Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Amazing Red

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Amazing Red Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Red   Amazing Red EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:30 pm

I havnt really been watching TNA lately (cant put myself through it to be honest) but I watched the latest epsiode last night and was wondering whats he doing at the moment? I may have missed him in a segment or match because I missed the first half hour but I cant remember for the life of me seeing him.

So yer just wondering whats he been upto since the whole take over of Hogan because I was always a huge fan of his from his stuff in ROH when he had his long hair and was tag champs with AJ, but I havnt heard much of what hes been doing and I just hope he doesnt become another casualty like Chris Daniels of the takeover.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Amazing Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red   Amazing Red EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:34 pm

He's had a few matches but nothing really to shout about.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Amazing Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red   Amazing Red EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:37 pm

One of the best things about the X-Division just now is Douglas Williams, the guy is tremendous, I'm loving his 'anti-X Division' gimmick and Red has been used to job out to him on occasion which I don't really mind since Williams deserves the rub
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Amazing Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red   Amazing Red EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:46 pm

I saw the Doug Williams bit where he was anti-X Division and I thought that was really entertaining just a shame that Red is being used to job to him, not saying that Doug isnt a brilliant wrestler his matches in ROH, FWA and his tag team run with Scorpio was pritty cool, but I just really like Red and think its a shame that they cant find anything for him to do.

From what Ive been reading and hearing about TNA lately is that they have too many people on the roster (around 70 from what ive heard) and for a 2 hour show it is obviously hard to show everyone every week, so I think theres going to be a lot more casualties for the originals e.g. Samoa Joe, Red, etc
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Amazing Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red   Amazing Red EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Red had a run with the X title for a good while, its just someone elses turn to run with it for a while, Red hasn't been jobbed out as such, he has just been used to put Williams over on occasion like the rest of the face division just now
Back to top Go down
Enhancement talent
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
Enhancement talent

Location : Derry Number of posts : 157 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shane, Bret Hart, AJ Styles

Amazing Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red   Amazing Red EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:12 pm

The stuff with Doug is excellent.
I never really thought of him as an "x" style wrestler and I always envisaged him making it against the likes of Angle etc. But this is cool. His mic work has improved and this suits him.

The YOOOESSAAAY chants when he is on are not what they are aiming at, but they are impossible to stop. The nature of the impact zone is that there are a lot of holidaymakers from the UK there who are going to cheer any Brit guys whether face or heel. This could create a bit of tension in the audience and mean that Doug can't hit the right buttons all the time. So far he is doing it and I think he will continue to do so.

And as much as I'll slag off TNA, they are doing exactly the right thing with Rob Terry. Short matches that will never expose his limitations.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Amazing Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red   Amazing Red EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Terry is awful though, short matche only serve up the purpose of building him up, but the time is going to come when that build up is going to have to go somewhere and if he is still as horrible as ever then its going to be a complete waste of time and waste of talent from the guys who have been putting him over.

Douglas Williams is brilliant though, he is a more Benoit styled wrestler, I'd say out of Magnus, Terry and Williams he was probably the one with least expectations placed on him yet for me he has been by far the most successful and has a long term future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amazing Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red   Amazing Red Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing Red
Page 1 of 1