Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

kong released from tna

Go down 
+3
the-gaffer
Sexton Hardcastle
Junior
7 posters
AuthorMessage

kong released from tna Empty
PostSubject: kong released from tna   kong released from tna EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 pm

http://www.wrestlescoop.com/2010/03/01/top-tna-star-gone-from-the-company/

this will be interesting to see goes to the e.big blow for tna imo.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: kong released from tna   kong released from tna EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:19 pm

not fit means no wee
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: kong released from tna   kong released from tna EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:46 pm

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

pointless to have, she breaks kayfabe every time she loses.

no one can beat her realisticly so she can fuck off to eat plastic food with the outsiders
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: kong released from tna   kong released from tna EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:19 am

Get her signed in to the WWE and make her a big Chyna type valet for Shaemus, Drew McIntyre or Jack Swagger, watch them progress
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: kong released from tna   kong released from tna EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:25 am

Kong should really avoid WWE I reckon.

She'll come in, have a decent run beating everyone up, maybe the valet job but eventually she'll get beaten by whoever. Once she loses that "invincibility" in a division as weak and lifeless as that (and with no looks to fall back on) she's almost guaranteed to end up as a comedy character.

So take WWE's money lose your rep (therefore your career) or just go elsewhere and work harder.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: kong released from tna   kong released from tna EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:43 am

Thats why I'd have her only as a Valet, that being said, Gail Kim beat her cleanly in TNA and it didn't really effect her stature or standing within the company or how she's percieved, although I do get what you mean, that being said, I'd love to see her and Natalya tear it up in the WWE the way they did in the indies
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: kong released from tna   kong released from tna EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:34 am

Is it wrong that I'd like her to sign for WWE and get featured on the Khali kiss-Cam? That could be the funniest piece of TV WWE have ever churned out...
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: kong released from tna   kong released from tna EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Grecian wrote:
Is it wrong that I'd like her to sign for WWE and get featured on the Khali kiss-Cam? That could be the funniest piece of TV WWE have ever churned out...

That is just wrong!!! And I've just finished my lunch as well, cheers No
Back to top Go down
mattbased
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
mattbased

Number of posts : 232 Favourite Wrestler : WWE - HBK,CM punk,Christian,Edge and Chris Jericho TNA - Pope, Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: kong released from tna   kong released from tna EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Not surprized she's gone the Bubba confrontation a few months back was the end for her. going to WWE would be pointless she would'nt get used well and I cant see the E wanting her. they call there current stick thin diva's fat
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: kong released from tna   kong released from tna EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Its been reported that Mickie might be leaving anyway, It would be pretty fun to see Michelle and Layla continue to pound her for being fat even when shes not their, then her music starting and Awesome Kong just appearing from nowhere and squashing them
Back to top Go down
mattbased
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
mattbased

Number of posts : 232 Favourite Wrestler : WWE - HBK,CM punk,Christian,Edge and Chris Jericho TNA - Pope, Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: kong released from tna   kong released from tna EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:51 pm

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
Its been reported that Mickie might be leaving anyway, It would be pretty fun to see Michelle and Layla continue to pound her for being fat even when shes not their, then her music starting and Awesome Kong just appearing from nowhere and squashing them

If this happened I would die of laugther
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kong released from tna   kong released from tna Empty

Back to top Go down

kong released from tna
Page 1 of 1