Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires Empty
PostSubject: Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires   Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 pm

I think I'm probably the only one on the site who plays this game, but i thought i would give it a mention as i feel it's a very good game.

Basically you have two modes within one mode; Office Mode and Ruler Mode. The main mode is Empire Mode.

In Ruler mode you can create a character or choose an existing one. You begin without an area, but you can take over an area in battle.

In Officer mode, you again choose a character, but this time you can move around the map and server under a liege. After a while you overthrow him/her and become the ruler which will take you to ruler mode.

The game is based in feudal China in the early 100s.

If there's anything else you want to know, just ask. Smug
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
kimber-batov
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
kimber-batov

Number of posts : 9 Favourite Wrestler : Christian
Randy "STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID" Orton

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires   Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:19 pm

I have played and completed every single game from 1-5empires. Never played 6 because i don't have a PS3. But yes this is a brilliant game and i strongly recommend it, its a spin off from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel and is strongly based on facts, however for gameplay and story reasons it is mixed with fiction.

I how when you play multi player on the hardest setting you really need to play tactically which makes the game very good. On easy its a fun hack n slash and pretty much a walk through lol
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires   Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:55 pm

So have i mate, every game was brilliant. The standard versions mean for more killing and story lines, Empires is more tactical and Xtreme Legends has different modes.

I tried it on Chaos once, i did a really easy level and one hit by a tiger and i lost half my life, i was using a fully trained office as well lol.

The Dynasty Warriors: StrikeForce series looks excellent it is a new twist to the series. i will be buying it.
Back to top Go down
kimber-batov
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
kimber-batov

Number of posts : 9 Favourite Wrestler : Christian
Randy "STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID" Orton

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires   Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm going to have to get my hands on a PS3 then, unless they bring the series out for the xbox or PC. But yeah I've always been a fan of empires, it was like romance of the three kingdoms 8 and 10 which i recommend to buy as they were great tactical games.

But 5 extreme legends was great how you would start of as a low soldier, and you would have to work your way up gaining moves and skills, like laying ambushes and calling in arrow strikes was fun lol
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires   Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires is on Xbox 360 mate.

XL was good, pick a character to base your's on and you set. I was more of a "go to a base and set it on fire" kind of warrior. I thought that was the most effective method.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires   Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires Empty

Back to top Go down

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires
Page 1 of 1