Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode

Go down 
+7
Horizon
InvincibleIleak
hodge13
Sexton Hardcastle
thegunman84
Junior
boschbourne06
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode Empty
PostSubject: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Quote :
EA Sports has announced that the Manager Mode found in FIFA 10 is to be axed in favour of Career Mode for FIFA 11.  This new mode will allow you to play through a footballers career as a player, player-manager and then a manager. A brand new transfer system brings the ups and downs of the transfer window to life while the new calendar system means it is easier to plan your career and manage your squad.  Players created using the new Creation Centre will also be available to download into Career Mode.In an interesting twist to the transfer system, you not only have to agree terms with the club, but the player also.  This means you can be put in the position where the club says yes, but the player says no for whatever reason.FIFA 11 is due out for Xbox 360, PS3 PC, Wii, PS2, DS and PSP on October 1st in Europe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:57 pm

ps2 still really?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:00 pm

How many people are actually likely to play through 15 seasons or so til the manager mode kicks in? Better off keeping them seperate I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:22 pm

haha

sounds good untill you realise not many people will even do all 4 of the be a pro seasons that was in the old game to get to the be a pro cup.

can you choose to get brutaly injured and become manager?

be okay if you can create a player whos like already a bit older and do it like that maybe?

or say if you do 3 seasons with crewe then become player manager, it might be okay.

i cant see it working, good job online play will be there will just create an online club as soon as i get it.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:34 pm

i'm currently in an 8th season with Bristol City and that was from casual play due to homework and revision, being a Uni student next year i could probably get to 15 easily Laughing
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:36 pm

That's shit.

I never get through all the seasons anyway, so making it so I can't get to manager mode before I've been a player is shit. As well as the fact by the time you're a manager the majority of the players playing in 2011, the year the game is for, won't be playing anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:40 pm

plus be a pro is shit easy and expects you to get like 5 goals a game

so if you do that you will be in an unrealistic position when you become manager

unless you say get bristol to top of prem as a player then when your older you get fucked off by them and have to become player manager at like stevenage
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:53 pm

thats a terrible decision
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:17 am

Has it not occurred to anyone they'll ask you at the start of it what you want to do Laughing
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:55 am

I think it's an interesing choice. Hopefully now they include the name "Jack" in player creation so I can have the commentator say my name instead of having to listen to "Jackson." Fucking annoying that a name like Jack isn't in the names list.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:34 pm

jack isnt a common surname. Rodney jack would be happy though i guess. Imagine the com saying loads of first names, would be stupid
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Discopants wrote:
Has it not occurred to anyone they'll ask you at the start of it what you want to do Laughing
no, because it states "it allows you to play through a career as a player, player manager then manager." key words being "through" and "then" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
Discopants wrote:
no, because it states "it allows you to play through a career as a player, player manager then manager." key words being "through" and "then" Laughing

"Allows" being the key word, not force Wink
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:08 pm

but its not written like that is it?

it allows you to follow this structure.

doesnt mean it allows you to do anything, for example

if it said it allows you to play as a player, player manager or manager then okay

oh i dunno we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
jack isnt a common surname. Rodney jack would be happy though i guess. Imagine the com saying loads of first names, would be stupid

I agree with you there, but it's highly unlikely they'll include my surname in there which I'm not going to mention.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Perfect Jack wrote:
I agree with you there, but it's highly unlikely they'll include my surname in there which I'm not going to mention.

I'm sure Rubab is on there Jack Wink
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Perfect Jack wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

My surname was on Cricket 2007 which i was happy about, only 1 person with my surname in the game, no one on fifa or rugby with it either taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:08 pm

you can set it so they say nothing anyway, or willy if you're a twat
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Mackem wrote:
Perfect Jack wrote:

I'm sure Rubab is on there Jack Wink

taking th piss out o It isn't, I've checked. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:33 am

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
Discopants wrote:

Quote :
But perhaps the biggest change, in terms of modes, is the Career mode, which now represents the Be a Pro mode and Manager mode from previous games. In this mode, you can either progress through the options of player, player manager, and manager or select an individual option and move from there. The development team has also been working hard to rework the simulation engine for this mode so that you can progress from day to day instead of from game to game--not to mention that results for individual matches should be more accurate and realistic. This allows for greater opportunities to participate in the nuances of managing a club. EA has also reworked much of the interface, making it easier to get to and process information as the season advances.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:41 pm

see that is now clear. the other one wasnt worded well at all.

this means fifa will be better than pes again then disco

Wink
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

this means fifa will be better than pes again then disco

Wink

Haha, well there is always that like Smile

PES proper stepped up in the "career" thing this year, was really in depth and that, I actually went through 12 seasons on it.

FIFA could always pinch that as well as everything else mind...
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:15 am

disco did you go in debt im in my 21st season most i've ever done & i made arsenal go in big debt they put my coaches,athletic training,scouts,youth team & that down to level 1 that still didn't solve it so they started releasing players from my team lost Ramsey,Wilshere who were 98 & other big players had to start all over lol
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:00 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
disco did you go in debt im in my 21st season most i've ever done & i made arsenal go in big debt they put my coaches,athletic training,scouts,youth team & that down to level 1 that still didn't solve it so they started releasing players from my team lost Ramsey,Wilshere who were 98 & other big players had to start all over lol

21st season? Laughing

They would have been nearly 40 and the stats decay would have killed them already....

To keep out of debt just watch the wages really, ya have to get big sponsors in before you sign crazy wage players.

Buy Aguero too, he costs £60m kinda thing but his rating goes up to 103 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:07 pm

lol it happened in my 16th season but haven't been able to get out of debt since even though i win CL,League,Konami & the league cup does nothing even the big sponsors give me 700,000 tops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode   FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode Empty

Back to top Go down

FIFA 11 Sacks Manager Mode
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next