Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11 Empty
PostSubject: 6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11   6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Here is the card for the 5/11 edition of Thursday Night CrossFire. Please promo below or on the 6CW website.

Dicey Reilly Vs Nigel Napalm

Gabriel Vs Mr Crowley

Dominion Vs Team Phenom w/Revolution and Creative Control on Commnetary

Geoff Steel Vs GingerFlash

Median Vs Cobra

Ryan Rose Vs Daniel Reilly

Hero Title celebration

Plus interview with superstars on Fright Night and the coming PPV warbrawl.http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?act=idx

Last edited by Reaper on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: 6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11   6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:51 pm

MR.CROWLEY PROMO
.......................................................................................................................................

Suddenly the camera cuts to a dimly lit room, there isn't much light except for a vague outline in the air, as the camera focuses you can see its the TV Title, just then a figure in a suit and top hat appears next to it and quickly you realise its Mr Crowley.

Crowley: Good Evening mortals, and be gracious in the presence of the greatest champion in 6CW history, Mr Crowley.

Crowd Boo.

Crowley: At Fright Night I did what I set out to do in the first place, which was to defeat the supposedly mighty Cobra.

Crowd Boo louder.

Crowley: You proved exactly what you were at Fright Night, Cobra. All the muscles and power, but none of the brains. I was faster, smarter and stronger than you at Fright Night, so you had no chance to begin with. You should also be glad it wasn't a No DQ match, as if it were, I would have sent you straight to hell. I would beat you down even more than Daniel Reilly did at Escalation.

Mr Crowley then smirks at the thought of what he said.

But now onto more pressing matters, I have a match against Gabriel, the "angel" here in 6CW. Now I don't like Angels, I only listen to the dark angel himself, Lucifer. So Gabriel, I would make sure that you are definitely as pure as you can be, as either Heaven or Hell will be awaiting you at the end of our match, and when I am done, even God himself may not want to see your corpse in heaven.

Crowd Boo loudly and start chanting for Gabriel and Cobra.

Well thats my message from my master, I will bid you farewell, and I will see some of you very soon in a "hotter" place.

Mr Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne then plays, while Crowley himself laughs and the fans boo. Then the screen goes black.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: 6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11   6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:53 pm

GEOFF STEEL PROMO
.........................................................................................................................................

Geoff Steel is in his lockeroom at a house show when he learns who his next opponent will be at crossfire this week.a smile begins to appear on his face and he begins to laugh to himself.

So Gingerflash not only did i get to humiliate you at Fright night I now get the pleasure of beating you all over again this week at crossfire this time its one on one though so have to deal with the punishment i handed out to you GazzyD and Angel all to yourself.

wow the look on your face was priceless when i claimed the win at fright night you looked like youd finally realised what i always knew that i am the future of this business and i am the saviour of profesional wrestling. that look alone was as good a feeling then winning any championship belt as that comes easy to me.
At Crossfire when ive got you looked in the steel works and your screaming for me to let you go ill only let you go when you admit im the better man.

Then i can get on with proving to the next equally inadequate wrestler than i am that much better see you at crossfire
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: 6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11   6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:19 pm

TYRONE MASON PROMO
......................................................................................................................................................

The camera is in the parking lot for the arena for Crossfire. A white limousine pulls up in front of the camera. The camera moves around to the back of the limo showing the bottom of the limo. A chaffeur steps out of the front all walks to the back opening the door. A man steps out of the limo followed by another man. The chaffeur closes the limo door and walks round to the back opening the trunk of the limo. He pulls out a gym bag and places it on the ground next to one of the men. The limo drives off as the two men are greeted by security personel. The four men walk out of shot leaving everyone confused about who has just arrived.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: 6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11   6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Cobra is in the gym working over a punchbag. Cobra round kicks the bag with so much force that the chain snaps and the bag flys across the room.

Cobra: Piece of crap!

Cobra is visibly shaking with anger. Cobra swings around and puts his fist through the wall. Cobra slumps against the wall.

AJ Henderson walks in followed by a cameraman.

AJ: Whoah! What happened in here?

Cobra glares at AJ.

AJ: Oooook, So anyway Cobra what is your reaction to your controversial loss to Mr.Crowley at Fright Night?

Cobra: Crowley...you talk a big game but in the end you couldn't back up all your claims, could you? I kicked your ass all over the arena, I had you begging for mercy, I rose that cane above my head, I was about to regain the title I made famous btu just as I was about to crack your skull open, Drake made the biggest mistake of his life, he stopped me from finishing you of once and for all, it was falls count anywhere but not no dq? What the f**K are you talking about!? every other falls count anywhere in history has been no dq, but my match was different, this has been building up for a long time Drake, you want to know who's side I'm on? Well I've got one question who is on your side Drake? You're not exactly popular are you? So I suggest you stay backstage where you belong and most importantly stay the hell out of my way!

AJ: On to CrossFire, you go one on one with Median.

Cobra: Ah yes, my longtime rival, Median you once again have the chance to defeat me but once again you'll come up short, face it you can't beat me but this time Median we actually have something in common, we both got screwed over at Fright Night, while I lost due to a ridiculous technicality, you were attacked by Runnels posing as a ref and he basically wo the match for Dicey, you must be abgry after that, well you take all that anger and bring it to the ring with you on Thursday, it will make my inevitable victory more impressive, Twice we have faced of and twice I ahve beaten you, Night of Glory, the biggest night in wrestling history, I pinned you 1...2...3 right in the middle of the ring and became the first ever 6CW TV champion, then while you held the world title, while you proclaimed to be the best 6CW had to offer I drove you face first into the canvas with the Snakebite and knocked you off your pedestal, but then when you and I were scheduled to face off for the third time, you took the cowards way out and attacked me from behind and the match never took place. And do you know why you did that? Fear made you do it. You know you can't beat me and you can't stand it, I'm better than you and I've proved it before and I'll continue to prove it on CrossFire. Once again it comes back to Cobra vs Median and once again I will beat you! On CrossFire Median you go one on one with...

El epítome de la grandeza de!

Cobra!

Cobra stands up and walks out of the gym.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: 6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11   6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 pm

CLEMENT OEDIPUS PROMO
....................................................................................................................................................
"frontier Psychiatrist plays out and out walks Clement Oedipus.

Clement picks up the mic.

CO: Creative control have been unusually quiet over these last few months. Well that ends. This week, we reclaim our rightful place in this organisation. And it starts by taking back the airwaves. Which is why we asked the BoD to let us commentate.

CO: Creative control is back. The intellectual dissection of our opponents is imminent. The brute force retribtion of Enforcers brawn is undeniable.

CO: We are back on form. We will be back on form. WE ARE BACK!
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: 6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11   6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:34 pm

NIGEL NAPALM PROMO
..............................................................................................................................................
Harold and Henry sit at ringside.

Harold: Ladies and Gentlemen let us take you live by satellite link to the newest member of 6CW. He is the former 6WF European Champion. Nigel Napalm.

The camera splits with one side of the screen showing Henry and Harold at Ringside the other showing Nigel Napalm standing in front of a 6WF sign.

Harold: Nigel, firstly welcome to 6CW are you excited to be here?

Napalm: Excited isn’t the word I would choose to describe it. I get excited about many things but this isn’t one of them. I get excited when I post someone a death t hreat, I get excited when I cut the breaks on an old ladies motorised wheelchair, I get excited when I take a pool ball, put it in to a sock and smack someone across the head with it. I get excited when I hear that thump and I defenatly get excited when I watch someone lying on the ground unconscious, blood beginning to seep out of the back of there skull. That is what excites me! The feeling of having someone’s life in my hands. I decide whether they live or die, not god. That’s real excitement!

Harold: Ok so you are not excited to be here, Nigel you seem to be doing well in 6WF tell me why have you decided to jump ship?

Napalm: Firstly I haven’t jumped anywhere. I am 6WF. And that is one of my chief reasons for being here. Look at your roster, lots of former 6WF guys here all of them jobbing. None of them near the top of the ladder. This makes 6WF look weak, this in turn makes me look weak and trust me Herrold;

Harold: That’s Harold.

Napalm’s face goes beetroot.

Napalm: NOT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR TEETH ITS NOT! Never interrupt me again, it’s my pet hate Ha-rold.

Harold: Sorry.

Napalm: Yes I’m sure you will be. Where was I? Ahh yes guys like Hero, Adamson, The Saint, Enforcer and Prodigy getting rolled over week after week by 3rd rate no hopers reflects badly on 6WF which reflects badly on me. I’m here to right that wrong amongst other things.

Harold: What other things Nigel?

Napalm: Soon you will find out but I have to go. I’ve got a tag match to get myself ready for tonight with Xeres against the 6WF Tag Champions Mike Hill and the Rock. Live on Eurosport tune in and see some top quality wrestling sports fans! Not only that but you will see the biggest crazy maniac in the world in action. ………Xeres.

Napalm bursts out laughing Harold and Henry don’t appear to get it.

Henry: Let’s cut to the chase Nigel what’s your real reason for joining 6CW? Fame? Fortune? Glory? What is it you want? Your story just doesn’t make sense to me. The former 6WF guys are all doing well here they are mixing it with the best of the 6CW originals. I don’t understand . What are you really thinking.

Napalm’s face goes deadly serious.

Napalm: Tell me tubs. How could you have any idea what kind of bright and sunny concepts I might have percolating inside this beautiful mind of mine? Are you Derren Brown under all that flab? Blane? Uri Geller maybe?

Henry: It just doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Napalm: Get used to it Henry. Things very rarely do with me.

The camera fades to black on Napalm’s side.

Henry: What a nut job!

Harold: Yes he is Henry, certifiable. Napalm was committed to a mental institution for the best part of this year. Something tells me he still hasn’t worked everything out.

Henry: Yeah something tells me your right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11   6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

6CW Thursday Night CrossFire 5/11
Page 1 of 1