Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Lockdown Interfed Tournament RPs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

Lockdown Interfed Tournament RPs Empty
PostSubject: Lockdown Interfed Tournament RPs   Lockdown Interfed Tournament RPs EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:15 pm

This is my first RP for the Lockdown Interfed Tournament.

Countdown to Lockdown

Cobra: Here we go.

Cobra looks down at the plane ticket in his hand. He slips the ticket in the back pocket of his black combat trousers. Cobra walks over to the suitcase lying open on his bed. He takes the black hoodie beside it and throws it on. Cobra sits down on the bed and takes a deep breath.

Cobra: Who would have thought it, my wrestling career would take me back to the one place I worked so hard to get away from. Eight long years ago, I was sent to prison for assaulting my abusive Father, and no matter how horrible my time inside was, I have never once regretted my actions, Not even for a second. That was the very moment Cobra was born. If that year of my life was never taken away , I might not be here. I left prison with a purpose, I was going to make something of myself and I did exactly that. I learned to channel all my anger and frustration into the one thing that meant something to me, I give everything night in, night out for this business because it’s the one place where I feel I belong.

Ultimo Dragon took me under his wing and gave me a break, I survived torture inside the New Japan Dojo, I went on to become a hero in my home country of Mexico when I dominated AAA. And I didn’t stop there. I went to Japan, I debuted in Pro Wrestling NOAH and I continued to cement my legacy as one of the best there is on a Global stage.

And now, I’m in the company that has brought me to Lockdown, 6CW. You’re looking at the First ever 6CW TV Champion, the man who showed the world the most brutal match in wrestling history, the Chamber of Horrors, undefeated at the biggest show in Pro Wrestling, Night of Glory and one half of the current 6CW Tag Team Champions. I am the definition of the term success. It’s time for me to make an impact that will resonate around the wrestling world.

Some of the toughest competition I have ever faced, 19 men inside one prison, there’s only one way out, defeat, destroy, massacre every other wrestler who gets in your way. I’d be lying if I said my confidence of walking away the winner wasn’t high. This is exactly my sort of match. No rules, no rope breaks, no one to help you when you scream out in pain, when I lock in the Boa Constrictor, I never have to let go, I can squeeze the life out of the unlucky competitor who stands in my way of greatness.

Cobra stands up and walks over to the full-length mirror on the far wall of his room. Cobra stares at his reflection and starts taking long, deep breaths.

Cobra: My time is now. I’m am hell bent that everyone in the wrestling world knows the name, Cobra. Not only that but I want to make goddamn sure that the mere mention of my name strikes fear in the hearts in each and every wrestler that I step in the ring with. From now on when people are asked who the greatest wrestler on the planet is, there will be no hesitation in their reply, the name that passes through their lips will be mine.

What better place to make an impact, to achieve my goal. Lockdown, the event that has got everyone talking. The event that will take violence to a whole new level. The event that will be etched in the memories of every fan, wrestler and promoter. I will not let anyone stand in my way of achieving greatness. The Shining Light will illuminate the darkness and bring forth a new era for Professional Wrestling, The Era of Cobra!

Suddenly the phone starts to ring. Cobra turns his head looking slightly agitated that his preparations have been interrupted. Cobra walks over to the bed and picks up his cell phone.

Cobra: Hello?

AJ: Cobra! My Favourite 6CW superstar! How’s it going?

The voice on the end of the line is that of 6CW interviewer AJ Henderson, Cobra isn’t exactly fond of him to say the least

Cobra: What the hell to you want, AJ? Didn’t I tell you not to bother me when I’m preparing for Lockdown!? You’re just damn lucky you’re doing this over the phone, but don’t worry, I’ll just smack the crap out of you when I get back to the 6CW Arena.

AJ: Wait! Before you kill me, I just called you to say you’ve been scheduled to do a promotional event for the upcoming Lockdown tournament.

Cobra: Are you fucking kidding me!? Everyone knows how much I hate doing that crap.

AJ: I know but you’re contractually obliged to do it.

Cobra sighs and rubs his eyes as he sits back down on the bed.

Cobra: Fine, I’ll be there but the ass kicking is still on.

AJ: What? Wait!

Cobra hangs up the phone. Cobra puts the phone in his pocket and smirks.

Cobra: Dumbass. Damn, better get going, can’t believe I have to do this promotional crap

Camera fades.

.........................................................................................................................................

Cobra is standing backstage at a press event. Out in the main lobby there is a large number of reporters with the constant flashing of cameras. A KAPOW representative stands at the podium.

KR: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are quickly approaching the first ever KAPOW Lockdown tournament. The whole world will watch on in awe as 19 of the biggest stars in Professional Wrestling will battle it out to be crowned the winner. And this man will be one of the competitors, please welcome, Cobra!

Cobra steps out behind the curtain to a loud cheer from the 6CW fans at the back of the room. Cobra walks over to the podium and shakes hands with the KAPOW representative. Cobra stands behind the podium as the many reporters in front of struggle to get the first question in.

R1: Cobra, how are you feeling going into this match, it’s a completely new concept, do you think you’re fully prepared?

Cobra: You’ve pretty much answered your own question there. Of course I’m not fully prepared, no one in this match is fully prepared, like you said it’s a totally new concept. Sure, I believe that this type of match plays into my favour but I can pretty much guarantee that there is 18 other guys thinking the exact same thing but I plan to let my wrestling talent do the talking for me.

R2: Who do you believe is your biggest threat in this match?

Cobra: There’s so many people in this match and I can’t afford to take my eyes of any of them but if I was to identify one major threat then it’s hard to look past Black Death. He’s a former three time True Experts Champion, the first ever entrant into the Experts Hall of Fame. Black death has been in inter-fed events before he knows what level of competition to expect. If anyone in this match manages to eliminate him then they’re instantly catapulted into the stratosphere. I plan on being that man. I believe I have all the tools necessary to make myself a legend in this sport and it all begins at Lockdown

R3: How much motivation does the fact you’re representing your federation give you?

Cobra: First and foremost, I want to win this event for myself, I want to put Cobra on the map but at the same time I want people to sit up and take notice of 6CW. I’ve been in 6CW since the very beginning, it’s the fed that gave me my first break in the big leagues. There’s feds that everyone has heard of, TFWF, VWF, PWR, they’ve all made their mark. I believe that when, repeat when, I walk away as the winner of Lockdown, the wrestling world will start to see 6CW as one of the best, most competitive feds out there.

The KAPOW representative steps in front of the microphone.

KR: This concludes this press event, I hope to see you all at Lockdown.

The KAPOW representative smiles and gives a thumbs up to Cobra. Cobra just rolls his eyes and walks of the stage.

Cobra: Damn, that was painful.

Cobra pushes open the door and climbs into a waiting limo. The limo speeds off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?

Lockdown Interfed Tournament RPs
Page 1 of 1