Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Big Brother thread

Go down 
+7
JacMan
Mackem
El_Nino
Junior
Sexton Hardcastle
boschbourne06
CoughSplutter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

Big Brother thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 13 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:27 pm

There is a talk of a season two yes. But with a different Big Brother to shake things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 13 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:34 pm

the bb music came on my tele as i read that, freaky!!
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 13 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:53 pm

El_Nino wrote:
Is there gonna be a Celeb BB, 'Cus my mate Osama is a huge celebrity where i live and he's been hiding for the past few years which has been hard on him because its not fair. so getting him on the show and opening up will do him wonders!

Does Chico not count as a celebrity? Sad
Back to top Go down
CRUZ!
Backyard Wrestler
Backyard Wrestler
CRUZ!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 13 EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:50 am

iv had the same jeans on for 4 days now im going to a disco in the middle of town everybodys dressing up but im dressing down
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 13 EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Mackem is playing hide and seek. No-one kows he is in the secret passageway under the pool leading to a beer garden near by. He has left clues such as "do you want ice with that" and "did you say a pint of fosters?". I wonder how long it will be before he returns.........
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 13 EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Adolf won a game of pool half pissed last night 8) and he came from 4 balls behind ( i think) so he decides to follow mackem
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
El_Nino
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
El_Nino

Location : Parts Unknown Number of posts : 269 Favourite Wrestler : Top 5:

1.Undertaker
2.Kane
3.HBK
4.HHH
5.Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother thread   Big Brother thread - Page 13 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Wayne is dreaming of going home and opening his presents, hoping for a new Nintendo 64