Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Paulie v Bolton boy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Paulie v Bolton boy Empty
PostSubject: Paulie v Bolton boy   Paulie v Bolton boy EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Suprised by the lack of hype seeing as theres alot of fellow boxing nuts on here

Does anyone truly think amir can overcome the cockyness of someone iv always liked lil paulie ?

Im going to stick my neck on the line and say there is no chance in fuck that amir can knock him out or get a tko amir will play for points hoping paulie makes mistakes getting straight stuck in . If khans to win he has to bide his time.

Paulie has more chance of a ko despite khans chin being stronger thanks to the great mr.roach and his bizzare wood planks methods.

So for me im on fence paulie on ko or amir on points.

If to chose id say amir on points
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Paulie v Bolton boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paulie v Bolton boy   Paulie v Bolton boy EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Does Malignaggi have a punch, though? i always though he was technically a decent fighter, but lacks the power to actually trouble anyone.

Nice to see Khan fighting a current big name, rather than an overhyped, easy champ, or a past-it former great.

I'll go with Malignaggi on points. Don't think he's got the power to trouble Khan (even with Khan's chin), and I don't think Khan has the skills to trouble Paulie.
Back to top Go down

Paulie v Bolton boy
Page 1 of 1