Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Damien Lester RPs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

Damien Lester RPs Empty
PostSubject: Damien Lester RPs   Damien Lester RPs EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:48 pm

I recently created the character Damien Lester (about a month ago) and so far I have been trying out a few different things in my RPs that I've never done with Cobra.

Damien Lester RPs Lester_1

This is the first RP I posted in SCW.

Corruption and Sin

*A run down old warehouse in the middle of the city. The cold night air whistles throughout the building. Many of the windows are cracked or completely shattered. The sirens of police cars can be heard outside as well as the screeching of tyres. An unknown man walks slowly towards the camera. Is face is not visible due to the darkness. The man flicks on a lighter to illuminate his face.*

DL: This is the beginning of a new era for Sin City Wrestling. A new hero has been added to its ranks. I am here to save society from its sinful ways. I look around and I see the sad state that we have gotten ourselves into but instead of facing it head on, people bury their heads in the sand and refuse to see the truth. I have seen the true face of society, I can see the wrongs that are committed on a daily basis that everyone else just decides to turn a blind eye to. Just listen to the background noise in this cesspool, all it is, is police sirens and gunshots, it is the same in every city and no one is willing to step up, no one is willing to be a hero, I am the only one who is trying to save society from itself and yet I am treated as the outcast. I do not blame them, this attitude of ignorance has been indoctrinated in them from a young age, they’re not open to the truth.

That’s why I’m here in SCW, to get my message out to the masses and hopefully save them from all the corruption and sin in their everyday lives. It saddens me to see this world in such a horrible state and yet the man who is trying to cleanse the scum from the streets is treated like the bad guy. I am the only man of virtue in this company; all the other so-called “Role Models” enable your hedonistic lifestyles. They don’t care about any of you; all they care about is their fat paychecks. Now for all the people who are desperate to see a change in SCW, those who are desperate to see someone take the scum and dispose of them, the wait is over.

For years, I have watched on as the world has slipped deeper and deeper into the darkness and now society is controlled by the cockroaches. There are drug dealers on every street corner and no one cares, they continue to not only let them sell their poison but actually, buy it and no one cares They walk around with a false sense of moral fibre, using the excuse “everyone does it”. Everyone just ignores the fact that it leads to people lying dead in the street. All of you may like to see the good in people but if your mind is pure, uncorrupted by the evils of society, you can see that the “good in people” is nothing more than an urban myth.

If hurting someone else can benefit a person then they won’t think twice about doing it, no matter how vile the deed is. That’s the world we live in, everyone is out for themselves, nobody trusts each other, everyone just wants to get what they feel they deserve, well as my opponents will soon realise, what they deserve is the beating of a lifetime.

In that ring, I’m in my element. There’s nothing I love more then to see a man scream in agony. When you take a man to that level of pain, when he believes that it’s all over, you get to see who they really are. I live for that moment when I have physically dissected my opponent to the point that he actually fears for his life!

*Damien bursts out laughing before looking back into the camera with a sinister smile.*

DL: That’s when they show their true colours, they would be willing to do anything to get me to stop, if I gave them the choice of me continuing to torture them or tell them that if they attacked one of their own fans, I would stop, which choice you think they would make. 99% of these so called “men” are cowards. That’s why I have to continue the torture, so they can see the error of their ways. Through pain and suffering, they will finally see the world through my pure eyes. They will see that all the punishment I inflicted on them was for their own good.

Do I have a plan? No, I just do things, to see what will happen. There’s nothing better than luring one of the fan’s heroes into the ring. Of course, he’ll talk a big game, say how much he loves the fans but when I start the physical torture that will quickly change. None of you realise how fun it is to see someone have an emotional breakdown and to know that you’re the one who caused it. To see someone who once was confident and charismatic turn into a sobbing, emotional wreck, begging for mercy. And now the time draws near for the first person to step into the ring with the Avenging Angel.

Terrell Taylor, you will soon see the error of your ways. You will see how corrupt society truly is. Unfortunately, before you can be saved, I have to take you to a level of pain that you’ve never been too before. And when you’re screaming in agony, begging for mercy, I’ll be happy to give you what you want and perform a Mercy Killing.

*Damien bursts out laughing once again. He then stares into the camera and blows out the lighter. The scene goes black.*
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

Damien Lester RPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien Lester RPs   Damien Lester RPs EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Above Society

*The scene opens in a bar in the middle of the city. The bar is packed with people, all of them drinking and having fun. The door opens and a man walks through wearing a black hoodie and cut off jean shorts. The man has the hood up so it covers his face. He slowly walks through the crowd of people, keeping his head down. A tipsy girls walks over to him with a shot glass in her hand.*

G: Hey dude, you have to try this.

??: No!

G: Come on, don’t be a killjoy.

??: Get the hell away from me!

G: What is your problem!? Just be normal.

*The man violently grabs the girl’s hair and pulls her close to him.*

??: Is this what you call normal? Look around, all this is, is a pathetic show put on by people who are too afraid to stand up for what’s right. I am the most normal person in this abnormal society but people like you simply refuse to see that. Now run along, I have some business to take care off.

*The man lets go of the girl’s hair and pushes her away. The girl looks terrified as she walks quickly towards the door. He continues walking through the crowd before sitting down on a stool at the bar. The bartender walks over to him.*

BT: What can I get you?

*The man grabs the bartender by the throat. The bartender’s eyes widen with fear as he struggle for breath.*

??: Don’t you dare say a word or this will be the last breath you ever take.

BT: What do you want?

??: I want you to close this cesspool down, right now.

BT: What!? Are you crazy!?

*The man tightens his grip around the bartender’s throat.*

BT: OK! OK! I’ll do whatever you want, just please don’t hurt me.

(20 minutes later)

*The last person walks out the door. The bartender looks around at the mystery man nervously.*

??: Lock the door.

*The bartender rummages for the keys in his pocket, he takes them out and locks the door.*

??: Take a seat.

BT: Please, just tell me what you want.

??: I said take a seat!

*The bartender hurriedly takes a seat at the bar.*

BT: Who are you?

*The man laughs.*

??: You want to know who I am?

*The bartender nervously nods his head. The man raises his hands to his head and takes down his hood.*

DL: My name is Damien Lester, the greatest wrestler to ever grace a Sin City Wrestling ring.

BT: Why are you here, why me?

DL: Because this is the meeting place for the lowest common denominator in society. People come here to supposedly “have fun” but just read through the papers. This is where the downfall of society stems from. You have a group of people who go out with the best of intentions, they have a few drinks, everyone’s in high spirits but that soon takes a turn for the worst, someone gets aggressive and some innocent bystander ends up getting punched, stabbed, maybe worse and you just continue on like nothing ever happened, just like everyone else, if something is too tough to face, it just gets swept under the carpet.

If there were only more people like me, people who know the difference between right and wrong hut that sadly, is not the case. The world is filled with nothing but selfish egoists, who run and panic when something out of the norm happens. I am the chaos that torments their every waking moment, if they refuse to listen to me, I will make them listen to me. Through any means necessary.

That’s why I decided to join Sin City Wrestling. While people sitting at home see the bright lights, the showmanship, all they see it as is entertainment, they don’t see its true face. Wrestling is the most seedy, deceitful business there is. Society has set the bar for morals pretty low but wrestling manages to crawl under it with ease. There is mass drug taking, cocaine, heroin, weed, anything goes. These are the guys who are supposed to be role morals to the kids watching at home and this is the example they choose to set, not to mention the constant backstabbing. One minute you’re on top of the world, you feel as if you can accomplish anything, the next someone you thought was your friend has screwed you, taken your spot and sent you straight to the unemployment line.

SCW needs me to save it from destroying itself. The wrestlers have been taken over by the professional wrestling disease that feeds on their insecurities that leads to them, taking drugs, one-night stands with disease-ridden whores and drinking obscene amounts of alcohol, the effects of which probably haven’t worn off by the time they manage to stagger down to the ring.

Sin City Wrestling will finally have someone who they can make the face of their company and when I complete my goal of bringing truth and virtue back to the world of Professional wrestling, society will follow suit, even if I have to give the some encouragement...do you need any encouragement?

BT: N..n..no.

DL: Good, now while it’s been fun talking to you, Original Sin needs the Avenging Angel, remember what I told you, you never know when I could return.

*Damien takes the keys off the barman. He walks over to the door and unlocks, he opens the door but before walking out he stops and waves at the bartender. Damien laughs, maniacally and walks out the door.*
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Damien Lester RPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien Lester RPs   Damien Lester RPs EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:54 pm

I'm not God, I'm better!

At an SCW House show.

The arena is plunged into darkness. Blue mist fills the ringside area. “Tourniquet begins to play as the fans boo in unison. Damien Lester walks out from behind the curtain. He keeps his head down, ignoring the fans as he walks slowly down the ramp.

GC: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first in the ring. Hailing from Cleveland, Ohio. He weighs in at 220 pounds, Steve Jackson!

The young rookie raises his arms to a decent reception from the crowd.

GC: And his opponent, from Parts Unknown, he weighs in at 245 pounds, The Avenging Angel, Damien Lester!

Damien climbs up on the ring apron and glares at Jackson before stepping through the ropes. The ref calls for the bell to start the match. Jackson walks out to the centre of the ring and extends his hand to Damien. Damien raises his eyebrow in confusion at the show of respect from the young rookie. Damien shakes the rookie’s hand but pulls him in and almost takes his head off with a brutal clothesline.

Damien steps back as Jackson struggles onto his hands and knees. Damien runs up and hits Jackson with a sickening kick to the skull. Damien picks Jackson off the mat and lifts him into a vertical suplex position before dropping him head first into the mat with the Deathstrike. Damien sits up with a crazed look on his face. He drags Jackson to his feet and throws him shoulder first into the steel post. Damien wraps his arms around Jackson’s waist and then takes him overhead with a German suplex. Damien makes a cutthroat signal. Damien grabs Jackson by the head and drags him to his feet. Damien kicks Jackson in the gut and hits him with a brutal HellBound (Package piledriver). Damien hooks the leg and the ref makes the academic three count.

“Tourniquet” plays again as Damien gets to his feet and stares coldly down at Jackson. Damien lifts his head and glares at the crowd. Damien climbs out of the ring and grabs a microphone off Geoff Capes. Damien re-enters the ring. Damien stands in the middle of the ring and waits for his music to stop playing before raising the microphone to his lips.

DL: I bet you all enjoyed what you saw at Original Sin.

Crowd pop

DL: Well, I’m here to tell you that my defeat means absolutely nothing! On my debut, I completely destroyed Terrell Taylor. One lucky win doesn’t make him better than me. I’m set to prove my point on Wildcard when I finish what I started a couple of weeks ago. Taylor, when we first met in the ring, I took pity on you, I could have ended your career right then and there if I wanted to, but I let you continue your career and you thank me for that show of compassion by fluking your way to a victory at Original Sin. I’m going to give you one more chance to redeem yourself. On Wildcard, I want you to walk down the ramp, climb into the ring and lie down. That way you can give me the win you stole from me at Original Sin. I strongly suggest you take my offer because if you don’t the consequences will be much worse than a tick in loss column. If you decide to stand your ground and fight, then I’ll be forced to beat you the old-fashioned way. I’ll be forced to beat you to a bloody pulp, I’ll forced to break every bone in your body, I’ll be forced to make you scream in agony and this time, I will show no compassion!

On Wildcard, the entire SCW roster will sit up and take notice. This is the first step on my path of destruction. I will bring honour and virtue to this federation filled with corruption and deceit. One day I will make sure that you people will have a champion to be proud of, a champion that you can model your lives after, a champion that can lead you away from your sinful lives.

The crowd start to boo viciously.

DL: I know what you’re all thinking. Every single one of you has been conditioned to believe that I’m the bad guy, that I have no right to tell you how to live your lives. I have every right, this country allows freedom of speech, I can say whatever the hell I want, refuse to listen at your own peril. I bet all of you must believe that my ego is too big for my own good, that I have some sort of “God complex”. I don’t believe I’m God, if I was, the world wouldn’t be in such a terrible state. To put it simply, I’m not God, I’m better!

The booing crowd gets louder and starts throwing debris into the ring

DL: I don’t expect you to understand my mission yet, but in time, every single one of you will come around to my way of thinking. As my career takes off, all of you will see, living, breathing proof that living a life of virtue, brings success unattainable by the average person.

Damien turns around and sees Jackson trying to use the ropes to drag himself to his feet. Damien drops the microphone and slowly walks over to Jackson. Jackson manages to drag himself to his feet. Jackson looks with distain at Damien then slaps him across the face. Damien starts to laugh and can be seen mouthing the words “big mistake”. Damien takes Jackson down with a clothesline. Damien drags Jackson out to the centre of the ring. Damien mounts Jackson and lays in some big punches to the head. Damien rolls Jackson over and locks in The Mercy Killing. Jackson screams in pain and desperately struggles to free himself from the hold but Damien just cranks up the pressure. Jackson’s body goes limp as he passes out form the pain. Damien finally releases the hold and gets to his feet. Damien picks the microphone of the mat and places his foot on Jackson’s back.

DL: Terrell Taylor, have a look at your future, on Wildcard, it will be you lying unconscious in the ring and I will be standing tall in victory. One more person will be saved from sin!

”Tourniquet” plays again as the crowd boo. Damien smiles as he drops the microphone and exits the ring. Damien walks up the ramp to jeers from the crowd and walks through the curtain to the back.

............................................................................................................................................................

*After Original Sin*

Damien Lester storms out of the arena dragging his suitcase behind him. He is clearly furious after being pinned by Terrell Taylor in the fatal four way match. He walks over to a waiting cab and shoves the suitcase into the cab drivers chest.

DL: Why don’t you make yourself useful and put this in the trunk, instead of just standing around like a moron!

Calm down man, I’ll put it in the trunk. Why don’t you just get in the car and relax a bit.

Damien opens the door, sits down in the back of the car, and slams the door shut. Damien takes a deep breath then leans forward and holds his head in his hands. The driver gets into the driver’s seat and closes the door. He starts up the car and moves off. As they travel down the road the driver starts to speak.

D: Not exactly a good day at the office?

Damien sits up and leans back into the seat.

DL: You could say that.

D: Guess you could use a drink after that?

DL: I don’t drink

D: Is that part of this whole “holier than thou” gimmick?

DL: This isn’t just some gimmick! This is my life!

D: Whoa, calm down, man, I’m just saying everyone needs a drink once in awhile.

You’re confusing need with want. No one ever needs to consume alcohol, they just say they “need a drink” to try and make themselves seem normal, even though they’re effectively poisoning their bodies

D: Are you always this much fun?

DL: I’m sorry I don’t see drinking myself stupid as “having a good time.”

D: You need to lighten up, man, having a few drinks never hurt anybody

DL: Do you honestly believe that?

D: Yeah, I do. I’ve been driving this cab for the best part of 15 years and of course, you get a few morons who try to ruin it for everyone else but overall, a few drinks just makes a party better. I’ve had people in this cab who were staggering around, they may have had a few too many but I bet they had a good time and while they’re out having fun what are you doing. Sitting alone in a dark room blaming everyone else for your problems?

DL: You have no idea what you’re talking about. You know I’m right, but like everyone else, you don’t want to admit you’re wrong. Let me tell you a little story that led me to this point in life.

When I was a kid and I hadn’t seen the world for what it truly was. My Mother used to always seem to have black eyes and she had a lot of plasters on. I didn’t know where they were coming from. I used to always ask her what happened. She looked nervous as she answered me. She used to make up excuses like “I tripped on the driveway.” “I walked into a door.” And with my childhood naivety, I believed her, it never occurred to me what was really happening. One night when I was sleeping, I heard a crashing sound. I thought it was a burglar. So I got out of my bed and quietly walked over to my parent’s door. I looked inside but no one was there. I heard screaming coming from the kitchen. At this stage, I was terrified, I thought the burglar was hurting my mom. I walked down the hallway and looked into the kitchen. I couldn’t believe it when I saw my Dad standing over my Mom. She was bleeding heavily and tears streamed down her face. My Dad had a baseball bat in one hand and a half empty whiskey bottle in the other. My Mom’s eyes widened when she saw me. My Dad turned around and snarled. My Mom started screaming at me to run and begged my Father not to hurt me. I was frozen with fear as he walked over to me. I didn’t know what was about to happen but the look on my Mom’s face told me she did and it wasn’t good. The last thing I can remember was my Father raising the baseball bat above his head and then the worst pain I had ever felt before everything just went black.

The next thing I knew I was in hospital. My Dad was by my side. My Mom was lying to the doctor’s about what happened. Apparently, we were playing baseball and I was hit with the bat by accident. My Mom made up some other ludicrous claim to explain her injuries. I was just a kid and I couldn’t understand why she was protecting him after everything he had done. The Doctor asked me if their story was true. I thought about telling him what really happened, but I was too afraid, I couldn’t even speak all I could do was nod my head and hope that it wouldn’t happen again.

But it did. My Dad was a great guy when he was sober but when he drank something happened to him, he became violent, abusive. He beat up me and my Mom and no matter how many times it happened, I was still too afraid to tell the truth.

That’s why I do what I do, and everyone boos me for it. That makes all of them no better than my Father. So the next time you’re about to say “Drinking never hurt anybody.” Think of that story and decide if it’s the truth.

Damien tilts his head round to the side and looks out the window at the passing buildings. The cab slows down and stops outside a hotel.

D: Anyway, here’s your hotel.

The driver gets out of the cab and takes Damien’s suitcase out of the trunk. Damien opens the door and climbs out. Damien reaches into his pocket and pays the driver. The driver gets back into the car and drives off. Damien grabs his case and walks through the doors off the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Damien Lester RPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien Lester RPs   Damien Lester RPs EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:59 pm

I'm the crazy one?

DL: I’m the crazy one?

Damien looks down at the packet of pills in his hand. He is standing on top of a tall building. It’s a dark night, the sky is clear and Damien is illuminated by the moonlight. Damien walks over to the edge of the roof and throws the packet of pills to the ground.

DL: Well, Taylor, it’s 2-1 to me. I defeated you on my debut, you managed to fluke a win over me at Original Sin and on Wildcard last week, I took the lead in our little series. You had to resort to using a weapon but the good news is because of that, we’re going to go head to head in a Casino Brawl, anything goes, no rules, I can do whatever I want. I can use any weapon I see fit to punish you. I’m not a man you want to mess with. After our first encounter, you should have realised that you are not in my league. You should have stayed out of my way but no. You’re ego wouldn’t let you do that. You thought you owed something to the fans. They wanted to see you do well. What a load of crap!

The fans couldn’t care less about you, Taylor. The sooner you realise that, there’s a better chance that I can save you from your life of sin and corruption. Those fans cheer for you because they think you’re a man of the people. They think you’re just like them, that you can relate to them. The more you try to be like them, the more you try to get them to cheer for you, the further and further you slip down into the depths of sin.

It’s not going to be pretty, this match will be brutal, blood will be spilled, bones will be broken but at the end of the night, I’ll be the one with my arm raised in victory. Now, Taylor, don’t take this personally, I don’t hate you, in fact I’m pretty much indifferent to you. So, I bet you’re wondering, why I’m so hell bent on destroying you, right? It’s quite simple really, you’re the same as everyone else. You didn’t start out like this, you just got lost along the way.

Still confused? Let me elaborate. You and the majority of society area product of your own worlds, you didn’t choose the life you live, it was forced upon you. You didn’t choose to live your debaucherus lifestyle, that’s the way you were brought up. You’re indoctrinated to believe that, talking the way you do, walking the way you do and acting like you do will make you come across as normal, it will make people “like you”.

So, Taylor when I’m smashing your face in, breaking your bones, causing your blood to spill, putting you through tortuous pain. Just remember, it’s for your own good. And while at the time it may seem like the lowest point of your life, years from now, you’ll look back at this night on Wildcard as the night that your were saved. The night you realised you could be better, that you don’t need the approval of the fans. You’re career will skyrocket when you come to that realisation and on that day you will thank me for the hell that I will have put you through in the casino brawl.

And as for my career, here in SCW, this is only the beginning. When I defeat Terrell Taylor, people will be forced to sit up and take notice and with every victory, they will begin to question themselves. They will begin to see that the life they should live is the life of The Avenging Angel. The entire roster will see that I am unstoppable, I’m above them, I’m above society. Ultimately they will all fall. Whether they are loved or hated, they will soon realise that the only way to survive is to join my crusade.

With every passing week, the wrestling world will see that a life of virtue is the best option, they will all realise that they can be saved!

Damien turns and walks into the night as the camera fades out.

..................................................................................................................................

Damien Lester is sitting on a leather couch inside an expensive looking office. There is a man sitting in black leather chair.

Dr: So, Damien, I see a lot has happened in your life since our last session.

DL: It’s been awhile, hasn’t it?

Dr: It certainly has. I see you’ve joined Sin City Wrestling. A wrestling company, are you sure that’s wise.

DL: Look at it from my point of view, doc. I get national TV coverage every week, I can convert the most corrupt business on the planet into a virtuous world and if I can do that, then the rest of society will soon follow.

Dr: So you still believe you’re the man who can save society. Damien, this obsession you have is going to be your downfall. You’re yet to realise you’re chasing an unachievable goal.

DL: Maybe for you but for me the goal is very much within my reach.

The Psychiatrist sighs and rubs his eyes.

Dr: How am I ever going to get through to you? Coffee?

DL: Sure.

The Psychiatrist pushes a button on the intercom beside him.

Dr: Tina, can you bring two cups of coffee in here?

Damien and the Psychiatrist wait for the coffee to arrive. The door opens and Tina walks in wearing a purple blouse and black skirt. She places one cup of coffee on the desk in front of the Psychiatrist and one on the table in front of Damien.

Dr: Thanks Tina.

Tina smiles at the Doctor as she walks out the door. The Doctor turns his attention back to Damien. Damien takes a sip of coffee. Damien sets the mug down and looks up at the Doctor.

DL: Doc can I ask you a question?

Dr: Sure go ahead.

DL: How long have you been sleeping with your secretary?

The Doctor looks up at Damien, wide eyed with a mix of shock and anger.

Dr: How dare you! I’m a happily married man, what gives you the right to come in here and throw around those libellous accusations!?

DL: You’re getting paid well enough to listen to them. I’ve been coming in here and from the moment she started, what it must have been 18 months ago? I saw she was interested in you and you weren’t doing anything to discourage her and why would you, she’s a very attractive woman. I guess she must like a man with power, sleep with the boss and she can get whatever she wants. The word hypocrite springs to mind, you try to help people with their problems and yet you do nothing to help yourself. Don’t even try to deny it, the more you do the closer and closer your wife gets to finding out why you’re always working late.

Dr: Please don’t, what do you want?

DL: I want out of here! I don’t need these ridiculous sessions. There’s nothing wrong with me, just because I can see society for what it really is suddenly means I need psychiatric help. They think I’m the crazy one!?

Dr: Fine, whatever you want, I’ll just sign the forms to say you’re mentally stable, just take these.

The Doctor throws a packet of pills on the table in front of Damien.

DL: What the hell are those?

Dr: They’ll just help even you out a bit. I don’t want people to start asking questions, I could lose my licence.

DL: Fine, if that’s what it takes to get free of these soul-destroying sessions

Damien takes the packet of pills of the table and puts them in his back pocket.

Dr: Ok, there we go, you’re free to go. We have an agreement right, you don’t have to come back and you promise not to breath a word about me and Tina to my wife?

DL: Fine.

Damien stands up and walks out the door as the Doctor sinks into his chair and holds his head in his hands. Damien walks into the waiting lounge and smiles over at Tina.

T: Good session today, Mr. Lester?

DL: You could say that.

Damien laughs to himself as he walks out the door of the practice.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Damien Lester RPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien Lester RPs   Damien Lester RPs EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:01 pm

A blog for the masses

I am taking my message online. You know me as Damien Lester, the Sin City Wrestling superstar. Now, let me set out what this blog is about, you won’t hear any ridiculous celebrity gossip that all you morons out there seem to be completely obsessed with. What you will be able to read though is how to live a virtuous life, to see the error of your ways. I know I’m not very well liked, it doesn’t bother me, I’m used to it by now. The fact your reading these words show how hypocritical you all really are.

Every single time I walk down to that ring, all I hear is boos, every fan in attendance shouts vicious obscenities. I couldn’t care less what you all think of me. I know that you’re all captivated by my mere presence. You may dislike, even hate me but you just can’t stop watching me, you want to see what I’m going to do next but there isn’t much point in trying to figure it out, half the time, I don’t even know what I’m going to do next, it makes life more fun.

Right now I’m sitting in my apartment, it’s just outside the city. It’s pretty quiet compared to the non stop lights and noise of Vegas. I can be alone with my thoughts. I can go through each and every moment of my life in my head. I know what brought me here, I even know how I’m going to get the rest of the world to see things from my perspective, there may be a few bumps in the road but I will ultimately get what I want.

At the moment, you may all believe that I’m arrogant and have nothing to be arrogant about. I’ll admit that I haven’t exactly set the world on fire after my debut when I beat Terrell Taylor without breaking a sweat but since then I was the first man eliminated in a fatal four way match on my ppv debut. Cid Phoenix was the man who prevailed on that fateful night but he failed to cash in on his opportunity. I won my next match, once again against Terrell Taylor but it was by disqualification. It may have been a tick in the win column but it didn’t earn me any more respect backstage.

And to top it all off, last week on Wildcard, in a Casino Brawl match, I was beaten by Terrell Taylor. That loss only proves what I’ve been telling everyone for the past month, Taylor is nothing more than a common street thug. The man is not a wrestler, he shouldn’t be allowed inside a ring, he belongs behind bars. Taylor, is used to using weapons, whether it’s holding up a convenience store or trying to end a fellow wrestler’s career.

Taylor, you didn’t outwrestle me last week, you just used the skills you picked up on the street. You were the last image I saw as the blood poured down my face was you. And just as my vision turned to darkness, I felt unimaginable rage shoot through my body, the last word on my mind was simply, REVENGE. I’ve let you become a thorn in my side Taylor, if I could go back in time to my debut, I would have made sure you never set foot inside and SCW ring ever again!

I under-estimated you, Taylor. You’re more difficult to get rid than I first anticipated but sooner or later you will fall victim to the Avenging Angel. You may have avoided me on this edition of Wildcard but some day, someday soon, our paths will cross once again. And when that time comes, I will be fully prepared to get rid of the annoyance that has plagued my early career in SCW. Whilst you face Cid Phoenix for the opportunity to represent SCW against the invading forces of G-2. I on the other hand have been forced into a tag team match.

I must admit, I lack Team Spirit, I’ve never been fond of leaving my fate in the hands of others. No one can be trusted. You can be friends with someone for decades and one day when you completely trust them, they can just turn around and stab you in the back. So how can I trust this unknown quantity, Zord? I’ve never even met the guy but SCW management think I should trust this guy, “let him have my back”. I don’t think so, I fight for myself, no one else. Zord just remember, this is my match, not our match.

Now, while all of you reading this must have be thinking, already dissention in the ranks? How can they possibly win this match if they’re not on the same page? How do we know that Tommy McFarlane and Liam Alexander are going to be able to work together? Yes there does seem to be a connection between the two, pre-dating their time in SCW but what effect will the bright lights, the screaming fans, the fame and recognition have on this partnership. Will one, or even both of them be overwhelmed by their new surroundings?

What if they see a chance to make their names as singles stars on this night. If they can see the Global championship in their future. Will their judgement become clouded? Will they see each other as competition instead of tag team partners? This could be the premature downfall of this tag team. I won’t let shiny belts and fat pay checks distract me from getting the victory in this match.

On Wildcard, The story of The Avenging Angel’s crusade will have another chapter written. Tune in to see all the twists and turns, tune in if you want to be saved!

DL: And...post!

.........................................................................................................................................

Damien pushes himself back from his desk and stretches his arms and places his hands on the back of his head. Damien is sitting in a pretty basic bedroom. Grey walls, grey carpet, double bed with a black duvet, not exactly an uplifting set up but Damien likes it. Damien turns his head sharply as he hears the doorbell ring. Damien stands up from his chair and walks out of the bedroom. Damien walks down the hallway. The outline of the person can be seen through the blurred glass window beside the door. Damien answers the door and a huge smile breaks across his face.

DL: You were perfect last week.

Tina: It was your plan, I just did what you told me.

Tina smiles at Damien and plays with her hair.

DL: And you did that perfectly.

Damien smiles and gestures for Tina to come inside. Tina walks in wearing a Green T-shirt and a denim mini skirt. Tina and Damien walk into the living room. Damien lies down on the beige couch and Tina lies down beside him, resting her head on his chest.

Tina: It may have taken over a year but we did it, you’re finally rid of the moronic psychiatrist and the best part is, he doesn’t have any idea that we’re together.

Damien tenderly kisses Tina’s forehead.

DL: You know, sometimes its depressing being me. Yes, I know I’m better than everyone else but it’s the lack of interest on living a life of virtue that the majority of society have no interest and instead respond with aggression. Then there’s you, you were the only one who could see the state the world was in, you saw that I was looking out for the greater good of the world.

Tina: I just can’t understand how anyone can’t see what a great man you are.

DL: Sometimes people just need fear to encourage them to make the right decision. I was forced to waste 18 months of my life sitting in a psychiatrist’s office whilst he tried to say that there was something wrong with me. And why? Because I didn’t ignore all the problems around like everyone else. Bah, he made me sick. He tried to act like he knew best but I, sorry, we proved that he was just like everyone else, he had no right to dictate to anyone, especially me.

Tina: Speaking of him, his wife found out, she left him and now it looks like he’s going to be having a lengthy stay in a cheap motel while his wife takes the house and half his money.

Tina laughs as Damien smiles.

DL: Ha! It looks like he could be the one needing a psychiatrist right about now, that and good divorce lawyer.

Tina: Anyway, you’re finally free of him, no more appointments, no more pills being forced upon you and you don’t have to listen to that jackass harp on and on.

DL: Man, that guy was worse than my guidance counsellor at High school.

Tina: I’m guessing professional wrestler wasn’t one of his career suggestions?

DL: You guessed right, all he did was go on and on about how I needed to apply myself to my school work if I ever wanted to get anywhere in life. Not to mention he kept on telling me I needed to mix with the other students. Why should I? They were all selfish egomaniacs and what did they have to be egotistical about? They hadn’t accomplished anything of merit. Everyone thought their ridiculous problems were so important, that who you sat with at lunch meant everything. If kids like that were the future back then, it’s no surprise that the world is in such a depressing state.

Tina holds herself close to Damien.

Tina: They’ll see things your way soon enough, even if you have to save one person at a time.

DL: I know they will, they will have no choice in the end.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Damien Lester RPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien Lester RPs   Damien Lester RPs EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:21 pm

And so it continues

~Wilcard-26th May 2010~

Did I mention my distinct lack of team spirit for my tag match last week? I guess you all saw why. People are not to be trusted, over the years I have come to expect betrayal but sometimes it’s unavoidable no matter how prepared you are. Last week it was myself and Zord vs Liam Alexander and Tommy McFarlane. Just one week previous, I was in a hellacious Casino Brawl, I wasn’t fully recovered but I went on anyway and I had complete control of the match.

Alexander and McFarlane were completely outclassed. I had them exactly where I wanted them, I was showing SCW what a great talent they had on their books, a talent they should be delighted even bothers to show up every week. Then what happened next? I was closing in on the victory, I was about to take the next step towards achieving my goal when Zord took it upon himself to tag himself in.

And he lost. All the work I had put into to beating down both Alexander and McFarlane was all for nothing. Someone else’s foolishness could lead to me not getting the chances that I truly deserve in this company but that won’t be for long. Last week was just a minor setback, next week I will be right back on track because this time, I don’t have to worry about anyone messing anything up.

Zord, you will pay for your mistake last week. And not only did you cost me the victory but you took it upon yourself to call out your druid buddies and assault me, all that just fuels my anger that I will use to tear you limb from limb.

With every passing week, my message continues to get louder. With every victory, the fans, the other wrestlers, the management will be forced to sit up and take notice of The Avenging Angel. I have been on the fringes of society for my entire life, looking in at the corruption that takes place on every street corner. If only you could see the world from my vantage point because when you’re immersed in a sinful society you begin to think that it’s completely normal.

Only when you take a step back and look do you truly see what everyone has been trying to ignore. Drugs, murder, robbery and so much more. These crimes are a daily occurrence. They’ve become so run of the mill that people have become desensitized, they have an indifference to the crime that surrounds them.

I’m trying to open the eyes of the general public but they choose to ignore me, they rather live in ignorance. That’s where SCW comes in. When people see me becoming an unparalleled success, that’s when they begin to think that I just may be right. They see that my methods consist of truth and virtue and they’ll start to believe that my way is the right way.

I already know that and soon everyone else will, whether they want to or not. The Avenging Angel’s journey through the ranks of Sin City Wrestling continues when I defeat Zord, after that, no one is safe.

Yours in Virtue,

Damien Lester.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Damien Lester RPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien Lester RPs   Damien Lester RPs EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:25 pm

In the Media

Damien Lester is sitting on a bench inside the SCW lockeroom. He has just come back from his match against one of the local wrestlers, which he picked up the victory in by using his patented Mercy Killing finisher. Damien grabs a towel of a near-by chair and wipes the sweat from his fore head. Damien leans back and rests his back on the lockers behind him as he breaths heavily. Collision Course was drawing ever closer, the night where the war between SCW and G2 would have a definitive end. In lieu of this a reporter from Powerslam Magazine had been sent to interview Damien, something he wasn’t looking forward too. A knock on the door is heard and the reporter is stood standing in the doorway.

R: Damien Lester, My name is Brad Jenkins, the reporter from powerslam.

Brad extends his hand but Damien just glares at him.

BJ: Ermmmm...ok then.

Brad sits down on the bench beside Damien and sets his suitcase on his lap. Brad opens the suitcase and takes out a notepad and pen. Brad flips open the notebook and places the pen on the paper, looking eager to start the interview.

BJ: So Damien, so far you have had little to do with the war between G2 and SCW, in fact, this Sunday is your first involvement with G2.

DL: I have no interest in fighting a futile war. On both sides we have egotistical maniacs who are willing to risk the health and safety of their competitors to try and get one over on the other. The only reason that I have any interest in G2 is because I have to face a number of their wrestlers in a battle royal. I’m not trying to win for SCW, I’m not trying to win for Ornery Hillman. When I walk out of Collision Course as the winner, it will be for one person and one person only, me. I’m taking one more step to getting my message out to the masses. This Sunday gives me the opportunity to make two sets of fans aware that if you live a life of virtue, if you refuse to adhere to the stereotypes set by a corrupt society then you can reach the heights that I am well on my way to reaching.

Brad scribbles something down on his notepad and then proceeds to tap his pen against his chin. It looks as if he’s trying to think of what to ask next.

BJ: So, I take it by those comments that you’re not exactly a team player?

DL: I’ve never been much good at being part of a team. I guess it’s down to the fact that I’ve never been fond of my team-mates. Even back in High School playing football, I couldn’t stand the people around me. The coach was an overweight loudmouth who tried to bully people into doing things his way. Your typical failure, failed at being a footballer so the best he could do was get a job at coaching a crappy High School Football team. Then there were the other players, all a bunch of phonies trying to make themselves out to be tough guys when they were the exact opposite. That situation isn’t unlike this war between SCW and G2. You have wrestlers on each side trying to prove that they’re the toughest and all for the benefits for the loudmouths in charge.

Brad nods his head and once again scribbles in his notebook. Brad turns towards Damien. Damien is starting to get annoyed by Brad’s questioning.

BJ: You’re going into Collision Course with a bit of momentum on your side. On your last appearance on SCW Wednesday Night Wildcard a couple of weeks ago, you managed to make the colossal Zord tap out to The Mercy Killing.

DL: That’s not really a question, is it?

BJ: Ermmmm, I suppose not. What I meant to say, is do you think that the momentum you have from your victory over Zord will be enough to get the win in the Battle Royal at Collision Course?

DL: Collision Course is completely different from my match with Zord, even if I was going into a rematch against him I would still say it was completely different. No match will be a carbon copy of the order, you have to take into account the emotional stability of your opponent and that will be different each time. And the problem with trying to find out, so you can be a step ahead of your opponent is that you won’t know for sure until the bell rings to signal the start of the match. That’s the problem with so many of the wrestlers on both the SCW and G2 rosters, they make predictions on how a match will pan out based on the performances of the competitors in their past matches. The moment you start doing that is the moment you will be caught completely unprepared. You could lose the match, get seriously injured or maybe even worse.

That won’t happen to me, I’m not going to let the dirt sheets predictions on the matches. I’m going to go in and I’m going to let my opponents get caught up in the atmosphere of the occasion. There is one thing that you can count on. When there’s the top brass from two well known wrestling companies watching and God knows how many other promoters will be keeping an eye on the proceedings then you’re going to have a group of guys who want to showcase their talents.

If they manage to impress on this night then they’re value goes through the roof. I can guarantee you that I will not fall victim to my own ego. International fame, big contracts aren’t my concern. All that will do is distract me from my goal of saving society from itself. So to answer your question, my victory over Zord will have no effect on the battle royal.

Brad writes frantically on his notebook trying to get as much of Damien’s rant down on paper as possible. Damien rolls his eyes and walks out of the lockeroom. Brad is completely oblivious to Damien’s exit. Brad looks up from his notebook.

BJ: Ok, next question....hey where’d he go.

Brad looks around the lockeroom. After seeing no one is there, Brad shrugs his shoulders and leaves the room.

...................................................................................................................................

SCW vs. G2 Collision Course

The time draws closer to quite possibly the most important moment in two wrestling companies’ histories. A chance to show they are superior to their rivals as the entire wrestling world looks on. Two men in Ornery Hillman and Kyle Williams are hell-bent on proving that their company is the best. Where does that leave the wrestlers? This just means that they are being pushed to their limits, being forced to put their bodies on the line and they do all of this just for the selfish gains of an egomaniacal fed owner.

I’ve said it many times before, I’m not a team player, I have a distinct lack of team spirit. Why should I fight for someone who only cares about financial gain? When I walk into that ring on Sunday, I’m going all out for the win. It won’t be for SCW management, it will be for myself. Some of the best talent from SCW and G2 will be on show, going all out to prove that they deserve a place at the top of the card.

This event could be the night that catapults someone to international fame. This could be the night where a star is born or where someone’s career will reignite. I know that every single person in this battle royal will be going all out for the win but ultimately, ego will be their downfall. There are so many people that will be walking down to the ring with a false sense of confidence. The bright lights, the screaming fans, the wrestling promoters from all over the world scrutinizing their performance. All these factors will show them up for what they all truly are, all flash, no substance.

I will not allow the occasion to get to me. I’m just going to treat this like any other week. My last match was against Zord was another success for me but now I have to think ahead. The past is the past, now I’m going to work towards the future. With every match, I shall climb the ladder of success until everyone can see that beyond the shadow of a doubt that living a life of virtue is not just the right way...it’s the only way!

DL: And...post.

Damien stretches his arms out and yawns. He switches off the computer and grabs his jacket from the back of the chair and throws it on as he gets to his feet. Damien looks down at his watch.

DL: Man, it’s late, I better get going.

Damien grabs his suitcase sitting beside the door. Damien walks out into the hallway, dragging his case behind him
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Damien Lester RPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien Lester RPs   Damien Lester RPs EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Bringing Change to Hardcore

~Wildcard-June 28th 2010~

Collision Course has passed and while it may have been a disappointment for the SCW brand, that’s the past, the past cannot be changed but now it’s time for me to shape the future. A war that had been building up for months. Both sides desperately craved victory and Collision Course was the final battle ground. The heroes of their respective brands lined up to face each other. The men that had been cheered week in week out for the work they had done to defend the honour of their company. And at the end of the night when it was all said and done, G-2 were victorious.

Ornery Hillman’s master plan failed, Joe Muddin gained his freedom. Team MOFO captured the G-2 tag titles from SCW’s own Serial Thrillas. And to add insult to injury in the main event, the match where the war would be won and lost, it came down to the G-2 World Champion, Duros and the SCW Global Champion, Agent Decipher Light and it was Duros who managed to win the match after three months of fighting it was finally over and SCW had fallen short. One side was bathed in glory, their fans came unhinged and screamed at the top of their longs. One side had to taste the bitter disappointment of defeat as their fans streamed out of the building, shaking their heads wondering where it went wrong.

I won’t be caught dwelling on the past. SCW’s defeat at Collision Course doesn’t concern me in the slightest. Ornery Hillman failed to reach his goal but my goal is still within reach. I didn’t come here to help Hillman get one up on some rednecks from G-2, I came here to make an impact, to be in the spotlight, to destroy everyone in my path and ultimately to convert the masses to a life of virtue.

My message continues to get louder each and every day. With every match, with every victory, the fans, the wrestlers, they will all see that following my path will take you to unimaginable heights. You will feel unstoppable, you will reach a level of talent that you never thought was even possible. So, sit up and take notice because I will not stop my crusade until each and every one of you come around to my way of thinking.

The best way to be heard in this business is to be a success and the way success is measured in professional wrestling is one simple word, championships. If you’re a champion, you instantly grab the attention of the masses, you suddenly become one to watch. Now, one division in particular captivates the audience like no other, Hardcore.

The most violent, brutal and controversial style of wrestling there is. People try to run it down, they say that wrestling talent isn’t involved. Wrestlers become animals, hell bent on tearing each other limb from limb. They’ll use anything they can to render their opponent unable to continue. Chairs, Tables, Ladders, Barbed wire, it’s all permitted, it’s not only that, the use of weapons is highly encouraged.

Droskarr, the current Hardcore Champion. Coming off a win at Collision Course, one of the few SCW wrestlers to pick up a victory. I’m guessing you’re on a bit of a high after that? I bet that you’re ego has expanded to epic proportions, while everyone around you came up short, you had your arm raised in victory after your match, I think a congratulations is in order. You’ve shown that you’re no push over, far from it but I wouldn’t get to big headed because soon you will be known as the former hardcore champion.

This is the opportunity I’ve been fighting for. A chance to call myself a champion. If I were to become the Hardcore Champion, I would be thrust into the spotlight, everyone would be forced to sit up and take notice. The message that it would send out would be clear, The Avenging Angel has arrived! And with that message sent, people will begin to see that there is only one way of life that can truly bring unlimited success, a life of virtue, MY life.

Yes the last match of this type I participated in ended in defeat. I went one on one wit Terrell Taylor, someone who I still have unresolved issues with but it is neither the time nor the place. In a brutal Casino Brawl, I passed out from the amount of blood that poured from a deep cut on my forehead. I have to say, the blood running down my face wasn’t exactly the worst feeling in the world, in fact the rage I felt at the sight of it I believed would bring me victory but as irony would have it, it led to my defeat.

I’ve learned from that match, I’ve learned that it takes more than aggression to win, to become a champion. Droskarr, like all the other so called Hardcore maniacs, you think that this unhinged, will do anything to win persona will strike fear into your opponents. You believe that it will cause them to second guess themselves that they don’t have what it takes to come out on top. You manipulate them into believing that the pain that you can inflict on them isn’t worth a championship run, not if their career is in jeopardy.

If you use that same approach on Wildcard, then your Hardcore title reign, possibly even your career will be over! I’m different than any opponent you’ve ever faced. I’m not just going to run in and start swinging weapons wildly, hoping that I will connect with a knockout blow. I’m going to think very carefully about this, I’m going to plan out every possible scenario, you’re not that difficult to predict so it shouldn’t be that difficult a task.

You see, Droskarr, every single wrestler believes that if they throw caution to the wind, if they put their own personal safety to the back of their minds, that they can come out on top when they enter an environment where the rules no longer apply. If they are willing to take all the punishment given to them and still continue they can win, they can cause their opponent to believe that they are unstoppable.

I don’t believe that. What I’m bringing to the Hardcore division is a concept that I doubt you know anything about, strategy. I have been and will continue to go over hours upon hours of footage of Extreme rules, TLC, Hell in a Cell, any type of match where brutality is expected. There’s nothing you can do to surprise. You won’t be able to do anything that I won’t see coming. When I walk down the ramp and climb into the ring on Wildcard, I’ll be fully prepared to take that Hardcore title and finally SCW will have a champion that can be a true role model that all the fans can look up to.

When I get that title around my waist, the word will spread like wildfire. There is a new force in professional wrestling. The whispers will start, the other wrestlers will start to doubt their abilities when compared to mine. They will start to question the way they live their lives and they will ultimately come around to my way of thinking. They will see that their lives of debauchery can only bring them pain and suffering while a life of virtue can take them to heights that they never thought were possible. Droskarr, you’re one of the lucky ones, you will be able to see firsthand that you need to change your way of living if you ever hope to compete. I’ll end this statement with good luck on Wildcard, you’re going to need it just to survive.

-Damien Lester
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Damien Lester RPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien Lester RPs   Damien Lester RPs EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Want to hear a secret?

The mummers of the crowd can be heard as they file into the arena. Many of them holding signs and wearing T-shirts in support of their favourite SCW Wrestlers. The fans were here for an SCW house show, a chance to see the wrestlers up close and personal. The ages ranged from excited young kids looking forward to their first wrestling events to the middle aged smarks preparing to criticise each minor mistake and talk about how wrestlers were better “in their day”.

”Pfff, parasites.”

Damien Lester walks into the shot. He glares over at the crowd of people. He’s far enough back and covered by enough shadow that the fans don’t recognise. He walks over to the arena and pushes through the side door reserved for SCW talent and backstage staff. Damien had a lot to think about after the last two weeks. He came so close to claiming his first title in SCW. One of the most brutal matches in SCW history but he came up short. Droskarr walked away with the title still in his possession. That didn’t sit well with Damien, the losses were starting to rack up, he needed to do something and fast. That takes us to this mysterious proposition we heard last week, who was the woman in the shadows? What was the proposition? Why had she chosen Damien? So many questions to answer, maybe this week’s Wildcard will shine some light on the situation. Damien turns a corner and walks into the lockeroom. He throws his kitbag down on the bench and sits down. He lets out an exasperated sigh and leans back, resting his head against the lockers. Damien’s eyes look over to the door as one of the backstage staff walks in. He must have been just 21, he was definitely young anyway. Holding a clipboard and simply dressed in a black polo shirt and black trousers.

”Ok, Damien, you can address the crowd after the second match. Not sure why you want to do this on a house show, no TV cameras. What you say will be confined to the arena.

”Don’t you know anything about wrestling? Everything I say will be all over the internet by the end of the show, everyone will hear what I have to say and I couldn’t wait until Wildcard to say it.”

”Ermmm..I guess you’re right. Anyway like I said you’re on after the second match, so just sit tight till then.”

The two matches pass with Damien sitting in the lockeroom composing his thoughts. The crowd were well warmed up at this stage, they were crying out for more from the best SCW has to offer. They would have to wait before they saw more wrestling, Damien was about to address them. Surely they had questions they wanted answers to? The young backstage worker walks back in.

”You’re up, Damien

Damien stands up without saying a word. The backstage worker rushes out of the lockeroom, most likely doing everything he could to make a good impression on the higher ups. Damien walks out of the lockeroom and heads down the corridor.

The crowd inside the arena wait on in anticipation for the next part of the show. There is a sizeable pop as the arena plunges into darkness but it quickly turns to thunderous boos as “Tourniquet” by Evanescence begins to play. Damien Lester walks out onto the stage as the fans continue to boo. Damien walks slowly down the ramp, meeting the fans with a cold, emotionless stare. Damien walks up the steel steps and climbs through the ropes. Damien demands a microphone from one of the ringside crew and they quickly oblige. Damien stands in the centre of the ring as his music dies down. Damien raises the microphone to his lips to address the waiting crowd.

”I’m going to start with my match a couple of weeks ago against Droskarr. I saw this match as my big opportunity, a chance to make an impact in SCW. I did everything I could to walk away as the Hardcore Champion and I came up just short. It’s a match that could have gone either way. We nearly killed each other. People were calling it one of the most violent matches in SCW history. I put my body on the line, I could had my career ended right there and then but I escaped with my health intact. Then I’m told by the medical staff that I have to take a week off, SCW management refused to let me compete after the injuries I sustained. I wanted to get back out there, to step back in this ring and build on last week’s match. I know that on another night I could have walked away with that hardcore title. I know it, Droskarr knows it, everyone in this goddamn arena knows it!.”

The crowd boo at this statement. They want to make it clear to Damien that they don’t support him in anyway shape or form. Damien glares at the crowd and waits for the noise to die down before he continues speaking.

”As I was saying, I wasn’t medically cleared to compete last week so I was forced to sit on the sidelines while lesser talents got to bathe in the spotlight. I should have been the number one contender to the Hardcore title, I showed two weeks ago that I had what it took to lead the hardcore division then just last week I saw El Mundo get a shot at not one but two titles. I have put my body on the line for SCW and they just go around giving title shots to guys who have been here what? About two weeks? If they think I’m just going to take that lying down, they’re dead wrong.

Is this something to do with the mystery woman last week? I’ve been inundated with questions from fans and fellow wrestlers alike. Who is she? What does she want? What proposition was she talking about? Do you want to know? Do you really want to know everything? Well, you’re just going to wait but don’t worry the truth will be revealed when the time is right and believe me it will be the beginning of a new era for SCW an era of virtue. I will not be ignored, I will be heard, I will be recognised as one of SCW’s top talents and I will destroy those who get in my way of greatness.

And luckily for all of you, on the upcoming Wildcard, I have been cleared to repeat, which gives you all a reason to watch. Watch me and you might learn something that can help you improve your pathetic lives.”

The crowd erupt into a chorus of “You Suck” chants causing Damien to laugh maniacally.

”Do you really think your childish chants are going to have any effect on me? Anyway onto Wildcard and my opponent. This week I face Jeremiah Belmont, one half of the SCW Tag Team Champions. This is the first time I will have faced Jeremiah one on one. Yes we have crossed paths before but there was someone else involved. The last time we both stepped into the ring together was back at Original Sin, my first pay per view appearance, hell it was only my second match in SCW and I didn’t have a great showing, I’ll admit that. Along with you and I there was also Terrell Taylor and Cid Phoenix. I was eliminated by Taylor, you were eliminated by Phoenix, it was a disappointing night for both of us but on Wildcard one of us will be walking out as a winner.

I’m am not the same man you encountered at Original Sin, I’m faster, stronger, better than I have ever been. I have been involved in two of the most brutal matches in SCW history, it got peoples’ attention but I was the loser on both those occasions. I wasn’t living up to my potential but now that will all change. It’s time for me to take what I deserve. It’s time to stop being the nearly man of SCW and become the most dominant wrestler that this company has ever seen. And unfortunately Jeremiah, that means that Wildcard will be a very, very unpleasant night for you. This is the start of my reign of terror. Soon the name Damien Lester will strike fear into the SCW lockeroom, no one is safe!”

“Tourniquet” plays again along with the usual chorus of boos from the crowd. Damien drops the mic and walks to the back ignoring the jeers of the fans. After the address, all the questions have still not been answered. The fans were left with a mixture of the usual anger at Damien’s arrogance and confusion as to who was the mysterious woman that seemed to give Damien a newfound confidence. Maybe Wildcard will shine some light on the situation. Will Damien follow through on this threat of the beginning of a reign of terror?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damien Lester RPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien Lester RPs   Damien Lester RPs Empty

Back to top Go down

Damien Lester RPs
Page 1 of 1