Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+2
thegunman84
kvh12345
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Country : Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment Scotland-2

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment   Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:00 am

World Wrestling Entertainment has signed former tag team champion Lance Cade to a new contract. He reported to Florida Championship Wrestling, WWE’s developmental territory, earlier this week.

Cade, who was trained by Shawn Michaels in Texas, is best known from his tag team with Trevor Murdoch. He had been in the midst of the biggeset push of his career, working as Chris Jericho’s second during a feud with Michaels when he was suddenly released in October 2008. WWE announcer Jim Ross reported at the time that Cade was let go after suffering a seizure on a flight that required emergency treatment. The belief at the time was that Cade’s seizure was the result of “something he had taken.”

Since his WWE releasse last year, he’s been working for the NWA in California as well as in Japan.

to bad trevor murdoch is in TNA now
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment   Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:57 am

Did he go to rehab? If not it kinda looks bad for WWE to take him back. Hopefully he'll just be jobber fodder though, he really didn't have much talent in my opinion to deserve the type of push they were trying to give him.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment   Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:32 pm

i didn't enjoy cade and murdock so I really doubt i'll like just cade
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment   Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Never understood why he was on the receiving end of the push he got. The only thing he had going for him getting trained by Shawn. Aside from that, useless.

Or, to put it another way, WWE are rehiring this idiot rather than sorting out Nigel McGuinness. What a waste.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment   Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:29 pm

For some reason WWE were always really big on getting Cade over, never really understood it. He was in shitty tag team after shitty tag team that nobody cared about, and I can't really see anybody caring upon his return.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Country : Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment England-1

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment   Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:24 pm

during his push he looked like it could pull off for him but now it seems he will be like Masters, someone they can trust in the ring but not push far
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment   Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:31 pm

I've never been much of a fan of him, JR was going on and on about him about 18 months two years ago saying he could be the next JBL and they all saw bags of potential in him
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Grecian
Grecian

Country : Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment   Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:40 pm

hodge13 wrote:
during his push he looked like it could pull off for him but now it seems he will be like Masters, someone they can trust in the ring but not push far

Trust Chris Masters? He's more useless than Cade!

Cade got a decent push. did nothing to justify it, did nothing to deserve it. After the Cade / Murdoch split, I actually preferred Murdoch with his country singing thing he had going. Cade is just another generic big guy.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment   Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:09 pm

i mean if they tell Masters to go out a put on a semi decent match they know he can do it for them, rather then someone who may not be at a level yet. Masters also likely knows opportunities for being pushed are limited where as a younger guy could expect a push kind of like Hart Dynasty being dissapointed at not making Summerslam and they spoke out about it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment   Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:12 pm

Being disappointed is a good thing though, Vince I'd imagine would be happy that they are disappointed not to be on the show, it shows a hunger and a desire to succeed, they didn't criticise the WWE they just felt they could have been a benefit to the show, thats the kind of attitude I'd want in my guys if I had a business
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment   Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:48 pm

was just trying to use it to explain why Masters is trusted to put on a match really whatever size it is
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment   Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:05 am

I wouldn't trust Masters to walk down to the ring without fucking up. He was always making mistakes, and is not somebody they should have ever considered resigning. Cade is a bit better, but he exudes no personality and is fairly limited in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment   Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment Empty

Back to top Go down

Lance Cade Returns To World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 1 of 1