Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Big Brother thread

Go down 
+7
JacMan
Mackem
El_Nino
Junior
Sexton Hardcastle
boschbourne06
CoughSplutter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Big Brother thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:02 am

Thank You Very Much Big Brother And See You In The Final Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
El_Nino
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
El_Nino

Location : Parts Unknown Number of posts : 269 Favourite Wrestler : Top 5:

1.Undertaker
2.Kane
3.HBK
4.HHH
5.Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:53 am

CoughSplutter wrote:
You certainly can and well done. here is some for you and Adolf to share. well done. Hands 10 tins to Josh

Tins?? what booze does BB have

Wayne is disappointed to be up and will leave with an almighty bang (literally)
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:25 am

Chico is pissed off at being up for eviction and the apparent favouritism BB is showing Josh.

Chico goes to the diary room and asks for a giraffe...
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:55 am

No live animals are permitted. Here is a stuffed one instead.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:49 am

Adolf is mega peed off at getting woke up by a text that she could of waited an hour or two till send and i was awake :@.
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:45 pm

its coming soon.........
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:51 pm

soccer am refrence
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:52 pm

derek advises wayne not to fucking ruin it. He congratulates josh but is confused to how adolf a massive racist made the final yet friendly queers like derek and mackem did not. This must mean the bb fan base has changed. Derek then pushes chico into the pool
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:53 pm

dude dont blame the adolfmeister ? just for that im votign for you stupid move 8)
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:44 pm

taking th piss out o theres a party a ight before i have interview .....tempting Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:55 pm

I am starting to get butterflies. If im eveicted no one will ever get to know what its all about.....
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Oh i see YOURE COPYING my technique nice 8)
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Holly bannanas! I was just going for a little nap Very Happy and something was jaming my back(no inuendos please) And it was

THE LYRIC GAME pad Laughing

shall i post last 2 parts or does it seem pointless now lol?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:07 pm

im glad you are voting for me, i feel like david cameron
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:09 pm

oh and i wish ppl wud stop gettin character and y themselves mixed up.. junior is the public voter, not adolf..........
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:30 pm

taking th piss out o camerron joke gets me to cancel my vote know who to vote for :/

btw people that ring when youre tryign to have a power nap should be shot got woke up this morning and now by some mug offerign to steam clean my carpet :/

edit : that sounds kinky
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:26 pm

The voting is still pretty close, remember the two with the most votes will be evicted, and the two with the least will join Adolf and Josh in the final.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Junior wrote:
Holly bannanas! I was just going for a little nap Very Happy and something was jaming my back(no inuendos please) And it was

THE LYRIC GAME pad Laughing

shall i post last 2 parts or does it seem pointless now lol?
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Ah nice one, missed this in between all the final talk. Yeah fire on aye.

Heres the thing, the eviction is supposed to be on Friday but I am going away from tomorrow onwards till Monday. I should get on a computer at nights etc, so the evicition will stay on.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:32 pm

its Wayne, Derek and macks on 2 each close vote
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:36 pm

I looked a minute ago and wayne had none. Oh ho I might change my vote as time goes on.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:37 pm

ahhh im opposite cough mate my parents going away friday morning untill monday afternoon

FREE YARD! Laughing

but yeahh

*Adolf comes to the diary room and tells bigbrother he has a dream ahead of the final *

*Whilst stepping out the diary room he see's Josh about to fall of his chair and saves him*
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Adolf is seen make pancackes for the house
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Well Mackem cant wait anymore. He has waited long enough. HE GOES OVER THE WALL.........
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:58 pm

bring on the wall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother thread
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next