back to two feet and he goes for a hip toss which Enforcer blocks and he hits an innovative armbar throw, Cobra rolls onto his feet and Enforcer greets him with a clothesline that Cobra ducks under, He then boots the back of Enforcer’s right knee and runs the ropes hitting a neck snap down then makes the fist cover.

Ref: 1.................Kick out!

Enforcer powers out of the pin before two, Cobra aims a roundhouse kick at his head but E ducks it and then hits a double leg takedown and clambers on top of Cobra and proceeds with a series of brutal fists, obviously picked up from his days in professional hockey, Cobra rolls away to the outside to regain some breath and then turns to head back into the ring but Enforcer runs and nails a baseball slide sending Cobra into the announce desk. Enforcer drops to the outside.

MW: This one’s getting tasty already!

Enforcer picks up Cobra and then drives him spine first into the ring apron, he then places his head on the apron before running along the apron and hitting a big leg drop, Cobra rolls down onto the outside, Enforcer rolls into to make sure that there isn’t a double count-out before immediately dropping back down to the outside and whipping Cobra towards the steel steps however he manages to somehow leapfrog over them using his momentum, he looks pretty pleased with himself only to turn around straight into a big clothesline from Enforcer who then throws him back into the ring, Cobra gets up to his feet as Enforcer is on the apron and goes for a big punch but Enforcer ducks and drives a shoulder into the gut, he steps into the ring and hits a snap powerbomb on Cobra and then makes the cover.

Ref: 1............................2.....Kick out!

RJ: There’s that inexperience, Cobra got dragged into a street fight there for a moment, something that Enforcer will relish!

Enforcer is up quickly and he starts to drive boots down into the skull of Cobra, not relenting until the referee intervenes. This allows Cobra to lean on the ropes to regain some composure, he walks towards Enforcer and throws a clothesline that Enforcer easily ducks underneath, Big E then spins Cobra around and down into a back-breaker across the knee. He then drags Cobra up off the canvas, he places him on his shoulders and goes for a running powerslam but Cobra drops down the back and then shoves Enforcer towards the corner, Enforcer spins around and Cobra runs at him but E counters with a flapjack into the turnbuckle followed by a running shoulder block as Cobra spins groggily out of the corner. Enforcer covers, hooking both legs.

Ref: 1.........................2...Kick out!

Cobra once again gets a strong kick out , Enforcer drags him up in a sleeper hold but Cobra counters quickly with a snapmare sending Enforcer to the canvas, Cobra bounces off the ropes but Enforcer is up, Cobra manages to leapfrog Enforcer and then he comes back off the opposite ropes going for a crossbody but Enforcer catches him easily before flinging him over his head with a fallaway slam. Cobra rolls up to his feet groggily and Enforcer crunches a big boot into the side of the head.

Ref: 1...........................2.......Kick out!

MW: Cobra’s inexperience in these big match situations are really showing here tonight, he just needs to slow things down a tad, he’s trying to do everything at a 100mph and that is playing right into the hands of Enforcer.

RJ: But it can’t be easy for Cobra, the brute strength of Enforcer is a marvellous thing to behold.

MW: Cobra has to chance tactics, Allow Enforcer to keep the sleeper hold in for a while instead of going for the quick counter.

Enforcer is up onto his feet immediately, he places Cobra into a front facelock and then drags him up and starts to crash knees into the abdomen of Cobra until he spins out of the facelock, Enforcer quickly nullifies any threat from Cobra by hitting a gutbuster down onto his out-stretched knee. Cobra rolls up to his feet and Big E whips him across the ring and on the rebound connects with a big spinebuster, Enforcer then starts to drive brutally stiff and unforgiving punches into the head of Cobra, he sends in around 15 punches and blood starts to pour from the head of Cobra. The Referee is forced to intervene because of the use of closed fists and Enforcer reacts aggressively backing the ref into the corner, he then turns around to see Cobra almost up to a knee and runs across only for Cobra to get his boot up into the chin of Enforcer who stumbles around groggily, Cobra gets to his feet and runs at Enforcer.

MW: Bearhug!

The crowd pop hugely as Enforcer grabs Cobra in the submission hold, he swings him around viciously and the crowd cheer even louder for Enforcer as he snarls angrily and swings Cobra even harder, the colour starts to go from the face of Cobra but Enforcer is in no hurry for the ref to check on him.

MW: Enforcer looking to cause as much pain as possible, this could certainly help him later on in this match.

The ref does begin to check on Cobra and he grabs him by the arm...

It drops once...

Twice...

RJ: What’s he doing?

Enforcer doesn’t allow the arm to drop for a third time as he viciously spins Cobra going for a sidewalk slam mimicking the Hobo Cuddle.

MW: Tornado DDT Reversal!

RJ: Enforcer has just let Cobra right back into this match!

It takes Cobra some time to get to his feet and make the cover.

Ref: 1..............................2..............Kick out!

MW: If Cobra had been able to recover just a bit quicker he may well have had this match in the bag!

Cobra takes his time to get up onto his feet and he is still unsteady as Enforcer also gets up onto his feet but Cobra catches him with a big martial arts like kick into the side, Enforcer keels over and Cobra moves around the body aiming kicks of a similar style into all areas of the body, he backs Enforcer against the ropes and Cobra then whips him across the ring and meets him with a dropkick as Enforcer rebounds off the opposite side of the ring. Enforcer rises up and Cobra boots him in the gut before hitting a DDT.

Ref: 1............................2.........Kick out!

Cobra then pulls Enforcer up quickly looking as if he has now regained some energy, Enforcer stuns Cobra with a jawbreaker and then looks for a big clothesline that Cobra ducks underneath before delivering a T-Bone suplex, he keeps the hold applied and rolls back to his feet and then hits a reverse STO out of the T-Bone suplex position. He covers quickly.

Ref: 1..............................2..............Kick out!

Cobra locks in a grounded full nelson.

MW: Better from Cobra, finally looking to slow things down a bit!

Cobra places a knee into the back to apply extra pain to the submission hold. Cobra yells at the ref to check on Enforcer but the ref shakes his head as Enforcer starts fighting the hold, Cobra gets to his feet with Enforcer still in the full nelson and he hits a release Dragon Suplex, Cobra doesn’t make the cover but goes to the top rope.

MW: WHAT A MOVE! NO KNOWN CURE!

RJ: It’s got to be over!

Ref: 1...............................2..................Kick out!

RJ: NO! How did he kick out of that Michael?

MW: I don’t know, what hear from Enforcer!

Cobra can’t believe that Enforcer kicked out, he gets up and begins to shout at the ref who signals a two to the time-keeper, Cobra then walks towards a corner and the crowd boo him loudly as he quickly removes a turnbuckle cover, he drags up Enforcer and goes to whip him into the corner but Enforcer uses his greater strength and it is Cobra who goes body first into the exposed steel on the turnbuckle.

RJ: I’m glad the match didn’t end in that way...

Enforcer retreats back as Cobra turns out of the corner.

MW: FACECHECK!

RJ: The no good ! He pulled the referee in front of him and he took the full brunt of that facecheck!

Cobra looks mightily pleased with himself and he starts mouthing off at the ref, Enforcer comes over and picks him up and this time the Facecheck connects on it’s rightful recipient!

RJ: Get a ref down here now!

Enforcer covers but there is no ref, The crowd chant and they get to a 6 count before a new ref comes sprinting down the ramp and slides in.

Ref: 1...............................2...............................Thr...The Ref doesn’t bring his hand down onto the canvas.

MW: What the h*ll is going on here? Why hasn’t he made the three count?

Enforcer turns towards the ref and suddenly his eyes widen hugely and he gets to his feet as he breaths deeply, snarling.

RJ: It’s Henry Johnson! It’s The Association’s Referee! No wonder Enforcer is off!

Enforcer continues to move threateningly towards Johnson, he backs him up in the corner and Enforcer grabs him by the throat and begins to mutter some expletives at him.

MW: Don’t do anything stupid Enforcer, Don’t do anything that will cost you this match...LOW BLOW FROM COBRA!

Cobra sneaked up behind Enforcer and saved Henry Johnson with a low blow and quickly hits the Snakebite, he then covers...

Ref: 1.....................2.................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: FAST COUNT! THAT HAD TO BE A FAST COUNT!

MW: This is S1ck folks, I can’t believe that such a great match is going to end like this!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILL TAW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIOONNN...COOOOOOBBBBRRAAAAAA!

*Crowd Boo loudly and bottles begin to be thrown into the ring, Cobra grabs his TAW Title as he and Henry Johnson hastily exit up the ramp.

MW: The Association have caused a riot in here folks, And I don’t think we’re going to hear the last of this.
RJ: A great match ruined by unnecessary tactics from Cobra and The Association, they are not winning themselves any friends here.

MW: I don’t think they care, all they care about is winning!

RJ: I think Enforcer cares!

Big E is up in the ring, he is keeled over painfully but he gets out of the ring and heads up the ramp looking absolutely off!

MW: I don’t think we’ve heard the last of this RJ but for now that is all we have time for from 6WF Against The Wall, Live from the MEN Arena!

RJ: Be sure to tune in Thursday Night for Lockdown to catch all the fall-out from this brilliant PPV!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:14 am

*Backstage GDC is in his office just setting a few things aside to end the night for the show goes off air. But just then Mr. Winters of the Board of Director walks into GDC's Office.

GDC: Ah, Mr Winters its a pleasure to see you again, what can i do for you.

Mr. Winters: I am sorry Grant but this is a business call right now. Just now the 6WF board have been in an emergency meeting and it has come to our attetion that your financial situtaion has got worse, far worse than you let on.

GDC: Well yes but what does!

Mr. Winters: Grant, we can't have someone that is bankrupt in a position of power and influence here in the 6WF.

*Mr. Winters drops a packet on GDC's desk

Mr. Winters: I am sorry Grant, but as of tonight you are offcially fired as both General Manager of Shutdown and as a 6WF superstar.

GDC: WHAT! WHAT! You can't do this to me. James! This is my life, this is all i have. WHAT THE HELL ARE YUOU DOING!

Mr. Winters: GRANT! This is out of my hands, a very infuliencal person here in the 6WF has called for your head and with everything thats going on we had no choice, you have until tonight o pack up your things Grant i am sorry.

*GDC is filled with rage and he pushes past Mr. Winters and walks outside to the hallway to see Hobo dressed in a suit after being bandaged up from his match with Cassius. Hobo is stand with a big smile on his face and GDC charges at him. GDC spears Hobo through the doors to the car park and starts pounding on Hobo until Cobra, Solomon and La Pulga come from behind and pulls GDC off Hobo. Solomon has a steel bar and drive it into the chest of GDC.

Cobra then grabs GDC's head and ramps it into a head by car window and he smashes through it. La Pulga takes his new Mexican title and smacks GDC over the head with it and he falls to the concrete with blood pouring from his head and Danny McGraw walks out and gives him a boot in the head as he picks up GDC's Cowboy hat and gives it to Hobo who puts it on.

Hobo: See GDC, i told you. This is my company, this is my place. I make the rules and if you cross me and i going to cost you. Tonight you though you could beat me didn't you by putting me in that match with Cassius but all you did was beat yourself. Because of what you did GDC, your finished your nothing anymore that is you finished.

Solomon and Cobra pick up GDC and Hobo stares at him before slapping him across the face. The blood drips from GDC's head as Solomon and Cobra drag GDC to the car park exit. Outside it is rainning very heavily and there is even thunder and lighting. Solomon and Cobra fling GDC right into the gutter at the side walk as GDC's blood can be seen flowing away. Hobo looks on with a sense of pride.

Hobo: GDC, you were a fool and you have got what you deserved tonight.

McGraw: This is the Association's night. GDC is the first of the Uprising to fall and he will not be the last.

Hobo: The end of this little golden era is about to start. Cassius my have helped them win a battle tonight, but it defeating GDC, we have taken a major step in winning the war.

*The Association head backstage laughing and talking as the camera zooms in on GDC lying in the gutter. He looks lifeless as his blood still drips from his head and his cowboy hat blows away in the wind and rain. The camera starts to fade way with just the lifeless image of GDC's face until it turns fully black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Against The Wall   6WF Against The Wall Empty

Back to top Go down

6WF Against The Wall
Page 1 of 1