Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA

Go down 
+3
Perfect Jack
Rocky2
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA Empty
PostSubject: Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA   Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Quote :
Hulk Hogan mentioned during his appearance this morning on The Howard Stern Show that Torrie Wilson has called TNA management looking for work.

Wilson, 34, was forced to retire from wrestling two years ago as a result of a debilitating back injury
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA   Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:07 pm

She will replace one of the Beautiful People I reckon, can't see them having 4 members for some reason although it certainly is possible. My money is on Velvet or Madison turning face.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA   Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:09 pm

PUPPIES Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA   Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Rocky wrote:
She will replace one of the Beautiful People I reckon, can't see them having 4 members for some reason although it certainly is possible. My money is on Velvet or Madison turning face.

Maddison i wud say
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA   Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Lacey is leaving next month so it would be her
Back to top Go down
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA   Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:17 pm

What her contract expires Bosch?

I heard she had been going to 'wrestling school' quite a bit lately, so not sure why TNA would go to that effort if she was leaving. Or is she leaving to have extra training?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA   Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Them numerous pinning attempts must have really taken their toll on here back Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA   Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:52 am

Quote :
There is a report going around indicating that Lisa Marie Varon's (a/k/a Tara) current contract with TNA will be expiring shortly and that she may not re-sign. Reportedly, she is looking for a pay raise as well as more time off from the road in order to focus on her custom car shop in Louisville. In response to the report, she posted a blog on her MySpace account saying that her time with TNA appears to be coming to an end as they have been unable to come to an agreement on a contract renewal. She says she wanted a pay increase, but TNA didn't budge. She wrote: "It appears that I'm winding down at TNA. Unfortunately some organizations "leak" information to wrestling websites to put their spin on a situation, to make sure they come out in the best light. Not me. I'm gonna say it. I'm gonna put my name on it. And I'm going to stand behind it."I came to TNA last year because I still had a lot of wrestling left in me. I was paid a fraction of what I thought I deserved. But I wanted to show I was still at the top of my game. Now my contract is up in May. I want a modest pay increase. They don't want to pay me what I think is fair. I have no problem going my own way."It was also indicated in the report that many people within the organization feel she's difficult to work with, with a few complaints regarding her cited. Her in-ring work has also been questioned as some feel she's not putting forth her best effort. In response to this, she wrote: "But about 12 hours after the conversation where we didn't agree on pay, unnamed sources claim that I am hard to work with and that I don't give my best effort. My only response is that TNA made an aggressive effort to re-sign me, among other things saying that they want to build the women's division around me. And I think wrestling fans see, both on TV and at live events, that I always give 100%. I take pride in that. Smearing me on the way out the door is an act of second rate character."I take pride in making my best effort to elevate my own wrestling

Last edited by boschbourne06 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA   Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:48 am

Torrie Wilson...

I love her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA   Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Torrie Wilson Interested In Joining TNA
Page 1 of 1