Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

John Terry's Dad Charged With Drug Dealing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Country : John Terry's Dad Charged With Drug Dealing England-1

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

John Terry's Dad Charged With Drug Dealing Empty
PostSubject: John Terry's Dad Charged With Drug Dealing   John Terry's Dad Charged With Drug Dealing EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:44 am

Well, the family has the hat-trick now Very Happy

Quote :
Ted Terry, 55, is to appear in court to face charges of supplying the class A drug in a bar near his home in Essex last year.

The news will be a fresh blow to his son John Terry, 29, whose reputation has suffered after he was sacked as England’s captain earlier this year following an affair with Vanessa Perroncel, the ex-girlfriend of Wayne Bridge, his former England team-mate.

Terry’s father, who is unemployed, was caught on camera allegedly arranging a deal to supply three grams of cocaine to an undercover newspaper reporter.

He fixed a price of £120 for the drugs, making £40 profit, and was recorded saying: “The stuff’s all right. I get off on it.”

Ted then asked the reporter, who was pretending to buy the drug for his boss, not to mention where it came from.

“This is between me and you,” he said. “Don’t tell him I’m John Terry’s dad.”

He was arrested after the incident at the Unit 4 bar in Chafford Hundred and answered bail on Friday.

After being charged, he was released on bail until May 13 when he will appear at Basildon Magistrates Courts.

Ted, who lives near the bar in a £250,000 house his son bought for him, faces a maximum sentence of six months in prison or a £5,000 fine if he is convicted.

Terry’s mother, Sue, and mother-in-law, both accepted a caution for shoplifting in Marks & Spencer last year.
Back to top Go down

John Terry's Dad Charged With Drug Dealing
Page 1 of 1