Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever

Go down 
+14
podegarudo
Worthy
thedmd
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Bobby Roode
Junior
Rocky2
InvincibleIleak
Mackem
tomko
CRUZ!
macclads
feяgie22
boschbourne06
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever   Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:18 am

God I hope not, I know they love copying the WWE but if they do that then its complete suicide, they need to get 1 show in order first before thinking about another show and please God no split roster, the WWE have made a balls up of that they can't get out of
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

Country : Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 Untitl11

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever   Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 am

A roster split is one of the things that killed WWE and as Gaff says, it would be suicide for TNA.

I'm really hoping they go live.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 England-1

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever   Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:57 pm

junior you keep suggesting things that wont change tna forever.

things that will, live touring shows on thurdsay nights, a second show (but as they are on thurs itd have to be monday otehrwise the days are too close) moving to new york

but i did think when them cards were being layed that helms or kizarny were coming too lol.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever   Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:59 pm

What was the announcement then (as Slammiversary was last night)?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever   Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
junior you keep suggesting things that wont change tna forever.

taking th piss out o taking th piss out o taking th piss out o

well youll see why i laugh when you see the suprise was

Spoiler:

thats tna changing forever you numpty thats just ppv stuff that happens Up Yours lol that is not the big announcement, geeeeeees
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever   Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:14 pm

i will maybe watch some ppv in a bit so probs
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever   Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 pm

ah i edited not quoted, and i meant to put "not"

those things have nothing to do with tna changing
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever   Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 pm

TNA President Dixie Carter is hyping more "big" changes to happen in TNA. Dixie also wrote that she has a nice surprise planned for Slammiversary this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever   Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:21 pm

The following is a new tweet from the official Twitter page of TNA president Dixie Carter:

"Look for a brand new and improved Xplosion starting next week. Check www.tnawrestling.com for countries and times."
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever   Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:35 pm

A show just for Knockouts? or just for X-Division?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
WykidWill
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
WykidWill

Country : Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : FloriDUH Number of posts : 18 Favourite Wrestler : Great Muta, Sting, Ric Flair, Terry Funk, Raven, Mikey Whipwreck, Tajiri, The Great Sasuke, Hyabusa, Mr. Pogo, Undertaker, Kane, Bryan Danielson, Desmond Wolfe. Etc.

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever   Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:39 pm

If they were smart they'd get the fuck out of Orlando. You don't get new fans if you are in the same arena every week.

They need to go on the road and be live every week if they even hope to make it. They could do small arenas, damn near every arena no matter how big it is has camera equipment, they'd just need a crew who knew how to run it.

TNA does need a serious overhaul and they need something drastic to happen. I was all for Hogan coming in, because I thought this guy knows what sells in the business, hell he helped make it what it is today.

But now Iam having some serious doubts that Hogan even knows what to do anymore.
Back to top Go down
CHOZEN_1
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
CHOZEN_1

Location : London Number of posts : 15 Favourite Wrestler : WWE= Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Even Bourne, CM Punk
Wade Barret, Christian, Kane, John Morrinson, The Miz, Randy Orten, Ted DiBiase, Jack Thawagger

TNA= AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin, Gen Me, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgen, Hernandez, Amazing Red, Desmond Wolfe, Eric Young, Jay Letel, Samoe Joe, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever   Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:19 pm

I thought that the big suprise was that they were going to be announsing a second show of tna which will benfit them as a lot of wrestlers are no tgetting air time, however if they did thsi i feel that they should not split up th roster and anyone can wwrestle anywhere. hoever the big secreat is tommy dreamer has sighned for them and now i feel that thy are going to make a Ecw stable with mayebe RVD turning heel and joining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever   Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixie Carter Says TNA Is About to Change Forever
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2