Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Young Bucks/Generation Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

Young Bucks/Generation Me Empty
PostSubject: Young Bucks/Generation Me   Young Bucks/Generation Me EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Now im sure most have been very impressed with what they have seen from these guys so far? People who have been watching them in ROH would not have been very suprised (I did not see them before TNA, so have been very suprised at how good they are). They havent been given a lot of time in their matches in TNA but have still been able to make a big impression. Their match with the MCMG's was a very fast paced, exciting match. And a match I would like to see given time on a PPV. They have then been involved in a 6 and 8 man tag match, which are hard matches to get a lot of ring time in. But I have just watched their match with The American Wolves from ROH a couple of weeks ago. and what a match it was. If anyone wants to see a great tag team match, with real tag teams, doing double team moves and working together then I would advise you to watch this match. Here is a link if anyone wants to watch it?