Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?

Go down 
+6
Mackem
Reaper
hodge13
Sexton Hardcastle
Junior
boschbourne06
10 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania? Empty
PostSubject: Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?   Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Quote :
In an update on the closing moments of WrestleMania, it appears that John Cena vs. Batista will close the PPV based on the format of RAW and advertising/posters for WrestleMania. While this remains speculation, final decisions won’t be made until Sunday afternoon.

should be Jericho Vs Edge
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?   Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:44 pm

According to F4WOnline.com, although final decisions won't be made until the day of the show, as of now the plan is for John Cena vs. Batista to go on as the last match at the WrestleMania 26 pay-per view this Sunday.

While many thought Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker's career vs. streak match would go on last, WWE did some last minute shuffling recently and changed their minds to putting on the WWE Championship match as the final match on the show.

Of course this is only the plan as of right now, and is the case with this particular story (who goes on last) every year, those plans could change a million times from now until the show begins on Sunday evening.

====================

Just what you want two lumps of shit going at each other to end youre evening .i probally fast forward that match tbh
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?   Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:46 pm

they are the 2 biggest names just about these days though, no surprise is it.

confused
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?   Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 pm

it's had the biggest build up so i'm not supprised
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?   Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:46 pm

It's Vince's dream match so I wouldn't be suprised, I really wanted HBK vs Taker to close the show.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?   Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:14 pm

I thought this was end the show anyway to be honest. The two big names. I never thought Taker v HBK would main event because it isnt a title match (i think it has only happened once before, wm8 hogan v sid).
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?   Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Quote :
The order of the matches for Sunday's WrestleMania card remains undecided at this point.

As of Thursday, the two matches to close the show were Vince McMahon vs. Bret Hart second from the top, followed by Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels. There was even consideration of McMahon vs. Hart closing out the show, with the idea that on a worldwide basis it's the most anticipated match on the card. There was enough opposition to that, particularly because people remember last year when Undertaker vs. Michaels didn't go last, and Randy Orton and Triple H blamed that on their match not getting over.

On another note, company officials are still going back-and-forth on one of the main event finishes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?   Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:27 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
Quote :
The order of the matches for Sunday's WrestleMania card remains undecided at this point.

As of Thursday, the two matches to close the show were Vince McMahon vs. Bret Hart second from the top, followed by Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels. There was even consideration of McMahon vs. Hart closing out the show, with the idea that on a worldwide basis it's the most anticipated match on the card. There was enough opposition to that, particularly because people remember last year when Undertaker vs. Michaels didn't go last, and Randy Orton and Triple H blamed that on their match not getting over.

On another note, company officials are still going back-and-forth on one of the main event finishes.

Bet you thats the Edge and Jericho match
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?   Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:29 pm

I'm hoping Jericho vs Edge closes it but I've a funny feeling that hey'll have Batista/Cena I think they're seen as bigger stars within WWE
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?   Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:31 pm

I'm intrigued by this. Could the decision whether to have the MITB winner cash it in on the World Heavyweight or WWE Champion.

And I think WWE will play it safe this year and have HBK vs Taker close the show. If in the unlikely event, it is HBK's actual final match, he will be determined to beat last year's effort and none of the other matches on the card will be able to follow that.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?   Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:55 pm

I think the match lineup will be something like this

MITB

Rey v Punk

Tag Match

Trips v Sheamus

Divas match (piss break before the big matches)

Jericho v Edge

Taker v Shawn

Bret v Vince

Batista v Cena
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?   Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cena vs. Batista Closing WrestleMania?
Page 1 of 1