Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

GTA ELC Delayed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:03 pm

It looks like Rockstar can't hit a release date for toffee these days. First GTA IV, then Red Dead Redemption and now, according to a post over on the Rockstar website, it seems that the PS3 and PC versions of Episodes From Liberty City will see a two week delay.

Originally planned for a March 30th release, the content will now ship on April 13th in North America and April 16th in Europe.

The official Rockstar site said that content edits were the reason for the delay, meaning they had to resubmit the content. The post read:

"Due to a last minute game submission request from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe to edit some of the in-game Liberty City radio station, television, and internet content – we are forced to delay the worldwide release of Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City for both PlayStation 3 and PC for an extra two weeks."

Don't expect to notice the changes though, the site noted that "there are different regional requirements for content – whether dictated by ratings boards like the ESRB and BBFC or by SCEE – this is pretty standard in the world of entertainment."

Episodes From Liberty City - or the two pieces of DLC which are also sold separately; The Lost And Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony - will now see their release on April 13th and April 16th in North America and Europe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:04 pm

was looking forward to this but kinda lost intrest now as i'll be back at work and sixth form so no time to play it
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Basically it's Sony being a bunch of cunts. The same material was already released on the 360 and rating boards had no problem with it. Sony themselves don't like some of the stuff in it for some reason.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:47 am

so they want it changed ?

is that so its got something different in it to the 360 version?
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:23 am

Nah more like a few minor jokes they found offensive and asked to be removed because the PS3 is "a family console"
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:43 pm

lol the game is rated 18 not a PG for family
Back to top Go down

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Why the fuck do xbox 360s always get stuff released to them before the ps3.Its like no one gives a fuck about the ps3 these days.They are always screwing there nose up for some reason
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Well Microsoft did pay $50million to get it exclusive for a year.

Apparently though, Sony made the PS3 ridiculously difficult to actually develop games for which has pissed off some developers. Look at the guys who made Bayonetta, they outsourced the PS3 version because they didn't want to try and develop a game for the PS3 because of its complexity.
Back to top Go down

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:05 pm

are you a ps3er or and xboxer gunman
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:54 am

Xbobx 360 all the way. PS3 might have slightly better graphical capabilities but the extra RAM on the Xbox is a better choice I reckon. Plus the trigger buttons on PS3 controllers are terrible, they'd have been better just sticking with the design of the PS2 pads.
Back to top Go down

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Well im a loyal diehard PS3 man
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:26 pm

can i ask why has the price been dropped from £30 to £24.99 ?
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:34 pm

PS3 all the way for me as well, although my dad insists on trying to explain to me just why the X-Box is better. I always come back with the argument of free online gaming on the PS3
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:37 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
can i ask why has the price been dropped from £30 to £24.99 ?
At a guess, in hopes to sell more copies because some people might be pissed off at the delay?
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:44 pm

shroom_v1 wrote:
PS3 all the way for me as well, although my dad insists on trying to explain to me just why the X-Box is better. I always come back with the argument of free online gaming on the PS3
To which I reply, I'd rather pay a little bit of money to have more reliable servers for my online gaming.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Have to say the Xbox has been spot on for me, only thing I was worried about was how they apparently break after a year, especially after the indestructible PS2. Still, had it for a while now and I see no signs of it dying.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:53 pm

You dont see any signs one day you turn it on and just BAM! thats the sheer beauty of the red rings.

They give you a refurbished one for free so meh
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Nah, only had a one year warranty on mine, plus I've popped it's silver cherry.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:08 pm

hacked i assume you mean?

And my pal done that and his broke other week and claimed it back on house insurance the cheeky fuck and then added 40 quid and bought an elite lol
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Plan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:17 pm

lol youre welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTA ELC Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA ELC Delayed   GTA ELC Delayed Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA ELC Delayed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Gaming Forum-
Jump to: