Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

6WF Meltdown Results(my show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

6WF Meltdown Results(my show) Empty
PostSubject: 6WF Meltdown Results(my show)   6WF Meltdown Results(my show) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Dark Match

The Birmingham Bowl is half full as Chad Dack starts off the show against Christian Jerome.

In a highly uneven Contest,Jerome shows his power with big power move combos.After a series of near falls CJ Gets frustrated and goes to the top rope.Dack makes CJ Crotch himself and covers...

Ref:1.......2.....Kick out!

CJ Kicks out and Dack goes for a powerslam but CJ front rolls of him and hits the RKO for the win.

Meltdown goes to air!
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Meltdown Results(my show)   6WF Meltdown Results(my show) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:25 pm

"Hunt You Down" blares out through the speakers as pyro's explode off all around the ramp at the Birmingham Bowl.The camera gets right up close to them as the word Meltdown rolls onto the tron and the crowd pop loudly.The camera starts to pan around the ringside area,showing cheering fans with their signs."BUER'S GONNA GET YA" "Trish,You're not as hot as Brandi" and finally; "HI MOM",the camera goes to the commentary desk.

RJ:Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman,You're watching 6WF Meltdown,live and exclusive on Eurosport.And what action we have in line for you tonight.I'm going to hand you over to my broadcast partner,Dave Law,for the details.

DL:Evening RJ and you're right we have a jam packed show for you tonight.We have 6 person intergender tag action,a fatal four way and for our Main Event,The student vs the Master,The Crazy vs the Crazier,Xeres vs Nigel Napalm,with the added dimension of Cobra joining us for commentary.

RJ:We'll also hear from our Internet Champion Jerome Dubois before his match tonight.And we'll take a look back at Shutdown.

DL:But up first we have a brand new talent for you.

Match 1
Tyson Armstrong vs Uryu

RJ:Meltdown getting underway here with the televised debut of 6WF's newest recruit,the colossal Tyson Armstrong could make serious waves here in the 6WF thats for sure

DL:Yeah you know what alot of people dont realise is just how big all of these 6WF superstars really are,the cameras dont do them any justice but Armstrong takes it to an unbelievable new level,This guys is 6 foot 8 and over 300 pounds,he is a monster

"Brainstorm" by the Arctic Monkeys blasts out of the speakers and the curtain billows open,the crowd give a solid reception and there a few audible gasps as the gignantic Tyson Armstrong comes out into the aisleway,he has a grin on his face and he raises his arms out so the fans tag his hands as he gets down towards the ring,he jumps up onto the apron and then spins to face the titantron,he places his arms into an "X" and raises them above his head and pyros explode from the entranceway

RJ:This guy is jacked,look at him..."The Wall" has real atheltic ability for such a big guy and if he can find his footing here in the 6WF then he could be a devastating opponent for anyone and everyone

DL:He is huge,he is a scary monster but its not going to be a walk in the park tonight

Black Mages plays out and the lights dim,a hooded figure walks out in light of the entrance and then begins sprinting towards the ring,Armstrong moves towards the ropes but Uryu slides undearneath the bottom rope and between the legs of Armstrong

RJ:Woah Uryu looking to use his speed advantage

DL:Its the only thing he can do

Uryu is up and he begins booting the legs of Armstrong and hammering punches to the skull as the bell sounds for the start of the match,he looks for an irish whip but Armstrong is too powerful and he reverses,Uryu comes back and dodges a clothesline but on the rebound his is flipped up into a massive samoan drop

RJ:Impact....that could be it!

1.............2.........Uryu kicks out in time and Armstrong immediately takes him by the head and pulls him up,he lifts Uryu by the side and slams him to the floor before standing up and dropping 3 elbows into the chest...........1...............2........Uryu kicks out

DL:Armstrong,like you said RJ,has infinite potential if he gets the ball rolling in the 6WF,look how big he is,so difficult to beat

Tyson stands up and he takes Uryu by the arm and whips him hard into the corner,Uryu slams with real impact and comes back,Armstrong whips him harder into the opposite corner and Uryu slumps in pain...Armstrong runs in for a body splash...

RJ:Uryu moved...the speed is what he needs!

Tyson hits the turnbuckle hard and stumbles off,Uryu goes to the top rope and looks down....

DL:Crossbody...cyclops

RJ:That is extreme strength!

Armstrong catches Uryu in midair and holds him there,he looks around and then executes three big ribbreakers,he holds Uryu still and smiles before fall away slamming across the ring,Uryu struggles to get up and Armstrong runs across the ring and catches him in the corner with a gigantic spear that slams Uryu through the ropes into the turnbuckle....

DL:Uryu could be broken in half....I think I heard something snap!

Uryu looks almost unconscious and Armstrong drags him to the centre of the ring and nails an underhook DDT...........1....................2.........thr---

RJ:No Uryu just getting the shoulder up...his former European Title days must seem so far away right now

Armstrong rolls his eyes in an amused way and then he takes Uryu by the neck and hauls him to his feet,he throws Uryu by the throat into the corner and then body presses him when he comes back.he walks across the ring and then slams Uryu to the mat,the Lightning Man staggers up as Tyson runs off the ropes and nails a massive boot to the temple...

DL:What a shot....Uryu looks clean out!

Uryu is on his knees in the corner as Armstrong takes his massive frame to the opposite corner,he goes through the ropes and stands on the top rope,he looks fairly gracious as he watches Uryu stumble...

RJ:FLYING CLOTHESLINE!

Uryu takes a massive shot to the head and folds once more,Armstrong looks around at the fans and then he gives the "X" pose,they cheer and then looks right at Uryu as he stands...

DL:Thats the Tysonator....devastating!

Armstrong drills Uyru with a dominant belly to belly suplex and then he hooks both legs........1.............2................3!

RJ:And just like that Armstrong has the victory,what a physical specimen this man is....6WF look out!

Armstong raises his arms in the "X" again and beats his chest,the crowd cheer as he gets out of the ring and makes his way to the back as the ref checks on the fallen Uryu

Last edited by Mat143(Mike hill) on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Meltdown Results(my show)   6WF Meltdown Results(my show) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Match 2

Trish/Killer/Zheng vs Brandi/The Producers

RJ: Up next on Meltdown we have 6 person mixed tag action for you.
DL: We have K1ller and Zheng teaming with Trish to face The producers and the woman that Trish will face at Born in fire, Brandi!
RJ: In this match, whenever a male is in the ring they must fight a male and whenever a female is in the ring they must fight a female.
DL: Both Trish and Brandi will be looking to get one over on the other going into Born In Fire.
RJ: Trish is keen, she’s already in the ring with K1ller and Zheng.

The three wait as the crowd boo them and Miss Jessica who is on the outside, the boos quickly descend into huge cheers as “movies” blares out and the producers run out onto the ramp waving Hobo masks in the air. They sprint to the ring, handing the masks out ,they then slide under the bottom rope and stare across at their opponents as “Let me blow your mind” hits and the cheers get louder for the arrival of the 6WF Honeyz champion, Brandi. She calmly walks to the ring tagging the fans hands before jumping onto the apron and posing seductively before walking through the middle rope. She goes to her corner and slaps hands with the producers.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Trish leaves the ring immediately as the bell rings to start off the action and both teams huddle in the corner to decide who will start, Killer decides he will open up but the producers stay in the corner and the crowd wander what is happening until a camera pans around to see them playing Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who enters first. Eventually PT loses and he starts off. Killer looks angrily at him and the two men lock up and Killer easily overpowers PT to the corner, he starts to lay into PT letting out all his frustrations with multiple blows to the gut before he lifts PT up over his shoulder and hits an inverted Northern-lights suplex. Killer then stands over him before hitting a big knee drop right across the bridge of PT’s nose. He then hooks the leg...

Ref: 1.......2...Kick out!

Killer swiftly moves back onto the attack, Leaping to his feet and dropping numerous elbows onto the body of PT before lifting him to the ground and putting him in a headlock. He stretches out his knee and starts to swing PT’s head back and then slamming it onto his knee repeatedly. He continues to do this through shouts of encouragement from Trish. Killer stops this eventually and grabs PT and suplexes him over into a bridging pin...

Ref: 1......2..Kick out!

Killer quickly makes the tag to zheng, who steps through the 2nd rope and heaves PT off the floor in a gorilla press position before dropping him down onto the outstretched leg of Killer. PT stands up in great pain and Zheng pulls him in before hitting a vicious swinging neckbreaker which seems to KO Prime Time.

Ref: 1.......2......Kick out!

DL: K1ller and Zheng have made a quick start to this match, isolating Prime Time.
RJ: He’s going to have to find a way back into this.

Zheng pulls PT up by the waist and into a belly-to-belly position, he then throws him over but PT shows some great athleticsm in turning it into a sunset flip pin.

Ref: 1.......2....Kick out!

PT gets up quickly as Does Zheng and PT tries to reach his corner but Zheng grabs him by the ankle and pulls him back into the centre of the ring. PT gets to one foot and then BANG! Enzaguri to the head and PT crawls to the corner and makes the hot tag to Brandi. She storms into the ring and then motions at Trish to just bring it. Trish tentatively steps through the ropes and Brandi sprints at her knocking her to the ground with a Lou Thesz press, Brandi then starts to throw some vicious slaps and punches at the grounded Trish. Trish pushes Brandi off, she gets to her feet only to be met by Brandi who hits her with a vicious superkick which almost takes her head off!

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Brandi quickly jumps to her feet and lets Trish rise before starting to pick her off with some nice punches, obviously taught to her by watching JJ Johnson. She back Trish into the ropes, she goes for a roundhouse kick which is ducked by Trish, using the Ma-Trish manoeuvre, Brandi spins around and conventionally ducks a shot before hitting a lightning fast Lethal combination. Brandi makes the cover...

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

RJ: After so many sneak attacks from Trish it looks like Brandi is taking out her aggression tonight.
DL: Trish is going show she doesn’t need sneak attacks to win the title.
RJ: Well she hasn’t so far.

Brandi goes to the ring apron and waits for Trish to get to her feet before springboarding off the rope going for a DDT, As she is flying through mid-air Trish jumps and hits a big dropkick. Brandi crashes to the canvas and Trish pulls her up, hits her with a couple of catty slaps before whipping her into the corner. Trish runs and hits a shining wizard in the corner before lifting Brandi onto the top rope where Trish then turns and handstands on the bottom rope, she stays there momentarily before hitting the head scissors. Trish then drops back, her knee going straight into the face of Brandi.

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

Trish gets up angrily, she heaves up Brandi and runs her to the corner before hitting her patented Trish-Dog move, she hooks the leg...

Ref: 1...........2........3.Kick out!

RJ: Brandi barely got the shoulder up, she needs a tag.

Trish remonstrates furiously with the ref, this gives Brandi time to regain some composure. She rolls towards her corner and tags in HJ, as Trish begins to throw a fit in the middle of the ring after realising she let up her advantage as Zheng enters.

HJ waits for Zheng to rise before springboarding in and clotheslining Zheng to the groud. He gets up to be met by another clothesline, and another. He gets up again and this time HJ swipes his legs with an STO, Killer tries to get in the ring but PT runs and knocks him off the apron. He walks over to HJ and lifts him up in a back suplex position and drops him straight onto Zheng and HJ hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......2......Kick out!

RJ: SO CLOSE!

PT is told to leave the ring and he does, HJ picks up Zheng and whips him across the ring and into the corner. HJ runs at him and flies into his Butt first. Zheng starts to stumble out of the corner and HJ snapmares him over before signalling PT to come over to that side of the ring and he does. HJ climbs to the top rope and steadies himself and then PT pushes him off and HJ lands head first on Zheng! Just as HJ goes to cover Miss Jessica sneaks up behind PT and Low blows him. HJ gets up angrily and leans over the ropes and starts to shout at her. She walks calmly round the outside of the ring away from HJ and jumps on the apron and starts to shout at the ref. HJ is still looking to the outside as Killer comes from nowhere and punts him in the head. HJ spins around groggily straight into a spinning roundhouse kick from Zheng.

Ref: 1......2.......3!

DL: What a Kick! And with that they get the win.
RJ: That was vicious.
DL: And I think Trish was happy with that.

Trish claps loudly as Zheng gets up victorious before leaving the ring with K1ller and Miss Jessica. Brandi enters the ring and leans over the body of HJ, checking on him when Trish sneaks into the ring and stands over Brandi menacingly. Brandi spins to her feet.

DL: CHICK KICK!
RJ: PT has grabbed the leg.
DL: Brandi isn’t happy.

Prime Time caught the leg just as Trish was about to kick Brandi, Brandi gets to her feet and shakes her head at Trish, PT throws her to Brandi who hits the Lo Rida!(reverse DDT) and the crowd cheer loudly for Brandi who is handed her title and stands over Trish.

RJ: If Brandi hits that move at Born in fire, that will be the end of Trish’s career in 6WF!
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Meltdown Results(my show)   6WF Meltdown Results(my show) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:28 pm

*The camera goes backstage where Clarissa is stood by with Jerome Dubois.

C:Good Evening,I'm stood here with none other than our current Internet Champion,Jerome Dubois!

*Crowd Boo

C:Good evening Jerome.

JD:Good Evening to you madam.

C:So moments away from your fatal four way match,how do you feel.

JD:In ze words of ze James Brown,Je me sens Bien,I feel Good!None of ze opponents are a match for Jerome Dubois!You see my culture dinner,They aren't up too the standards of moi.Mon Frere,vous stupid idiote.le ll ne m'a jamais battu,Comprende?

C:non taking th piss out o

JD:Mon Frere,My Brother e,e will never beat moi.Nor will Buer or Percy.You ze,zay are not up to moi's ability...

Buer strides onto the screen,he looks at Dubois before pointing at the internet title and striding past down to the ring.

JD:What is vous probleme?You no speak a ze english?
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Meltdown Results(my show)   6WF Meltdown Results(my show) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:31 pm

RJ: Up next is fatal four way action for you, with Buer, Percy Percival, John Paul Anderson and the internet champion Jerome Dubois all in action.
DL: Dubois has been on fire as of late and Percy has beaten J.P.A twice this month right here on Meltdown.
RJ: Should be an interesting contest, with Buer and Dubois looking to gain one up on each other before Born in Fire.
DL: Buer and John Paul are already in the ring.

“No limit” hits and the crowd boo for the arrival of Percy Percival. He strides out onto the ramp and walks down it unsettling the fans with his mannerisms, he then slides in the ring and then climbs the ropes blowing kisses to the fans. Dubois’ music hits and these boo intensify as Jerome strolls confidently out onto the main stage. He confidently paces down to the ring, he then climbs the top rope and lifts his internet title aloft to loud boos. He jumps down and stares across the ring at his two opponents.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings and all 4 men are in their respective corners, Dubois steps out and into the middle of the ring. Buer and John Paul turn around before John Paul steps back. Buer smirks across at Jerome.

RJ: These two going to meet earlier than expected.

Crowd: BOOOOOO!

Dubois immediately turns around and pushes percy at Buer.

RJ: Cowardly tactics from Dubois.
DL: Smart tactics RJ, He doesn’t want Buer getting a chance to scout his moves.

Percy and Buer lock up and Percy overpowers the N01 contender to the corner. He quickly hits some stiff knees to the gut before digging both in and hitting an inverted code breaker gut buster. Buer is up in agony against the ropes, Percy quickly whips him across the ring and then cartwheeling and meeting him with a kick to the temple, He makes the cover...

Ref: 1.......2.....Kick out!

A very close count early on in the match, this shocks Percy giving Buer enough time to regain his breath, he then swings his boot at Percy and catching him flush on the jaw. Buer picks up the grounded Percy and whips him across the ring and on the return meets him with a stiff knee to the stomach followed a twisting necbreaker. Dubois is sat in the corner watching as John Paul comes in to help Buer. John Paul lifts Percy into the air before hitting a delayed vertical suplex and then floats over into a pin.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

Percy uses the ropes to get up before blowing a kiss at Buer who runs at him but Percy avoids a spear and in doing so throws Buer to the outside of the ring. J.P.A challenges the Filipino thriller to a lock up and he accepts. They’re even and they break cleanly, they lock up again and this time John Paul forces Percy to one knee. He goes for a punch but Percy blocks it and then hits a blow that looks illegal but the ref signals it to be ok. Percy locks John Paul in a headlock and then starts to drive his face into the outstretched knee of Percy. Percy stops this and then he moves back and hits a face-first Russian leg sweep to John Paul, whose face rebounds of the canvas as he hooks leg...

Ref: 1.......2...Kick out!

Percy drops a couple of quick elbows after the kick out before dragging John Paul to the corner. Percy climbs onto the top rope and starts to jump up down before hitting a vader bomb like move, but instead of hitting a splash he drops a knee into the face of John Paul. He heaves J.P.A up to his feet and quickly hits him with a couple of booming European uppercuts before kicking J.P.A in the gut and hitting a swinging DDT. Percy makes the cover...

Ref: 1...........2.....kick out!

DL: Close call there.
RJ: Buer is still down on the outside. Where’s Dubois going?
DL: He’s on the top rope...
RJ: DIVING SPEAR ONTO BUER!

Dubois dives off the top rope taking Buer out with a huge spear. Even some sections of the crowd applaud the outstanding athletic ability of the Frenchman who then tells them to shut up and these cheers quickly change to boos. Dubois quickly begins to reign in blows at the skull of Buer who is trying desperately to protect himself from the onslaught of booming punches from the Internet champ. He stops and looks down at Buer, whose head is rested again the advertising boards and he starts to choke Buer out. The ref goes to the outside to check on the situation as the camera goes back inside the ring.

John Paul barely gets the shoulder up, Percy can hardly believe it and he begins to bawl at the ref on the outside who signals a two. Percy picks up John Paul and goes for a german suplex but he dead weights and Percy can’t lift him over. He tries again but this time John Paul hits the jawbreaker, Percy stumbles around the ring straight into a high-angled dropkick from John Paul, which knocks Percy against the ropes. John Paul whips him hard across the ring and on the rebound meets Percy with a huge back body drop. As Percy flies up into the upper echelons of the Birmingham Bowl, John Paul jumps into the air and hits Percy with a double to the stomach as he drops to the floor. John Paul makes a cover...

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

John Paul gets up and Percy follows groggily, Percy ducks a clothesline and with the ref on the outside hits the sweet crotch music, John Paul collapses to the floor in pain and Percy starts to mock the fans when he gets blindsided by Dubois who hits him with a big clothesline.

DL: Revenge for Percy costing him the match last week!

He mockingly walks around his body, prodding him with his foot before lifting up his head and mockingly slapping him. He then heaves him up before scoop slamming him into the ground and covering...

Ref: 1........2.....Kick out!

DL: Dubois has scores to settle with all three men men and he is going about it with a charismatic brilliance.
RJ: I call that arrogance.
DL: Well I don’t so tough.
RJ: stupidity

Dubois pulls up his brother and then hits a knee-lift facebuster, he then runs the ropes and hits the French connection(Spear). He then climbs to the top rope and signals for his 360 leg drop. As he is about to jump off, Buer leaps onto the apron from the outside and pushes Dubois off.

He springboards onto the top rope and hits a flying clothesline to Dubois, who gets up groggily only to be met by a spinning wheel kick. Dubois gets up again and Buer pulls him in and hits a vicious swinging neckbreaker and then covers...

RJ: Buer is on fire!
DL: He’s going for the crucifix cutter already.
RJ: Dubois has dropped down, here’s Percy..
DL: GAYMAKER TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!

Percy gets up off his feet and hits his finishing move to the back of Dubois’s head, he doesn’t catch him cleanly as he would of liked and Dubois is backed up in the corner. Percy turns around and Buer knees him in the stomach and hits the crucifix cutter...

Ref: 1...........2.........John Paul breaks the pin!

Buer gets up disgusted and throws a hefty blow which is easily ducked and John Paul hits him with a big stunner. Just as he is about to cover, Dubois gets a roll up...

Ref: 1...........2..........3!

DL: Dubois wins! Dubois Wins!
RJ: Crafty tactics there but it got him the win.
DL: And he sure is happy about that!

Dubois is handed his Internet Title, he mocks the fans before holding it above his Brother’s Body, then Percy’s then finally his opponent at Born In Fire, Buer. Dubois then leaves the ring and arrogantly strolls up the ramp as his music kicks in, he stand with his title aloft.
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Meltdown Results(my show)   6WF Meltdown Results(my show) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:32 pm

SHUTDOWN SPEAK

RJ: This week we will look back at the Shutdown Main Event where Snake Eyes faced Hero for the right to face off against The Saint at Born In Fire for the 6WF Championship.

*Shutdown Highlights Play

RJ:ENCORE!............ENCORE!...........ENCORE!

JJ:Ref's out!

When Snake Eyes is pushed by Hero,he flies back and knocks into the referee before being caught by the stunner,Hero immediately goes for the pin but then sees that the ref is down,he slams his hand down on the mat three times

RJ:Thats not going to get you a decision Hero

DL:This is a travesty....Hero has the match won!

RA:We are all so gutted....at least he still merked Johnson

JJ:What the hell you say?

RA:I said he merked you...end of the day,win,lose or draw for Hero tonight...he can still say he got one over on you

JJ:Oh hell no...nobody gets one over on The Franchise

RA:Well thats what your saying,but what are you doing?...nothing,I mean he threw you off the titantron last week,spat water on you tonight...I know what id do...but no worries if your bottling it

JJ:You jus accuse JJ Johnson of bottling it?...huh playa,you think thats how I do

RA:I think I did just accuse you....yeah and as far as how you do...whats that your always saying...Prove it?

JJ:Game time!

DL:What the...

Hero shakes the referee but to no accord,Snake Eyes is barely stirring as Hero looks towards the skies and edges closer to the turnbuckle,there seems to be a commotion over at the announce area...

RJ:This is turning nasty....wait!

JJ Johnson slams his headset down and folds up his chair,River Ace stands up but JJ pays him not attention and goes straight to the ring...he slides in...

DL:No...DONT TURN AROUND!

CRACK!....JJ hits Hero with a ferocious chairshot that can be heard all around the arena,the whole jam-packed crowd are on their feet cheering as JJ Johnson trash talks the unconscious body of Hero,Snake Eyes is up and JJ begins sayng something to him and motioning him towards the top rope...

DL:What the hell is this....JJ Johnson has screwed Hero

RA:I cant believe he did it

RJ:I can....END OF THE LINE!

Snake Eyes comes off the top rope with the aerial assault as the referee crawls around to make the count..............1......................2................

Crowd:THREE!

RJ:ITS OVER!

DL:Why?...Why.Why.Why...why did you goad him?

RA:I had no idea what he was going to do

The crowd are on their feet celebrating as Snake Eyes is declared the victor,JJ Johnson stands on the outside of the ring,steel chair in hand,he walks over to the announce area and grabs his TAW Title and slings it over his shoulder before dumping the chair at the feet of River Ace,the two men share a stare and then JJ walks off towards the rampway

DL:JJ Johnson,he has cost Hero the chance of main eventing Born in Fire twice in one night...this is unbelievable

RJ:JJ Johnson seems to have snapped....he had enough of Hero's attacks and this is his how he fires back...Hero wont forget that chair shot for a long time...but tonight,November 2nd 2009...belongs to that man right there

Snake Eyes is stood on the turnbuckle,he points around at the fans and they cheer and celebrate as pyros explode on the rampway,he points to the massive Born in Fire sign near the ceiling and then motions for a belt around his waist,River Ace dumps his headset and walks around the ring,looking at the prone body of Hero.

*Back to Meltdown

RJ: Well what a match that was between two of 6WF biggest stars with Snake Eyes coming out with the win and the right to face The Saint at Born In Fire.

DL: Only after Johnson snapped, after being sat by him and River, I could see one of them was going to go but I thought it would be ace.

RJ: Some would argue that Snake Eyes didn’t even deserve to be in this situation, he clearly won the battle royal and only after the whining and moaning from Hero did he get a match.

DL: But Hero is 6WF, Hero should of been in that 6WF title match. Hero is the only undisputed champion in our history and he should of had another shot.

RJ: Well he’s only got one shot and that will be for the TAW Title against JJ Johnson and River Ace.

DL: Well River used his power to get into the match, how is that different to Hero I ask? That match will be a slobberknocker, and even I’m not going to bet on that.

RJ: You must of had a fiver on Hero again! :ha:

DL: Um...no :ha:

*Meltdown goes to a commercial.
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Meltdown Results(my show)   6WF Meltdown Results(my show) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:34 pm

RJ: Welcome back to Meltdown and it’s now time for THE MAIN EVENT!
DL: It sure is RJ, and we have Nigel Napalm facing off against Xeres, his former protégé.
RJ: And to add to all that, we will be joined on commentary by Cobra!
DL: Hopefully he will be easier to work with than Nigel last week.

“Don’t Stay” blares out and there is loud cheers for the arrival of the young Mexican Cobra. Pyro’s explode off all around the top stage and Cobra walks through them and the cheers increase. He walks down to the ring, tagging the fans hands but looking focused. He walks around the ring and down to the commentary desk and pulls a seat up next to Dave Law.

RJ: Good evening Cobra.
C: Evening RJ, Dave.
DL: Wow, someone who calls me by my real name.
C: I could call you something else if you want, J@broni? Idiot?
DL: Dave will do
RJ:

“Killing in the name of” blares out through the speakers as the crowd descend into boos for the crazed ex-militant. He marches down to the ring, taking in the loud boos and maniacally laughing at the fans. He enters the ring and stares down at Cobra before mouthing off at him. Cobra springs to his feet.

C: Ese, you want some punk? Napalm you don’t want none of this!

Loud boos begin to come from the crowd as “end of heartache” blares out and Xeres confidently walks out onto the ramp. He walks down to the ring, staring coldly at both Cobra and Napalm. He slides into the ring and then walks across right in Napalm’s eye line and holds up his European Title before handing it to the ref, who checks him for foreign objects. The ref passes the belt over the ropes towards the time keeper but Cobra snatches it off him. He looks at the title up and down before handing it to the time keeper before pointing at Xeres.

DL: Great another crazy one.
C: What did you say?
DL: Nothing Cobra, Sir, Mr.Cobra.
C: Good.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings and the boos are reigning in from the capacity crowd that are packed into the Birmingham Bowl. Napalm smirks at Xeres, who stays focused looking at Napalm intensely. Napalm motions for a lock up and Xeres follows suit. The two men lock up and they are equal at the first push. Napalm backs out of the lock up before moving in again, no advantage for either man and another clean break. They go for a third lock up but Napalm goes for a kick to the stomach however Xeres has it scouted and he catches the foot. He spins Napalm around before sweeping his legs with an STO. He goes for an elbow drop but Napalm quickly moves and Xeres lands on the canvas. He gets to his feet only to be met by some booming European Uppercuts from the former squaddie. Napalm backs Xeres up against the ropes, he goes for a clothesline which is ducked by Xeres who floats around the back and locks Napalm in a double underhook position. Napalm shows some brute strength in lifting Xeres into the air and flipping him over his shoulders but as Xeres flies through the air he hits Napalm with a float over stunner. After the impressive move, the European champion makes the first cover of the match...

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

Xeres gets to his feet and gives Napalm no time to regain himself. He drops a couple of quick knees across the neck of Napalm, who begins to splutter. Xeres stops and he lets Napalm up onto his feet, Napalm rises and stands face to face with Xeres who stands there and smirks before head-butting Napalm. Napalm falls backwards groggily, he lands against the ropes and Xeres whips him hard across the ring, Napalm comes back on the rebound to be met by a snap powerslam from Xeres. He gets to his feet and runs the ropes, hitting a jumping back senton and then hooking the leg...

Ref: 1.........2...Kick out!

RJ: Good start here from our European Champion.
DL: You fought him, and lost to him, last week Cobra. What’s he like?
C: First off Dave, I know you like @** kissing but if you don’t watch your mouth, I might just have to give you an @** whooping. Now Xeres, he’s got it all minus the brain cells obviously, he’s strong, quick and athletic. But he’s not a former NOAH World champion like me.
DL: We didn’t ask for a CV.
C: I didn’t ask for you to talk!

Xeres is up on his feet, he whips Napalm hard into the corner. He turns to Cobra and lets out his trademark roar.

C: Shut up you fool! SSSSSS, The Snake is coming to get ya.

Xeres turns and sprints at Napalm, going for a running back splash, Xeres flies through the air but Napalm catches him in a full nelson. He lifts the European Champion into the air before slamming him hard into the canvas. Napalm stands over Xeres and drops continuous fist drops, the fist flying into the face of Xeres. Napalm eventually stops and makes the cover...

Ref: 1..........2....Kick out!

Napalm climbs to his feet, he pulls Xeres with him. He hits a headbutt and then hits some sterling European uppercuts, one appears to knock some of his teeth straight out. Napalm laughs at the pain as he lifts Xeres into the air before press slamming him face first into the ground and covering.

Napalm heaves Xeres to his feet and whips him hard into the corner. Xeres lands chest first against the turnbuckle and Napalm runs at him and hits a big kick to the back of Xeres’ head. Napalm puts him on his shoulders before heaving him into the air and hitting an electric chair drop. Napalm hits a succession of Elbow drops before Xeres stops him with a boot to the jaw. He gets up only to be met by a stiff knee and then hits a swift powerslam and hooks the leg...

Ref: 1........2....Kick out!

Napalm gets up crazily and looks down at Cobra who is sat at the commentary desk.

DL: I think Nigel Wants you Cobra.
C: Well Dave, do you know what I think. I think Napalm is couple of Frosties short of a Cereal box if you know what I’m Saying.
DL: I don’t think he’d appreciate that. I think you’re being disrespectful.
C: Oh do you? That’s strange, cos I watched back last week’s match and saw Nigel had you quite intimidated. Not a fan of Snakes Dave?

Cobra pulls out a Snake and holds it up to Dave’s face and he squeals.

C: It’s plastic, Now show me some respect.
DL: o.....o....ok.

He pulls him to his feet, and hits him with some clubbing blows to the top of the head. He then pulls Xeres in and hits a big cradle piledriver.

DL: What a devastating move! This could finish it!
RJ: Cobra, what did you make of that move?
C: Well RJ, he hit it brilliantly and Xeres caught the full extent of the move. However, Napalm didn’t hit it perfectly, this might give Xeres a smidge of a chance to get the shoulder up.

Ref: 1.........2.......Kick out!

DL: Oooh, so close!
RJ: Napalm ain’t happy!
C: He never is RJ, Trust me!

Napalm begins to berate the ref before turning around and looks sickly at Xeres who is on one knee desperately trying to stand. Napalm walks to the corner and then sprints at him...

DL: PUNT KICK!
RJ: Xeres rolled out of the way.

Napalm lands up against the ropes. He looks over at the European title and Xeres rolls him up from behind...

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Napalm barely gets his shoulder off the ground but when he does, he springs to his feet angrily. He goes for a bite to the forehead but Xeres headbutts him first. Napalm spins groggily straight into an inverted backbreaker followed by a running Bulldog. Xeres makes the cover...

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Xeres pulls up Napalm and whips him across the ring. He ducks, waiting to go for the back body drop. Napalm stops on the rebound, boots him hard in the face and Xeres falls hard into the canvas. Instead of covering, he walks across the ring and stares at Cobra, beckoning him towards him.

RJ: Don’t do it Cobra! You don’t need to do it.
DL: He does, Go On!

Cobra jumps out of his chair, he walks past the announce table and walks up the steps onto the apron. He looks Napalm straight in the eye and the two begin to exchange verbal mouthfuls which have to be carefully bleeped out. Napalm goes to slap Cobra, but he’s too fast and reacts with a lighting punch that stuns Napalm. Just as he is about come back, Xeres runs and pushes Napalm into Cobra who falls back and hits the announce table head first. Xeres then hits the lions jaw...

Ref: 1..........2.........3!

RJ: Xeres got the win and got one over on both men.
DL: Xeres has gained some revenge from Monday when Napalm cost him the tag match.
RJ: I have a feeling that both men aren’t going to be too happy about it and you’ll be able to hear more if you tune into Lockdown.
DL: That’s right, we’ve run of time for Meltdown this week. I hope you enjoyed watching, I’m Dave Law and He’s RJ. Be sure to tune into LOCKDOWN, LIVE and EXCLUSIVE on EUROSPORT and in HD.

*Meltdown goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6WF Meltdown Results(my show)   6WF Meltdown Results(my show) Empty

Back to top Go down

6WF Meltdown Results(my show)
Page 1 of 1