Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push   Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:02 pm

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Jeff Hardy's current legal issues have put WWE creative in a situation where they are now questioning what to do with his brother Matt. Since Jeff's arrest, there have been several meetings backstage within WWE to decide what to do with Matt on TV. As seen recently, Matt was not used on 2 Smackdown shows, one on 9/15 and this past week's show. Although he has worked a Superstars taping and several house show events against CM Punk, it seems as if Jeff Hardy's arrest is definitely having an effect on Matt's current WWE status.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push   Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:40 pm

I can understand why, but this isn't the brother thats in trouble, just because they are brothers doesn't mean they both get punished, I say keep pushing him and have him beat the shit outta CM Punk at the next ppv. one's name is matt, the other jeff, that seems to be two different names so I don't see what wwe is thinking
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push   Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:39 pm

I think it's totally unfair that Matt is getting blamed for what Jeff is doing, but I can see it from the WWE's point of view, it's dangerous for them as at the moment the Hardy name is in bad publicity, I think if Jeff gets taken out of the limelight they can use Matt once more.

If that is the reasoning though, I think they could bring back Matt with a different name, maybe even brining back Matt V1 and dropping the Hardy name, even if for just a short while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push   Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:33 pm

great idea I completely forgot about V1 that was some of the best matt stuff ever, i want some mattitude from the blue team
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push   Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Matt V2.....
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Country : Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push Scotland-2

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push   Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:22 pm

WWE is just acting stupid why blame Matt Hardy realy idiots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push   Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy's Legal Issues Jeopardizing Matt's Push
Page 1 of 1