Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail

Go down 
+6
bazz23-v2 ®™
InvincibleIleak
Reaper
thegunman84
hodge13
the-gaffer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail Empty
PostSubject: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Quote :
Dave Meltzer today spoke on Live Audio Wrestling regarding the Bret Hart to WWE situation. He stated that people in WWE have told him that Shawn Michaels has said that he's happy Bret Hart is coming back and that he is willing to bury whatever hatchet and try and work something out between the two of them. But, Triple H has apparently told people he doesnt want Hart back and wants this angle to fail. And since his wife is the head of creative, it would look like Vince McMahon (who apparently is going to be heavily involved in the creative process for this feud) may have to overrule his daughter and her son-in-law if this angle is a success.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:36 pm

that cunt triple h better not ruin this.we have waited something like 12 years for this.if he fucks it up they are going to lose many of there loyal fans like me who will never watch it again because of that big nose cunt.not that the wwe care because they are only concerned about the kids.vinne mac needs to do the right thing and ignore hhh and make this angle work
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Vince wouldn't bring Bret back if he wasn't going to make it work, Vince could have easily gotten The Rock to guest host Raw on the 4th.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:28 pm

With him not being able to wrestle, I reckon it will be a load of shite regardless of whether Triple H interferes or not.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:03 pm

hodge13 wrote:
Vince wouldn't bring Bret back if he wasn't going to make it work, Vince could have easily gotten The Rock to guest host Raw on the 4th.

Easily?

If you think Vince could easily get the Rock to do anything your deluded!

Anyway, even if Hart does host on RAW thats only an IN for him, he is here for an angle not just a guest host gig
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:07 pm

thegunman84 wrote:
With him not being able to wrestle, I reckon it will be a load of shite regardless of whether Triple H interferes or not.

I was hoping that they would re-enact the whole Canada/America thing, its not something I really enjoy but when done right it can be brilliant, I was thinking they might do it when DX ripped on Canada on SD this week, then The Hart Dynasty coming out while Jericho was promoing and Jericho talking about coming through the Dungeon just like them, then they attacked Jericho and that thought was quickly wiped.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Triple H using his backstage power to hold someonelse back? I've never heard of that happening before...

I read something awhile ago saying Bret was going to wrestle one match or something, is there any truth to that?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:27 pm

ok easily was the wrong word but it will kick off from Jan 4th so if it's not going to work he could have easily had anyone anyone else big host Raw i picked The Rock as he has been saying he's willing to work with WWE on special projects, anyways if it was only going to be a guaranteed failure due to Triple H and Steph there are plenty of alternates Vince could of used but he is going ahead with this and he will be involved with the fued himself.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:28 pm

If Bret is in any shape at all I think it will be some kind of street fight with Vince McMahon at WrestleMania he will be in, I don't think he will be physically prepared to go in the ring nor to I think he would risk tarnishing his legacy with his last match being a bum match.

I think they will have him in a match where he can look good without having to do anything to heavy, we could see the Sharpshooter though, I'm sure Vince is marking out just not at the thought of having to tap out to the Sharpshooter at Mania, thats got money written all over it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:31 pm

hodge13 wrote:
ok easily was the wrong word but it will kick off from Jan 4th so if it's not going to work he could have easily had anyone anyone else big host Raw i picked The Rock as he has been saying he's willing to work with WWE on special projects, anyways if it was only going to be a guaranteed failure due to Triple H and Steph there are plenty of alternates Vince could of used but he is going ahead with this and he will be involved with the fued himself.

I'm not sure you understand, Triple H is the one reportedly wanting it to fail, so I've got no idea what your on about to be honest, no-one said it was a guaranteed failure, however Triple H is reportedly being awkward the same way he was 2 years ago when Jericho came back!

Of course Vince doesn't want it to fail, if it fails he fails, this is his angle
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:24 pm

This seems to assume that Triple H has a lot of influence over his wife's decisions, I wouldn't say he does, Stephanie seems to differ in her opinions a lot from Triple H and won't let him push her around, Jericho is a good example of this.

Also, I'm not sure whether Bret returning will be a good thing or not, he was a big star mainly due to his wrestling rather than his promos etc. but since he is never going to be able to wrestle at the same level he once could we will have to wait and see how he is going to deliver.

I hope he doesn't get back in the ring, it will only ruin people's memories in my opinion, I would rather see him manage someone or be the General Manager, and I would rather see Michaels and Hart feuding than Vince and Hart,
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Don't know why Jericho would be a good example, he is clearly the most talented main event guy they have right now yet hasn't really got a sniff of a World Title since he lost it last Survivor Series, also, the two very short reigns he did have weren't booked incredibly well and he even got to win one of them on a RAW, Jericho hasn't been booked anywhere near the level he should have considering what he has done for every single person he has been involved in an angle with since his return.

I'd say of course its a good thing Bret coming back, Bret Hart was at the center of the biggest angle of the 90s, probably the most talked about wrestling orientated 'story' of modern times, The story needs an ending, it looked like it would be the greatest ever unfinished story in Pro Wrestling, now their is a chance to give it an ending
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:25 pm

HHH can want it too fail all he wants(IF thats really true), but the FACT is, this(Screwjob) is one of, if not thee biggest stories pro wrestling ever had that wasn't kayfabe, and the fact that we are going to see what most thought would never happen(Bret back in wwe) will make this more interesting than ANYTHING HHH's vastly overrated arse has EVER, or will EVER do.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:32 pm

I was always a big Bret Hart fan, so i would have thought something like this would have got me excited, but instead I'm not really interested in it. Now if he hadn't gotten injured and Owen hadn't died, then I'm certain he would have been back in WWE by the time WCW folded, and that would have been interesting, it just seems like it's been too long to really mean much. Add in that the angle is obviously going to involve Vince and DX, both of whom I can't stand to watch anymore, and it doesn't look too good to me.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Let's face it, this angle is going to have Vince's creative ideas stamped all over it - if it does die on it's arse and Trips is seen as the guy who 'knew' it would fail, it's going to make Trips look like he knows Vince's audience better than Vince - and this could lead to Trips getting even more backstage influence; especially if Steph believes it too.

Trips is in a no-lose situation - Montreal will be mentioned, as will Shawn when Bret comes back, so if it works and becomes a huge Wrestlemania angle, Trips will be involved. If it dies on its arse, Trips looks good ebcause he knew it would flop from the start.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:55 pm

I think Triple H does know the audience better than Vince to be fair.

I'm still not convinced that Bret coming back is that good of a thing, I think what made the Montreal incident even better was the fact it had no ending, and I can't see how WWE in this time would be able to do it justice in the ending anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:24 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
I think Triple H does know the audience better than Vince to be fair.

I'm still not convinced that Bret coming back is that good of a thing, I think what made the Montreal incident even better was the fact it had no ending, and I can't see how WWE in this time would be able to do it justice in the ending anyway.

I sort of agree with this. The (original) Screwjob is legendary and part of that legend IMO is the fact that arguably one of, if not the greatest pro wrestler in WWE/F history never returned after the incident. While I don't think that is a "good" reason for this story being so epic, the fact remains it is an epic story.

TBH, I am looking forward to his return, I don't know where they will go with this and how it will end, something which rarely happens nowadays. My first thoughts having seen the Vince-HBK confrontation this week was that Bret will "team up" with DX (or at least Shawn) to screw over Vince, how they will screw Vince, I do not know. I do think Vince will come out on top at the end of this story though, I'm confident of that.

WrestleMania is shaping up to be a good one, I hope HBK vs Taker II happens and we still have no idea what the WWE Championship match will be. The WHC match isn't that clear either, the Rumble winner will seemingly clear things up a bit, before No Way Out and the Elimination Chambers throw everything up into the air again.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:34 pm

my bets at present for Mania:

WHC Taker v HBK (rumble winner) w Bret Hart as referee
WWE Sheamus v HHH
Jericho v Edge
Cena v Batista
Orton v Dibiase v Rhodes
Intercontinental: McCintyre v R Truth
MITB: Kingston, Christian, Bourne, Morrison, Miz, Punk, Benjamin, Big Show
Tag title: Harts v Colons
ECW title: Regal v Danielson
Womens: who cares
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:48 pm

My predicted Mania card (some of these are just pure guesses, well they all are if you want to be picky, but I have put more thought into certain matches):

WHC - Batista vs Mysterio vs Jericho
WWE - Cena vs DiBiase vs Rhodes? (have no idea with this one TBH)
MITB - Orton, Swagger, Big Show, Matt Hardy, R Truth, Ezekiel Jackson (for the monster stare down with Show), Sheamus, McIntyre
US Championship - Bourne vs Christian?
IC - Morrison vs Carlito?
ECW - Shelton vs Yoshi Tatsu vs Regal
Womens - Mickie vs Melina in a Women's Unification Lumberjack Match
Taker vs HBK with Triple H as special referee

A No 1 Contender Tag Match will be the dark match and will be the Hart Dynasty vs Cryme Tyme
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Rocky I seriously doubt HHH would stand for being a special guest referee at a PPV the size of Mania, but it's an interesting idea
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:00 pm

Good point, but whoever HHH sides with, it would set up a new storyline nicely.

If he screws HBK, HBK could become a tweener in that he seems to be a face by taking on HHH, but afterwards claims he doesn't need anyone to help him get what he wants, the WWE title (which would likely be held by Cena, a face).

Conversely, HHH screwing Taker leads to a heel-ish DX and/or a HHH vs Taker feud which hasn't been done for years.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Triple H will defo not be a special guest ref, for a start he isn't a guest anyway, but their is more chance of one of us being a ref at mania than HHH
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:24 pm

could add this to the prediction league, done before RR every match you get right an extra point or 2

my predicted card:

WWE Title: Randy Orton (c) vs Ted DiBiase vs Cody Rhodes
WHC: Mysterio (c) vs CM Punk
Jericho vs Edge (Edge is aparantly ahead of schedule)
US Title - Jack Swagger vs The Miz (c) vs MVP vs Big Show vs Sheamus vs Primo vs Carlito (gauntlet)
MITB - Christian vs Kofi Kingston vs Evan Bourne vs Dolph Ziggler vs R-Truth vs Shelton Benjamin vs John Morrison
Tag Team Titles: Hart Dynasty & Bret vs Vince & DX(c)*
Undertaker vs Cena
Womens: Mickie James vs Michelle McCool (Loser leaves WWE)

* Shawn would super kick Vince leaving him in the middle of the ring for Bret to pin, Triple H would be suprised and question Shawn in the ring to which Shawn super kicks Triple H, motioning the belt movement saying he wants the world title not the tag titles. This also allows The Hart Dynasty to take the tag titles.

Can't think of much for WWE Title
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:27 pm

kayfabe i sent you a pm
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 pm

My guesses for the Mania card,

Triple H vs HBK

WWE:Cena vs Punk (Rumble winner-this more hope than anything)

WHC:The Undertaker vs Batista vs Rey Mysterio

Jericho vs Edge

ECW:Christian vs Danielson

MITB:Kofi vs MVP vs Swagger vs Bourne vs The Miz vs R-Truth vs Dolph Ziggler vs John Morrison vs Kane

IC Title:Drew McIntyre vs Matt Hardy

Orton Vs Dibiase (Rhodes as Guest Ref)
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail   Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple H wants Bret Hart angle to fail
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next