Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)

Go down 
+8
macclads
podegarudo
JacMan
RainbowDeej
Bobby Roode
Grecian
boschbourne06
the-gaffer
12 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) Empty
PostSubject: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Quote :
- The writing team is in a "holding pattern" until after this Bragging Rights. They have a pretty good idea of where they want to go with things after the pay-per-view, which at this point is basically all new feuds across the board.

- It looks like they will put over DeGeneration X for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship and have Triple H and Shawn Michaels work both shows, likely with the Hart Dynasty on SmackDown for Survivor Series. The only thing that would really hold this back is Michaels' lack of desire to work on Tuesday nights due to religious commitments. The Triple H turn on Michaels down the line is still being carefully scripted, with Michaels being the one to take pins and Hunter making the saves during the Legacy feud.

- From there, if the tag titles switch hands, look for John Cena to win back the WWE Champion from Randy Orton, leading to Cena vs. Big Show again, Orton moving on to his long delayed feud with Ted DiBiase and Chris Jericho will likely challenge Undertaker in the SmackDown title scene. Jericho and Undertaker have never had a one-on-one match before. Obviously a lot can (and will) change between now and then, but these are the working plans.

Source - CAW.WS
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:38 pm

nice to fresh things up with new feuds but Big Show and John Cena No

like the Orton and ted feud and love Jericho vs Taker feud
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:43 pm

The Triple H turn on Michaels down the line is still being carefully scripted, with Michaels being the one to take pins and Hunter making the saves during the Legacy feud.

More likely that Shawn is more open to the idea of people actually pinning and making him submit...
Back to top Go down
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

Number of posts : 328 Favourite Wrestler : Robert Roode and James Storm. Braden Walker.

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:50 pm

I thought that too Grecian.

Big Show v Cena sounds dull to me. Who could fued with Cena and make it exciting though?
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Edge did!
Back to top Go down
RainbowDeej
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
RainbowDeej

Number of posts : 362 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shelley, Robert Roode and Christian Cage.

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Would be really good to have Jericho vs Taker at WM26, and DiBaise said he'd love to go at Orton at WM didn't he?
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:03 pm

It's too early for DiBiase to face Orton at Mania i think. Mayber at 27 but i'd like DiBiase vs Rhodes at 26. They would put on a good match
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:09 pm

looks like smackdown will still be the show to watch
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Bobby Roode wrote:
I thought that too Grecian.

Big Show v Cena sounds dull to me. Who could fued with Cena and make it exciting though?

The Undertaker
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Grecian wrote:
The Triple H turn on Michaels down the line is still being carefully scripted, with Michaels being the one to take pins and Hunter making the saves during the Legacy feud.

More likely that Shawn is more open to the idea of people actually pinning and making him submit...

It makes sense though, Triple H's character is this all powerful dominator, while Shawn is the vulnrable guy who manages to find something from somewhere and Shawn sells far better than Haitch so he will invariably make whoever his opponent is look better.

I'm looking forward to what they do with DX, I think they could really bring the house down, I'd like to see the WWE title be the focus of it, like the only thing that can come between DX
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:03 pm

the thing of DX becoming Unified champs and therefore being able to appear on SD and go itno a feud with the New Harts adds more weight to that they are in talks to bring Bret Hart back on screen in some capacity and that possibly Shawn had involvment in the recent Screw Job.
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:11 pm

hope this all happens could be great at least something different
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Kay Fabe™ wrote:
Grecian wrote:

It makes sense though, Triple H's character is this all powerful dominator, while Shawn is the vulnrable guy who manages to find something from somewhere and Shawn sells far better than Haitch so he will invariably make whoever his opponent is look better.

I'm looking forward to what they do with DX, I think they could really bring the house down, I'd like to see the WWE title be the focus of it, like the only thing that can come between DX

No doubt it makes sense, I just find it hard to believe that WWE plans that far ahead any more. Main event for Mania 26?
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:02 pm

HHH vs HBK should be good. Keeps both them out the title scene plus they put good matches on.

Orton vs Ted and Jericho vs Taker should be amazing, id love to see those fueds.

Cena vs Show though stupidity did they not learn from the start of the year with their fued when they got absolutely no crowd reaction at all and Show blew up 5 minutes into every match

We need the RATED R SUPERSTAR BACK!!!!!!

Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) 792452
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:20 pm

yep we need edge back and some new main eventers
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Saint Jimmy wrote:
HHH vs HBK should be good. Keeps both them out the title scene plus they put good matches on.

Orton vs Ted and Jericho vs Taker should be amazing, id love to see those fueds.

Cena vs Show though stupidity did they not learn from the start of the year with their fued when they got absolutely no crowd reaction at all and Show blew up 5 minutes into every match

We need the RATED R SUPERSTAR BACK!!!!!!

Why would you not want HBK in the title scene, if nothing else it freshens it up and you know you'll get a good main event with him in it

Cena/Big Show is pretty steady, I wasn't a fan of it but if its just a program to get a greater good (i.e a match with The Undertaker then its al good)
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:56 pm

kvh12345 wrote:
yep we need edge back and some new main eventers

Thats why I think Booker T will be a decent addition if he re-signs, at least in the short term anyway

Booker T, Kurt Angle who are two possibilities, Christian (if he ever gets pushed up) and a returning Edge would freshen both brands main event scene up
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:57 pm

And possibly Umaga if his claims are true that he might rejoin wwe
Back to top Go down
mrshowtime
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
mrshowtime

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:14 pm

Christian vs Cena would be so much better than Big Show vs Cena
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:29 pm

I forgot about Umaga, yeah it'd be great to see him back, I was watching the 2007 Royal Rumble the other night and forgot just how good they had built him (Kennedy too)

I'd also like to see Christian vs Cena, think the promos could bring the house down but they would need to really build Christian up a good bit before he got that chance
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:59 pm

maybe not yet but Cena vs Swagger? they had a small confrontation a while ago for 1 or 2 weeks but i think a bigger fued between the 2 could work well.

Ted vs Randy should be a top fued although it seems as though it wont be coming about the way i would have wanted,

Jericho vs Taker - please save for WM!!!!

DX - Triple H will make the better heel if they are to do the fued again i cant see a fued with a face Triple H and a Heel HBK at this time
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:23 pm

Kay Fabe™ wrote:

Why would you not want HBK in the title scene, if nothing else it freshens it up and you know you'll get a good main event with him in it

Cena/Big Show is pretty steady, I wasn't a fan of it but if its just a program to get a greater good (i.e a match with The Undertaker then its al good)

I do agree that HBK in the main event is always good and im a big fan, however what i was saying was that if HBK is in the main event going for the title then, if this thread is accurate and he is about to fued with HHH, then HHH will be in the title picture again and i really really REALLY do not want that

But yer i do see what your saying about HBK and i agree, however i do not agree with the Cena/Show being steady. I think that is an awful fued and the only good one they had was over the US title around Mania 20 time. As impressive as Cena FUing Show is, I for one dont want to see it again as it is usually at the end of 15/20 mins of Cena getting pummeled almost to death then a couple of shoulder blocks and then cue the FU and its all over, such bad matches in my opinion

Push Christian towards a fued with Cena would be a great idea in my opinion, however it would need a lot of work on Christian if they are to make him look anywhere near credible

Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:44 pm

I wouldn't mind Triple H in the main event if its with Shawn Michaels, thats the only time I've enjoyed HHH in the last 7 years, when he has been involved with HBK
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Kay Fabe™ wrote:
I wouldn't mind Triple H in the main event if its with Shawn Michaels, thats the only time I've enjoyed HHH in the last 7 years, when he has been involved with HBK

Fair enough. Same here probably, he hasnt been the same wrestler since his first quad injury in 01 after that he just doesnt seem as good to me. They always put on good matches and their fued from when it started in 02 was probably the best long term fued since the WWF became E in my opinion

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)   Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc) Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Plans (DX, Cena, Orton, etc)
Page 1 of 1