Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Art Of The Heel Turn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Art Of The Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: The Art Of The Heel Turn   The Art Of The Heel Turn EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:39 pm

I hope this gets more responses on here than it did over on 606 this afternoon.

They say the heel turn is something that is used to make someone look mean to the crowd and act as the bad guy, however it may indeed go deeper than that.

Lets use Batista as an example. Here is a man who has recently turned heel and has been getting a rare kudos of all the users on here. Before his turn people were saying he is bad on the mic etc but now say he has improved ten fold. I agree with this. I did not like Batista or the things he did/said before his turn but I quite like him now.

Compare Batista's heel turn with that of AJ Styles and that is one I dont like. Its not that I dont think it was a bad idea, I just think they could have done it in a way where he doesnt shout and jump up as he talks, something I noticed on the previous impact. That being said it keeps his character fresh.

What do we all think about the heel turn. As a side note who else could do with a turn to keep their character "fresh"

Peace Out
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

The Art Of The Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Of The Heel Turn   The Art Of The Heel Turn EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:44 pm

I think the undertaker could do with turning heel, creating a new ministry, that way he can be on tv but not competing as much so he doest need to be off tv long when healing from niggling injuries.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13

The Art Of The Heel Turn
Page 1 of 1