Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

6WF WAR Card

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

Number of posts : 224

6WF WAR Card Empty
PostSubject: 6WF WAR Card   6WF WAR Card EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Dark Match
Gabriel Rose vs Blue Dragon

Match 1
Internet Title
Jerome Dubois (c) vs Tyson Armstrong vs Bliss Sorrows vs Acer

Match 2
Xeres vs Triple D

Match 3
European Championship
Cobra(c) vs Hero

Match 4
Hardcore Title
Last Man Standing
GDC (c) vs Crime Lord

Match 5
Grudge Match
Nigel Napalm vs Ryan Rose

Match 6
Tag Team Titles
6WF vs 6CW
TLC
Team Phenom vs Mike Hill & Rock V2 vs Revolution vs Fist of Fun

Match 7
6WF Title
The Saint (c) vs Snake Eyes

Main Event
TAW Title
JJ Johnson (c) vs River Ace
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

6WF WAR Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF WAR Card   6WF WAR Card EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:21 pm

"King of the Stereo" by Saliva balsts out through the speakers and the crowd explode into cheers. Golden pyros shower down from the ceiling and Cobra walks through them with the European title over his shoulder and he is wearing his "Epitomy of Greatness" T-shirt with "I'm better than 6CW" on the back.

Cobra gets into the ring and looks around the crwod with a smile on his face.

Cobra: It's been a while since I got that kind of reaction in Glasgow and as I look around the crowd I see that you people aren't going to accept the mediocrity that you are forced to see week in week out at the 6CW arena, you've made the right decision to support a real wrestling company, you've chosen to watch the best and that's exactly what I did at WarBrawl, I knew that I didn't have to just sit back and watch the hasbeens like Saint and Hero monopolize the top spots, which is why I defected to 6wf, where the young stars are not just seen as the furture, we're seen as the present, the management here know that we're the guys putting on the best matches, we're the guys that put the butts in the seats, we're the guys that make this company the best in yhe world!

Crowd: 6WF! X5

Cobra: Now it's time to go to WAR, Snakey and I have been plauged by teo guys trying to convince themselves that they deserve their spots, this Sunday that all changes when we show the world, that the young stars are ready to lead this company to victory, Hero when you look at me you see the fastest rising star in professional wrestling, you see a man that is poised to take your spot, you sse the man that will beat you at WAR.

Hero ever since I debuted in 6wf, it's been obvious to me that you have a problem with me, I can see the envy in your eyes, I can see the anger, Hero the spotlight is moving away from you, you can try to cling on but soon you will be forced to face the realisation that you're not the guy who everyone is watching, you're no longer in the spotlight, you're no longer the best, that honour will belong to me. I put my European title on the line, a title that you have tried and failed to win before, and that's exactly what's going to happen this time around, but I hear you say it's not important enough for you, this coming from the man who proudly wears, a cheap, worthless belt that was bought from a poundshop known as the 6wE title, a company with a rich history which lasted a staggering 3 weeks, you count that as a world title? You're the only one who does.

The last time you fought for a real world title was at Born in Fire when you somehow managed to weasel your way into the main event, and you lost, and while I am yet to win a world title, on that night I did something that you've never managed to do...I won at Born in Fire, for three years you've tried and every single time you've failed!

Growing up in Tijuana, I was used to seeing rich spoiled American brats like you, you had the money, you went to the big fancy schools, you got everything handed to you, while I had to fight for everything, Being a wrestler was my lifelong dream and I achieved that dream, now I want to go to the next level and that's winning a world title and I'm willing to go through anyone to get it, and you're standing in my way Hero and that spells bad news for you, all the money in the world won't help you now, Mummy isn't here to proctect her little Hero, After everything you've put me through all the titles and title shots you've cost me, I finally get my revenge. This is going to be an all out War Hero, and after the match I will be standing over you're broken and battered body with my arms raised in victory!

"King of the stereo" plays again as Cobra poses on the turnbuckles with the European title.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?

6WF WAR Card
Page 1 of 1