Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Which PS1 classic should be added to PSN?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Country : Which PS1 classic should be added to PSN? England-1

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Which PS1 classic should be added to PSN? Empty
PostSubject: Which PS1 classic should be added to PSN?   Which PS1 classic should be added to PSN? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:35 am

Seeing as various developers are asking there fans on there sites and Twitter which PS1 game should they bring to the PSN for download, I thought i'd do a thread on here to see which should be added.

Here are my picks:

Point Black - It's better played with the light gun (so more for PS3 than PSP) and this is one of my favourite lightgun shooters on the original Playstation.

Mortal Kombat Trilogy - As a big MK fan I had to go for this as it is the best 2D MK game so far, although with all the characters and boss characters playable, I sense this will use up alof of MB on your memory card/memory stick.

Porche Challenge - Basically racing in Porche Boxers and this was the first PS1 game I ever played and I remember each driver having there own coloured car (the secret character looked like Black Stick from Top Gear).

Rage Racer - it was the 3rd game in the Ridge Racer series and had this Gran Turismo like feature where you could earn credits and buy cars.

True Pinball - I'm not a big fan of the pinball games that are currently on PSN and personally I believe True Pinball to be the best pinball game on the PS1 and the game had 4 tables (a baywatch one, a futuristic police one, a viking one and an extreme sports one).

Breakout - Seeing as PSN has added the Atari PS1 remake Pong I reckon they should add the Breakout game too as that was the best Atari remake in my oppinion.

Pandamonium - This was a 2D into 3D platformer (like the new Sonic 4 game) and was quite good.

So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Country : Which PS1 classic should be added to PSN? England-1

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Which PS1 classic should be added to PSN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which PS1 classic should be added to PSN?   Which PS1 classic should be added to PSN? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:41 am

Libero Grande and/ or Libero Grande International
Back to top Go down

Which PS1 classic should be added to PSN?
Page 1 of 1