Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Why Randy will work as a face

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Why Randy will work as a face Empty
PostSubject: Why Randy will work as a face   Why Randy will work as a face EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Fistly when I say will work, I mean in my opinion how he could work as a face after all the heinous things he has did.

There has been a lot of talk about who would take over the top face spot from John Cena on RAW if he loses his World Title Iron Man Match at Bragging Rights next Sunday, while I doubt that will happen it does leave open the question of who would take over his spot, now initially, I'd say DX will fill the void with MVP potentially being pushed higher up the card to an upper midcard role, however there is some major talk that DX will split up and Triple H will heel turn on Shawn Michaels (we've never saw that before ehhh) so then it leaves RAW with potentially only Shawn Michaels as the top face and he is a guy who doesn't work a scheduled that would require those needs, not in a full time capacity.

Randy Orton for me could be absolutely perfect to fill that void on RAW, why? Well I don't in any way shape or form see him as a John Cena type face, I see him more in the mould of a Steve Austin type minus the profanity and the flip offs however this is why I see him as such, if Triple H turns heel like rumoured then Randy can go all out to regain the WWE Title, Vince McMahon would state that no matter what, after all he has put him and his family through over the past year he wont allow that, however now with a heel Triple H to back up McMahon, it kinda sways the fan support in favour of Randy Orton, McMahon could then go all out to screw Orton out of any chance of winning the title or even winning the right to fight for the title.

This should and probably would garner more support out of frustration for Randy, watch him go through anyone in his way, heel or face with the ultimate goal being to win the WWE Championship, now Triple H and Vince will need to be at there heel best for this to work however we all know that both work best when they are being the vile heels anyway, I'd also resist the temptation to ever make Orton a babyface, however a tweener with face reactions should be enough to get this to fully work.

I think if did properly then Randy Orton could become the most over face in the business and one of the most over faces in the last 10 years.

I think the WWE had the right pairing at the start of this year right up until WrestleMania in Orton vs the McMahon's and Triple H, the only thing I think that was wrong in the whole program was the face/heel situation, if this is rectified I think the story would have a better balance to it, the fans would have a better rational to them and program could and would probably run a lot smoother.

The one problem I had with this feud this year was the odds where always seemingly stacked in the faces favour, I never think thats a good thing, you want the fans to buy into the face and you want them to think him winning is against all realms of possibility, so when he does win, the place will explode, I felt Randy garnered so much face reaction during these months for that same reason, yet he was the one being sold to be this evil heel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Italianstalli0nCH
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room

Number of posts : 56 Favourite Wrestler : Bret Hart

PostSubject: Re: Why Randy will work as a face   Why Randy will work as a face EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:01 pm

I think he is a horrible face... but his current gimmick is kinda stupid too.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Why Randy will work as a face   Why Randy will work as a face EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:16 pm

problem was he was booked terribly in his first title reign by losing the title after 4 weeks made him look week and so he never got a strong run as a face.

earlier this year though we caught glimpses of what a potential face Randy could be like and i thought there was promise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Randy will work as a face   Why Randy will work as a face Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Randy will work as a face
Page 1 of 1