Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

6WF Chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

Number of posts : 224

6WF Chaos Empty
PostSubject: 6WF Chaos   6WF Chaos EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:56 pm

The Tron turns on and there is nothing but a black screen, suddenly Revelations begins to play and images of the fans cheering around the arena are shown and then the whole arena errupts and the lights go on to reveal the stage with a huge CHAOS sign as the fireworkds go off all around it. Then there is a voice that beings to speak.

VO: Tonight, many things are on the line. Championships.....

*Images are shown of Max Adamson holding his european Championship in the ring as Christopher Patricks and La Pulga Loco stand at the top of the ramp*

VO: The Fate of Europe is in the hand of three non-Europeans. But regardless, who will walk out the Champion of the Great Continent.

*Images are then show of Keith Leone with the Hardcore title doing many Hardcore acts such as, hitting people with Steel Chairs, putting them throw tables, powerbombing them off the top of ladders but then it suddenly changes to Abe Abercorn making Leone tap out and refusing to use weapons of any kind.*

VO: The Philospher had degreed the use of Hardcore now should be void, but the Hardcore Maniac will not stand of a desecration of his heart and soul and will fight to the bitter end to keep hold of the might legacy of Hardcore.

*Images are then show of the Tag Team Title Participent fighting it out and then the Internet Title partictpents fighting on trashdown.*

VO: All titles will be on the line and the Champions face some of their toughest tasks to date. This is Chaos Theary to the max, nothing and not one can perdict the outcomes of this event. This will be Chaotic!

*Image are show off all the people in the title matches fighting it out and hitting each other with finishers and then the Roster battle royal is shown of Crime Lord winning the match and Cobra eliminating Nigel Napalm*

VO: The World will be on the line tonight as well as, Snake eyes and Nigel Napalm but everythying on the line against their most difficult opponents... who knows what will happen...... welcome top CHAOS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Chaos   6WF Chaos EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:56 pm

*The Camera immediately goes backstage before the first match and takes us to the Locker-Room of The Association, Hobo is pacing around, McGraw sat at his desk and then La Pulga Loco, Solomon Riddick and The Saint all sat down, Hobo clears his throat.

H: Tonight is when The Association makes it’s first true worldwide mark on this company, Tonight is when all of us step up our game that little bit more, step up our game so that we will walk out of this -hole tonight regarded as the most dominant force that 6WF has ever seen. Danny and Me have done all the manoeuvring, We’ve got all of you into big match situations where you can show the world just why you were hand-picked to represent Me and The Association!

DM: We can’t let this pass guys, You know it and I know it! Tonight reputations are on the line, Tonight titles are on the line and what I want to see is each and every one of you sat here at the end of the show having won your matches, But not just won them, Won them in style, Won them by domination and destruction because that is how we do business in The Association!

We are not like the Uprising, We don’t tip-tap our way around things, we go straight to the point, we prove our point, We leave a path of destruction wherever we go and whoever we face. You all know that everyone in this room has each others backs, You know that Solomon Riddick can lay anyone flat on their with one punch!

We know that La Pulga Loco can out fly anyone in this company, whenever and wherever he likes! We know that The Saint is the most dominant force in 6WF, The Saint is the man who ended the myth of Tyson Armstrong and tonight Solomon you follow that up!

And then finally there’s you Hobo, I don’t need to say anything about you except this...

Cassius-FEAR HOBO!

FEAR THE ASSOCIATION!

Now get the h*ll out of this office!

*The door slams shut but instead of heading back to the ringside area for the first match, The Camera goes to the lockeroom of the Uprising, Where Tyson Armstrong, Mike Hill, Hero and Enforcer sat around the monitor, With Cassius Zhi sat at the back of the room looking apprehensive...

Hero-Fear us! Fear usssss! Damn Danny, Hero thinks that you got stuck on replay...Fear us! Fear us! You’re almost as robotic and as dull as that piece of no good, Hero stalking, Copying, Third-person talking piece of grade A monkey C@rp The Saint! Most powerful man? Stop it please, You’re making Hero laugh so hard that Hero will probably faint through lack of air in a minute! Most Powerful, With old Megatron here(Points to Enforcer) or The Brick Wall, Hero thinks Danny McGraw and his cowboys have been sniffing some strong stuff, Wouldn’t you say E?

Enforcer: Ha, Too Right! The Saint thinks he’s all strong and powerful but he ain’t seen nothing yet, The Welsh Fighting Machine is back and better than ever!

Hero-I didn’t know Acer had comeback

Enforcer-Watch it Hero, I don’t think you’re exactly one to be talking...Midget! Sainty obviously thinks he’s got this match in the bag just because Hill’s in there, Well Saint pick on someone your own size!

Hill-Watch you don’t think that I can beat him...or you? Is that E, Is it?

Enforcer-Yeah maybe it is Mike, Maybe it damn well is!

Hill-Well I think you better think again-“Machine” because it looks as if that rust hasn’t wore off yet, I think you’ll definitely be the easiest to pin in this match, look at you, you’re a reject damn it, 6WF, 6wE, 6CW You name you failed there!

*Enforcer leaps up to his feet!

Enforcer-Real fun Hill, Real funny but I don’t think you’ll be laughing tonight in that ring when I whip from Pillock to Post...

Hill-I think you mean Pillar...

Enforcer-I know what I mean Hill, The Pillock is The Saint in case you hadn’t figured that out, Then again you’re only 12 so you probably hadn’t even heard such a naughty word!

*Hill leaps up and he looks very agitated, Big E is smiling as Tyson gets up and pulls Hill back...

Tyson-Calm down Hilly, It’s just a bit of banter!

Hill-Huh, I’m out, See you in the ring!

*Hill brushes Tyson aside and walks out, he slams the door shut behind him as Tyson then turns to Enforcer.

Tyson-G0D damn Enforcer, You know Hilly, He gets a bit tetchy and agitated before matches and you just got to wind him up haven’t you?

Enforcer-Like you said it’s only a bit of banter, Anyway He’s only having another one of his little strops, He’ll calm down!

Tyson-I hope so, Because in case you hadn’t noticed we’re still at a disadvantage in my eyes and we don’t need to lose another one, Isn’t that right Cassius?

*Zhi looks up and stares intensely at Tyson...

Cassius-I couldn’t care, I told you I didn’t want your help and I don’t need your help, You decided you wanted to give it to me, fair enough but I couldn’t care less whose side you’re on.

Enforcer-Well you haven’t changed one bit have you Cassius old buddy!

*Cassius looks up at Enforcer and burns a hole through him with his stare, he then turns back towards Tyson...

Cassius-As I was saying...

Enforcer-Hold up there Cassius, I was talking to you, Now don’t ignore me!

*Cassius once again turns towards Enforcer, he looks at him in disdain...

Cassius-Armstrong get out, and take him with you, get him out of my sight.

Enforcer-Look Cassius I don’t want to bring up the past, I’m only looking towards the future, No need to be bitter.

Cassius-Bitter! Ha, You think I’m bitter, you don’t know how wrong you are, Now can you go, I’d like a word with Hero!

Enforcer-Alright, Alright we’re going!

*Enforcer and Tyson walk out through the door and then Cassius slams it, but not before Miss Jessica ghosts into the room pushing a pram.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Chaos   6WF Chaos EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:57 pm

"The End is the Beginning is the End" plays out and the crowd pops for the Hardcore Champion, Keith Leone!

RJ: And what a way to kick things off tonight! With the Hardcore Title on the line, Keith Leone against the Anti-Hardcore Abe Abercorn, this was one of the matches I was most looking forward to seeing tonight!

MW: You could say that for the whole show RJ, every match has potential to be a Match of the Year candidate and we are kicking off with a corker!

Keith Leone gets into the ring and hands the referee his Hardcore Title, he rolls to the outside and searches under the ring for a series of weapons, he drags out a roll of barbed wire and a couple of steel chairs, and smirks as he gets back into the ring. Leone unrolls the barbed wire and wraps it around the top rope, all the way around the ring, then repeats the same around the middle rope, until the entire top and middle ropes are coated in barbed wire!

MW: If Abe didn't know it, he knows now. Keith Leone wants to take him to the extreme...

"Keep Pushin" plays and the crowd generally boo Abe Abercorn, he has some followers scattered around the building but about 85% of the crowd are very hostile towards him.

RJ: Abe Abercorn is not used to this sort of reaction, especially tonight, this has to be the most volatile atmosphere he has competed in, how will that affect his performance tonight?

MW: This atmosphere as well as the surroundings is what Abe Abercorn hates about these kind of matches, the ruthlessness and the redneckery about it all make it unnatural for Abe, and that's the point he will try to emphasise tonight.

Abe cautiously gets into the ring between the middle and bottom ropes to avoid the barbed wire top rope, Keith Leone is holding up a steel chair but has placed a chair in Abe's side of the ring for him, Abe slowly crouches to pick up the chair but looks uncomfortable as the bell rings and the crowd pops! Abe and Keith circle slowly, Keith holding his chair in the air, Abe holding his close to his chest, and Keith wildly swings his chair at Abe, who drops his chair in the process of ducking and dodging the chair shot, Abe goes towards the ropes but stops at the barbed wire and the distraction is enough for Keith to hit Abe across the back with the chair, Keith drops the chair and drills Abe with a series of right hands! Keith whips Abe across the ring, before Abe can rebound off the ropes he sees the barbed wire and drops to the mat, rolling out of the ring under the bottom rope, Abe tries to wave off the match but the crowd boo and the referee tells him no. Keith follows him out of the ring and chases after Abe, Abe gets into the ring before Keith and stomps the back and head of Keith Leone, Abe drags Leone's body into the ring and tries to lock in a Crossface, Leone shoves Abe away and Abe hits the barbed wire ropes back first! Abe screams immediately as the pain shoots up his back, the crowd cheer and a "we want blood" chant starts up!

MW: This is not what Abe Abercorn was expecting, sure, he's gone through pain before, but he genuinely fears for his life and his career in this environment!

Leone runs up to Abe and clotheslines him over the top rope, Abe's back being mercilessly torn at by the barbed wire and as he lands on the floor, the camera shows the cuts across Abe's back! Abe grasps at his back while Leone smirks, Leone takes a run up and Plancha's over the top rope right onto Abe as the crowd gasp, both men hit the guard rail hard!

RJ: What a move from Leone, he's definately brought his A Game tonight!

Leone is first to his feet, he drags Abe with him by the hair, and slams it off the announce table, then a second time, Leone whips Abe towards the steel steps but Abe reverses and Leone hits the steps back first! Abe takes a moment to recover and he angrily kicks Leone in the side of the head, knocking him face down. Abe turns and picks up a steel chair, he looks at it in anger and frustration, staring down at Keith Leone. Abe holds the chair in both hands and prepares to hit Leone with it, he waits for Keith to slowly get up, Keith is on his knees, and Abe swings the chair! Abe stops short, he is reluctant, and Leone low blows Abe! Leone gets to his feet while Abe is rolling around in agony, Leone smiles as the crowd chant "Leone is Hardcore", Leone picks up the chair Abe couldn't use and he wastes no time in hitting Abe across the back with the chair! Abe yells out in pain and Leone hits him a second time with the chair, Abe jolts his back and slowly gets to his feet, Leone waits for Abe to get up...

MW: Turn around Abe!

Abe turns and meets a steel chair to the head, the impact echoing around the arena and Leone raises his arms as Abe is bleeding from the forehead.

MW: Er, probably shouldn't have turned around...

Keith Leone has some intense feelings as he clears off the announce table, he sees Abe is barely moving and he goes to the steel steps, and drags them up to the announce table... RJ: Oh my, what is Keith Leone thinking?!

MW: I don't know, but my Wirey sense is tingling, we should move...

Leone drags Abe to the bottom of the steel steps, and signals for the Manic Depression! Leone hooks the arms of Abe and slowly walks up the steps, dragging Abe with him, Leone stands on the top of the steel steps...

RJ: Oh come on, we've got to make this announce table last the night!

MW: I blame the commissioners, they made this the opening match...

The crowd are in awe as Leone lifts Abe up for the Tiger Driver through the table, Abe rolls through...

MW: CROSSFACE!

Abe rolls through and locks on a Crossface Chickenwing submission on top of the announce table, he applies the pressure tightly on Leone, folding Leone's arm the wrong way while wrenching the neck and back with the crossface, Abe looks extremely focused as Leone struggles, he starts to fade...

MW: We're gonna have a new Hardcore Champion!

Leone is face down, in the Crossface, his arm torqued and his other arm out, he looks like he might tap out, but flat out refuses! Leone is barely conscious across the announce table and Abe has the hold applied, Leone's hand drops to tap, the crowd pops as Leone wags his finger before tapping and he clenches his fist to keep going, Abe continues to apply the hold!

RJ: We know Keith Leone can take a lot of punishment, but I doubt he can last much longer here...

Abe is becoming frustrated as Keith Leone isn't tapping out, and breaks the hold himself. Abe snarls as he gets off of the announce table, and picks up the reel of barbed wire Leone was using earlier, he puts the reel of barbed wire inside the ring and goes to get Leone, Abe drags Leone off the table by his foot and Leone hits the floor hard and face first. Abe rolls under the bottom rope to avoid the barbed wire ropes, he drags Leone up the other side of the ropes, the crowd pops again as Leone hangmans Abe across the barbed wire top rope!

RJ: Oh my god! Abe just had his throat cut!

Abe is clutching his throat and panicking, the referee calms him down and looks, there is no blood but Abe's expression is that of someone who doesn't want to continue, Keith Leone manically crawls into the ring with a steel chair, he gives Abe the eyes and slides Abe the chair! MW: Is Leone playing mind games with Abe?! Abe picks up the chair and Leone dares him to hit him, Abe shuts his eyes and swings the chair at the head of Leone! It connects and Abe throws the chair away, he rolls Leone over to pin him.... One.... Two...... Thre-Leone kicks out!

RJ: Keith Leone will not quit! MW: Will not quit yet...

Abe locks in the Crossface Chickenwing again and wrenches it, Leone is clearly in pain and blood seeps out from his mask, Abe has a manical look in his eyes now, and is shouting "TAP!" at Leone, who again refuses! Abe again frustratingly releases the hold, he drags Leone up off the mat and is looking for a Derg Valley Driver...

RJ: Hooks the arms, MANIC DEPRESSION!

Keith Leone as a reaction hooked the arms and hit the Manic Depression to Abe Abercorn, Leone isn't able to pin immediately and crawls over to Abe, he drapes an arm over Abe... One..... Two...... Thre-Abe gets the shoulder up!

MW: I don't believe it...

RJ: What a way to kick off Chaos!

Both men are flat on their backs, both bleeding, Leone rips his mask by the forehead and blood flows through the tear in a sickening fashion, Leone is pumped up and the crowd are behind him, he hooks the arms of Abe once again, going for another Manic Depression! Abe counters and picks up Leone, Abe hits the DVD to Leone!

RJ: That's got to be it all over! Abe has just hit the DVD and there is not way that Leone can kick out!

Ref:...............................1

............................Kickout!

MW: Oh my god! Leone has just kicked out, no way. How is that possible. How can he be putting up with that right now.

Abe gets to his feet, blood pouring down his face and looks at Leone as he tries to pull himself to his feet using the ropes. Abe circles Leone are a little bit and then Leone turns round and goes for a big right but Abe Counters....

RJ: PHILOSPHER'S DREAM..... HE HAS THE DREAM LOCKED IN. Leone is going to be out clod is he can't break out of this hold.

MW: He's done it. Leone's out of the hold..... ooooooh what a sicking thud, CROSSFACE!!!!

The reply shows Leone breaking out of the hold but Abe ramping him head first into the turnbuckle and then hitting him with a backsuplex before locking in the Crossface. Leone struggles and fights with everything he has but then suddenly just slumps to the floor after at least 2 minutes in the Crossface under intense pressure.

RA:Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has ruled that Keith Leone can no longer continue, and therefore, your winner, and the NEW Hardcore Champion, Abe Abercorn!

RJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, Abe has done it. Abe Abercorn has won the Hardcore title, what the hell does this mean for the Hardcore divison.

As soon as the bell rang, Abe released the hold and Leone is passed out and face down on the mat. The referee hands Abe the Hardcore Title, and Abe snatches the title away from the referee, and walks up the ramp completely ignoring the crowd's booing, EMT's run down to the ring to assist Leone and the camera shows a sick smile on the face of Abe Abercorn as he clutches the Hardcore Title.

RJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, that was just our first match...

MW: But what a way to start, a new Hardcore Champion! By the way, big credit to Keith Leone, how he never tapped is beyond me, and it took the common sense of the referee to stop the match when he did or Leone could have wrestled his last ever 6WF match!

The crowd cheers as Leone shoves away the EMT's and while unbalanced, he staggers towards the ropes and receives a standing ovation from the fans as he leaves the ring, angry at losing his Hardcore Title.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Chaos   6WF Chaos EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:57 pm

*Following the opening match, the camera goes backstage with Clarissa...

C: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, I’m Clarissa and I am going to be bringing you all the latest news, build up and reaction during 6WF Chaos...OOH...

*Gregers sneaks up behind Clarissa and gently drags his finger down her back before playfully grabbing her by the sides...

G: Wow Clarissa you don’t know how good you sounded then...

C: Gregers!

G: Sorry, I’ll save it for later

C: Anyway, What are your thoughts on your opponents in tonight’s match?

G: Well, Well Clarissa I’d of thought you’d have already known that the amount of time we spend together but I suppose we were a tad busy But I’ll go over it again...For you! There’s Hell Raiser, Now I’m not sure where and when he’s raised some hell but I sure as, Excuse the pun, H*ll haven’t seen it in 6WF! Now you stick to your preaching’s, But leave Clarissa out of this otherwise I will exert some of the biggest G ever to take you out!

Then Corey Blake...The Greatest Cruiserweight in this company...hold up that’s wrong isn’t it Clarissa? Because there’s one man, one truly outstanding individual in front of you the, Gregers! The Greatest...

C: Greatest....

G: Cruiserweight in the world! So good luck out there Blakey, You’ll need it!

C: And finally, What about Daniel Montgomery?

G: Well Me and Dan, Little and Large, Chalk and Cheese. He’s taller than me, heavier than me but is he bigger than me! I doubt it...especially in one department isn’t that right Babe!

C:

G: But I like Daniel, Best of luck out there dude, because you’ll probably need it!

*Hell Raiser walks onto the screen...

HR: Well isn’t this lovely, so cosy...

*Hell Raiser strokes the hair of Clarissa and she jumps back towards Gregers...

HR: If you ever want a real man look no further!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Chaos   6WF Chaos EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:58 pm

Match 2
Freshers Ball Match
Daniel Montgomery v Gregers v Corey Blake v Hell Raiser

RJ:A very interesting matchup here folks,6WF is a place where everybody gets there chance to shine and thats exactly what sums up the following contest.Over the past month there has been an influx of new superstars into our illustrious company,each one brings something a little different to the table and tonight they get their chance on the grand stage,

MW:Well what a variety of superstars we have on display,from Gregers,the high-flying cruiserweight,to the behemoth that is Daniel Montgomery.There is going to be such a contrast in this match and I cannot wait.

RJ:Remember that this match also comes with a very special prize,the winner of this match will be guaranteed a title shot of their choosing whenever they want,a huge incentive for these young up and comers.

MW:I have a feeling on a winner here....it just has to be....

RJ:Well you look at Daniel Montgomery and its hard to envisage anyone beating him but its possible,all of these four men have shown signs of class in the last few weeks and who knows where tonight may lead us.

A stop watch appears on the screen and there is a mixed reaction from the crowd as Hell Raiser makes his grand entrance.He strides down towards the ring with his eyes fixed on the task ahead.He grips the top rope and stands onto the apron and into the ring.He raises his arms in the air and shouts for his opponents

MW:Another very impressive athlete,he had forged somewhat of a partnership with Montgomery but tonight is every man for himself and all partnerships are very much out of the window...

Hell Raiser walks around the ring as "Famous Last Words" ring out and the boos descend,Cory Blake swaggers out as the pyros fly up into the air.He trash talks the fans as he walks down the rampway and jumps up onto the apron,he looks over at Hell Raiser and decides to drop down and walk around

RJ:Smart move from Cory Blake,a very unorthodox athlete that has mega potential,staying away from Hell Raiser right now is clever until the chance arises.The fans are not warming to this superstar whatsoever and understandable with his brash attitude

MW:Well im sure if he wins tonight then his attitude wont matter to him,these fans not like him but if he wins then you have to respect that.

"Granite" is up next and the fans cheer as the lights dim down,strobe lights whirl around the arena and then the spotlight lands on the stage.Gregers shadow is illuminated and then a pyro explodes.He looks down and then runs towards the ring,he runs up the steps and vaults into the ring as the fans cheer.He looks over at Hell Raiser and then out at Cory Blake before going to the ropes and posing.

RJ:A young man who has endeared himself to these fans already with his high-flying displays,highly talented but also very driven,there is alot in the future for this young man from Brighton.

MW:Indeed there is and I think all of these fans know it,our 6WF Champion proves that size isnt everything in this world and im sure Gregers would love to emulate them sort of acheivements....who knows!

"Ye Mama" rings out as the gigantic behemoth,Daniel Montgomery walks into view.He raises his colossal arm in the air and the fans look shocked at the sight in front of them and Montgomery walks down to the ring,he stands in front of the ring...

RJ:Word cannot describe the scene in front of you folks,do not adjust your tv sets...Daniel Montgomery is that big,he is the biggest superstar in 6WF history.7 foot tall and 475 pounds,he is a monster of a human being and success would appear to be second nature....how do you stop a man like this?

MW:LIKE THAT!

The crowd boo as Cory Blake slams a steel chair into the back of Montgomery,the monster falls off the apron and Blake smashes the chair into the knees of the big man and then into the back and head of Daniel again as the crowd boo even more.Montgomery is on his knees as Blake slams the steel into the head of Montgomery again and then Gregers runs across and he sunset flips over the top rope and catches Blake with a perfectly timed flying headscissors....the crowd cheer up to the rafters.

RJ:Amazing move from Gregers,thats why the fan love him so.But what a shocking start from Cory Blake,he has decimated the obvious favourite in this match

MW:Well the three men left should act quickly,Montgomery is down and that makes Hell Raiser the new favourite in my book...what a great atmosphere in here!

Gregers gets up and he slides under the bottom rope and through the legs of Hell Raiser,he runs off the far rope and returns with a flying dropkick,Raiser stumbles slightly and Gregers nails a spinning roundhouse kick and runs off the ropes again and hits a flying forearm smash...Raiser staggers more and then Gregers springboards onto the middle rope as the crowd cheer....

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RJ:That was an horrific shot,that is the power that he posesses...

Gregers soars through the air but is caught by a ramming headbutt to the chest that sends the high-flier hurtling across the ring.Gregers tries to get up but is met by a hard big boot to the face from Hell Raiser...

1.................2..........kickout!

MW:Hell Raiser has a strength advantage over Blake and Gregers and he will push that advantage right now...he has victory in his sights...

Raiser drags Gregers up and whips him hard into the corner,he body presses Gregers as he comes out and then hurls him at the oncoming Blake,Cory ducks and Gregers hits the turnbuckle...Blake ducks a clothesline from Raiser and dropkicks a kneecap of Raiser,he runs off the ropes and delivers a sickening shining wizard to the face...Blake breathes in the boos of the crowd as he jumps off the second rope into a moonsault and covers....

..................powerout!

RJ:Whoah!

Hell Raiser sits up as Blake runs off the ropes in shock,Raiser seizes Blake around the throat and lifts him into a huge chokeslam.Blake rolls from the ring in pain and Gregers ducks a body splash in the corner and kicks Raiser in the stomach three times and then spinning heel kicks him....Raiser walks out as Gregers goes to the second rope and jumps off with a flying bulldog as the crowd cheer

MW:Gregers is on flying form,he looks really up for this match and the crowd are loving it...just one final push and just maybe he will have it...

Gregers goes to the top rope and he looks down at Raiser and soars off,he catches the big Indian with a flying tornado DDT and then stands up...he smirks at the ovation and then runs to the opposite corner and vaults up,the flashbulbs go off all around as he stands tall...

RJ:He's gonna fly....

Cory Blake gets up and he pushes Gregers off the top rope,Gregers hits the top rope and then Blake gets in and seizes Gregers and flips him into the Shining Light....Blake hooks both legs and urges the referee to count

MW:Oh my....this is really bad and he knows it....payback is a (beep)

The crowd cheer as Montgomery drags Blake from the ring,crimson runs down his head as he stares with anger and then hauls Blake into the security barrier with serious force.He grabs Blake again and hauls him into the ringpost and then lifts him into the bearhug and slams him repeatedly into the steel before pulling him into the centre of the concrete floor and flips Blake into a powerbomb position...

Crowd: (Beep) him up x5

RJ:OH WOW....!

Montgomery throws Blake backwards into the ringpost and the cocky superstar collapses onto the floor in awful pain.Montgomery gets into the ring and he looks across at Hell Raiser...both men stare at one another as the crowd cheer...

MW:Tag team partners for no longer,they have worked together but now they must work alone to get get to the top...this crowd are pumped!

Both giants walks into the centre of the ring,crimson trickles from Montgomery's face as they trade huge shots and the crowd cheer each one.The ring seems to shake from the impact as Raiser slams a chop into the head of Montgomery,he stuns his opponent and then chops again as Daniel staggers....Raiser backs against the ropes and comes back...

RJ:Not even the 42nd airborne could stop this....CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!

Hell Raiser comes back and Montgomery body presses the giant Indian into the air and front slams him into the canvass,Raiser tries to get back up as the crowd cheer and Daniel scoops him up and delivers a beautiful running powerslam,he stands up and looks down as Gregers comes flying from the top rope...

MW:INCOMING!

The crowd cheer as Gregers lands a brilliant frogsplash,Cory Blake crawls into the ring and resides in the corner as Montgomery whips Gregers into the corner and the high-flier hits a shining wizard and then throws Blake out of the corner into a ginormous big boot...the crowd cheer as Gregers nods at Montgomery and runs at him,Daniel lifts Gregers up and drops him into a body splash on Blake

RJ:These two men are working together,but only one can stand victorious....

Blake rolls from the ring and Hell Raiser stumbles to his feet as Montgomery kicks him in the stomach and pulls him into a front facelock,there are cheers from the crowd as "The Beast" shows his immense power again by lifting Hell Raiser into a picture perfect Jackhammer and drives him hard into the mat....Gregers smiles again as he runs at Montgomery and is pressed up into the air...

MW:Here we go again...

*Crowd boo

RJ:Smart thinking...

thr-NO!

MW:How close can you be!

Montgomery lifts Gregers into the air but this time turned to the side and hauled him over the top rope and crashing to the floor below,Montgomery covered Hell Raiser but the lapse in time led to only a two count....Montgomery shakes his head and drags Raiser back to his feet,he places his head between his legs and signals for a powerbomb,Hell Raiser fights with all his might and seems to drive his head upwards into the unmentionables as the crowd groan and Montgomery staggers around in pain...

RJ:You cant be disqualified though....its a sore move but very legal...

MW:NO FRICKIN WAY!

Hell Raiser wipes sweat from his brow and then amazingly lifts Montgomery into a brilliant spinebuster,he looks down at the monster and knows it wont be enough as he draws his hands across one another to signal the end and heads for the turnbuckle.

RJ:What is Hell Raiser thinking here....he is a big guy and im not sure he is cut out for aerial assaults...

MW:Well if he hits it then I dont care how big you are,this one is over....

RJ:FROGSPLASH!

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hell Raiser stands tall on the top rope as Cory Blake crawls onto the apron and swipes his legs out from under him,Raiser lands in an awful position and slides off to the outside as Blake climbs up onto the top rope,he has a cocky grin on his face as he jumps into the air and then into a magnificent moonsault...

MW:Call it a night....Cory Blake is gonna steal one....

RJ: I'm in shock!

MW:Ho Ho thats what 6WF is all about...

.....................................3!

RJ:Ladies and Gentlemen we have our winner!

The replays are playing on the big screen as the fans watch the end to the Freshers Ball once more,Cory Blake goes for a moonsault but misses and collides hard with the mat as Montgomery gets back up and delivers a earth-shattering Daniel Destroyer(Two-handed Chokebomb)...he looks down for the pin as Gregers springboards from the middle of the ropes and dropkicks Montgomery in the back,the big man flies through the ropes to the outside as Gregers covers Blake and picks up the victory.

MW:What a match....what an effort by all four of these men,showing that talent in spread right through the roster here in 6WF...I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and these youngsters did not disappoint...but on this night it was Gregers that showed skill and initiative to pick up an impressive victory.

RJ:Well we highlighted Daniel Montgomery,he was the favourite and rightfully so but Gregers did the right think and he picked the right moment to strike...he picked up the scraps and at the end he is victorious with a title shot of his choosing.

"Granite" is playing out and Gregers is in the aisle with a smile on his face,Daniel Montgomery stares from the ring with a rueful smile on his face.The crowd are cheering and applauding the match as Hell Raiser kicks the steel steps in anger and the referee checks on Cory Blake.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty

*Gregers looks delighted as he runs through the backstage area and spots Clarissa getting ready for an interview...

G: I did it Babe! I did it!

C: I know, I know, I saw it! Amazing stuff! Amazing!

G: Oh god I’m on such high! My good man who’s this interview scheduled with and when?

P: No-one as of yet, Just waiting for instructions.

G: Well in that case, Looks like it’s time to get the celebrations underway

C: Let’s go!

*Clarissa grabs the hand of Gregers and they fall into his dressing room fumbling around as the camera’s go back to ringside.

Match 3
6WF European Championship
Max Adamson (c) v La Pulga Loco v Christopher Patricks

RJ: And up now we have a Triple Threat match for the European Championship.

MW: And we have two guys who have yet to win a Championship in 6WF with La Pulga Loco and Christopher Patricks, and our very own co-commissioner, the current Australian Champion, Max Adamson.

‘Love Spreads’ starts to play and the crowd boo as Max Adamson walks out cockily, the European Title slung over one shoulder and the Australian Championship around his waist. He swaggers down the ramp before climbing into the ring as the crowd chant ‘You Suck’. Max can be heard saying ‘Thank you’ sarcastically, he walks over to the referee and hands in him both belts, the referee keeps hold of the European Title put places the Australian Title outside of the ring. Max stands in the middle of the ring with his arms raised.

‘Refuse/Resist’ is blasted out and the crowd cheer, Patricks steps out, pyros go off as he pulls his T-shirt off and throws it into the crowd, he sprints down the ramp sliding under the bottom rope, Max gets out of the ring, and Patricks starts making belt motions towards Max while smiling.

‘Papi Chulo’ starts to play and the crowd boo again, La Pulga Loco walks out wearing Mexican Flag style shorts, he sprints down the ramp, ignoring the abuse being hurled at him from the fans, he slides into the ring and gets into the face of Christopher Patricks, Max slides into the ring and takes them both out with a double clothesline as the bell rings, Max lifts up Christopher Patricks and whips him into the corner before lifting up LPL and hitting him with a scoop slam. Max turns around just as Patricks, using the momentum giving to him by Max whipping him into the corner as springboarded on the ropes and takes Max down with a moonsault.

RJ: Expect to see a lot more of high-flying moves like that with La Pulga Loco and Christopher Patricks in this match.

Christopher Patricks starts stomping on Max but it doesn’t last long because LPL connects with a kick to the side of the head of Patricks causing him to fall down to the ground, La Pulga Loco climbs up onto the top rope and goes to hit a Corkscrew splash, but Max catches him in mid-air, and then Patricks dives off of the top rope and connects with a drop kick to the back of Max causing both men to fall over, LPL landing on top of Max. 1...2...Patricks drags La Pulga Loco off of Max and then goes for the pin himself. 1...2...kick out! Max’s kick out was so forceful that Christopher Patricks is sent flying across the ring, Max gets to his feet and so too does LPL, they look at each other, and they see Christopher Patricks using the ropes to get up, Max and LPL nod to each other and hit a double clothesline sending Patricks over the top rope to the outside, LPL is smiling and so too is Max, LPL lifts his hand up for a Hi-five and Max’s expression suddenly changes to a scowl and he grabs LPL by the neck and throws him out of the ring.

MW: You just can’t trust Max.

Max slides out of the ring and kicks LPL in the ribs before running at Christopher Patricks who is just about to stand up and just misses with a kick to the skull, Patricks stands up and connects with a kick to the back of the knee and then goes for a Snap DDT, but Max pushes Patricks away and dodges the superkick, Max lifts up the Australian Title belt and smashes it off of the head of Patricks while the referee was looking at LPL. The crowd boo loudly as Max rolls Patricks into the ring, but he can’t get in too, because LPL has sprinted along the fan barrier and dived off, and lands on Max’s back taking the European Champion down to his knees and now locks in a sleeper hold. Max however is having none of it and throws LPL onto the side of the apron, and LPL looks like he might have been snapped in half as his back connects with the edge of the apron.

RJ: Ouch!

Max slides into the ring and grabs Christopher Patricks and puts him into the Boomerang, Patricks looks like he is in immense amount of pain, he is trying to reach the ropes but they are just too far away, Patricks has tears in his eyes from the sheer amount of force he is putting into trying to get out of the hold, from nowhere, LPL uses the ropes to jump up and connect with a dropkick to Max breaking the hold, when Max stands up, La Pulga Loco dodges two punch attempts and then hits a hurricanrana. LPL turns around and Patricks is just getting up, he runs at him and goes for a clothesline, but Patricks jumps up and connects with a jumping spinning kick.

MW: This is a really fast paced match.

Patricks goes for the pin on LPL, 1...2...but Max drags him off of La Pulga Loco and then punches him, Max grabs LPL and goes for the Cyclone and connects, but Christopher Patricks runs at Max before he can get the pin and starts kicking him in the ribs and then hits him with a neckbreaker. Christopher Patricks climbs up to the top rope, and jumps off going for the Puzzle Solver, but LPL rolls out of the way and The Enigma just hits the mat. LPL pushes Patricks over onto this back and puts one arm over him, 1...2...Max stomps on LPL’s back breaking the pin and then lifts LPL up and throws him into the corner, Max starts punching LPL in the stomach before turning around and grabbing Patricks, he throws him into the same corner but LPL dodges, and Patricks just goes chest first into the turnbuckles and then flops to the mat and LPL connects with a Fly on the Wall to Max.

RJ: This one could be over right now.

LPL doesn’t go straight for the pin though, he climbs up to the top rope but before he can jump off Christopher Patricks jumps up and tries to throw LPL off of the top rope into the ring, but instead both men go toppling off the top rope to the outside of the ring. Max starts pushing himself up as LPL and Patricks look out cold outside of the ring, Max starts climbing up to the top rope and the crowd start cheering loudly when it looks like he is about to dive off onto Patricks and LPL but Max drops down off the ropes laughing as the crowd boo. Max holds his head as he slides out of the ring, Max lifts up Patricks and whips him into the steel steps and The Enigma’s back connects with the hard steel before he goes flipping over it. Max grabs LPL by the head and then goes to throw him into the fan barrier but LPL reverses it so that Max instead goes running into the barrier, when Max turns around holding his stomach, LPL has slid into the ring. Max follows him.

MW: Patricks looks out of this one now, medics are rushing down to check on him, I think he has been seriously injured going into those steel steps.

Max and LPL lock up in a test of strength and Max easily wins pushing LPL into the corner and starting to elbow him in the stomach but LPL dodges a punch attempt and then dodges Max who had charged at LPL and at the same time, La Pulga Loco managed to pull off the turnbuckle cover and Max crashes against the metal chest first before LPL rolls him up. 1...2...3!

RJ: LPL wins!

MW: No! The referee is saying Max had grabbed the ropes with hand.

LPL slams the mat in frustration as outside of the ring the medics are putting Christopher Patricks on the stretcher. LPL gets Max up to his feet and then starts kicking him in the thigh before bouncing off the ropes and going for a sunset flip, Max however reverses it and lifts LPL up and slams him down on the mat. The Enigma is halfway up the ramp now being pushed on the stretcher. Max puts his hand on LPL’s chest, 1...2...kick out! LPL kicks out of the cocky pin attempt and then rolls away, Max stands up and crouches in the corner urging LPL to get up. La Pulga Loco groggily pushes himself up and Max charges at him.

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Max connects with the Gore, and he stands up with his arm raised with a massive smile on his face, suddenly shouts can be heard coming from the top of the ramp, Christopher Patricks has undone the straps on the stretcher and pushed the medics away, before standing up on the stretcher and to a massive pop he skateboards down on the stretcher, it smashes into the ring and he uses the ropes to springboard into the ring and take Max out with a crossbody.

MW: I have to say, that was amazing from Christopher Patricks, and we thought he was out of this match!

The Enigma is stood in the ring, he beats his chest and raises his arm in the air as the crowd chant his name, Patricks climbs up to the top rope and LPL and Max are laid down next to each other, he goes for a moonsault, but both guys who were down lift their knees up and Patrick’s upper-body slams down on the knees hard. Patricks grabs hold of his chest and shouts out in pain. LPL is first up, pushing himself to his feet and Max is next, LPL rolls out of the way of Max and then connects with a buzzsaw kick, Max falls down to one knee and LPL takes a run up and connects with a Shining Wizard, LPL climbs up to the top rope and dives off hitting a 630 Corkscrew splash on Max. 1...2...3 but Christopher Patricks breaks the pin up, when he drags himself over and hits LPL on the back with both fists. LPL stands up looking angry and lifts Patricks up by his hair and goes for a Fly on the Wall but Patricks just grabs him and connects with an Engima Bomb.

RJ: Patricks just won’t give in.

Christopher Patricks sees that Max is about to get up so doesn’t go for the pin, out of nowhere Max goes for a Gore, but Patricks dodges it and Max’s shoulder connects with the steel ring post, he turns around and The Enigma kicks him in the side of the head and he just falls over the ropes to the outside of the ring. The Enigma sees the opportunity and takes a run up before using the ropes to dive to the outside of the ring and he smashes into Max, who’s head connects painfully with the fan barrier, and a fan pours his drink all over Max who looks out cold. Patricks slides into the ring, and he has a massive smile on his face but suddenly he is taken out by LPL who connects with a missile drop kick from the top rope. LPL stands in the middle of the ring his arms cockily raised, he lifts up Patricks and looks ready to hit a Fly on the Wall, but suddenly Patricks connects with a Snap DDT and then climbs up to the top rope and hits a Puzzle Solver!

MW: They think it’s all over....

1...2...3!

RJ: It is now!

Patricks lifts his arm in the air, while staying kneeled, the referee helps him up and hands him the European Championship as the crowd chant his name, Patricks limps up the ramp holding his ribs.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty

*The Camera goes to RJ and Michael Wire sat at the commentary desk.

RJ: Up next is the Fight For The Right final between two of 6WF’s Youngest, Brightest, Strongest stars!

MW: And this match promises so much, The raw power of the two guys competing should be more than enough entertainment but then you have to add in the pre-match nerves and then what’s at stake!

RJ: That’s right, Whoever wins this match has a world title shot whenever they want!

MW: So let’s really compare the size and power of these two in our very own tale of the tape...

*Solomon Riddick
6”3
290lbs
Finishing Move: Devils Advocate-Right Handed knockout punch!
Career High so far-Beating Nigel Napalm to reach the Fight for The Right Final
Path to the final-

Round 1-
Cassius Zhi

Round 2-
GDC

Round 3-
Nigel Napalm

Tyson Armstrong
6”8
315lbs
Finishing move: Tysonator-Belly to Belly suplex
Career High so far-Being undefeated and unpinned until last month!
Path to the final-

Round 1-
Crime Lord

Round 2-
Hobo

Round 3-
The Saint

RJ: Both men have had equally as tough paths to the final and tonight, They will look to send out a message for their respective groups, The Uprising and The Association!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Chaos   6WF Chaos EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:59 pm

RA: The following is the Final of the Fight for the Right Tournament!

"Brianstorm" plays and the crowd go wild as the Xceptional one, Tyson Armstrong walks out to the ring, he tags hands with the fans at ringside and looks confident as ever!

MW: Tyson is looking to bounce back from losing his undefeated streak and Internet Title last month to The Saint, and will hope to beat his association stablemate Soloman Riddick!

RJ: Soloman is a monster, and this match will be a cracker, I have no doubt.

"Always" plays out and the crowd jeer as association member Soloman enters, he stares at Tyson as he gets into the ring, and the crowd gather in anticipation as both men stare nose to nose, Tyson the taller but both men are huge in stature!

The bell rings and Tyson and Soloman immediately trade punches, Tyson gets the upper hand and forces Soloman back, Tyson whips Soloman across the ring and back body drops him into the air, with Soloman rolling out of the ring holding his back immediately after the impact! Soloman glares at Tyson and slowly gets back into the ring.

Soloman shapes to go blow for blow with Tyson again, but kicks him in the ribs, Soloman hits a forearm to the face and takes a few steps back, Soloman races in and hits a Bicycle kick square in the face of Tyson, knocking Tyson back groggily against the ropes but he manages to stay on his feet, Soloman scoops Tyson up onto his shoulders and goes for a Death Valley Driver, Tyson counters Soloman mid move and hits a Neckbreaker to Soloman!

RJ: What a move! And what agility from such a big man!

Tyson covers Soloman, one, two, th-Soloman kicks out. Tyson grins as the crowd get behind him, and he gets to his feet, he stomps at Soloman before he can get to his feet, Tyson hits three consecutive elbow drops to Soloman and goes for another pin attempt, one, two, th-Soloman kicks out again.

Tyson drags Soloman to his feet, and whips him across the ring, Soloman flies back with a clothesline and Tyson takes the full force of it, Soloman covers Tyson and hooks the leg, one, two, th-Tyson powers out!

MW: You can see how hungry for success both men are, a World Title shot is at stake here!

Soloman chokes Tyson illegally with his boot, the referee begins a 5 count which Soloman breaks himself at 4, he ignores the referee's telling off, and stomps angrily several times at the head of Tyson Armstrong! Soloman drops a knee to the head of Tyson and covers him, while grinding his forearm across the face of Tyson, one, two, thr-Tyson kicks out.

Soloman signals for the Catacombs, and drags Tyson into the powerbomb position...

RJ: This could be the biggest Catacombs in Soloman's 6WF career so far!

Soloman struggles to lift Tyson, Tyson counters and hits a back body drop, the crowd pop as Tyson pumps his fists and is getting a second wind, he kicks Soloman in the ribs and delivers a big suplex, Soloman jumps up immediately and eats a Big Boot in the face from Tyson, Tyson drops into the cover, one, two, thre-Soloman barely kicks out!

Tyson gets up undeterred, and lifts Soloman up to his feet, Tyson goes for the Tysonator and Soloman elbows free, Soloman kicks Tyson in the ribs and picks him up for the Catacombs!

MW: CATACOMBS! Wait...

RJ: TYSONATOR!

MW: Armstrong into the cover...

Tyson grabs the top rope before Soloman can hit the facebuster, Soloman has to let go of Tyson, and turns around into a Tysonator! Tyson hooks the leg of Soloman Riddick, one, two, three!

RA: Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner of the Fight for the Right Tournament, Tyson Armstrong!

Tyson celebrates in the ring as he is announced the winner, he nods and pumps his fists excitedly, and motions a title around his waist.

MW: But which World Title will be be going after?

RJ: I guess that's a question to be answered another time...
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Chaos   6WF Chaos EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:59 pm

*Christopher Patricks is shown backstage, He is sat down looking at his newly won 6WF European Championship, He has tears in his eyes.

RJ: Christopher Patricks said he was going to do it for his father and brother who have sadly passed away and tonight Christopher Patricks did them proud.

MW: And you can see that the whole occasion and the emotion that comes with it has really hit him hard, You can’t say there’s many people in 6WF who deserve a title but Patricks certainly does for his performances and risk-taking and tonight he has that reward!

RJ: Well what a show it’s been, But we’re not even halfway through!

MW: Hold up RJ, There’s something else going down backstage!

*The camera goes backstage where La Pulga Loco is flinging a whole manner of items around, until The Saint comes out of The Association locker-room and grabs him...

DM: La Pulga CALM THE H*LL DOWN! I know I said I wanted you to win but as soon as this door closes I have a way for you to re-deem yourself for The Association!

MW: Talk about Contrast, Patricks trying to have a sombre moment interrupted by La Pulga’s hissy fit!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Chaos   6WF Chaos EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:00 am

Match 5
Fists of Fun (C) vs Perfect Execution

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Chaos and boy has the Pay Per View lived up to it’s billing so far, We have had some chaotic scenes already here But we’re only half way through the show...

MW: And up next is our third title match of the evening and so far both matches have heralded two title changes...

RJ: And could we be all set for a third?

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

*Crowd Pop

RA: And introducing first, the challengers...At a combined weight of of 500lbs, the team of Perfect Jack and Lex Hart...Perfect Execution...

“We are Perfection” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as the adapted version of Jack’s entrance music hits, Jack and Lex swagger out simultaneously before sauntering down the ramp, soaking in the loud boos from the crowd. They slide into the ring and climb the ropes, motioning a belt around their waists...

RJ: Last month they lost out at Mayhem in triple threat action but after a very impressive month these two have earned the right to be proclaimed as the N01 contenders for the tag team titles...

MW: I’ve been so impressed with the way in which this team have developed over such a short period of time, They are a very cohesive unit and have learnt a lot of the tricks of the trade within in two months of teaming together...

RJ: I believe that they already shared some sort of connection, which was them trying to make their way in 6WF following the war with 6CW and they felt that they were being held back because of this...

MW: Plus they are both amazingly arrogant!

RA: And finally...at a combined weight of 480lbs, The reigning and defending 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOORLLLD, FISTS OF FUN!

“G@gging for your love” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd finally burst into life for the arrival of fan favourites and current tag team champions, Fists of Fun! ELC and Ryder run out playing air guitar, with their tag belts wrapped firmly around their waists...They sprint to the ring tagging the fans hands, he slides in.

MW: Here they are folks, the tag team champions!

RJ: And boy these guys have absolutely dominated this division since clinching the tag team titles, beating teams such as The Lunatics, The Crime Syndicate 2.0 combinations and of course these guys Perfect Execution...

MW: However, Jack did score a pinfall victory over Cain Ryder earlier this month and this has maybe led to Perfect Execution being considered favourites in this match, something the fists won’t be used to...

RJ: But something Perfect Execution won’t be used to either!

Jack and Ryder begin to circle the ring, Jack continues to stretch using the ropes as Ryder looks extremely focused, the two men move forward and lock up... Jack spins him out into a front facelock, Ryder reverses by whipping Jack across the ring, he goes for a clothesline but Jack grabs the arm and then floats around the body and hits a quick German Suplex into a bridged pin...

Ref: 1......................2.......Kick out!

Ryder kicks out and Perfect Jack looks to take the advantage by booting away at the back of Ryder, his boots echo around the arena as they boom into the back of Ryder, Jack places him in a reverse chinlock and pulls him up, he hits a reverse DDT backbreaker followed up quickly with a spinning reverse STO, Jack gets up to his feet and mocks the crowd with a Kurt Angle-esque spinning holding his arms up to the disdain of the crowd...This gives Ryder a chance to gain some momentum, he crawls back into towards the corner and drags himself up, He waits in the corner and Jack comes running towards him, He goes for a big boot but Ryder ducks but Hart tags in quickly and steps through the ropes...

He chopblocks Ryder down and quickly starts to stomp down on him, he drives some hard boots down across the face and top of Ryder’s chest, Hart places Ryder into a headlock and then drags him out, Ryder reverses by launching him across the ring and ELC places his knee up into the back of Hart, Ryder then drags Hart back towards the centre of the ring and hits him with a fishermans suplex...

Ref: 1........................2.........Kick out!

Ryder is quickly up onto his feet and he starts to hit a series of hard fists down into the face of Hart, he quickly drags Hart up by the hair and continues to crack hard uppercuts into the chin, swapping between the typical boxing uppercuts and European uppercuts, backing Hart up against the ropes and then whipping him across the ring and Ryder hits a hard elbow smash, Hart falls down to the canvas and then he rolls up straight into a side Russian Leg Sweep and then the cover...

Ref: 1........................2........Kick out!

MW: Ryder is performing very well at the moment in there and demonstrating why they’re the tag team champions...

Ryder allows Hart to rise before meeting him with a knee to the stomach, Ryder drags him back and then heaves him up into a fallaway slam position but Hart drops down and quickly leaps and tags in Jack, He ducks under a clothesline and then spins Ryder around but he counters, rattles off some hard elbows into the chin, he launches Jack across the ring quickly and he then lands a jumping knee into the face of Jack, who falls down to the canvas, Ryder picks him up and then looks to go for a Fishermans suplex on PJ, who elbows out of the hold and then quickly throws Ryder over with a suplex of his own, this time a snap version of the classic suplex move...

Ref:1.................2...Kick out!

Ryder thrusts his shoulder up off the mat and Jack doesn’t relent on the offence, he quickly drops knee down into the face of Ryder, Jack then gets to his feet and stands above Ryder before looking down at him in Disdain...

RJ: That kid has a whole heap of arrogance in him...

MW: He also has a whole heap of talent and technical ability...

RJ: Well he better hope the arrogance doesn’t get in the away of that ability and prevents it from shining through!

Jack allows Cain to rise to his feet before meeting him with an atomic drop, Ryder stumbles around the ring in pain and Jack throws him over with a Hip-T0$$ and follows it up with a hard boot across the back and then running the ropes and crunching a knee into the side of the head of Cain, He makes the cover confidently...

Ref: 1.......................2..........Kick out!

Jack gets a pretty good count and is quick to start working over on Cain once more, he starts to stomp down on the head, he hits around 10 stomps before pulling him up in a reverse facelock, he then connects with a backbreaker...

RJ: Quite an innovative move there from Jack...

MW: And then a traditional follow up with the belly to back suplex, this kid has it all RJ!

RJ: And there’s the tag, great work...
Jack has Ryder backed into the corner, He hits a couple of hard punches to the top of the head, Hart monkey flips him out of the corner and then runs across and hits a shooting star press...

Ref: 1......................2.......Kick out!

Ryder once again somehow forces his shoulder up off the ground, he’s taken a lot of offence but Hart still looks to slow things down, he puts Ryder into an armbar and the crowd begin to boo as he also digs a knee in across the back, eventually Hart pulls him up onto his feet, Ryder spins out of the armbar and somehow has Hart in position for a DDT, he hesitates slightly and this gives Hart the chance to spin out and counter with a neckbreaker, he hooks the leg...

Ref: 1....................2.Kick out!

Once again Hart puts Ryder into a headlock and drags him towards the corner where Perfect Jack is positioned, he stretches out his hand and tags in Jack, he confidently steps into the ring and then boots at the head of Ryder, Hart then pulls him up and they hit a double hip-t0$$, Jack then places him in a headlock, Hart grabs the legs and pulls him up by the legs and the team hit an innovative DDT...

RJ: Great Move...

MW: Great Execution...No scratch that, PERFECT EXECUTION!

Ryder kicks out once more, he seems to be tiring though and Perfect Jack looks to take the advantage by booting away at the back of Ryder, his boots echo around the arena as they boom into the back of Ryder, Jack places him in a reverse chinlock and pulls him up, he hits a reverse DDT backbreaker followed up quickly with a spinning reverse STO, Jack gets up to his feet and mocks the crowd with a Kurt Angle-esque spinning holding his arms up to the disdain of the crowd...This gives Ryder a chance to gain some momentum, he crawls back into towards the corner, Jack is shouted by Hart, he sprints across and grabs him by the leg, Ryder gets to his feet and nails an enzaguri...tag to ELC!

Jack tries to make the tag but ELC runs across and baseball slides straight into the side of Jack’s head...

Ref: 1.....................2.......Kick out!

Jack gets himself up to one knee and ELC rakes the back of Jack, who rolls forward towards the corner to try and tag in hart but ELC grabs him by the waist, He pulls him back towards the centre of the ring then drags him up, he hits a big German suplex...ELC doesn’t cover but goes to the top rope and waits for Jack to get up...

MW: Leg Drop bulldog!

Ref: 1..............................2.......Kick out!

ELC waits for Jack to rise, he then whips him across the ring and meets him with a leaping knee into the face, Jack stumbles up and ELC runs off the ropes and hits a spinning elbow smash into the face and both men hit the canvas...

RJ: Creevey really starting to build up some momentum!

MW: And there’s the crowd pleaser in him!

ELC kips up into the air and then bounces off the ropes and hits a corkscrew neckbreaker!

Ref: 1..............................2.............Kick out!

Jack rises to his feet groggily from the neckbreaker, He stumbles back into the corner and tries to regain his composure, Hart is reassuring him from the outside, ELC is up and he runs at Jack going for a splash but Jack ducks to his feet and ELC flies into the corner head first...He stumbles out with blood pouring from his head...

RJ: How did that happen?

MW: Look at the turnbuckle, Hart must have removed the cover on the turnbuckle as Jack hid him, Clever tactics exploited perfectly!

Jack then meets him with a boot to the gut...

RJ: PERFECT PLEX...

MW: NEW CHAMPS! NEW CHAMPS!

Ref: 1.............................2................................Ryder breaks the pin!

RJ: How close can you get? Ryder there just in time!

Jack rises up angrily and throws a big but wayward clothesline that Ryder ducks...Cain connects with a lifting DDT!

Ref: 1............................2.........Kick out!

Jack manages to pull his shoulder up off the ground, Ryder is quick to stomp down on him before dragging him closer to the corner and climbing up to the top rope...

Flying Leg Drop down onto the throat from Ryder...Cover...

Ref:1.........................2.....................Kick out!

RJ: I thought it was over right there!

MW: Great heart being shown by Perfect Jack but Ryder’s looking set to finish it off and keep the titles with the fists!
Ryder and ELC pull up Jack, they set up for a double brainbuster that would certainly finish it off, But Jack manages to roll down the back, he hits a double neckbreaker and tags in Hart who storms to the ring, ELC stumbles up and Hart sprints at him, he flips over the body...

RJ: CANADIAN DESTORYER! CANADIAN DESTROYER!

MW: It’s over! I’m calling it new champs!

Ref: 1.......................................2...........................................3!

RJ: They’ve done it, They’ve done it! Fists of Fun have finally been dethroned from the top of the 6WF Tag Team division by Perfect Execution!

MW: What a win for this pair, Probably two months as a team and they are already top of the 6WF Tag Team division, the future is looking very bright for these two!

Jack rolls to the outside, he grabs both the titles and slides in, hart stumbles up and has the belt placed around his waist by Jack, the ref then raises their hands to loud boos!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty

*The camera goes backstage where Clarissa falls out of the lockeroom of Gregers, she dusts herself off and then pulls up her dress and brushes her hair to the side when a producer walks onto the screen...

P: If you’re quite ready Clarissa we’ve got Abe Abercorn stood by for an interview, and he’s been waiting now for 15 minutes, You better sort yourself out and get over there quickly.

*Clarissa sprints off down the corridor and into the interview area where Abe sits up out of his stool, his newly won Hardcore title over his shoulder.

AA: About time.

C: Sorry Abe I was...Busy.

AA: hmm, No need to lie we know exactly what you were up to but that doesn’t bother me one bit, I just want to talk about my magnificent triumph in the Hardcore Title match!

C: A truly great achievement it was to, To win the Hardcore title without the use of weapons, with only pure wrestling skills in Keith Leone’s ideal environment is some feat, surely you must have been tempted to use a weapon at some point?

AA: Of course not Clarissa, That would make me a hypocrite, something I am not. I am purely a wrestler, a guy who doesn’t need weapons to win matches. What’s hypocritical is the way that some of you fans out there turned on me, I gave you the best years of my life performing night in and night out only for the majority of that society to spit me out as soon I wouldn’t use a weapon to end a man’s career.

That moment was a rejection by the mainstream of society of my core values, and I say society was wrong to do it. If society truly believe that the way of weapons is the best way, then I will oppose that society to the bitter end.

That is not to say that everyone in the society feels this way, and for your continued support of me, this Hardcore Title win is for the fans out there who appreciate and abide by my core values and my morals, the good guys out there who aren’t hypocrites, who aren’t afraid to stand up for what they believe in and fight for it, and for that I thank you!

C: Surely it must feel good to have stopped all the talking with that performance and maybe now more people will follow you and your values?

AA: I doubt it Clarissa, The 'hardcore' generation have had it their on way for far too long now for one simple blemish on it’s record to make them change tact, But this signals the beginning of a new era, an era of appreciation and moral correctness. Hardcore has changed the way people think, but not for the better it’s widened the boundaries between right and wrong and I am going to seek to correct that. If you don’t want to follow me then so be it, but sooner or later Pure-Wrestling will be the thing on everyone’s lips!

*Abe then holds up the Hardcore Title as we go back to ringside in preparation for the next match.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty

RJ: And now we have a Triple threat match for the Internet Championship, The Champions Saint is going to have to go through hell tonight if he is going to retain his Title as he faces off against two former world Champions in Mike Hill and the returning Enforcer.

MW: Enforcer returned to the 6WF on Trashdown, and he is on a mission to help the Uprising. Enforcer came back to the 6WF and caused Hobo hell on Trashdown and this Internet title match is his reward.

“Saturday Night” begins to play and Enforcer comes out to a huge applause from the fans and then runs down to the ring tagging the fans as he goes and then slides into the ring. The fans work up a massive “enforcer” chant as he stands in the middle of the ring with his arms held aloft.

RJ: This will be Enforcer’s first match since his return and if he could win the Internet Championship right now that would be the greatest homecoming for Enforcer and not only that, Enforcer would deal a major blow to the Association by taking the Internet title away from the Saint.

“New Divide” begins to play and The Saint walks out from backstage to the boos from the crowd as he holds the Internet Title over his shoulder. Saint walks down into the ring and then hoists the title high into the air as the fans boo and Saint just smiles and kiss the title belt before placing it over his shoulder once again.

MW: Whether we like it or not, there is the Champion. Saint is one of the greatest Superstars the 6WF has ever seen and he is a major player within the Association. If Mike or Enforcer could take that Title off him tonight it would be a major achievement and go along way to destroying the Association.

“The Next Big thing” start to play and the fans god mental as Mike Hill walks out onto the top stage and makes title signs towards the Saint as he stand in the ring looking at both Mike and Enforcer. Mike starts to walks down to the ring and then slides into the ring and goes over towards Enforcer and both me share a hug before parting to the other sides of the ring.

MW: Both Mike Hill and Enforcer have a strong bond between each other and that bond was reignited when Big E returned on Trashdown. But regardless of that brotherhood, both these men will give it their all to ensure that they walk out as Champion.

The ref is in the Centre of the ring and raises the Internet Championship high into the air and then hands it to the bell keeper how then rings the bell. Enforcer and Mike Hill both nod at each other and charge at saint and take him down with a double clothesline. Saint crashes to the mat and Enforcer lifts him back up and whips him into the opposite ropes and as he does he comes flying back into a Spinebuster from Enforcer. Mike Hill is on the top ropes and as Saint Crashes to the mat dives off and hits him with a Swanton Bomb. The crowd cheer and Enforcer and Hill high five and then Enforcer drags Saint to his feet again and Enforcer hits him with some hard punches to the body and then hits a fierce uppercut that sends Saint stumbling backward and Mike then hits Saint with a superkick and Saint goes tumbling over the top ropes

RJ: What team work here from the Uprising. Enforcer and Mike Hill and taking out the Saint and ensuring no matter what he doesn’t walk out the Internet Champion..... WHAT A BIG BOOT!

Ref:.....1.....2.....Kickout!

MW: Enforcer hit Mike Hill there with a massive big boot and was close to getting the pin. Mike needs to remember while Enforcer is his stable mate, this is a triple threat match and there is a 6WF Title on the line.

Enforcer drags Mike back to his feet and whips him into the turnbuckle and Mike’s back slams off it and he stumbles out into the fireman carry position on Enforcer’s shoulders but manages to counter the position and hits Enforcer with a DDT to the mat. Mike Hill then runs up to the top of the ropes and hit Enforcer with a diving backwards flip. Enforcer crashes to the mat but Mike Hill can’t go for the pin as Saint gets back into the ring and clubs him on the back of the head and then throws him to the outside of the ring.

RJ: Mike Hill and Enforcer we’re going for the win and Saint was able to take advantage of that and take both men out and now he has singled out Enforcer.

Enforcer get to his feet and Saint hits him with a few strong punches to the head and then kicks Enforcer hard in the gut and slams him to the mat with a scoop powerslam. Saint stands above Enforcer as Mike Hill charges into the ring but run right into the right hand of Saint, who then lifts him high into the air and hits Hill with a powerbomb......

Ref:................1..............2.............Kickout!

Mike Hill is just able to Kickout of the powerbomb from Saint and then Saint drags Mike to his feet and gives him a huge slap across the face but as Mike goes to retaliate he is floored by a massive uppercut from Saint. However as Saint goes for Mike Hill again he is spun round and is hit with a flurry of blows from Enforcer. Saint seems a little groggy after the shots from Enforcer and then Enforcer whips him into the Turnbuckle and Saint ‘s back smashes against the turnbuckle and he walks right out to a facecheak!

Ref:.....................1.................................2..............Rope Break!

RJ: Enforcer hits Saint with the Facecheak but Saint was just too close to the ropes and he was able to get a hold of them and stop the count. Enforcer has however set the statement, he means business here tonight and that business is going to be walking out of the PPV with the Internet title around his waist.

Enforcer drags Saint to his feet and hits him with a few punches to the face and then whips him into the turnbuckle. Enforcer has Saint cornered and hits him with a barrage of blows to the head and neck and then whips Saint into the opposite ropes and as he comes flying back is decimated with a Big Boot from Enforcer. Enforcer then turns around and sees Mike Hill comes flying out of nowhere and hit him with “The Next Big Move!”

MW: What a move there from Mike Hill. He just took Enforcer by surprise and we could have a new Internet Champion right here.

Ref:......................1

...................................................3......Kickout!

Mike can’t believe it as Enforcer kicks out and he drags him to his feet and hits him with a roundhouse kick to the head and then whips him across the ring and slams him to the mat with a sunset flip. Enforcer quickly get to his feet and Mike Hill hit him with a few punches to the head but Enforcer grabs hold of him and rams him into the turnbuckle and hit Mike with a massive uppercut that rockets him. Mike looks ever dazed and Enforcer goes to run the ropes but as he turns round Enforcer runs right into the big boot of the Saint. Enforcer gets floored and Mike Hill doesn’t have a clue where he is and Saint scoops him up.......

MW: PROMISED SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ref:.....................1

..................................................3............DING DING DING!

RJ: NO!..... Saint has just won the match i can’t believe it. Saint managed to capitalise on Enforcer and Mike hill’s desire to win and just got the victory.

MW: The uprising however showed that Saint has something to fear, if those two had worked together and not just done ever man from themselves one of these could have easily one it.

RJ: But that’s not how Mike and Enforcer wrestle. These two walked into this match friends and leave it friends, but during the match. They were each other opponents and the only way to win is to beat your opponents.

MW: Regardless, the Association has triumphed in this match as Saint retains his Internet Championship.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty

*The camera goes back into the lockeroom of Perfect Execution, they are sat there with their tag team titles laid out across the table, Both men have cans of lager in their hands, They down the drink in one go and then smash them together in a toast.

LH: We told them Jack, We warned them, We showed them and now we’ve won them! Finally the tag team champions, Perfect Execution!

PJ: The Perfect Tag Team, Two months in this company and we are already at the top of the tag team ladder, The lack of acceptance from you guys out there and the guys back here could not bother us one bit before but now, it’s even sweeter to know that no-one thought we’d do anything remotely significant in this company just because we’re from the outside, but now we’ve got some power and we’ve got the respect whether they like it or not.

LH: And that respect comes from the fact that we...are...PERFECT! Now let’s celebrate properly!

*The camera leaves the lockeroom and to an advert!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Chaos   6WF Chaos EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:01 am

"Hero" by Nas plays and the crowd erupts, and a surprisingly quiet entrance for Hero, as he walks down the ramp wearing a sleeveless referee's shirt with jeans, he is pointing to the referee's shirt and shouting "Hero's in charge, Hero's always in charge..."

RJ: Hero looks confident today and yet he's only the referee!

MW: You'd look confident if you were the 5 time... 5 time...

RJ:

MW: 5 time...

RJ: We get it!

MW: 5 time... 5 time World Champion!

RJ: And it's worth noting the exceptional history between Hero and both participants in this match.

There is a lengthy pause until "Don't fear the Reaper" plays and the crowd immediately boo as the self proclaimed leader of the Association, the Slumdog Billionaire, Hobo walks out. He stares at Hero in the ring and the pair exchange words, Hobo gets into the ring and Hero tells him to stand in his corner, Hobo nonchalantly walks to a different corner...

"They Say" plays and the cheer for Cassius is even bigger than the cheer for Hero was, and the Chinese World Superpower walks out, he doesn't take his eyes off of Hobo, barely even caring what Hero has to say to him as both men look ready to go!

MW: While a lot of matches are hard to predict, this one is easy, Hobo to win!

RJ: Really? What's your theory?

MW: I couldn't possibly reveal it all now RJ...

The bell rings and Cassius circles Hobo, Hobo is looking defensive and leans through the ropes to force Cassius back, but Ref Hero ignores his request and Cassius nails Hobo with some right hands, Cassius chokes Hobo illegally and Hero counts.

Hero: One! Mississippi....

Two! Mississippi...

MW: This is ridiculous!

Cassius breaks the choke himself and hits more right hands to Hobo, before whipping him across the ring to the opposite corner, and racing in with a clothesline! Cassius stomps at Hobo who is trying to cower, Cassius is relentless! Cassius chokes Hobo again, this time with his boot, Hero is conveniently biting his nails and not noticing the illegal moves from Cassius!

RJ: How's it taste Michael?

MW: How does what taste?

RJ: Humble Pie?

MW: Shut up...

Cassius rolls to the outside and slams Hobo's head against the ring apron, then a second and third time, before dragging Hobo to the outside with him and Hobo lands with a hard bump, Cassius doesn't hesitate and kicks Hobo's head, then squashes Hobo's head against the steel steps with his boot, Hero hasn't even bothered to start a 10 count, and Cassius finally lets go of Hobo. Cassius drags Hobo to his feet, a small cut has appeared on the forehead of Hobo, Cassius whips Hobo towards the steel ringpost, Hobo reverses and Cassius goes head first into the steel!

Hobo pauses for a moment to get his breath back and he races at Cassius, hitting a running knee to the head of Cassius as the Chinaman was attempting to get back up! Hobo takes a hold of Cassius and slams his head against the ring apron, Cassius fights back with a back elbow and a few right hands, Hobo responds with a blatant kick in the nuts! Hero sees it and does nothing, even shouting "I didn't see it!"

MW: Seems we've got our very own Arsene Wenger...

RJ: At least Hero is an impartial referee, I don't think he cares which one of these two wins, as long as both get hurt in the process!

Hobo boots Cassius in the face and drops a knee to the chest of him, Hobo sits on Cassius and slams the back of Cassius's head into the floor, before Hobo decides to stand up...

RJ: What's he thinking here?

MW: Well, i'm guessing it's something to do with the referee not being in the mood to disqualify anyone tonight...

Hobo goes towards a part of the outside flooring, and he rips part of it up, exposing the concrete floor! Hobo drags Cassius towards the exposed concrete, but hits another low blow to the nuts of Cassius!

RJ: I think you may be right Michael...

Hobo ignores the hostile booing crowd, Hero is beginning a 10 count, but is only up to three, and stops to chat to RJ and Michael Wire!

Hero: You two ok?

RJ: Good thanks...

MW: Shouldn't you be watching these two?

Hero: Nah, they'll be fine...

Hobo sets up Cassius between his legs, and hits a Piledriver to Cassius on the exposed concrete!

Hero: See?!

The crowd are extremely loud as hey boo and jeer Hobo, Hobo mocks them and drags the barely conscious Cassius into the ring, he rolls Cassius under the bottom rope and covers him, Hero makes the count...

Hero: ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!

Hobo isn't happy as the crowd pops, Cassius barely rolled his shoulder up before the three count, but looks worse for fear after the piledriver on the concrete! Hobo argues with Hero and the two quickly go nose to nose, Hobo decks Hero with a right hand! Hero quickly gets back to his feet and both men are brawling, Hero starts to get the upper hand!

RJ: What is going on here?!

MW: The referee should not be fighting with wrestlers, Hero is a disgrace!

Hero is punching the hell out of Hobo as the crowd cheer, until LPL and Soloman race down to ringside! LPL drops a knee onto Hero and both LPL and Soloman reign punches down on Hero, LPL legdrops Hero and throws him towards Soloman, who hits a Catacombs on Hero on the outside!

Hero is flat out and LPL and Soloman help Hobo into the ring, all three men circle Cassius who is still groggy from his piledriver.

MW: That's what Cassius gets for constantly refusing the help of the Uprising, there's no back up for him, yet the first sign of trouble and Hobo has LPL and Soloman on his side!

LPL hits a dropkick to Cassius, Cassius stumbles into a right hand from Soloman, Cassius barely keeps his balance, and Hobo hits a Hobo Cuddle!

LPL waves a new referee down to the ring as the crowd boo, the new referee counts the pinfall...

One...

Two...

Thr-

RJ: What?!

MW: Oh no...

Hero drags the new referee out of the ring by his ankle and clotheslines him to the floor, Hero gets into the ring as Soloman and LPL attack, Hero hits right hands to LPL and Soloman, sharing them out one at a time, before hitting the Encore to Soloman!

RJ: ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE! What impact!

The crowd chant "Encore" and Hero obliges, hitting an Encore to La Pulga Loco! Hero turns around and Hobo nearly takes Hero's head off with a steel chair!

MW: There we go...

Hobo ses Cassius getting back to his feet, and waits for him with the chair! A third referee runs down to the ring and prevents Hobo using the chair on Cassius! Hobo is furious and the referee takes the chair from Hobo, Hobo keeps hold and in the tug of war, Hobo inadvertantly hits the referee with the chair, and knocks him out cold!

MW: How weak are these refs?!

Hobo drops the chair next to the referee and turns around into a Shockwave as the crowd erupts! The referee is stirring and Cassius is slowly getting to his feet, Cassius climbs the turnbuckle and looks down on Hobo as the referee is up to his feet, Cassius dives off for the Frog Splash...

RJ: What?!

The referee shockingly drags Hobo out of the way of Cassius's Frog Splash, Cassius crashes and burns, the referee hands Hobo the chair and the pair smile!

MW: Hobo bought the ref! Brilliant!

RJ: This is sickening... It was all a charade earlier and now Cassius is being screwed, again!

Cassius is on his knees trying to get up, Hobo slams the steel chair into the head of Cassius and immediately goes into a cover...

One...

Two...

RJ: Not like this...

Thre-Cassius kicks out!

MW: What?!

RJ: Cassius will never give up!

Hobo is arguing with the referee, and picks up Cassius, Hobo puts Cassius in the Dumpster (Torture Rack) and within seconds the referee calls for the bell!

RJ: Oh come on...

RA: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner by submission, Hobo!

RJ: But he never tapped out!

MW: The referee ruled he did RJ, the ref's decision is final...

RJ: This is appalling, the referee was in the Association's pocket, and Hobo steals the win. I'm probably not wrong in thinking this is FAR from the end...

Hobo drops Cassius immediately after the referee called for the bell despite Cassius never tapping, Hobo and the referee hug and raise their arms, Hobo has a mic handed to him;

Hobo: Boo all you like, I beat Cassius, and I made him tap!

Crowd: Cassius got screwed! Cassius got screwed!

Hobo: You sure about that? I made him tap, the referee here called it. Are you calling him a liar?! This man is a great man, he is impartial and fair, unlike the joke of a ref called Hero. This man is now officially the referee for the Association, and his name is Henry Johnson...

MW: Not another Johnson...

The crowd boo as Hobo and Henry Johnson raise their hands and Hobo leaves before Cassius can get to his feet, Hobo and his referee stand atop the ramp as the crowd chant "Cassius gonna kill ya"...
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Chaos   6WF Chaos EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:02 am

*Cassius is stood in his locker-room watching re-run after re-run of the ending to his match, he then walks forward slowly and picks up the monitor and launches it into the wall in frustration, the monitor shatters and sparks come out of it.

RJ: Cassius does not look best pleased right now!

MW: Is it any wonder? Ever since he’s got back he’s waited to find out about what happened that night he was taken out, he found who did it, Max Adamson, Then he found out who’s idea it was and then finally just as he thinks that this is his first real chance at revenged and he’s screwed over by The Association, even with Hero as guest referee.

*The Camera returns back to the locker-room where Cassius now has the Fire-Extinguisher and is smashing it violently against the wall until that also shatters, he then picks up a chair and aims at the door just as it opens and Mike Hill is looking to walk in, followed by Enforcer, Hero and Tyson, Hill narrowly manages to duck underneath the chair shot!

Hill-Holy Cassius!

Cassius-Get out, Get the h*ll out of here right now, otherwise next time you won’t duck it, and that counts for all of you!

*Hero steps in and he goes to grab the chair of Cassius but he gets shoved away.

Cassius-What the h*ll were you doing out there? Why didn’t you give me the pin? Why didn’t you try to intervene when I was getting screwed out of a match with The Association once more? I knew it was too good to be true, I knew I was right once again you’ve changed sides haven’t you? Let your little ego take over!

Hero-Fu Manchu, Mister Myage, Chairman Mao or whatever you're called, It may have escaped your eyesight during the match but Hero was being set upon by the 340lb Robot known as The Saint. Hero knows that The Saint likes Hero in ways that should never be seen, but unlike Hilly Hero ain’t into that sort of thing Sainty, Next time you get that close to me I’ll have to encore you right into next week! But as Hero was saying before he got distracted...

Cassius-That’s the problem isn’t it though, The fact that you have the attention span of a damn goldfish coupled with the fact that you’re ego is twice the size of the great wall of China! That’s the problem with you Americans, You, JJ Johnson, Tyson all think you’re so much better than anyone else just because you’re American, Look at you Tyson parading around under the nickname The Wall, are you mocking me and my culture, you’re nothing like a wall more like a picket fence!

Tyson-Well in case it escaped your notice Cassius but I’m the only one out of us to win a match tonight so I’d stop with the American jokes otherwise I may have to take that chair and wrap it around your head!

Cassius-Is that so Tyson?!

Tyson-Yes, And you won’t do anything about it!

*Tyson and Cassius move closer together looking as if they’re all set to come to blows when Enforcer steps in between them!

Enforcer-Damn it guys calm the H*ll down! Yes Cassius you were screwed out of that match, but if you remember what you said, you said you didn’t need our help, that you didn’t want it! Dare I say if you had it you probably would have won that match but you’re EGO, Yes you have one that is ALMOST as big as Hero’s ego, doesn’t allow you to do that! Now I’m going to take that chair, put it on the floor, we’re all going to sit down and calm down and think of OUR next move!

Hero-Good plan Megatron!

Cassius-I am sorry guys, I really am! You know I’m just a bit tetchy with those Association guys and what I’ve gone through these 8 odd months, but I know Enforcer’s right...

Enforcer-Well that’s good to hear!

Cassius-Hold up, I know you’re right but it doesn’t mean that I’m following what you say! I’m Cassius Zhi, I fight for myself, not for anyone else! The one time I did that was when the two man power trip were running this place but then SOMEONE just left me out to dry whilst he went off to pursue dreams that could only be made possible if he stayed with Cassius Zhi! So I don’t think you’re one to be offering advice Enforcer...I’m outta here!

*Cassius storms out and the other 4 shake their heads.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty

*The Tron turns on and there is nothing but a black screen, suddenly Revelations begins to play and an image of a Snake can be seen slithering around a 6WF ring and then a dark voice can be heard from somewhere*

VO: The Snake is a smart and intelligent animal. It has survived for millions of years under great adversity but something now has come to challenge the creature.

*The image changes to the Snake being crushed under the boot of someone. A cloud of smoke can be seen covering his face until he walks out from it and it is Crime Lord, smoking a cigar. The Camera then looks down at the snake again only this time, Crime Lord’s foot is crushing Snake eyes throat*

VO: The Lord of Crime has come back to the forefront of the 6WF and seeks to reclaim that which he lost many months ago. The 6WF World title! Snake eyes is the fairy tale champion, but can he prove tonight, that he is also a champion for the ages.

*Image are shown of Snake eyes fighting in all his previous title defences. Beating the Saint, winning the Time Attack match in the final seconds, retiring both Jerome Dubois and JJ Johnson.*

VO: The Snake has proven many time that he is might and fierce, that he has the power and the ability to defeat his foes and remain at the top. But can he complete this next hurdle. A blast from the past.

*Image are show in black and white, of Crime Lord break Snake eyes ankle and of him in a hospital bed incapable of moving his leg at all.*

VO: Tonight is the night that either the Lord of Crime gets what he want, the night that Crime will truly pay. Or the night that the fairy tale continues, and the night that a old feud can be settled once and for all. In the midst of this battle.... only one will emerge as a Champion from the CHOAS!
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty

RJ: And now Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the first of our two Main events here tonight. This match is going to be an Epic fight between Snake eyes and Crime Lord. These two men have been fighting with each other over the last 18 months with amazing battles over the Hardcore title and now it all comes down to this, a match for the 6WF World title.

MW: And there is no better way for this match to come about. Both these men are two of the top stars in the business and both these men are great World Champions, tonight we’ll find out who is going to walk out, the current 6WF World Champion.

*“Rain Wizard” starts to play and Crime Lord walks out onto the stage to a chorus of boos from the fans as he stands at the top of the ramp with a cigar in his mouth puffing a big smoke cloud into the air. The fans shout and jeer as we swaggers down to the ring blowing smoke into a small kid’s face, who then starts to cry but Crime Lord just smiles and slides into the ring.*

MW: Crime Lord is one of the most Successful Superstars in the 6WF, in fact if he wins here tonight he will equal Hobo’s record of the most ever Title wins . Hobo has one 6 Championships in his time with the 6WF and if Crime Lord wins he will move up to 6 Championship wins, so clearly Crime lord has lot to gain here tonight.

*”Good Life” starts to play and the crowd go into a frenzy as Snake eyes slowly walks out from backstage with the 6WF World title over his shoulder and starts at the top of the ramp looking down at Crime Lord, who is still smoking his cigar and has a smile on his face. Snake eyes walks down to the ring tagging fans as they chant his name. Snake eyes slides into the ring and goes to the top rope and raises his World title in the air and then turn around and stares at Crime Lord as the ref takes the title and raises it into the air*

RA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS MATCH IS SET FOR ONE FALL AND IT IS FOR THE 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. FROM NEWCASTLE, ENGLAND, WEIGHTING IN AT A TOTAL WIEGHT OF 180lbs AND A HEIGHT OF 5ft 11”....... HE IS THE CURRENT AND REGINING 6WF WORLD CHAMPION, THE ULTIMATE UNDERDOG........SNAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

AND THE CHALLANGER, FROM LANCASTER, ENGLAND, WEIGHTING IN AT 320lbs AND A TOTAL HEIGHT OF 6ft 5”...... HE IS A FORMER 6WF CHAMPION, HE IS THE IRON MAN, THE LORD OF CRIME.........CRIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: And this match is just about to kick off, it is the ultimate underdog champion vs the lord of crime. To say this is a miss match would be an understatement, Crime Lord weights almost double Snake eyes weight, is the more experienced fighter and is almost 6” taller than Snake eyes but we all know from experience that Snake eyes can overcome any odd and defeat any foe, he has beaten Crime lord before, the question is can he do it against when his title is on the line.

The Match starts and Crime Lord stands smiling with his cigar still in his mouth and walks over to Snake eyes and gives him a big slap to the face. The sound echoes throughout the arena and then Snake eyes retaliates by swiping the cigar from the mouth of Crime Lord and hitting him with a few right and lefts before dodging a big punch from Crime Lord. Snake eyes then whips Crime Lord into the opposite ropes and then as Crime Lord comes flying back hit him with a flying kick to the face which floors Crime Lord. Snake eyes jumps up to the top ropes and waits for Crime Lord to get back to his feet and once he turns around Snake eyes dives off the top rope and hits a missile drop kick right to the head of Crime Lord.

Ref:........1.........Kickout!

RJ: An Easy kickout there from Crime Lord, but Clearly Snake eyes is in a mood for a fight here tonight.

Crime Lord gets up and Snake eyes goes to whip him into the turnbuckle but Crime Lord counters and whips him. Crime Lord then charges at Snake eyes but Snakey gets his boot into the air and it collides with the skull of Crime Lord and he stumbles into the centre of the ring. Snake eyes then climbs to the top rope again and goes for a diving spear but Crime Lord see it going and counters with a fall away slam on Snake eyes and he goes crashing to the mat. Crime Lord gets back to his feet and kicks Snake eyes in the head and urges him to his feet. Snake eyes gets up and Crime Lord grabs hold of him and locks in a bow and arrow stretch. Crime Lord has the submission hold locked in tight and Snake eyes looks in alot of pain from the hold.

MW: Some smart work here from Crime Lord, he is trying to single out the upper body of Snake eye. And if he weakens the upper body of Snake eyes he eliminates most of Snake eyes abilities because he will not be able to balance himself correctly.

Snake eyes doesn’t look like he is going to tap out so Crime Lord converts his submission hold into a pumphandle slam and Snake eyes is sent crashing to the mat. The crowd start to boo as Crime Lord picks up his cigar and blows a big puff of smoke into the face of Snake eyes and then slaps him around the head to get him to his feet. Snake eyes gets up and Crime Lord hits him with a big body punch to the gut and then whips him across the ring and hits Snake eyes with a powerful spinebuster on the return.

Ref:............1.............2..........Kickout!

RJ: Crime Lord is gaining some ground of this match and is starting to take full control of it which is not good. The fans are cheering Snake eyes on with everything they have, but will it be enough to overcome the Iron Man.

Crime Lord drags Snake eyes to his feet and pushes him into the turnbuckle and then hits him with a body slap right to the chest and the sound echoes around the arena. Crime Lord then hits a few more so a huge red hand print can be seen on the middle of his chest and then lifts Snake eyes onto the top rope and goes up to the middle rope himself. The crowd boo as Crime Lord goes for a Superplex but Snake eyes counters and pushes Crime lord off the turnbuckle and he falls onto his back. Crime Lord quickly get to his feet but he doesn’t see Snake eyes coming.......BANG!

RJ: END OF THE LINE......END OF THE LINE. SNAKE EYES IS STILL 6WF CHAMPION!

Ref:.........................1

..............................................................................Kickout!

MW: My God! Crime Lord somehow managed to Kickout, i can’t believe it and neither can snake eyes.

Snake eyes gets to his feet in utter shock at Crime Lord kicking out of the pin after the end of the line. Snake eyes leans on the ropes as the fans burst into an applauding and cheering for Snake eyes and then a smile come across his face and then turns around to see Crime Lord trying to get to his feet and walks over and kicks him in the calf and Crime Lord hobbles a little and then Snake eyes kicks him in the gut and hits him with a DDT right to the mat and goes for the cover.

Ref:..............1..................2..............kickout!

Snake eyes kicks the bottom rope in frustration and drags Crime Lord to his feet and hits him with a few kicks to the head and rib and then whips him into the ropes. Crime Lord comes bouncing back and Snake eyes trips him up and he falls into between the middle ropes. Snake eyes raises his arms and turns his back to Crime Lord and runs the ropes but as he rebound he runs right into Crime Lord who scoops him onto his shoulders.....

MW: LOCK AND LOAD......BANG!

RJ: NO! COUNTER...... TORNADO DDT. WHAT A COUNTER BY SNAKE EYES, THIS IS WHAT MAKES HIM THE WORLD CHAMPION!

Snake eyes hits Crime Lord with a tornado DDT and he crashes to the mat and Snake Eyes jumps to his feet to the cheers of the crowd and hits Crime Lord with a leg drop and then goes yet again to the top rope. The fans cheer as Snake eyes set himself up and dives off the top rope and connects with a Swanton bomb but he only connects with the knees of Crime Lord. Snake eyes is rolling around the ring as Crime Lord gets to his feet. He waits patiently for Snake eyes to get to his feet and then hits him with a bone crushing spear.....

Ref:............................1

..........................................................3..............Kickout!

RJ: Snake eyes just gets the kickout from that amazing spear from Crime Lord and this match is really getting heated. Either one of these men could walk out as world champion.

Crime Lord gets to his feet and drags Snake eyes with him and hits him with a forearm smash and pushes’ him into the turnbuckle and gives him a big slap to the face but this just angers Snake eyes and he hits a Snake eyes (poke to the eyes) and then ramps Crime Lord’s shoulder into the steel ring post. Crime Lord falls out from the steel ring post in alot of pain and Snake eyes has himself positioned perfectly......BANG!

Ref:.................................1

........................................................3.......DING DING DING

RA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH AND THE 6WF CHAMPION.....CRIMEEEEEEEEEEEE LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: THAT CHEATING S.O.B. DAM IT, i can’t believe Crime Lord has won this match.

The replays show as Crime Lord came out from the turnbuckle Snake eyes went for the Viper Kick but Crime Lord ducked and kneed Snake eyes down low, while the ref was blind sighted and then hoisted him into the air and hits the Lock and Load for the pin!

MW: I can’t believe it, the fairy tale story is over, Crime lord has defeated Snake eyes . The man that has defeated Saint, 6CW, retired JJ Johnson, Defeated TGA, got Jerome Dubois Sacked. The man that has lived the dream life here in the 6WF has finally lost his crown. The 6WF Champion has been dethroned; Crime Lord is now standing tall.

Crime Lord grabs the 6WF title and stand in the ring with a look of elation on his face and he kisses the 6WF title. Crime Lord has the ref warp the title around his waist and then light another cigar for himself and then goes to the top rope and poses as the fans boo. Snake eyes walks up the ramp backstage totally demoralised and can’t even look back at Crime Lord.

RJ: Tonight Crime Lord has achieved so much; he has one the 6WF title for the second time in his career. He has become the only person to ever hold the 6WF title on two separate occasions and has also equalled Hobo’s title record of 6 championships. But most of all for Crime Lord, he is a World Champion once again, on top of the 6WF. And i have a feeling this might not chance any time soon.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Chaos   6WF Chaos EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:03 am

*Following the first of the Main Events we go backstage into The Association lockeroom where Hobo is now relaxing, opening up a bottle of champagne, The Saint is sat looking pleased with himself, tapping the Internet Title on his shoulder however both Riddick and La Pulga Loco look solemn as they watch their two cohorts celebrate, Danny McGraw is not in the office.

H: Cassius Zhi, You should have known it! I’ve warned you time after time that Hobo always has a plan, and tonight that plan went down brilliantly didn’t it Cassius? The Slumdog Billionaire can buy anything...and anyone Cassius, you should have learned that by now, and I have to say that was a great performance by you but at the end of the day once again you just weren’t good enough or smart enough to beat me!

Let me say this now, It’s over I’ve finally got you out of my way, I’ve got the whining, deluded, arrogant preacher that is Cassius Zhi out of my hair. I’ll admit maybe my focus has strayed a little from watching the stocks and shares this month, kudos to you for that Zhi, you got Hobo away from the one thing that I love, Money. But that doesn’t bother me, because I have plenty of that, and now I have one more thing that I love, REVENGE! And boy was it sweet to get the pin over you, That riff-raff maybe wondering what the h*ll I am talking about when I say revenge because you’re now the darling of the fans but if they cast their mind back to watch you were like before, the things you did to guys like Me and The Saint when we pandered to the fans needs and now look, we’re the ones with the money, the power, the titles and you’re just a little blemish in 6WF Folklore, Destined to go down as the men who tried and failed to take out The Association!

Now we celebrate!

*Hobo pours the Champagne into 4 glasses, He passes them around, He and The Saint share a toast as Riddick and LPL just stare at theirs...

H: Guys what’s up?

Solomon-We let you down boss, you know after what Danny said earlier!

LPL: Yeah ese, tonight you made your mark and so did The Saint but me And Solomon have got no chance now of achieving the sort of glory you guys have after those losses.

H: Amigo chill out, Even we lost matches early on. And besides this is a crowning night for The Association, you’ve got plenty of time in front of you to win accolades and titles but tonight you celebrate the greatness of The Association!

Riddick-I suppose so!

LPL: Where’s Danny?

H: He’s sorting some business for me, and don’t go yet lads, I’m waiting on his phone call as you may be needed...

“Here comes the money” starts to play and Hobo looks sheepish as he pulls out his phone and walks out of the room to take the call, he listens and then hangs up, he walks back in and slams the door, Faintly “Here’s the plan” can be heard being said by Hobo.
Back to top Go down
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

6WF Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Chaos   6WF Chaos EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:03 am

Main Event 2
TAW World Heavyweight Championship
Nigel Napalm (C) vs Cobra

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman welcome back to 6WF CHAOS!

MW: And what a show it has been tonight, We’ve seen twists and turns and new champions but we’re now nearing a close.

RJ: The net match is the 2nd world title match of the evening and your 2nd Main Event!

MW: And this match promises to be a classic, It’s been almost a year in the making between these two rivals.

RJ: Without further ado I’m going to hand you over to our ring announcer to introduce the two men who are all set to fight it out for the TAW World Championship!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, This is your 2nd MAIN EVENNTT, This match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the TAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WOOOOOOOOOORLLLLD!

*Crowd pop

RA: Introducing first, THE CHALLEGNER! He hails from Tijuana, Mexico, He weighs in at 260lbs..COOOOOOOOBBBBBRRRAAAA!

The crowd cheer loudly as pyro’s explode off at the top of the ramp and then “king of the stereo” kicks in and the cheers go up a notch as Cobra bursts through the pyro’s in a hooded top, Emblazoned with Cobra across the back and a snake underneath it, He walks down the ramp slowly, taking in the occasion and the reception he’s receiving, he tags the hands of his legions of fans before sliding into the ring...

RJ: I think it’s safe to say that the fans are on Cobra’s side tonight!

MW: And I’m sure he’ll appreciate their support, the energy you get from the support of the crowd is unreal and I’m sure Cobra will be looking to draw on that tonight as he looks to win his first world title!

RJ: But it’s not going to be easy for Cobra...

RA: And...Weighing in at 245lbs...Residing from the deepcuts barracks, England, He is the REIGNING AND DEFENDING TAW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...NIGGELLL NAAAPPPALLLMM!

The arena descends into darkness, , with only a spotlight focused upon the entrance way. The opening chord’s of RATM’s ‘Killing in the Name’ filters into the arena and the crowd begin to boo as a procession of fireworks begin to go off, culminating in a shower of pyro’s either side of the entrance way. The lights lift slightly as Nigel Napalm, title rested on his shoulder, walks out from behind the curtain. Napalm strides purposefully down the ramp with an evil glint in his eye, he reaches the bottom of the ramp and steps into the ring before holding up his title to loud boos from the crowd!

RJ: And that is why it’s going to be one h*ll of challenge for Cobra to claim his first World Title, Nigel Napalm defeated JJ Johnson at 6WF Let It Rock in March and since then he has ushered in a reign of terror and destruction in 6WF!

MW: Napalm will not have this crowd’s support to feed off but we know that won’t matter one bit to him, Nigel has beaten all comers so far and tonight he’ll be looking to get Cobra out of his way.

RJ: But as much this is a challenge for Cobra, it is an equally tough challenge for Napalm who has faced Cobra many times in the past and they have quite an even record, However last month Nigel Napalm came out on top in a triple threat match at Mayhem with Cobra and GDC to keep hold of his title!

*The camera pans around ringside and many fans are shown in Cobra T-Shirts waving signs of support for their hero, He whips off his hoodie and launches it into the crowd and then uses the ropes to stretch, Napalm snarls at him as the ref holds the TAW Title aloft in the centre of the ring, he hands it down to the time-keeper and then signals for the match to start.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The crowd are still cheering hugely for Cobra as he paces his way around the ring, warming himself up, Napalm has an evil glint in his eye as his glare doesn’t leave Cobra, Cobra looks equally as focused as Napalm also stretches. They begin to circle the ring with loud Cobra chants still echoing around the arena, Napalm moves forward towards the centre of the ring and then beckons Cobra to join for the lock-up, Cobra moves forward tentatively and the two lock up, Cobra starts to push back Napalm and the crowd cheer however Napalm quickly works it around into a sleeper hold and he quickly synchs it in firmly, The crowd start to die down as Napalm keeps Cobra in the sleeper.

MW: Very quickly Napalm showing his experience in these big match scenarios by just slowing everything down and quietening these fans down.

Napalm has the sleeper locked in but Cobra starts to elbow out of the hold, He continues with elbows into the side until Napalm releases, Cobra bounces off the ropes as Napalm spins to the centre and he goes for a clothesline but Napalm grabs his arm, Cobra quickly reverses with an arm drag takedown, He allows Napalm to roll up before throwing him down with a snap suplex and into the first cover of the match.

Ref: 1..........................2.Kick out!

Napalm powers out just after the two count, Cobra takes a step back to compose himself as Napalm rises up to his feet quickly, Cobra immediately picks him off with a stiff roundhouse kick to the right thigh of Napalm and he bellows in pain, Cobra quickly smashes another roundhouse kick into the left thigh this time, Napalm’s leg starts to buckle and Cobra reels off a series of these hard roundhouse kicks focusing in on the left leg of Napalm, who hops around the ring in pain looking to avoid Cobra, Cobra backs him towards the corner and goes for another roundhouse kick but Napalm manages to grab the leg and the smile re-emerges on his face as Cobra hops backwards. Napalm’s smile quickly disappears as Cobra leaps up and cracks Napalm with an enzargui kick to the side of the head, and Napalm hits the canvas, Cobra makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............................2....Kick out!

Napalm takes a bit longer to kick out and Cobra doesn’t relent on his offence, looking to press home any advantage that he may have, He grabs Napalm by the head and heaves him up into the air before meeting him with a big uppercut that spirals Napalm into the ropes, Cobra quickly starts again with his stiff roundhouse kicks but Napalm places his body between the 2nd and 3rd ropes and the ref has to intervene and make Cobra retreat.

RJ: Good tactics once again from Napalm, He knew he was in a precarious position but knew how to escape it using his experience...

The ref tells Napalm to step out from between the ropes and he does, he aims a clothesline at Cobra who manages to duck underneath it and quickly counter with a powerful T-Bone suplex! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........................2.......Kick out!

Napalm pulls his shoulder up off the ground as Cobra continues to build himself some momentum, he pulls Napalm up off the canvas and puts him in a front facelock ready for a DDT but Napalm spins out, only for Cobra to pull him to the mat with an innovative Arm Drag takedown straight into an armbar, On this occasion it’s Napalm who reverses the hold and then quickly drives a fist down into the back of Cobra’s head, He then rolls up onto his feet and drags Cobra back into the corner and he sits him down, Napalm takes a few strides backwards before entering into a mini-sprint and crashing a knee into the face of Cobra, Whose neck snaps back on impact. Napalm pulls Cobra out of the corner before making the cover.

Ref: 1.........................2....Kick out!

Napalm is up onto his feet quickly but then places Cobra into a seated rear chinlock, looking to slow the pace of the match down, however Cobra is quick to pull himself up to a vertical base and then pushes himself out of the hold, He turns around but Napalm meets him with a big European Uppercut, Napalm starts to unload with a series of hard uppercuts rocking Cobra’s chin and neck back sharply, Cobra falls against the ropes and Napalm continues with the uppercuts until he whips Cobra across the ring and on the rebound bench-presses him up into the air before dropping him down stomach first onto the canvas and pinning.

Ref: 1...........................2......Kick out!

MW: After a very lively and quick opening from Cobra which got the crowd going, Napalm has really got back into this match and will now look to press home his domination.

Napalm is up and he starts to stomp down on Cobra, he stomps once on the head, he then goes around the body aiming a stomp at each part of it, He stomps down on the right arm, the right leg, and then he stomps on the left leg, Followed by driving a boot down into the stomach of Cobra, and then on the left arm. Napalm stands tall over Cobra and he snarls at the crowd who boo loudly, he smirks at this and shakes his head before relentlessly sending 10 stomps onto the head of Cobra, The ref has to intervene and he drags Napalm back from Cobra who tries to roll onto the outside but Napalm barges past the ref and grabs Cobra by the leg and drags him backwards, Napalm stands over Cobra, he sends a stomp into the gut before spinning Cobra down onto his front and hitting some stomps on the back, he then rests his foot on the back and heaves up the two arms of Cobra, he pulls Cobra’s arms back to lift the rest of his body and his head points towards the crowd before Napalm brutally drives his head back into the canvas with a curb stomp, Napalm repeats the vicious move three times before releasing with an evil smirk etched on his face, Cobra doesn’t seem to be moving as Napalm makes the cover.

Ref: 1............................2...........Kick out!

MW: 2 ½ for Napalm, He’s going well now!

Napalm gets up off the canvas and allows Cobra to rise before booting away at the back of his left knee, He places Cobra into a full nelson with Cobra knelt on his left leg, Napalm digs his knee into the back of Cobra as part of his innovative version of the full nelson and to increase the pain the back is taking, Napalm holds Cobra in that position right in front of some of his youngest fans, Napalm smiles menacingly and begins to shout;

“THIS IS YOUR HERO! THIS IS YOUR HERO! HE IS NOTHING! NOTHING!”

And with that Napalm pulls him up and then viciously slams him to the canvas with a Full Nelson slam, Cobra stays on the canvas and Napalm boots him up in the air for good measure before finally making the cover.

Ref: 1...........................2.............Kick out!

RJ: Napalm is sick and twisted but there’s no doubting that this trait really does help him in the ring!

Napalm allows Cobra to get up, he then scoops him up into the air and then onto his shoulders looking for a powerslam, but Cobra manages to drop off the back, He bounces off the ropes but Napalm spins quickly and crashes a sickening punt kick into the side of Cobra’s skull and he falls to the canvas almost in slow motion.

MW: Damn what a kick from Napalm, He’s got to be out cold after that!

Ref: 1...........................2...................Kick out!

Cobra somehow manages to force his shoulder up, Napalm gets to his feet and looks fairly aghast that the kick did not get him the pinfall but he quickly gets back to work on Cobra, he pulls him up off the canvas and then whips him hard into the corner chest first, Napalm then runs across and nails a leaping knee into the back. Napalm then starts to pummel away at the back of Cobra’s head with some hard fists before beginning to choke him out with the boot in the back of the throat. The ref starts a count.

Ref: 1...........................2..................3.................4............

Napalm barely breaks the submission before the 5 count, The ref pulls him back forcefully and begins to lecture him, this gives Cobra chance to spin himself around in the corner and rest, The ref finishes and Napalm runs past him towards Cobra who manages to stick his boot up into the jaw of Napalm and he spins back groggily!
RJ: Could this be the opportunity Cobra needed to try gain some momentum and force his way back into the match!

Cobra manages to steady himself in the corner before sprinting at Napalm...

MW: Not after the move, A Brutal STO Takedown from Napalm...

RJ: And now the Straight Jacket, The Brutal Cross face chicken wing is locked in hard on the challenger!

Napalm pulls back hard on the submission move as Cobra’s face is a picture of pain and agony, the crowd are deafeningly silent as Napalm continues to pull back hard on the Crossface Chicken-Wing, He is also screaming in delight at Cobra’s howls of pain as he continues to pull back on the submission.

RJ: And now the Body Scissors are also applied to increase the pain of the Submission even further.

MW: Cobra has took one h*ll of a beating now for quite a while in this match, and he has shown some great heart to continually to get kick out after kick out but I have to say I think this one is over RJ, The Kid can’t have anything left in the tank whatsoever to escape this.

RJ: It think you’re right Mike, and so does the ref by the looks of it, He’s checking on Cobra, Is this the end of the match?

The ref begins a count on Cobra as he is fading...

Ref: 1...............................2......................3...............4................5.................6...............7...............8.......

Cobra shakes his head and the crowd cheer hugely as he starts write his body around looking to escape the submission hold, Napalm desperately tries to keep The Straight Jacket locked on as Cobra edges himself ever closer to the ropes...

RJ: GO ON COBRA YOU CAN DO IT!

MW: He’s got the ropes! I Don’t quite believe how but he’s got the ropes, Cobra lives to fight another day!

Cobra’s desperately clenches hold of the bottom ropes as Napalm looks up to the heavens in desperation, he then drags Cobra back and pulls him to his feet and looks to set up for the perplexed plex...

RJ: This will surely finish him off!

MW: Counter from Cobra, Legsweep DDT!

Ref: 1............................2............Kick out!

Napalm gets the shoulder up and both men are down.

Crowd: Let’s go Cobra! Let’s go Cobra! Let’s go Cobra!

The crowd then cheer in delight as Cobra kips up to his feet, He smiles and waits for Napalm to rise up. VIPER KICK!

Ref: 1............................2...................Kick out!

Napalm barely manages to kick out but Cobra quickly starts up on the offence again, he allows Nigel to rise before lifting a big knee to the stomach, Napalm keels over and Cobra lifts him up. He then sprints across the ring and nails a running sitdown powerbomb into a cover!

Cobra doesn’t cover but he starts to stomp down on him viciously taking a measure of revenge for earlier, driving some hard stomps into the head and stomach of Napalm, he then retreats back to the corner and goes up to the top rope and steadies himself.

RJ: NO KNOWN CURE!

MW: NEW CHAMPION!

Ref: 1......................................2........................3..Foot on the rope!

MW: There’s the courage and heart of the champion right there!

RJ: However much you people may hate Nigel Napalm, and I am one of those, you can’t help but admire the courage and determination to keep the TAW Title on his shoulder!

It’s Cobra’s turn to look in utter shock towards the sky, He’s in absolute disbelief as he stares at the ref who signals a two and then shakes his head at Cobra as if to say I don’t know how he did it either. Cobra turns his attention back to Napalm and he pulls him up and boots him in the gut.

RJ: Snakebite.

MW: Napalm’s pushed him out straight into the ref! OUCH! Double Clothesline, Both men are down!

*A replay shows how Napalm pushed Cobra straight into the ref, squashing him in the corner and then the impact of the double clothesline and then we go back to the live action with both men down in the centre of the ring.

RJ: Whoever gets up first here I’d be willing to place money on them walking out as the TAW World Heavyweight Champion.

Crowd: COBRA! COBRA! COBRA! COBRA! COBRA!

The crowd desperately try to provide Cobra some adrenaline but it seems as if Napalm is the one closer to getting to his feet, However Cobra seems to get a 2nd wind and both men edge to opposite corner to pull themselves up...

RJ: What the h*ll are they doing out here?

La Pulga Loco and Solomon Riddick come sprinting down the ramp, La Pulga carrying a Singapore cane wrapped in a flag, They slide in with the ref still out, Both men are now up and they smile at Napalm.

MW: Not Napalm as well? Surely he isn’t Association, This match can’t end like this!

Napalm is stood behind the two Association members smirking as Cobra looks on almost pleadingly...

CRACK!

RJ: NO WAY!

MW: I DON’T QUITE BELIEVE WHAT I’M SEEING!

Crowd:

The crowd are furiously booing as Napalm looked on, Only for La Pulga to spin around and smash Napalm with the cane, and then pick him up and allow Riddick to nail the Devils Advocate, Both men then turn towards Cobra and all three hug, They drop out of the ring as the ref is revived, he crawls over.

Ref: 1.....................................

...............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the winner of this match by way of PINFALL...AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW TAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD....COOOOOBBBRRAAAA!

La Pulga Loco grabs the TAW Title and then slides into the ring, He and Riddick help Cobra up and then LPL wraps the belt around his waist, he then holds up the cane and unravels the flag to reveal a Mexican one, he places it over the shoulders of Cobra as all three celebrate in the middle of the ring!

RJ: What has Cobra done tonight?

MW: He’s joined The Association, The One man I didn’t think would do that and look at him, It’s like they’ve had this planned a long time!

RJ: Knowing The Association Mike, They probably have.

MW: Well all I can say is good luck to the uprising because The Association is looking damn strong at the moment.

RJ: But I’m sure the uprising will be doing upmost to show that they are ready to fight!

MW: And to see the continuation of this, Be sure to tune in Thursday Night from the Birmingham Bowl for Lockdown, Only on Eurosport.

RJ: We’re going to leave you now, And I don’t think there is any more fitting image than that!

*Chaos goes off the air with Cobra draped in the Mexican Flag, TAW Title around his waist with Solomon and La Pulga Loco holding his arm’s aloft!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6WF Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Chaos   6WF Chaos Empty

Back to top Go down

6WF Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Improvement's :: Archive [Dead] :: RolePlay and Fantasy Booking :: E-Fed Forum-
Jump to: