Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update

Go down 
+11
Sexton Hardcastle
hodge13
the-gaffer
Rocky2
podegarudo
thegunman84
Reaper
thedmd
boschbourne06
RainbowDeej
StaticTech
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Location : New York City Number of posts : 903 Favourite Wrestler : UnderTaker
Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update Empty
PostSubject: TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update   TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:22 pm

The New TV Show: There is no timeslot or date confirmed yet for the TNA Epics series that will debut on Spike TV in January. The show has previously aired in the UK and is made up of older TNA matches.

Hogan: As noted before, the plan is to have Hulk Hogan debut at the January 4th TNA iMPACT tapings. Bubba the Love Sponge said yesterday on his show that Hogan would indeed be in attendance at those tapings in Orlando.
Back to top Go down
http://www.statictechnet.blogspot.com
RainbowDeej
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
RainbowDeej

Number of posts : 362 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shelley, Robert Roode and Christian Cage.

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update   TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:09 am

In an update, TNA have confirmed a 3 hour live edition of iMPACT to be broadcasted on the 4th January and will be the first show to go head-to-head with RAW since the late 1990s.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update   TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 am

Thats going to be good to see who'll come out on top personally if i had the option i would choose TNA but i can see it TNA winning in parts and Raw winning in parts cos when people are bored of parts in Raw they'll switch to TNA and same for TNA they'll switch to Raw
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update   TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:10 pm

I still think that head to head isn't a good idea just yet for TNA,
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update   TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:25 pm

It just a one off though dmd, and it will be interesting to see how TNA do when they go head to head with Raw.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update   TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:48 pm

TNA's average rating will probably be about a 0.6 or something like that, unless Hogan debuting manages to draw in enough viewers. They really need to advertise this, particularly if they can buy some advertising space during RAW.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update   TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Quote :

According to F4WOnline.com, WWE is possibly going to counter TNA Wrestling's live show on Monday, January 4th against RAW. How you ask?

According to the website, WWE may schedule a three hour show of their own, so that both WWE's program and TNA's program will go completely head-to-head from 8-11PM ET.

id have liked to have seen raw stay as a usual 2 hour show because it would have been interesting to see wether TNA could have held the ratings theyd have gotten in the raw free hour
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update   TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Raw's weekly rating is usually 3-3.5 on average

Think about this, Tna & Raw Head To Head

Raw's Guest Host: The Rock

Main Event: Cena Vs Sheamus Last Man Standing
Randy Orton Vs Kofi Steel Cage
Dx vs Jeri show rematch dx loses and hbk flips out

Yes i know wishful thinking cheers

Tna: Hulk Hogan Debut
Jeff Jarret Returns
Somoa Joe Returns
Bobby Lashley Vs Steiner
Sting Makes An Announcement
Tomko is Revealed as the Attacker on AJ..They have a face off

Main Event: Angle Vs Wolfe
Mic Foley Vs Hulk Hogan

Which show will Get the last laugh?

This is just ideas from me its nothing offical as crazy as they sound lol!
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update   TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:22 pm

I do think WWE will make an effort for the 4th of January show. I presume they would want to obliterate TNA in the ratings to make a statement. I personally think TNA are making the wrong decision, especially as WWE are trying to get the Rock to host RAW around that time. I think even Hogan debuting can't compete with a Rock appearance and if a HBK heel turn happens on the same night as StaticTech suggests, TNA don't stand a chance. I will be watching RAW with or without the Rock anyway. Saying all that, I don't think RAW will have yet another 3 hour special as isn't there another one coming up this month for the Slammies 09?

BTW, I watched the start of a TNA Epics show today and the 1st ever X Division match and AJ Styles was simply awesome. Some of the bumps he and the other participants took looked brutal!
Back to top Go down
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update   TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:27 pm

The roumer is wwe will counter the show with a 3 hour of their own
Back to top Go down
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update   TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Update:

Source F4W Online:

WWE is possibly going to counter TNA Wrestling's live show on Monday, January 4th against RAW. The Company may schedule a three hour show of their own, so that both WWE's program and TNA's program will go completely head-to-head from 8-11PM ET.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update   TNA: New TV Show/Hulk Hogan Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:36 pm