Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Are You Tired Of DX?

Go down 
+6
El_Nino
Gyro1780
thegunman84
hodge13
Rocky2
StaticTech
10 posters
AuthorMessage
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Location : New York City Number of posts : 903 Favourite Wrestler : UnderTaker
Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

Are You Tired Of DX? Empty
PostSubject: Are You Tired Of DX?   Are You Tired Of DX? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Shawn Micheals: The Heart Break Kid. One of the best in ring performer of all time. He is indeed Mr WrestleMania.

Triple H: Hunter Hurst Helmsly: The Game/The Cerebral Assassin. One of the greatest heel of all time, and no doubt one of the best wrestlers in the business today.

When DX reformed in 2006, it was great. The potential was there, and the time was right. But as of late i think things are interesting as it was before. I think they should go back to being individual competitors, as Hbk might retire soon and Trips still have a good few years left. DX is one of the greatest tag teams ever and the name will live on but i think its tme to change things up. This sunday at Tlc i hope they win the Unified Tag Titles for one last big DX show. I hope the spilt begins after then but who knows what will happen. So my question to you is are you tired of DX? Or do you want to see them go on for a bit more.

I like DX, but i think its time for them to go their separate ways. I am hoping for a Hbk Heel turn as Trips was the heel in their previous feuds. I actually like Trips as a face, he's very funny and entertaning. You might disagree, but it is good for the discussion. So what do you think? Is their time up?

Or is the end near..
Are You Tired Of DX? Wwe_dx_l_sp0423

Last edited by StaticTech™ on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
http://www.statictechnet.blogspot.com
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Are You Tired Of DX?   Are You Tired Of DX? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm

TBH, I'm quite enjoying DX's current run, this may be down to how little wrestling I've watched over the past few months but in my view, this time around, they are much better than they were in 2006.

I think the split will happen, not with HBK turning heel mind but I would be glad if they stayed together for a while yet.

And it didn't feel like a proper reunion for me when HBK made his return in the summer, ever since the '06 reunion, DX to me, have always been together.

I'm definately ready for another HHH heel turn thoug, even though like you, I find him entertaining at the moment.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Are You Tired Of DX?   Are You Tired Of DX? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:06 pm

yes they need to split, ever since they rejoined ive felt there has been very little to the DX line only money earnings, ie the way they brought HBK back i mean ok it was aimed to be funny but just had the wrong feel for me, the Legacy storyline is the ONLY thing i have found good about the fued but Legacy have fallen off the radar a little.

2006 - the build up for the DX comeback was drawn out over such a long period, where as this time it was 2 or 3 weeks and we knew it was coming.

i for one hope they dont win and that is what starts to turn them against each other, i personally do not enjoy them as faces and are both far better when they are heels which i want them to become, only way i would DX to stay together would for them to be a heel tag team
Back to top Go down
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: Are You Tired Of DX?   Are You Tired Of DX? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Raw might need another top Face [Orton for example] if Both DX members go heel. Their come back has been focused mostly on money earnings and lots and lots of merchandise plugs.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Are You Tired Of DX?   Are You Tired Of DX? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:20 pm

To be honest, I was tired of them the moment they debuted back in '97 so perhaps I'm not the best person to give their views on this. However, even though I was never a fan of D-X I can still clearly see a big difference between the original version and the pathetic excuse that is currently on the go. The only way i could see a modern day version of D-X being worthwhile is if it was used to elevate some of the younger talent by bringing them into the group, alas that is not to be as Shawn and Hunter have made it perfectly clear that this their thing, and theirs alone.
Back to top Go down
Gyro1780
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Gyro1780

PostSubject: Re: Are You Tired Of DX?   Are You Tired Of DX? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:32 pm

I think i actually prefer them as DX rather than on their own.
Back to top Go down
El_Nino
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
El_Nino

Location : Parts Unknown Number of posts : 269 Favourite Wrestler : Top 5:

1.Undertaker
2.Kane
3.HBK
4.HHH
5.Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Are You Tired Of DX?   Are You Tired Of DX? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Im not enjoying this run as much as there previous ones.

The promo they done last night was pretty cringeworthy
Back to top Go down
jlewallen
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
jlewallen

Location : alabama Number of posts : 325 Favourite Wrestler : randy orton, christan, jeff hardy

PostSubject: Re: Are You Tired Of DX?   Are You Tired Of DX? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:45 pm

i actually like dxs current run but i would not mind them breaking up and feuding with each other
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Are You Tired Of DX?   Are You Tired Of DX? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:46 am

The very last thing I wanna see is this Mickey Mouse version of "DX" winning the unified tag titles, but sadly I think that's whats gonna happen.

At this moment in time "DX"'s promos are even more cringeworthy than Cena's, they break kayfabe every chance they get. They needs to either have them drift into separate singles angles or pull the trigger on the feud between the two.

Because even though HBK is my all time favorite performer, at the moment I can watch his segments because the fuckin suck.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Are You Tired Of DX?   Are You Tired Of DX? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:49 am

So that's what a degenerate is now? Breaking kayfabe... Rolling Eyes

The squeaky clean Boss' son in law and the ultimate Christian combine as "degenerates"?

Too old, wrong atmosphere and wrong people. The two (particularly Haych) have grown into totally different characters, HHH is nothing like he was in 98/99 and neithers Michaels.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Are You Tired Of DX?   Are You Tired Of DX? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:31 am

DX is just cringeworthy now. The 2 people in it; one is very publically a born-again Christian, the other is married into the WWE family. As Disco rightly says, neither are degenerates at all.

The only way DX would be worth another reforming is if they'd add a new member of 2, or even rehire X-Pac. I've said before, Carlito would be my pick to join them, he can promo well enough to match, his whole 'spit or swallow' thing would fit, and could actually give him a reason to care about wrestling again.

Other than that, DX as they are at the moment, are a very tiresome nostalgia act. Compared to the Brothers of Destruction who only get united every couple of years, DX are irritating as fuck.
Back to top Go down
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: Are You Tired Of DX?   Are You Tired Of DX? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:45 am

may be its too late for a stabe..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You Tired Of DX?   Are You Tired Of DX? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You Tired Of DX?
Page 1 of 1