Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Sheamus... has he passed the test?

Go down 
+6
tomko
Mackem
Rocky2
JohnBoy1989
boschbourne06
adingoatemybaby
10 posters
AuthorMessage
adingoatemybaby
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
adingoatemybaby

Number of posts : 103

Sheamus... has he passed the test? Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:50 pm

So Sheamus has been in the main event picture now for a while now. He's had some big matches with some of the biggest wwe players.

So has he cemented his place in the main event picture?

Or could he still do a Koslov?

I was very dubious at first but his backstage relationship with the Game has proved helpful to say the least.

Have the yanks taken to him though?

And what will this year hold for the oh so sallow skinned one?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:00 pm

i think he has passed as im enjoying him more than i have before i also think they have taken to him because of the reaction he gets is so much better to when he was champ or before i think he will have another world title run only for it to be ruined by triple h
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
adingoatemybaby
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
adingoatemybaby

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:03 pm

I hope he does have another title run.

I know it will always come back to the friends in high places thing but for me I think he does have what it takes to stay up there with the big boys.

Hes good in ring and I like him on the mic too.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:05 pm

i feel they rushed him into a title run too early but now he gets a bigger reaction from the crowed i feel his next title run would be bigger & better
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
adingoatemybaby
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
adingoatemybaby

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:08 pm

i think they were struggling for main eventers to be fair. Well struggling because they want a certain type ie built up lick a brick shit house. He has the look that Vince drools over. Hypothetically only of course. cough.
Back to top Go down
JohnBoy1989
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:25 pm

People say this stuff about friends in high places etc but he has them because he's a damn hard worker. He's worked hard since he got to the E and fair play to him for getting a push. He's not at all bad either, all round.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:02 pm

I think after his feud with Triple H ends, he will need to add something to his character to prevent him from doing a Kozlov. A run with the US title might be good but Miz is the current champ and I can't see WWE doing heel vs heel there.

Perhaps he could be the one to help Ted DiBiase but they are both equals and slowly begin to take over RAW (with Sheamus helping Ted keep hold of the Million Dollar Belt followed by DiBiase helping Sheamus win the US title?). A feud with the Hart Dynasty could also be made further down the line.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:56 pm

I think he would of been good drafted to Smackdown!
Back to top Go down
tomko
Backyard Wrestler
Backyard Wrestler
tomko

Number of posts : 78 Favourite Wrestler : Orton
CM Punk
Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:09 am

I like sheamas hes a really good heel. I know he was pushed down our throats very quickly. Hes actually not bad in the ring and quite good on the stick. Hes 32 so hes not that young but I think he can really step it up because hes confident and got the charisma.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:20 am

i like him, but since the draft moves i can only think hes going to struggle, with edge and jericho moving from SD, and batista still in the title picture, id say hes currently the 4th on the heel ladder, so needs to do well to stay in the ME picture, hopefully biding his time until batista has gone and jerichos on his band tour
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:25 am

Batista is leaving though and I can see a face turn from Jericho soon although thats only my opinion however I do see Trips turning heel later on in the year
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Sheamus... has he passed the test? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:51 am

Strangely enough I posted the same about Jericho the other day on 606, I think he's come to the end of his heel turn now, perhaps a short feud with Morrison to help give him a push before taking a break to tour Fozzy and return with an instant face turn.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:52 am

I would agree on the Jericho front, with Edge turning heel and a Triple H turn likely on the cards i can see Jericho turning as well

Heels:

Triple H
Edge
Sheamus

Faces:

Cena
Orton
Jericho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus... has he passed the test?   Sheamus... has he passed the test? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheamus... has he passed the test?
Page 1 of 1