Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

My Night of Glory II Promos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

My Night of Glory II Promos Empty
PostSubject: My Night of Glory II Promos   My Night of Glory II Promos EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm

"If it wasn't for hate we'd be dead by now" blasts out through the speakers and the crowd pop hugely. Cobra steps out onto the ramp. He takes in the cheers from the crowd before making his way down to the ring.*

Cobra: This will be my last adress in the 6CW arena before Night of Glory II, because we are heading to the worlds most famous arena, Madison Square Garden!

*Crowd pop*

Cobra: Now, after I destroyed Sin and I'm now going to do the same to Dubois at Night of Glory, I took Sin out inside a steel cage, a man I knew nothing about, someone I had never even spoke to, someone I am somewhat indifferent to, so Dubois what do you think is going to happen to you? For the past month you've been in control, I couldn't lay a hand on you but now, the ball is in my court, not only to I get you one on one but this isn't going to just be an ordinary match, this is the biggest show of the year, we're going to have to take it up a notch, so since I defeated Sin inside a steel cage, what match can take us to a whole new level of violence? Tables, Ladders and chairs?

*Crowd pop*

Cobra: Hell in a Cell?

*Crowd pop even louder*

Cobra: No, at Night of Glory, we are going to continue the tradition of giving the fans something that they have never seen before, something that they will never, ever forget. And that's where this comes in.

*Cobra points up as the lights go down and blue lights begin to flicker. A four sided structure (Shaped like the elimination chamber begins to lower. The structure surrounds the ring.The sides are made of barbed wire. On one wall, there are various weapons. On two sides, the metal floors are replaced with barbed wire boards. Cobra smiles as the fans look on in awe.*

Cobra: This is the very structure that will forever haunt your nightmares, Dubois. We are surrounded by flesh tearing barbed wire. On on wall there is a variety of weapons that I can use to torture you. On these two sides, instead of floors we have barbed wire boards, which will be smashed to pieces and covered with your blood by the end of the match. And, this, this is mmy personal favorite, now it may look the same as the other three walls but here, we not only have razor sharp barbed wire that can rip through your flesh but it's also electrified!

This is were you and I will meet for the first time in 6CW and believe Dubois, you will never forget the night you stepped into this structure, for the rest of your life you will be tormented by the match know as THE CHAMBER OF HORRORS!

*Cobra laughs maniacly before climbing through the ropes and exiting the chamber. Cobra stares back at the chamber with a sadistic smile on his face and then he walks through the curtain to the back.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: My Night of Glory II Promos   My Night of Glory II Promos EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:45 pm

*The lights go down inside Madison Square Garden. The titantron flickers into life. A video begins to play as "Defender of the Faith begins to play.

Cobra appears on the screen. He is sitting on a bench inside a dark room with his head lowered. A light shines down on him from above. Cobra looks up.

VO: This is his stage.

Cobra climbs the turnbuckle and waits for Median to get to his knees. He tries to hit a somersault leg drop but Median moves.

Harold: ‘Both of these guys have missed high risk moves.’

Median grabs Cobra and sets him up for the Violator Drop but Cobra reverses it into a gutwrench position.

Henry: ‘Snakebite’

Cobra covers Median 1-2-3.

MB: ‘Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match as a result of a pinfall and new Television Champion. Cobra!’

The referee gives Cobra the TV championship and Cobra poses for the fans on each turnbuckle before walking to the back.

VO: On the biggest show of the year, The Shining Light faces an old foe.

Dubois appears on the screen.

"Start Something" by the Lost Prophets kicks in.

HA: Snake BITE!

HE: That’s all she wrote there Harold!

The lights go out...

"Take Your Best Shot” Begins to the play.

The lights go back on and the referee is down and so is Alessandro. Cobra is standing in the middle of the ring and looks around the ring in confusion waiting for CorX to come out.

“C’est le bien qui fait mal” Begins to play as the stadium erupts with boo’s from the crowd.

HA: WHAT THE!

HE: IT’S DUBOIS!

Dubois slowly makes his way out to the top of the ramp and looks at Cobra in the face as he begins to smile.

HE: What is he doing here! He is surpose to be apart of the 6WF!

Suddenly the time keeper passes a chair to the referee who passes it to Alessandro. Dubois is telling Cobra to turn around. Alessandro smacks Cobra on the head with a steel chair. Alessandro picks Cobra up and hits Bottom Bitch (Impact Driver).

1.....2.....3!

VO: A rivalry built on hatred

JD: Dat and show dat scum, dat mexican jumping bean, dat whether it is on 6WF or 6CW he is still noding more dan a mexican peasant! Dat he is noding more dan a joke! Dat he is NODING MORE A LOW LIFE UN-CULTURED PIG!

Cobra: You couldn't stand that, could you Dubois? You couldn't stand the fact that I am better then you! So you come over to 6CW to try and get under my skin? You've just made the biggest mistake of your career. Your days as an active wrestler are numbered, because when I get my hands on you it's all over. I'm going to snap you in half, I'm going to torture you with the Boa Constrictor, I'm going to fly through the air with and connect with the No Known Cure and then you will fall victim to the Snakebite!

VO: The time draws near when two of the biggest stars in professional wrestling collide.

Dubois is shown swaggering down to the ring as the crowd shout obscenties.

The shot cuts to Cobra standing on the top rope as the crowd go crazy.

VO: Now there is NO ESCAPE!

HA: JESUS! NO KNOWN CURE!!!!!!

The crowed is going crazy as replay shows Cobra leeping off the top of the cage turning twice in mid air hitting a huge Double moonsault sending Dubois chair flying out of his hand and sending him through the table. Cobra gets to a vertical base but is stumbling around. Cobra picks Dubois contract up and puts a pen in Dubois hand and signs the contract for Dubois. Cobra stands up again and throws the pen in Dubois face.

C: See you a Night of Glory!!!!!!!!

VO: Violence will be taken to a whole new level.

Cobra: You will never forget the night you stepped into this structure, for the rest of your life you will be tormented by the match know as THE CHAMBER OF HORRORS!

VO: One man will revel in Glory.

The scene from the opening of last year's Night of Glory will play.

VO: One man will sink into the darkness.

The screen goes black.

VO: Who will write their name in the history books?

The video ends with Cobra and Dubois staring eachother down in the middle of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: My Night of Glory II Promos   My Night of Glory II Promos EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:47 pm

*The lights go down inside Madison Square Garden. Green. white and red pyros explode on the stage. "If it wasn't for hate, we'd be dead by now" blasts out through the speakers and the crowd erupt. The noise inside the arena amplifies as Cobra steps out onto the stage. Cobra stretches out his arms and golden pyros spray down from the ceiling. Cobra walks down the ramp and climbs into the ring.*

Cobra: I am back on the grandest stage of them all, Night of Glory! This is where I belong, I live for these moments. When the crowd are in anticpation of one of the biggest matches in 6CW history, on this night we will see the debut of The Chamber of Horrors, the most, violent, sadistic match ever created. This is a match the no one will ever forget, it is a match that people will look back on 5, 10, 20 years from now. One year, one full year, we now mark the anniversary of the show that shook professional wrestling to its very foundations. Over the past year, I have held the TV title, I’ve had numerous battles with Median who I’ve beaten every time we’ve met. I dealt with the minor annoyance known as SRA. I was cheated out of victory against Crowley on not one but two occasions. I was alienated from 6CW, I was attacked from all sides but the fact of the matter is, I am still here!

I've have been put through absolute hell but I survived and now I'm stronger than ever and that's very bad news for you Dubois. I have never been more ready for a match. We're on the grandest stage of them all, the show that defines 6CW and we're going to do it inside a structure that I created. The odds are completely in my favour.

Dubois you and me are worlds apart. I've had to fight for everything, I didn;t just one day decide to show up in 6CW, I had to go through hell to get here, I made it through daily torture in the New Japan dojo so I could become a wrestler. I beat everyone there was to beat in AAA in Mexico. I went to Pro Wrestling NOAH in Japan and I did the same, then after all that after the years of hardwork and dedication, I made it to the top level of wrestling, I made it to 6CW.

Now one year on, I have established myself as one of the main event talents, one of the originals, one of the guys that made goddamn sure that this comapny stayed where it belonged on top of the wrestling world. Dubois, I pity you, you'll never know the feeling I get each and everytime I walk out from behind that curtain. You never had to go through all the pain and suffering I went through to get here.

For your entire life you've had opportunity after opportunity handed to you. You cam from a wealthy family, you went to private schools, you got the best education possibel and when you decided you wanted to become a wrestler. You had the money to make it happen quickly. You showed up in the 6wf out of nowhere and immediately started telling everyone how great you were even though you hadn't proved a goddamn thing to anyone!

Then you do the same in 6CW, not only do you get involved in my matches but you walk around like you own the place, you thought you had complete control. You brought in Sin and wanted him to take me out. Hell you even thought you could make the matches. So on Monday I went one on one inside a steel cage with Sin just one week after the same man had brutally attacked me.

In your mind everything had already worked out fine. You always knew that I was the better man, Dubois, if you take me out then you could have the spotlight all to yourself. Unfortunately, your "foolproof" plan didn't work out exactly like you wanted it to, did it? I detroyed Sin and made sure that he wouldn't try to mess with me again and I got what I wanted, Cobra vs Dubois at Night of Glory II.

You're not the one in control here Dubois, I am. I decided we would face off at Night of Glory II and that's exactly what we will do. I decided that we would fight inside The Chamber of Horrors and believe you me, Dubois, I'm walking out of Night of Glory II with another victory at the biggest show of the year.

Dubois, 6CW, Madison Square Garden, at Night of Glory II...YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT!!!

*Cobra drops the mic as the crowd pop hugwly. Cobra rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp. He stops and the stage and looks back at his adoring fans. He raises his arms in the air and generates another big pop from the crowd before walking through the curtain.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Night of Glory II Promos   My Night of Glory II Promos Empty

Back to top Go down

My Night of Glory II Promos
Page 1 of 1