Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Big WWE star head of NXT faction?

Go down 
+4
Junior
CoughSplutter
Mackem
hodge13
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Big WWE star head of NXT faction? Empty
PostSubject: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:54 pm

According to a source within WWE, I've been told that Chris Jericho will turn out to be the leader of the NXT faction.

However, it should be noted that the idea is being reconsidered due to Jericho's decision to host the upcoming game show "Downfall." As we exclusively reported before, WWE is said to be upset about the possibility of Jericho devoting more time to the show than to WWE. I was told this is how WWE operates; wrestlers are not allowed to have an escape fantasy, let alone an escape hatch.

I was also told there is speculation that when Triple H returns, he will be revealed as the NXT faction leader, but the idea of it being Chris Jericho is definitely an idea that was/is being talked about.

which could be why he didn't appear on stage with the rest of the roster when they kidnapped Hart
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Could be the start of the Triple H heel turn. I'd rather it him than Jericho if i'm honest
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:44 pm

I remember reading a few months ago that Triple H was keen on one more heel turn so this could be the perfect opportunity to do so. it's just a case of how they would implement it though. Couldnt really see why HHH would want them to rebel.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 pm

i heard he doesnt want to be a heel for too long though as he wants his children to be able to watch wwe and be proud of thier dad soppy git....
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:46 pm

CoughSplutter wrote:
I remember reading a few months ago that Triple H was keen on one more heel turn so this could be the perfect opportunity to do so. it's just a case of how they would implement it though. Couldnt really see why HHH would want them to rebel.

Wanting to take over the company from Vince perhaps?
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:47 pm

He is assuming that his children will prefer faces then. Its not always a given, some young people prefer heels to faces, I know when I was younger I tended to prefer teh heels to the faces. More mixed now mind.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Mackem wrote:
CoughSplutter wrote:

Wanting to take over the company from Vince perhaps?

Good point.

Although I dont know if they will air out the companys future on TV. Many of the people might not know that Triple H is married to the bosses daughter as Steph hasnt been on TV in a while so it hasnt been mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:49 pm

But there like 5 no ? so if they see cena get spat and strganled there not going to like it lol i rememberd him saying he wanted it pg as well as he didnt want his kids seeing what happend in attiude era like forced marriage swearing and nudity
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:50 pm

[quote="CoughSplutter]
Although I dont know if they will air out the companys future on TV. Many of the people might not know that Triple H is married to the bosses daughter as Steph hasnt been on TV in a while so it hasnt been mentioned.[/quote]

I'm sure he makes reference to it every now and then when he's on the mic. Could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Yeah I remember reading that aswell that he didnt think going back to the attitude era would be good for the company in todays society and that it wouldnt be settting a good example to his children and other children about how to behave.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Aye he did a wee bit when DX would have segments together and often when him and Vince came face to face.That doesnt happen so much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Junior wrote:
But there like 5 no ? so if they see cena get spat and strganled there not going to like it lol i rememberd him saying he wanted it pg as well as he didnt want his kids seeing what happend in attiude era like forced marriage swearing and nudity

Forced marriage? Would have thought Trips approves of that.

Trips would make sense if they had the NXT guys taking out the Undertaker, in revenge for him retiring Shawn. It would kinda make sense for him to be 'weakening' up Cena, and setting up the very popular Bryan for a swift rehiring and Standard Triple H burial.

I actually like this idea... apart from the burial, of course.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Yeah if HHH was to come back and be the leader he could say that these guys are the future. They took out Undertaker and John Cena, two of the companies king pins. However as time goes on HHH gets tired of their brashness and says I brought you into the company and I can take you all out, along with HBK who comes out (aforementioned by Grecian) and the two form a group of other wrestlers.

Once the fued is over HBK leaves again and HHH is the big star of the company again.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Jericho would make sense I suppose, seeing as Barrett seems to be the leader of the rookies and Jericho was his mentor. He also stated that barrett would go on to great things after NXT.

Also, is there any word on which show Barrett is officially on? I presume it's Raw, therefore as Miz won the us TITLE he will go after Cena for WWE Title? Although I think Sheamus will win at 4 way so Trips can come back and take the title at Summerslam possibly
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:19 pm

did you not hear hes been sacked and gets no title shot 8) JK im not a mark..
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Junior wrote:
The Randy Orton feud last year showed everyone that he was married to Steph
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:07 pm

quoted wrong person
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Would also like it to be Triple H ahead of Jericho. Jericho has had a lot to do over the past 2 1/2 years, he doesn't need this too.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Junior wrote:
quoted wrong person
arse
I remember clearly quoting the right person. Too annoyed with football to change now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big WWE star head of NXT faction?   Big WWE star head of NXT faction? Empty

Back to top Go down

Big WWE star head of NXT faction?
Page 1 of 1