Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

sonnen vs silva ufc 117... fuckin hell what a fight.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
adingoatemybaby
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
adingoatemybaby

Country : sonnen vs silva ufc 117... fuckin hell what a fight. Ireland

Number of posts : 103

sonnen vs silva ufc 117... fuckin hell what a fight. Empty
PostSubject: sonnen vs silva ufc 117... fuckin hell what a fight.   sonnen vs silva ufc 117... fuckin hell what a fight. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 pm

I've watched wrestling since I was a kid off and on. Most recently by watchin TNA to bring back my attitude days but have started crave the feelin of surprise that comes with the fight.

Back in the day there was very limited internet and for that reason the storylines and the results were limited too where as now you have spoilers you have the info before it happens. Dont get me wrong I know you can just stay away from the net but then you missing out on the interaction with your peers who all still watch this when your friends dont.

Anyway my point is I started watchin some ufc. The build ups have started to really impress me and none as much as this one. UFC 117. Sonnen vs Silva. Silva was 11time undefeated goin into this fight and there was some serious trash talkin at the interviews preceeding the fight.

I dont want to give the result incase anyone else hasnt seen this but seriously we all love wrestling dont get me wrong and will always continue to watch it but UFC has really up'd its game in the last while in the previews and matches are gettin better and better.

This one had it all. It was a middleweight title up for grabs action packed match. Anyone who doubts me watch the preview and fight at http://galaxiawrestling.net/2010/08/ufc-117-ppv-countdown-show-1313

ps will always watch and love wrestling but theres no reason why we cant watch both and let each other know if theres a fight that is definately worth watchin!

Dingo
Back to top Go down

sonnen vs silva ufc 117... fuckin hell what a fight.
Page 1 of 1