Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*

Go down 
5 posters

I want.....to leave the house
Fudge
Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* I_vote_lcap43%Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Dave
Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* I_vote_lcap57%Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* Empty
PostSubject: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Fudge and dave you face possible eviction

The Sun

EX-Champion Decides Fait of Housemate to Leave

Today The nominations were revealed whilst Chico got the most votes whith every housemate but him and one other nominating him he was a certain to face the perill of the public. However Big brothers hidden Message of "THE POWER LIES WITHIN" earlier in the week turned out NOT to be a secret house or housemates as speculated within the media but for quite litreally for whoever Chico nominated to be up for evciton BUT NOT REVEALED TO THE HOUSE

The TWO housemates up are :

Fudge Was loved at Sun HQ here however his constant bi-polar turns and attention seeking are less entertaining by the day and repetative and dull . Also his constant need to tell housemates he is entertainign rather than the nice commoner he first potrayed clearly means he is putting on a farcad . Will the public like this or Hate it ?

Dave - Dull as a dodo ? Well maybe not so more this man was a bookies favourite from start due to his appeal to brits and the yankes . Howvere his constant niceness and his lack of willingness to stand up for himself or argue when he is being belittled or slagged off may anger the public or make them love his attiude to ignore and forgive (constantley). Well The Sun feels Dave could get rowdy and trun at any minute according to his friends in the out side world

Readers Opinoins

GenericUsername900 : i lURRRRRRRRRRRRRRVE fudge he tells it how it is and he is right he is entertaining and hott!!! XX

HorseLover2034 : Dave is BORING! stick up for youreself man

Peter5032 : Fudge likes to tell people he deserves to win and is Entertaining i got news for you youre just a prick and youre arrogant GET fudge out.

Sam123 : Dave is such a nice man unlike Fudge! Keep dave in

Last edited by Junior on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Junior wrote:
GenericUsername900 : i lURRRRRRRRRRRRRRVE fudge he tells it how it is and he is right he is entertaining and hott!!! XX

claping
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:36 pm

is chico gone ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 pm

NO why cant people read
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:41 pm

it was the title lol
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:44 pm

cause he choosed whos up No read the whole article laaaannnndaannn boy
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Bosch voted fro me Sad new they were lovers Smile
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Country : Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 pm

When is the closing date?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Well thats it - i doubt anyone else will vote. Good bye haha
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Can we have the final after this? I dont think this is gonna work too well with 4 people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:49 pm

what are you on about?
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:56 pm

I mean after this eviction theres only gonna be 4 people left. Which will be pretty crap. So whens the final?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:13 am

Mackem wrote:

i thought it was voting as your character so i chose you cos my character is best mates with dave
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:26 am

well i have some plans for final havent decided what to go for yet
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:26 am

well i have some plans for final havent decided what to go for yet
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Country : Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:29 am

Should do an interview for whoever gets evicted this week? also BBLB again that was funny last time.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:18 am

boschbourne06 wrote:
Mackem wrote:

i thought it was voting as your character so i chose you cos my character is best mates with dave

I know mate. All part of the game
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:51 pm

dave has been evicted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*   Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here* Empty

Back to top Go down

Its chico eviction Time...dua da da *catchy beat here*
Page 1 of 1