Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Smackdown!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MUFC_ALL
Wrestling Mates in living room
MUFC_ALL

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 54 Favourite Wrestler : Present: CM Punk
Past: The Rock

Smackdown! Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown!   Smackdown! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Basically, although my first show was going OK, I got bored of it, so decided to make a new one. This is will only be an hour and a half long, rather than 2 hours, to make sure I can keep everyone in the roster in a feud and on the card most weeks. The list below is just a rough idea, and hopefully the first part of my first show will go up Thursday or Friday Night.

Smackdown Roster

Edge (Heel) - World Heavyweight Champion
Shawn Michaels (Face)
The Undertaker (Face)
Batista (Heel)
Chris Jericho (Heel)
John Morrison (Face)
Kofi Kingston (Face)
Drew McIntyre (Heel) - Intercontinetal Champion
Carlito (Heel)
Christian (Face)
CM Punk (Heel)
Evan Bourne (Face)
MVP (Heel)
Shelton Benjamin (Face)
Luke Gallows (Heel)

Beth Phoenix (Heel) - Divas Champion
Melina (Face)
Michelle McCool (Heel)
Maria (Face)
Layla (Heel)

Background Information

Last Pay-Per-View:

Edge defeated Shawn Michaels in a Last Man Standing match for the WHC Title.
Drew McIntyre beat Kofi Kingston to retain his IC Title.
Chris Jericho lost his 2nd Unified Tag Team Titles with the Big Show in a Ladder Match against the Hart Dynasty.
Back to top Go down
MUFC_ALL
MUFC_ALL

Smackdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown!   Smackdown! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Friday Night Smackdown!!!

Matt Striker - Good evening, and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown. We are just 5 days removed from one of the biggest Pay Per Views of the year, and I hear that Vince McMahon is coming out soon to address the fans!
Michael Cole - That's right Matt. William Regal has been doing a great job of General Manager since he arrived 2 months ago, so I can't think it will be anything to do with him. What could it be about?

"No chance" plays, and Vince McMahon strides out to a mixed reaction, and grabs a mic.

VKM - So, what a PPV we had on Sunday. It had everything - but I think it's about time we go back a little old school. You see, I'm tired of seeing people switch brands like they run this company. I run this company, and I make the decisions round here. So, from now on, NO superstar can go on any other brand other than their own, apart from the Unified Tag Team Champions. In addition to this, I will be returning to each Show having their own PPV's - starting with RAW's Backlash in 4 weeks time, and then moving onto Smackdown's Judgement Day in April. Now, moving on...

"Break the Walls" blares out of the speakers, and Chris Jericho walks out from the curtain, and stands on the Ramp with the fans heavily booing him.

CJ - Vince McMahon. Just the man I wanted to speak to. And might I say, what a great idea that is. However, let me tell you why I am out here. You see, I am sick of seeing people like Shawn Michaels, the Undertaker, and Batista being given title shot after title shot, when they do nothing to help the show. Where, people like me, people who put their bodies on the line, week after week, the reason people buy tickets - are left out time and again. All I am asking for, is one shot at Edge's World Heavyweight Title. Unlike Shawn Michaels, I only need 1 chance. I will seize it with both hands, and will not let go of that title. Michaels is nothing more than a hypocrite. He goes on and on about how he is the fantastic, but can never deliver. Where as, I can. And that, is why, I am better than Shawn Michaels, Edge, and everyone in this arena.

VKM - I understand what you are saying their Chris. You were a great Tag Team Champion, and have already held World Titles in this buisness. So, I suppose, you do deserve a title shot...

William Regal walks out, microphone in hand, and interuppts the Chairman.

WR - Now, Vince. I know you are the Chairman, and what you feel on wrestlers is very important to me, along with everyone in the locker room - but how about this for an idea Chris. If you really want to show your worth to me, Vince, and everyone else; I will grant you a Number 1 Contender Match, against... The Undertaker!!!

The crowd cheer as Regal walks to the back.

Matt Striker - What a start to Smackdown this has been, I'm excited already!
Matthew Cole - Yes, it seems William Regal is loving his new role as General Manager, and what a match this could be, with two Future Hall of Famers going at it for a World Heavyweight Title match

Commercial Break

Matt Striker - Our first match of the night puts two of Smackdown's newest stars against each other, with MVP going in singles action against Christian.
Michael Cole - They are both great competitors, but I think Montel Vontavious Porter has something to say before they lock up.

MVP - Over the past few weeks, I have realised something. When I got pinned last week, you fans didn't care. You pander to people like "Captain Charisma", false idols, who you know nothing about. You don't know what this man is like outside of the ring, you build a fantasy in your head, and stick by it no matter what. For all you know, Christian could be an egotistical, criminal, who detests everyone and everything in the world. And to be honest, he may well be. I don't care about you Christian Cage. I don't care about anyone in this arena, because they aren't going to achieve anything compared to me. I've seen the light, and that light has told me that I am the Man to lead this company. I am the man to win titles, I am the man who will take this company places it has never been before. And you, "Captain Charisma" will be forgotten about. After tonight, you will be "The Man who got pinned by MVP to start his Winning Streak".

Finish - Christian looked to hit the KillSwitch after winning some momentum, but his injured left arm stopped him from hitting it, and MVP countered into a Fisherman Suplex, which got him the win. He taunted the crowd as he left the ring to boos.

Matt Striker - It seems MVP has finally seen some sense. And what a move that is, I think "The Most Viscious Plex" is an apt title for that move.
Michael Cole - Sense? I can't see any sense in what he is saying. The paying customers are the reason he is in a job, and how does he know what's going to happen in the future?
Matt Striker - Because he's that good Cole. Did you not see that match?

Commercial Break

Michael Cole - Next up, we have The Friday Night Delight, John Morrison, going one on one against The Animal, Batista.
Matt Striker - This sure will be an interesting one Cole. Morrison has been on a great run of late, while Batista seems more concentrated on beating down his opponent than getting a victory. Anything, really could, happen here.

Finish - Morrison set Batista up for Starship Pain after an amazing Kick to the head, but Batista rolled away, and out of the ring. He then picked up a steel chair, and smashed Morrison (who was still on the floor in Pain) in the head with it. As the Bell rang, Batista continued his attack.

Matt Striker - What a sickening attack this is from the Animal. Ever since his feud with Rey Mysterio, we have seen a different side to Dave. I just don't know what's gotten into him...
Michael Cole - Oh my God! Kofi Kingston, is sprinting to the ring, chair in hand, and it looks like he has a huge problem with Batista.
Matt Striker - That's clever from Batista. Rolling out of the ring to save himself. But, Cole, I'm not of the opinion that Kofi wanted to just decapitate Dave tonight. I think he respects Morrison highly, and didn't want to see his friend's career ruined at the hands of the Animal.

Commercial Break

Eve Torres is backstage with Shawn Michaels.

Eve - So, Shawn, on Sunday you lost your title match against Edge, after not getting up in time in what was an amazing match. Your thoughts?
HBK - It was a fantastic match. Me and Edge put everything into it, blood, sweat, tears, and in the end - I just didn't have enough on the night. I'm not going to say Edge is better than me, he isn't. Shawn Michaels is still the best superstar in the WWE, and the reason that fans flock to Smackdown in their droves. I'm still the company's main man, and thankfully William Regal realises that...

CM Punk and Luke Gallows walk past, and hear Michaels' words.

Punk - Shawn. What are you now? 40? 50? You are a has-been. Sure, last century, you were the greatest wrestler in the WWE, and maybe then you were the reason fans came to see shows. But, this is the 21st Century, and now ther is a new person on the tip of everyone's lips. CM Punk. The best wrestler ever to set foot in a WWE Ring. I'm better than you, I'm better than Edge, and I deserve to be the World Heavyweight Champion. Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go lecture some idiots about how they should control their addictions.

Matt Striker - Hard words there from CM Punk, he really has changed since his lengthy feud with Jeff Hardy.
Michael Cole - He sure has Matt. He seems to only think about himself now.
Matt Striker - Did you not hear him Cole? He said he was going to help people, how can he be thinking about himself? I said he had changed, I never said it was a bad change. Anyway, our next match features our Intercontinental Champion, Drew McIntyre, in Non-Title action against Smackdown's Highest Flying Daredevil, Evan Bourne.

Finish - Bourne set McIntyre up for Air Bourne, but the Scotsman rolled away, and stalked his prey as Bourne got up. McIntyre hit the Scot Drop on the Cruiserweight to get the win.

Matt Striker - What a statement of intent there from Drew McIntrye. He has just shown all of the Smackdown Locker Room why he is the Champion, and I think he will make even the greats of the Roster sit up and notice.
Michael Cole - Yes, he has looked very good since his debut here on Friday Night Smackdown. Vince McMahon feels he can become a champion, and if he keeps putting in performances like that, there is a chance.

Carlito is backstage with William Regal.

Carlito - Do you know who I am? I am the best wrestler from the Caribbean. Ever. And you still don't even give me a chance on this 2nd rate show?
William Regal - Now, Carlito. One thing I hate about people like you is the fact you think your better than everyone else. You are not. But, if you want a match so much, how about next week, I put you against the former ECW Champion, Christian. Happy?

Michael Cole - William Regal really has settled into his new role as General Manager!
Matt Striker - Although I feel what he said to Carlito was slightly hypocritical, I can understand it. Regal used to be like Carlito, but he has changed, since he has became GM. Maybe Carlito will change to, we'll just have to wait and see. But, now, we have our Main Event. Two future Hall of Famers, battling it out for a World Title Match against Edge.

Finish - Jericho stands in the ring, preparing himself for the match, waiting for the Undertaker to walk out. However, as Taker's music plays, no one comes out. The referee and Jericho share confused looks, before the bell is rung, and the referee starts a 10 count. The Undertaker doesn't show, so Jericho is named winner of the match, and the new No 1 Contender.

Michael Cole - Jericho can't be the number 1 contender after that? He didn't have to do anything? But more importantly, where is the Undertaker?
Matt Striker - I couldn't tell you Cole, but William Regal said at the start of the show that who ever wins the match will get the next title oppourtunity, and as the announcer correctly stated, Chris Jericho was the winner of that match. So, how ever you look at it, we have a new number 1 contender.
Michael Cole - That's all we have time for this week, but tune in next Friday when hopefully we will get some answers.
Back to top Go down
MUFC_ALL
MUFC_ALL

Smackdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown!   Smackdown! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:13 am

First Show done (Finallly)
Back to top Go down
MUFC_ALL
MUFC_ALL

Smackdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown!   Smackdown! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:50 am

Matt Striker - Welcome, To Friday Night SMACKDOWN! with me, Matt Striker, and my co-commentator, Michael Cole.
Michael Cole - Thanks Matt. We have a great show lined up for you tonight, but lets take you back to last week, and the Number 1 Contender Match for the World Heavyweight Title, between Chris Jericho and The Undertaker.

A VT is shown of last week, with The Undertaker not turning up for the match, ending with the words, "Where Is the Undertaker"?

Matt Striker - That is the question that has been on the tip of Everyone's lips this week, and hopefully we will get an answer tonight. But first, we have a much-anticipated Triple Threat Match, between 3 of Smackdown's best superstars, for the Number 1 Contender Spot to Drew McIntyre's Intercontinental Title.
Michael Cole - The match features Kofi Kingston, John Morrison and Batista, and it will be very interesting to see what happens after last week's events.

Finish - Kofi Kingston built up a lot of momentum, and then hit the Trouble In Paradise on Batista. However, before he could go for a pin, Morrison nailed him with a ferocious kick, before hitting Starship Pain on Batista, and picking up the victory.

Matt Striker - What a match that was. John Morrison seemed to "Forget" that it was Kofi Kingston who made sure he even got into this match, after saving him from a career-threatening injury at the hands of Batista last week.
Michael Cole - I think Kofi would have done the same. Outside of the ring, these two may be friends, and I'm sure this match won't have changed anything. But, inside the ring, you have to just concentrate on the match, and not who else is in it.
Matt Striker - What would you know about being inside of the ring, competiting?

Commercial Break

Eve Torres is backstage with Chris Jericho.

Eve - So, Chris, last week you "Beat" The Undertaker to become the Number 1 Contender for Edge's World Heavyweight Championship. Your thoughts?
CJ - The reason I beat The Undertaker is simple. He was scared of me. He knew that, just like everyone else in this company, I am better than him, and there isn't anything he can do about that. He didn't want to embarass himself in front of all the hypocrites out there, so took the easy way out. So for that Undertaker, I applaud you. At last, you are finally seeing some sense. It may have taken you nearly 20 years to find it, but hopefully you now realise there isn't any point in trying to become the best, because I am already there. And that message goes for you as well Edge. You might as well just give me my Title now, because no matter how much of a fight you try to put up, the World's Greatest Superstar will always prevail.

Suddenly, the Lights go out, and when they come back on, Chris Jericho is on his knees in the corner of the room. The Camera then pans to Shelton Benjamin, who is laughing.

SB - I see you're not scared of the Undertaker? taking th piss out o Now, the real reason I am here. You go on and on about how you are the greatest superstar ever to have steped foot into a WWE Ring. But, I am the best technical, high flying superstar in the WWE, and if you don't think so, how about we test it, tonight.
CJ - I am just going to prove my point, that I am better than you, and everyone else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smackdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown!   Smackdown! Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown!
Page 1 of 1